SAMBA Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark took his time establishing a steady rhythm, never pulling back too far, the only sounds being the 'SQUISH, SQUISH, SQUISH' of the lube between Chrissy's wide-spread ass-cheeks.

"Oh! Mrs Nielsen...you have a butt made for fucking!" growled Mark, unable to contain his lustful feelings.

"That's what Stevie tells me. All I know is that you boys seem to love it," Chrissy replied.

"If only mom would do it more."

"All moms are different. Maybe you just need to give her time."

The teen boys' reality had contracted so that all that remained was his obsession with the mom's bubble butt, and the natural instinct to deposit his sperm far up inside it.

"Oh fuck...," Mark gasped, his thrusts lengthening now. "You moms have the sexiest butts in the world!"

Chrissy was used to the same kind of nonsense babbling when Steve fucked her and she found it quite endearing. Boys would say anything when they were up a mom's ass!

"You...ooh...say all the right things," Chrissy said to provide the positive encouragement the SAMBA method required, but also now warming up to Mark's deep anal intrusions. She might not be able to come directly from the stimulation, but it was delicious!

"Such a hot ass!" Mark cried, giving the blonde bombshell every inch now.

"My god, that's deep!" Chrissy groaned.

Mark didn't seem to notice. His hips moved as if on rails.

*SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH*

Much faster now.

Chrissy couldn't believe the strength in Marks slender body. She couldn't have escaped his tight grip even if she had wanted to. His dick was like a piston as it flew up and down her channel. Her buttocks rippled with the force of the impact. Only her own son could, and did, fuck her with such energy; her husband never came close.

With a strangled cry Mark buried himself to the hilt, shooting long ropes of cum straight into Chrissy's colon for the second time in less than twelve hours.

"Oh my!" Exclaimed Chrissy, feeling every throb and splash so clearly in her behind. While the boy filled her up, he held her in a bear-hug, his body curved around hers.

An exhausted Mark extracted himself without a word and fell back. His soiled prick was still straining, but his balls were empty.

"You've stirred things up. I'll be right back!" Chrissy got off the bed and made directly for the bathroom, not even stopping to shut the door.

Mark was breathing hard like a marathon runner, but he still heard a long, wet fart from the bathroom, followed by a faint plop.

Dopamine flooded Marks brain, an essential part of the programme that Dr Dearlove knew calmed the teenage brain and ensured bonding. He drifted on the natural high for a while and was barely aware of anything more until Mrs Nielsen slid back into bed and cuddled up to him.

"You're going to need a good wash, young man," said Chrissy and she gave him a peck on the cheek.

"It was so worth it though, Mrs Nielsen," Mark said. He thought back to their intense ass-fucking. "I didn't hurt you, did I? When I went deep?"

"No baby, it was just strange. Strange but good. Don't worry about me, I can handle it. Now, I really am going to have to get up, say hello to your mom and then get myself back home!"

Even though Mark was basking in immense physical satisfaction, he would be sad to see Mrs Nielson leave. He felt incredibly close to the mom and wanted to spend the rest of the day in bed with her. Dr Dearlove's theory, that the sexual bonding between older woman and younger man was the most powerful, was true.

*****

Chrissy shifted in her seat as she drove home, speeding up the closer she got. It wasn't often that she took two huge loads, so deep into her bowels, so close together.

She wistfully thought about how nice it would have been not to rush and spend at little more time at the Wheelers. The blonde felt a growing closeness to the young man, even more so given how some of him was still sloshing around up inside her! But to stay would have been intruding too much on another mother's space, and Chrissy had too much respect for Mandy to do that.

Pulling up at her home, Chrissy hurried inside, straight for the bathroom. She was relieved that both the males of the house were out already. Especially her own son, as no doubt he would have been wanting some action already and she needed the rest of the day to recover for that.

Chrissy strained until she thought she had expelled the last drips, speckling the porcelain bowl with the residue in her bowels. While sat there she pondered where her life was at present. After years of an unexciting marriage, she was again starting to feel like she had a purpose. Even better she felt validated as a woman after years of being invisible. Sure, lots of men had made passes over the years, but nothing came close satisfying these needy boys.

