SAMBA Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to take the weight on her back, Chrissy collapsed and as they fell Mark's still jerking cock slipped free from her spasming sphincter.

The pair lay in a tangle of sweaty limbs, breathing hard, while Mark's sightly soiled cock shrank back down to normal size.

Eventually, they both stirred, with Chrissy laying on her back and putting her arm around the boy as he snuggled up to her boobs.

"You're the best Mrs Nielsen," Mark managed to mumble before he fell asleep.

Chrissy pulled the covers up over his naked body and brushed his hair back from his angelic looking face. Her ass-hole itched, her bowels felt bloated, but damn, she thought, that was a great fuck!

*****

Steve awoke and fumbled for his phone on the bedside table, and with bleary eyes saw that it was just gone 3AM. Several hours must have passed since his fuck with Mrs Wheeler. He was also desperate for a piss and so stumbled off to the bathroom.

Having relived himself and now feeling fully awake he returned to the double bed he shared with Mandy Wheeler. Her nude form, as she slept on her side with one leg raised, demanded his attention. The way that her leg was pulled up parted her full, round buttocks.

Steve smiled and gave one cheek a light slap. Just as with his own mom, the ass had just enough weight so that it would jiggle. It was the perfect motherly derriere.

Steve leaned in for an inspection of the orifice he preferred most in women, or at least in moms anyway. Now only inches away he could see that her red-looking anus gaped very slightly as it was pulled apart along with her ass cheeks. And also perhaps, the use to which it had been put earlier. Under that big ass was a wet patch on the sheets.

The thought that he had only earlier used that very same hole excited Steve tremendously. His cock began to stir once again, the head nudging slowly upwards. Bringing his finger to her ass-cleavage, he inserted just the tip into her butt-hole. Mrs Wheeler was still a little loose and slick, he realized.

His heart beating with excitement, Steve's shaft became fully engorged in seconds. Spitting into the palm of his hand, Steve hurriedly covered the length of his cock with the slippery substance.

Edging up close behind the sleeping mom, he grabbed her raised leg behind the knee, pulling it up higher and in so doing making her anus even more accessible to him.

This movement must have disturbed Mandy, for as Steve released her leg and guided his shiny barb to her hole, she stirred, taking a deep breath.

"Please be quick, I'm still sore back there," she said sleepily.

"Don't you worry Mrs Wheeler, you go back to sleep," Steve replied as he popped the head of his cock into her anus. Once penetration was achieved, the rest slithered up her shit-chute easily enough.

Steve sighed in satisfaction, pressing up close against her soft body, and resumed his grip lifting her leg near the back of her knee with his hand, ensuring that she remained fully spread for him to enjoy.

The young man moaned quietly, savoring the warmth of her clinging back passage. This is the life, he thought, as he admired the back, hips and thighs of beautiful sleeping mom.

Resting until he could hear only the steady rhythm of Mrs Wheeler's breathing and he was sure she was once more asleep, he slowly and with great care withdrew his fat cock, then with the gentlest thrust of his hips, pushed it back inside her again.

Despite what his friend's mom had asked, Steve had no intention of making quick work of this. Who knew when he would have the opportunity to be with Mrs Wheeler again? He liked her body as much as his mom's and he was determined to prolong this ass-fuck. He closed his eyes and settled in for the long haul.

And so it was that for the next hour, Steve pumped that ass at leisure, pausing often when his cock throbbed and he felt close to cumming. Eventually he noticed that whatever lubricant remained was drying out and felt the friction of her anus against his shaft.

The end came suddenly as he pressed his groin against her butt. Deep inside her, his rigid penis, like a cylinder of polished granite, twitched and strained against the walls of Mandy Wheeler's rectum.

"Aaaaahhh, what an ass!" Steve moaned, as his buttocks clenched and unclenched. And for the second time in one night, he dumped a healthy load of teen sperm in her butt.

Within a minute Steve was snoring lightly, hugging Mandy to him, while his penis gradually wilted inside her.

*****

The next morning Steve found his mom and Mark halfway through their breakfast. The couple had chosen a table with seating for all four of them.

"Hi Mom. Hi Mark" Steve sounded exhausted.

"Good morning sweetie, where's Mrs Wheeler?" Inquired Chrissy.

"Oh, I think she needed a little extra time in the bathroom. She'll be down soon."

