SAMBA Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark searched for the shower gel bottle, but he had dropped to the floor of the cubicle. It didn't matter. He spat in his hand, smeared it on his prick, and in one smooth motion that made the blonde mother yelp once more, inserted himself all the way up her shitter.

Planting his feet wide, Mark gripped Chrissy's tiny waist firmly in both hands and started his humping. This wasn't a gentle workup but a full-on assault on her ass, such as only a horny teenage boy could do.

The pair both grunted; Mark with the exertion and Chrissy due to the force of the impact against her rear cheeks. Her melons swung from her chest, her big rubbery nipples aching with desire.

Chrissy knew that for this fuck at least, she was just along for the ride. The boy needed an outlet for his excess teenage sexual energy and she was just the vessel. She couldn't even reach her clit without the danger of them both becoming unstable. But she could still enjoy the deep ache she got only from Mark's long cock.

Mark leaned right back so he could watch his cock emerge from Chrissy's butt-hole. The wrinkled orifice gaped slightly and he rammed back inside. A second later he repeated the action. Then again. And again. And again.

"Oh fuck, Mrs Nielsen...oh fuck...oooooh fuck," Mark was shouting now.

One more 'Oh fuck' as he hammered home and he let loose a torrent of teen cum far up in her anal cavity. Chrissy whimpered in happiness as the boy ejaculated in her most private place.

For a full minute Mark hung over Chrissy drawing in great gulps of air, his pulsing erection still buried to the hilt.

The hot water continued to ricochet of their skin, forming droplets that ran down the steamed-up glass panels of the cubicle.

"Mark, sweetie, you're gonna have to let me go. I can't stay like this." The blonde mom complained as her arms and legs shook with the effort of supporting them both, now that Mark was leaning on her.

In contrast to his brutal pounding, Mark extracted his shaft with exquisite care. Still extremely hard, his cock sprung upwards as it cleared her anus. Semen bubbled from her hole.

"Phew, that really was something!" Chrissy exclaimed, "Let's get cleaned up. And I need a drink!" She stooped to retrieve the bottle of shower gel from the shower floor, then proceeded to wash Mark and herself as if nothing had happened, humming happily to herself all the while.

It was now Marks turn to lean against the tiles. Head back, he listened to the sounds of the water, while Chrissy once again washed his body. Every muscle tingled and he felt light headed. Much as he loved his mom, he felt a growing bond with Chrissy and almost wished that she could also be his mom. If only he could share her with Steve, he thought.

"You're very beautiful, Mrs Nielsen," he said earnestly.

"Thank you, Mark. But I'm sure I can never replace you mom. Come on, let's finish here!"

Chrissy and Mark freshened up, then headed down to the kitchen for a snack. The blonde mom found a bottle of Mandy's white wine in the fridge and helped herself to a glass. Then, at her suggestion they retired to the Wheeler's marital bed.

Mark always got a thrill when his mom took him there whilst his dad was out. There was something really special about having sex with his mom in the same place his dad banged her. Bringing another woman to the bed made him happier still, knowing that he was getting something even his dad could never have.

Once between the sheets, Chrissy put her arm around the boy and he rested his head on her ample boobs.

Chrissy stroked his hair, feeling a wave of tenderness for a young man other than her son.

"All better now?" she asked.

"Yeah, thanks Mrs Nielsen," Mark sighed happily. "It was good of you to come. I know you have Steve and Mr Nielsen to take care of. They're both so lucky to have you."

*****

Across town, Mandy arrived at the Bar & Grill where she had arranged to meet her best friend, Claire. She quickly found the table where her friend was sat with another woman their own age, a slender freckled red-head in tight jeans and hair up in a top-knot.

"Hi Mandy! Take a seat. This is Jess - we work together," Claire introduced the other woman.

Pleased to meet you, Jess," Mandy smiled.

"Likewise. Claire's told me about how she introduced you to SAMBA," said Jess.

Mandy looked questioningly over at her friend.

"Oh, it's okay Mandy, Jess knows all about it. She was the one that introduced me to the academy. You were one of the first to go through it, right?" Claire addressed the question to Jess.

"That's right. The twins and I were all having a tough time after my husband passed. Mike had been such a great father to the boys and it was only after he was gone that I could see how he was the one who had maintained discipline in the household. When he was gone, I was in pieces and the boys started to go wild. They were skipping school, wouldn't listen to me, the police were always showing up at the door. Just by chance, around that time, I heard from Serena Dearlove. We go way back from school days - and she started to tell me she was in the process of setting up some programme for moms and sons in exactly our situation! What a life saver that's been!"