She also wanted to do whatever she could to help out her friend. She knew Mandy was struggling to keep up with Mark's demands and was prepared to share the load. But how to balance with her own son's needs and also the problem of the distance between her home and the Wheelers?

*****

By the time Mark had showered, dressed and made his way downstairs, Chrissy had already departed. His own mom was up and about, however.

"Hey honey, how was it? I didn't get much of a chance to talk to Mrs Nielsen before she left."

"Morning, mom. Yeah, I had a fantastic time. I wish Mrs Nielsen lived closer so she could come by here often. Other than you she's one of the best moms I know. She treats me like I matter, not like I'm just some other dumb teenager. She also knows the things that boys my age like."

Mandy was so pleased that her son was recently opening up emotionally. She went over to him and gave him a hug.

Giving her boy a quick kiss, she released him saying, "I'm so glad that she showed you a good time. Like me, she just wants the best for you."

"Mom, I hope you don't take this the wrong way but...," Mark shifted about, eyes to the floor.

"Go on."

"Well, sometimes I'm envious of Steve. I know I shouldn't be. But he gets his moms ass whenever he wants."

"You mean anal sex? It's not quite like that. Steve and his mom still have rules you know, just like we do. I know what you mean though - she lets him have that exclusively. That's her body and her choice, and that's the arrangement they've made together as mom and son. It works for them."

"We could make it work," protested Mark.

"It's not that simple. I'm not used to it like Chrissy. She's had many years head start on me."

"But you could at least try."

Mandy didn't care much for the whiney tone; she thought that they had moved past that.

"Now don't be like that. I do a lot for you already. And I also have to keep your dad happy."

Her words did not appear to placate Mark in the slightest. How could he be expected to understand her responsibilities and the magnitude of what he was asking for? Nevertheless, Mandy still had faith in the SAMBA method, and the only way to achieve and maintain results was to press on with Dr Dearlove's programme.

"Actually, there is something that may help. Last night at dinner with Claire I met a friend of hers who was on the programme a year or two back. She recommended that I try out a butt-plug - you know what that is?"

"Of course, I do mom, I'm not ten years old," Mark rolled his eyes.

Mandy ignored the sarcasm.

"Okay, so if I choose to try one out, you need to be aware of the consequences. I'll have to be wearing it a lot if it's going to be effective, and that means I can't possibly hide it forever from your dad."

"And?"

"And, since your dad has never had anal sex with me, he's going to be wondering why, after all these years, I'm walking around with a piece of metal jammed up my ass!"

Sometimes Mandy enjoyed watching the penny drop.

"Oh," Mark stated simply.

"Oh, indeed. He'll immediately think I'm having an affair or something which will be a disaster. Of course, he wouldn't understand there's a big difference. I'll have to say I'm doing this for him and invent some story as to why his dream is finally coming true after nearly twenty years of waiting."

Mandy waited for a response from her son. She could almost see his mental gears spinning as he tried to process all this. He was opening up a can of worms all because he was constantly horny and was jealous of what his friend was getting. She decided to lay it out for him.

"If I were, to do this - big if - then obviously you need to accept you are going to have to be sharing that part of me with your dad. I know you've been feeling deprived - you really haven't, by the way - but other than me helping Steve, that part of me has been yours alone. It won't be our special thing anymore. What's more, even if it helps me and makes it easier to do anal on a more regular basis, the net effect of sharing with your dad means you may not get any more access that you do already. Do you understand?"

Mark thought about what his mom had just said. He was uncomfortable because he regarded her ass as his private domain. He knew Steve had fucked her butt several times now, but somehow that was different. That was just his mom helping a friend out. This would be like his father exercising some prior claim, like some odd marking of territory. Mark didn't want that pretty anus being owned by another, even if it were his dad. He worshipped that hole.

"Yeah, I understand," Mark sighed. He felt defeated. But what else could he do? Anytime he wasn't fucking his mom's ass he was thinking about the next time he would be. He wanted to be like his friend Steve, where it was the 'go to' hole when he had sex with his mom. If sharing with his dad made his dream a little closer to reality then so be it.

Marks face finally brightened, "Hey mom, why don't we go look on my laptop now, and I can help you to choose your plug!"