"I hope you treated her well Steve, or she'll not want to do this again. And you look really tired,"

"It was great mom. We just haven't slept much is all." Steve explained. "How did it go Mark? What do you think to mom?"

Steve grinned, as his friend was eyeing up his mom tits like he wished they were on the menu for breakfast.

"It was awesome. I just wish we had a whole week here," Mark answered, now licking his lips.

"What would your fathers say? Besides, while this is good for giving you boys some variation, Dr Dearlove does caution about mixing up moms and sons too often. Something about 'disturbing the sexual harmony'."

"Well, I'm starving, gonna go get some food. I'll be right back," said Steve, for once not thinking about sex.

After fifteen minutes Mandy Wheeler joined the other three, but sat down with great care in her chair, wincing as she did so.

"Morning everyone."

"Hi Mom, let me go get you some coffee," Mark offered, rising from his chair.

"Your son is so considerate. He says the nicest things too. After we showered this morning, he didn't want to let me go! I had to remind him we'd be late to meet you guy's but then we were the first down here," said Chrissy.

"Yeah, ever since SAMBA he's been very attentive. That course has really made them appreciate their moms again!" Mandy enthused.

"It puts their dads to shame, that's for sure," added Chrissy.

"Dad hasn't got a clue," said Steve.

"That's unfair," Chrissy narrowed her eyes at her outspoken son. "He does so much for us. Including paying for this hotel bill, I might add! He's just forgotten what it is to be a horny young man like you and all the trouble it can cause if not handled properly."

Mark returned with the coffee.

"Can we do this again soon mom?" he asked eyeing up Mrs Nielsen.

"Sure, but right now I need to take some time out! Chrissy, your son is seriously thick!" Mandy whispered the last sentence, looking around and wary of being overheard.

"Didn't he leave your ass alone?" Chrissy asked, but feared she already knew the answer.

"No, he was all over it. Three times. The last was this morning. I woke up face in the pillows with your Steve on my back humping my poor butthole again. I need a week off."

"But mom -" Mark sounded worried, but Mandy cut him off.

"I know how much you love it, but no anal this week okay?"

Mark looked dejected. No anal sex for a week? The idea seemed impossible. It was what he always looked forward to the most.

They all sat in silence, sipping coffee and finishing with their food. Chrissy, ever the bubbly positive one in the group, thought that perhaps they were all just a little tired from the excess of the night before. She also remembered the core lessons from Dr Dearlove.

"Mark, don't get upset with your mom, because she really is amazing. Think how much happier you've become because of her. I also know it's hard to go without things that you've come to expect. How about I come over and visit this week to take some of the pressure off your poor mom?"

"That's so kind of you to offer. It's also quite a way for you to come, so I'll let you know if he's earned the privilege. It'll save you a wasted trip," Mandy answered before her son had a chance.

*****

On the drive back home Mark and his mother sat in silence for a long time. While trying to keep her eye on the road it was difficult for Mandy to judge her son's mood.

"Is everything alright honey?" Mandy asked as casually as possible.

While always a more reserved boy, these months since joining SAMBA had done wonders for lifting his mood. Something had to be going on in that head of his, and her duty as a caring mother was to get to the bottom of it.

"Didn't you have a good time with Mrs Nielsen?"

"Oh, it's not that mom. Mrs Nielsen was great; she's really nice. It's just that I wish I got to spend another night or two with her."

"So, she made quite an impression, huh? What did you like most about her?"

"Her boobs, I guess. And her ass," Mark paused, then added, "She does have a real pretty pussy too."

"The full package then?" Mandy laughed.

"Yeah. She's fun. But I'd only ever been with you before mom, and she's so different."

"I tell you what. The first chance we get when we get back home and your dad is out, you can get reacquainted with my body again and do a compare and contrast with Mrs Nielsen. How does that sound?"

"That'd be awesome mom!" Mark said, grinning and more like his usual self.

"But no anal, remember! Steve was insatiable. Before coming down to breakfast this morning my legs went to sleep from sitting on that toilet so long. And I still don't think I got all his cum out!"

While the thought somehow the excited Mark, he also felt a conflict within him. After all, he loved his mom's asshole more than anything, yet he was always so limited in his access to it. He didn't want to be jealous of his friend, because he'd got to fuck Mrs Nielsen. And after being with his mom, it had been the greatest experience of his young life.