"Jess has twin boy's - Dylan and Duncan. Just a couple of years older than ours," Explained Claire.

Mandy thought that sounded familiar. "I think Dr Dearlove mentioned some twins. Is that...?"

"Probably," laughed Jess. "They have a reputation now. As soon as we got home from the academy, I was fighting them off. I knew I had to find a way that worked for everyone."

Claire fought to keep a straight face as she interrupted, "The two of them only ever want to get up her tail pipe!"

"They have alternate days now, and everyone is more or less happy. Though once in a while I still have to do double duty." said Jess.

Mandy was impressed. "That sounds challenging!"

"Oh, for sure, but thank God for butt-plugs. They help keep everything in shape and ready to go back there. It's a mom's best friend! I've even got one in right now," Jess winked at the other two moms.

"I think that's something more appropriate for Mandy. I'm just glad that my Scott is usually happy if I suck his nuts and his dick. We tried all the other stuff but that's what he keeps coming back for. He's so sweet when I'm down on him when is on his back in bed, legs trembling saying 'I love you mom!' over and over!" said Claire.

"Serena says every boy has different needs. Trust me to get twins," Jess rolled her eyes.

"Mark likes most things, but yeah, he'd probably choose anal sex more than anything else if I let him. That's why I'm out tonight. I have a friend over to stay to help Mark out as I ended up with a sore ass and started feeling guilty that he wasn't getting what he needs. Hopefully, he's having a great time right now," Mandy crossed her fingers as she turned her thoughts back home.

"That's a real friend you have there. I may have to book her for the twins when I go on vacation!" Joked Jess, "But seriously girl, get yourself a plug."

*****

Mark played with Chrissy's big boobs as they lay together in his parents' bed. He was still spent from earlier, so the attention he gave to her mounds hadn't aroused him yet.

"Mrs Nielsen, did you cum? When we were in the shower, I mean?"

"No, I'm not like your mom who can easily have an anal orgasm. It's ironic, isn't it? I'm built for it, but your mom is the one with the sensitive asshole. Don't get me wrong, it feels great when you fuck my ass. And you're slimmer than Stevie, which is actually a bonus."

"I owe you Mrs Nielsen," Mark disengaged from Chrissy's embrace and slid down the bed.

Gently parting the blonde mom's thighs, Mark went in for a close inspection of her hairless pussy. He'd not had a close look before, and in fact he really rarely did so even with his mom. Whilst the little wrinkled holes of his mom and Mrs Nielsen were, to his eyes, the ultimate in sexiness, Mark still found the neat clam before him super cute.

With her legs spread wide open, Chrissy's pretty lips parted displaying the palest of pink inner labia. Mark may have been inexperienced in this regard, but he had seen enough porn to consider this fresh-looking cunt close to perfection. It was hard to believe it had ever been used, let alone given birth.

But of course, he knew that Mr Nielsen, at the very least, was pounding it weekly. In a perverse way Mark thought that it was better that Mrs Nielsen's perfect pussy be preserved while her sturdy butt was filled with his and Steve's passion.

The teen was overwhelmed by an urge to worship this flower. He leaned in, tongue extended to explore every petal.

Chrissy Nielsen cried out, this being a pleasure she rarely ever received, and certainly not from Steve. Her little fists grasped at the bedding; her heels dug into the sheets. With rapid pants, her chest, neck and face were suffused with color.

Mark found her hooded clit, sucked it hard into his mouth; engulfed it. With a speed that surprised them both, Chrissy arched her back off the bed, trembling.

"Ooooh! Mark! I'm cumminnnggg!" Chrissy howled, sounding almost in pain. While she shook, Mark felt such an adoration for this woman who, although not his mother, had earlier cared for him by sharing what Dr Dearlove called 'a mom's ultimate gift'. He showered her sensitive flesh with kisses while she climaxed.

When all movement had ceased, Mark arose, lips and chin shiny with moisture. The grateful blonde mother embraced him and kissed him.

"Thank you. In the morning, I'll let you fuck my butt again, if you like," she whispered in his ear.

Those words were music to the young man's ears. For a while, once more, all teenage worries dissolved.

*****

The remnants of the meal were taken away and the three mothers drained their glasses.