*****

The package arrived within days. Mark had helped pick out a small one of dull steel, with a clear crystal. All the others had seemed too flamboyant for her taste. Mandy had imagined a huge object, so was relieved that the dimensions turned out to be less than she had thought. At only a couple of inches long, the majority of the weight was in the pointed bulb, narrowing to the width of a little finger, then flaring out to the retaining flat base not quite an inch in diameter.

Fortunately, both Mark and Dan were out when it arrived, so she got to try it out without interference from either of them. Going to the bathroom with a tube of KY, the procedure felt devoid of any sexual context. Somewhat like with a sanitary pad or tampon, this was more akin to a practical and mechanical exercise.

Propping one foot up on the toilet seat, Mandy reached behind her and lubed up her anus with KY. Swapping the tube or the plug as it lay on the nearby counter top, she pressed the cool metal up inside., pulling a face as she did so.

After the last few months, the mother was used to the boys going up there, but this felt quite different. It was cold and hard, not warm and organic. After her sphincter closed around the narrow part, it was initially odd to remain slightly open but without having sex. Not uncomfortable, just odd. She was also very aware of the weight, which tugged gently downwards. Involuntarily, her sphincter clenched tight around the narrow shaft, but was denied closing completely.

Turning her back to the bathroom mirror, Mandy spread her cheeks and twisted her head over her shoulder to get a look. All she could see was a small rounded disk of surgical steel and a glint of crystal - discreet, yes, but her husband would still notice.

Releasing her cheeks, they sprung back into place, covering the plug. She still had a few hours to try it out before Mark and Dan were due home. Pulling her panties back up, Mandy got dressed and went back downstairs to do some baking, feeling the presence of something in her butt with every step.

A few hours later, Mandy had just finished cleaning up the kitchen when Mark came home.

He came breezing into the kitchen, going straight for a can of energy drink from the fridge. He yawned, pulled the tab and drained half of it in one go.

"Tired, baby?" Mandy asked.

"Yeah, Mom. It's been a helluva day," said Mark and he sniffed the air. "Something nice for dinner?"

"Yes, but I have another surprise for you. Come with me!" she gave him a devilish smile and led him to the bathroom.

"What's going on, Mom?"

Mandy locked the door and started pulling down her jeans.

"We best be quick; your dad may be back soon."

"Hey Mom, let's go to the bedroom - "

"No, silly. Not now," said Mandy, now pulling down her panties and putting a leg up on the toilet. She reached back and pulled her ass open. "Look what arrived."

Mark bent over. He still had his can of energy drink in one hand.

"Wow! Mom! You got your plug in!" Mark sounded ecstatic.

"I've only had it in a few hours. It's a bit odd. It's not something you can ignore, even though it's not huge. I'm sure I'll get used to it."

"It's beautiful, Mom! You look so sexy with it in!" Mark said as he ran his free hand down her back and over her ass, giving one cheek a squeeze.

Mandy posed, tilting her ass this way then another. Mark set his drink down on the bathroom counter and crouched down behind his mom and bringing his face within inches of the glittering crystal. He licked his lips and grasped the base of the plug between finger and thumb.

"How does that feel?" Mark asked, giving the plug a half turn.

"Alright," Mandy answered, though she squirmed and her buttocks tensed.

"What about this?" said Mark as he gently tugged on the plug, and watched her sphincter slowly expand.

"Oooh...not now, Mark. Your dad will be home soon!"

Mark released the plug and was delighted as it was sucked back into his mother's anus.

"Fuck, that's hot, Mom," said Mark and he stood, unzipping his fly.

"NO!" Mandy said firmly, and she spun around to face him. "NOT NOW."

"But, Mom - " Mark began to whine.

"Not this time. If you're good I'll come give you a quick hand-job tonight. Now begone, while I make myself presentable again."

Mark huffed, grabbed his drink and left, closing the door noisily behind him. It had been days since he had fucked Mrs Nielsen and seeing his mom's ass reminded him of the mind-blowing sex he had had with the blonde. He desperately wanted to repeat it but this time with his mom. Having to wait was frustrating when he felt so horny.

Going to his room, Mark tried instead to focus on his studies. He had a test coming up soon and while he'd being doing much better these last few months, there was still progress to be made. But it was futile and within ten minutes he had slammed his books and laptop shut.