He regretted not being able to fuck Mrs Nielsen again after last night. He'd slept through until this morning, when Chrissy invited him into the shower with her. They'd had fun as she soaped up his cock and balls, while he did the same to her boobs and butt. He'd got so turned on he'd wanted to bend her over and pound her shit-hole there and then, but she insisted that they would be late for breakfast.

As she left the shower to dry herself off, Chrissy was pursued across the bedroom by a dripping wet boy with a hard dick pleading with her to come back. Mark had pawed at her little waist and hips, begging her for just five minutes of anal sex.

Mrs Nielsen reminded him that there was a time and place for everything, and that the whole point of the SAMBA method was to inspire some self-control so that he grew up into a healthy young man. Small consolation indeed for a boy with several inches straining into the air, yearning to return to the tight warmth he'd enjoyed only last night.

*****

A different scene played out in the Nielsen's car. As she drove, Chrissy listened as her son described his evening in minute detail.

"Damn mom, Mrs Wheeler has a smoking body."

"I hope you're not losing interest in me," Chrissy feigned disappointment.

"Not at all, Mom. You'll always be number one to me. But back at the academy when I got to see her naked, I thought how I'd love to bang that ass of hers. And I did. Three times!"

"Stevie, didn't you pay any attention to Mrs Wheeler's pussy?" said Chrissy, shocked at her selfish son.

Steve just shrugged.

"I'm sure Mark or her husband already take care of that."

"Listen young man, the whole idea of the get together with our friends is to give you two boys new experiences and broaden your horizons. What's the point if you're just gonna do all the same things? Don't forget that Mandy is a wife, mother and woman. She has needs too like anyone else. I can see we need to work on you a bit."

"Mom, she loved it. She came so hard the first time and I didn't even touch her pussy."

"She's one of the lucky few, Stevie, who can cum like a rocket just from anal alone. I can't cum like that. Don't expect all women to be the same. And it doesn't mean you can neglect her lady parts either."

"Maybe you just need more practice?"

"I get plenty, sweetie. Anyway, you'd call last night a success then? Wanna do it again sometime?"

"Hell yeah!" Steve left his mother in no doubt about his view on the subject.

*****

For a few days after they returned home, Mandy tried to keep her son satisfied with her mouth and pussy. Although she did her motherly best, she started to feel like the exercise was simply about draining his young balls. For all her efforts, Mark was clearly preoccupied and she had a good idea why.

Late one afternoon, having ridden her son until he let loose with a cry into her cunt, she felt his fingers playing with her anus. Mandy had almost recovered back there and so humoured her son by allowing him some time with his favourite toy after having batted away his probing fingers for days.

"Can you see if Mrs Nielsen can come over soon?" Mark pleaded.

"I'm not sure. It's so soon. And I'm sure Chrissy has a lot on back home."

"Please mom?"

The tone in her sons voice really tugged at her maternal heart strings. She knew how much he needed this, yet at the same time had to tread a careful line between motivation and indulgence. Dr Dearlove had cautioned that young men of this age could easily backslide.

Though still atop Mark, her phone was just within in reach. Picking it up she dialled Chrissy.

"Hey Mandy, how's it going?" Chrissy answered almost immediately.

"Good thanks, Chrissy. Does that offer to come over still stand?"

"Sure Sweetie, I'd love to. Let me see...I could come over tomorrow evening. I could tell Bob I'm meeting up with a girlfriend for drinks and might not be able to drive home."

Mandy was relieved.

"That's ideal, actually, as Dan will be away on a business trip and we'll have the house to ourselves. Just text me when you're on your way. And thanks."

"No problem!"

"I'll return the favour sometime if you like?"

"Perfect! See you tomorrow, Mandy!"

Mandy hung up and looked down at her son who was beaming at her.

"I love you mom!"

*****

For anybody else the next day was an ordinary Thursday, but for Mark every minute dragged by. For once he wanted to focus on his studies, to make the wait more bearable, but it was impossible.

When he got home that afternoon, Mark was almost climbing the walls. Even the usually safe distraction of video games didn't work. Worse still, his mom was still out somewhere so he couldn't ask her for a quick hand-job, which was the usual go-to when he needed calming. Doing it himself wasn't the same anymore since discovering how potent mommy sex could be.

So, for the next couple of hours his fevered brain whirred with images of curvy hips, milky breasts and an apple round ass. Dr Dearlove would have immediately diagnosed this as peak teenage hormone syndrome, for which there was only one effective cure.