"We should do this again soon," declared Claire, "Especially now we all have this connection. It'll be our own little support group!"

"Great plan Claire," said Jess, then turning to face Mandy, "I wasn't joking earlier. You should get yourself a plug. Also, my gut feeling is if that's what your boy needs, then you should embrace it. Keep at it and it gets easier every time. It did for me."

"I know. That's what Dr Dearlove told us. I guess I've just not been able to commit one-hundred percent. It's all my fault. Up until a few months ago I had never done anal. And then all of a sudden, I'm doing it a few times a week."

"You done good girl! Don't beat yourself up! Mark doesn't know how good he has it!" Claire praised her best friend.

"Thanks Claire. Well, shall we go?"

*****

When Mandy got home at around half-eleven, the lights were out. Chrissy's car was still parked outside and the house was still. She crept up the stairs and tip-toed in the direction of Mark's room where on this occasion, she'd be spending the night.

A faint bar of light spilled out of her own bedroom; the door having been left open a couple of inches. Mandy stopped and put her eye to the gap. It was dim, with just a single small bulb illuminating the room.

Chrissy Nielsen lay in the center of the bed, curls upon the pillow, apparently asleep. Mandy's son was on his side next to her. One hand held a lolling breast to his mouth, his cheeks deeply hollowed as he sucked on the teat with eyes closed.

Mandy smiled to herself, happy that her boy looked so at peace after what had been a few very stressful days for him. And she silently thanked her friend for bringing him comfort. For almost a minute she watched them, then stifling a yawn, she quietly shut the door and headed off for a night by herself.

*****

Mandy's friend Claire got home around the same time. She was pleased that her introduction to SAMBA was working out for the Wheeler's. And now they had their own local group where they could pool their knowledge and resources.

Claire was ready to turn in, and just reaching for her bedroom door handle when she heard a sound across the darkened corridor.

"Pssst," it was her son Scott. "Mom, come in here," he whispered.

She entered her son's room and, quick as a flash, her son pushed past her locking the door.

"What's going on?" asked Claire.

Her sound grabbed her tits and tried to kiss her. She realized then that her son was completely naked, his cock sticking out firmly from his groin.

"Mom, I've been lying here hours and I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about you and I got hard and it wouldn't go away. Please do your thing!" Scott said with desperation, still trying to kiss Claire as his hands wandered.

"Please keep your voice down!" Claire admonished her son, always fearful that her husband may somehow overhear. "Anyway, I only sucked you off this morning? Can't you wait?"

"Please, Mom!" Scott said, rubbing his erection up against her.

"Okay, you best lie down then," Claire said as she tied up her hair.

Scott smiled and returned to his bed, lying back at the edge, with his feet on the floor.

"I thought you'd never come home, Mom. Who were you out with?"

Claire stripped off her top and bra, her full boobs springing free and caught in the moonlight as it shone through Scott's window.

"Jess and Mandy. Both moms from SAMBA. You know Mandy and her son Mark, don't you?" said Claire as she knelt down before Scott.

"Yeah. I didn't know they'd gone there. Mark must be really happy - his mom is hot."

"Hot as this?" said Claire, as her mouth descended on her son's cock. She gave him a long lick, leaving his shaft to quiver in the air for a moment, before taking the fat head in her mouth and getting to work.

Scott loved his mom's blowjobs. For him, the plateau of pleasure was to see his moms naked shoulders, back and boobs, while she worked her craft of extracting the hot cum from him. Of which he always seemed to have an excess.

Not for him mommy pussies and buttholes. He'd tried both at the academy, but since returning from there last year all he ever wanted to do was shoot into her mouth and down her throat, knowing that her stomach would afterwards be lined with boy sperm. Nothing else spoke of motherly devotion quite as much in his mind.

Some days, when they had the time, Scott would simply make her suck his balls for as long as she had the patience. At those times he would feel her love more than anything. When she stopped, claiming a dry mouth and aching jaw, he would insist she go on.

While her mouth worked, he would babble endlessly about how she was the hottest mom in the world and how deep was his love for her.

Initially Claire had contacted Dr Dearlove, querying whether this wall all normal behaviour. She had assured Claire, that while most boys did not obsess to the same degree over one activity, it was far from unknown. The most important thing, Claire was reminded, were results. And Scott had become very happy and successful since their time at the academy.