On impulse he got out his phone and dialled Chrissy Nielsen.

"Hey, Mark. This is unexpected. How are you?" the ever-bubbly blonde said.

"Ah, okay I guess."

"Well. You don't sound very sure. I can tell with you boys when somethings amiss. Spill it."

"It's just Mom. She got her butt-plug today."

"She did? That's fantastic. I'm sure it'll make everything much easier for her."

"It looked great and all I wanted was to have sex with her."

"You're meant to find your mom hot. It'd be silly if you didn't. That's why you boys got to learn all about us at SAMBA."

"But Mom didn't want to. She said we didn't have time."

"Aww, sweetie that's just how it is sometimes. I can't have Stevie having his way with me every time he gets the urge either."

"I know but he gets your ass, doesn't he? When you came over...it was the best. I love you Mrs Nielsen and I love your ass so much!"

"That's really nice of you to say so, Mark. You know what, I enjoyed it too. I'll come over again some time, but with the distance and everything I can't just drop by easily. Just be patient with your mom. It's meant to be you two working on issues together. I know she's doing everything she can not to disappoint you. Give it time. If your mom tells me you've be understanding with her then I promise I'll let you have my butt again. Okay?"

"Okay. Thanks, Mrs Nielsen."

"Take care, Mark. Bye"

*****

Mark felt better for reaching out to another mom and with the promise of more delights to come from Mrs Nielsen at some point in the future, he managed to relax for the rest of the evening.

After his dad came home and they had dinner the whole family watched a movie together. It was almost like the old times they used to spend as a family when Mark was younger. The only difference was that Mark kept looking at his mom when his dad couldn't see, wondering if she still had her plug in.

Mark went to bed pretty happy feeling that everything was working out.

It was around 1 AM when Mark awoke for some reason. He tossed and turned but eventually decided it was useless. Getting up he decided to go get himself a glass of water.

Padding quietly barefoot into the corridor outside his room he stopped in his tracks. He could hear something. The door to his parents' bedroom was open just a crack, and beyond he could make out a faint creaking sound.

Crouching in the dark her put his ear to the gap in the door.

* CREAK........CREAK.......CREAK *

Mark knew that sound, having often made it while fucking his mom in his parent's bed. But it was slow, like those rocking the bed had all the time in the world.

There was something else and Mark strained his ears to make it out.

"Oh...oh, Mandy...fuck...ooooh," Dan Wheeler was moaning with great passion.

Marks heart hammered in his chest, with a mixture of excitement and dread. His logical brain told him to forget what he was hearing and go get that glass of water. His primal brain demanded he find out what was happening in that room. Hating himself for it, Mark's primal-self won the struggle.

Cautiously, Mark pushed the bedroom door further open. Fortunately, the well-oiled hinges did not make a sound. Still crouching, the teen crept forward and stuck his head around the door.

Mark's eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness in the room. On the bed, his mom lay flat on her face, her legs spread wide in a 'V', her head and shoulders propped up by pillows. On her back and between her legs, propped up on his elbows lay Mandy's husband, Dan Wheeler.

Mark could just make out his dad thrust firmly, but without haste. Dan Wheeler's groin pressed into his wife's backside and the whole mattress sank slightly under them. With Dan Wheeler's withdrawal came the creak of the bed-frame.

"Ugh," grunted Mandy, clinging tightly to her pile of pillows.

In spite of himself, Mark felt his own cock begin to rise. His mom looked so beautiful prone like that, completely giving herself to a man. He recalled the words of Dr Dearlove, explaining the duties and sacrifices of a wife and mother and how she was the glue that held the family together.

Even in near darkness her curves were superb. And, Mark knew exactly what his father was feeling at that very moment.

For half an hour he watched them, the pace on the bed never varying, with only the occasional utterance from his parents. Unable to bear it any longer, the boy retreated the way he had come, pulling the door behind him.

Getting back into bed with an erection that couldn't be ignored, Mark masturbated furiously for the first time since going to the academy. The release, while needed did not compare in any way to his mother's tender ministrations. Nevertheless, it was enough to send him to sleep, dreaming of a mom's sucking, wet holes.