At 7.30 PM his mom returned home.

"Hey honey," she shouted out as she entered the house. "Chrissy has messaged me. She's on her way and should be here soon after eight. I'll throw some quick food together then get out of your way for the evening."

Mark merely picked at his dinner while his mom busied herself getting ready to head back out. Apparently, she was going to catch up with a couple of old girl-friends in town that night but Mark wasn't really listening to her, his eye's constantly flicking to the clock on the wall.

At a quarter past eight Mark jumped as the doorbell rang, but his mom was already closer to it.

"Hi Chrissy!"

"Hey Mandy!"

The two moms embraced on the threshold, then the dark, taller mom waved her guest in.

"I'm glad you found us alright. Everything is ready, but I need to shoot out. I'm not sure what time I'll be back, but feel free to use my bed as you'll probably need the space. I'll sleep in Mark's room tonight when I get back."

"Have fun guys!" said Mandy as she grabbed her jacket, bag and keys. Seconds later she was out the door.

Mark entered the hall as the door clicked shut. The wait was over. Before him was the vision of blonde, feminine perfection. She wore a pale blue play-suit which clung to her curves and hid nothing. Her nails and lips were a bright, matching red. The pretty mom smiled at him, her kind blue eyes sparkling.

"Hello Mark. Sorry I took my time; it's been a hell of a day."

Now actually face to face with object of his dreams the young man didn't know what to do once again. He felt embarrassed as he never felt awkward around his mom. Sensing his nervousness, Chrissy approached, stood on the tips of her toes and planted a kiss on Mark's cheek.

Now coy herself, she put her arms around Mark and her blonde curls against his chest.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "About last time. I didn't think and I wish I had made the time. You're so much like my Stevie in what you need. I let you down, but I'm here now and can make it up to you if you'll let me."

Chrissy turned her face to his. She felt a responsibility to this boy. Even though it was not her son, she was still a mother and wanted to him to thrive. The SAMBA method assured that.

"Why don't we start where we left off? Why don't we get in the shower?"

"Upstairs," Mark croaked, barely able to talk. He grabbed Chrissy by the hand and led her upstairs.

Once under the hot spray of the shower-head, the duel of tongues began. Mark loved her smell and her little mouth pressed against his. That turned him on almost as much as the thought of what he would soon be doing with Mrs Nielsen.

Chrissy broke their seal and reached for the shower gel.

"Let me take care of you," she said and for the next several minutes he stood motionless in the cubicle as the little mom washed his body lovingly with soft hands, covering every inch of his back, chest, arms and legs. But she paid particular attention to his cock and balls. She was fascinated by how soapy she could get his hairless sack, tugging on it and weighing his big balls in her tiny hands

Mark shuddered and almost wept for joy when those soapy hands started to slip and slide along the full length of his shaft.

"You have a nice long cock, Mark." Chrissy spoke on tip-toes, her mouth to his ear. "I loved how you fucked me last time. No-one has ever gone that deep before. Neither my husband or Steve have done that."

"Mrs Nielsen...your ass...it was heaven. I can see why Steve is crazy for it...ohhhhh!" The boy trailed off with a moan as Chrissy twisted her fists on his meat and on the downstroke pulled his foreskin back from the knob.

"Use the shower gel," Chrissy told her young lover as she released him and turned to face the wall, bending at the waist and bracing herself with her hands.

Mark watched the water run down the crack of her ass as he thumbed those chubby cheeks apart. Now revealed to him for the second time in less than a week was her strong, pink ass-ring.

In his haste Mark squirted close to a quarter of the bottle of shower gel down that crack, and before the water had a chance to wash it all away his fingers were busy, working as much as he could up Mrs Nielsens tight hole. Satisfied that her anal canal would be thoroughly covered in gel, he dug further, right down to the knuckle with his middle finger. Her interior was so hot and smooth. The perfect place to put a cock, Mark thought

Chrissy arched her back, pushing her butt out to the fullest extent.

"Ugh...Mark you don't have to wait anymore...I know...you've had to go...ugh...without," she spoke with difficulty as Mark's finger curled and twisted inside her behind.

Mark yanked his finger out and Chrissy's sphincter snapped shut, making her yelp. He was so desperate to make use of that hole that he didn't even notice her momentary discomfort.