Still, Claire did occasionally wish for some variation. And she wanted to be respected for more than just lips, tongue and a throat. Despite all of that, she had become so used to her daily dose, that on the rare time she was unable to blow him, she found that she missed it. This had surprised her hugely, as for years she hated it when her husband ever came in her mouth and even at first with Scott it had been merely a duty.

It was late and Claire was tired. She concentrated all her efforts on making her son cum as rapidly as possible. Tickling his balls with the fingertips of one hand, she humped with her face and allowed Scott to hump upwards. When she needed a quick result, Claire knew that savage thrusts into her throat were what he needed. For the short time required, the delicate entrance to her throat was able to take the punishment.

Again, and again the swollen head of Scott's cock jammed into the soft tissue, making his mom gag. Thick saliva spilled from the corners of her mouth and flowed down over his balls.

In little more than a minute it was over. Scott jabbed and his mom's eyes watered.

"Mm-Mom!" the boy whimpered.

Then his dick flexed, sending thick lashings of teen sperm into her gullet.

Claire waited until the spasms were over. Swallowing the last of the mix of cum and spit, she sat back on her heels.

"That...was a lot!" Claire coughed, wiping her eyes, nose and mouth with the back of her hand.

Scott's shrivelling dick and balls shone wetly in the moonlight. The young man sighed and stretched.

"You do that so well mom."

"I guess every mom has her speciality."

"What do you mean?" said Scott sitting up, sated but no nearer to feeling sleepy.

"I mean, like Jess, who has the twins at her backdoor every day. I'm so glad you're not like them. But they keep coming back for more so she must be doing something right."

"What's Mrs Wheeler's speciality?"

"I'm not sure, but it's not anal. She had a friend of hers from SAMBA over to hers to help out in that regard. Apparently, Mark doesn't feel he's getting his needs met."

Claire picked up her things and put her bra back on. The taste of Scott lingered in her mouth.

"Let's hope your dad doesn't wake up before I've brushed my teeth. Damn, I'm surprised he never asks why we get through so much mouth-wash."

Claire unlocked the door and looked back at her son.

"You need to get some sleep, young man. Goodnight, Scott."

"Goodnight Mom."

*****

Mark awoke with the delicate scent of Mrs Nielsen's hair in his face and the pleasant feel of his semi-hard prick in between her plump hind cheeks. He ran a hand over her hips, his lust also now awakening. It seemed a great way to start the day, and Mark thought sadly that he didn't get to do that with his mom. Perhaps next time his dad was away he could have an all-nighter with her.

"Good morning, I've been waiting for you," Chrissy remarked, without the slightest trace of sleepiness.

She rubbed her bottom back against him, bringing a rush of blood to his groin. Reaching for the bedside table the blonde wife grabbed a tube of KY and passed it back over her shoulder to Mark.

"I have to get home this morning. It'd be a shame to waste the opportunity while I'm here, hmm?"

Mark didn't need to be asked twice. He twisted off the cap, squeezing the clear jelly onto his fingers. It felt a little cold, but he was in too much of a hurry to let it warm up.

"Brrrr," Chrissy shivered as the young man's fingers slathered the cool gel all around her hairless pink anus. "Let's do spoons like you and Stevie did with your mom and I the first time. I think that'll be great with your long cock. Want to see how deep you can go?"

Saying so, Chrissy raised her knees right up to her chest. Doing so pulled her ass wide open, given Mark complete and unfettered access. Just as with his mom, he loved how firmly his finger was held as he prepared the way. By the time he had lubricated the length of her clasping shit-tunnel, he was achingly hard.

"Is that enough for you?" he asked.

"Yeah, just make sure you put some on your dick too, sweetie."

That done, Mark twisted back the cap and tossed the tube aside. Wriggling up as close as he was able behind her, Mark guided himself in. Given that Chrissy was stretched so wide and with Mark's growing confidence, penetration was easy; his helmet catching only briefly on her rim before it popped inside.

Mark grunted with satisfaction.

"Thaaaats it, baby," Chrissy cooed, "All the way in."

Mark paused to adjust himself. One arm went over her shoulder and he placed the opposite hand on her hip. In a way he didn't really want to begin his movements, as the sooner he started the sooner it would all be over. Her ass-tunnel was so hot and slick; the perfect home for a boy's stiff prick.

It was foolish to think he could resist his teenage urges. Before long he had withdrawn half-way before pushing back. He started out with a series of very slow stabs, but still more than enough to make him overload on bliss.