SAMBA Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark took the opportunity to sit up against the headboard and spread his legs wide. He was enjoying the attention of two moms who seemed equally devoted to him at this moment.

"Mark, thank you for everything," said Claire as she knelt forward between his legs and gazed adoringly at his cock and balls. "I know it's going to hurt a little until I get used to it, but I can see now why your mom lets you do it with her."

Leaning forward, Claire lifted the silky pouch that contained Mark's balls up to her lips. She kissed them and then, unable to resist, sucked one and then the other into her mouth for a moment.

Mandy sat to one side; the corners of her mouth lifted in a slight smile as she watched her best friend show her gratitude to her son for showing her the joy a mother could get out of being ass-fucked. This latest adventure would be good for Mark too, Mandy decided. Possessing the body of another mature woman and riding her rump to completion would be sure to boost his confidence and self-esteem. After all, not every young man got to shoot his cum up the ass of his mom's best friend!

Claire's lapping tongue crept up Mark's long shaft, her eyes closed, losing herself in cock worship. Though still shining with lube and their mingled fluids, his beautiful penis had given her such intense sexual feelings that she never knew existed.

For his part, Mark was pleased that he had convinced a formerly doubting mother of the thrills to be had by accepting a teenage dick plunging into the depths of her rectum. He was sure she'd be repeating this with Scott, and perhaps, other times with him. The icing on the cake was that she was also clearly besotted with his long member, even in its present state; freshly extracted from her rear love hole. Watching her clean him up, head bowed and ass up was something he would make his mom perform next time, Mark decided.

"Turn around, Mrs Reece, I wanna see your butthole again," Mark demanded.

Claire stopped lapping at Mark's re-stiffened prick and looked up at him shyly from under her lashes.

"But Mark, I'm sure it's not very pretty back there now," said Claire.

"Go on, Claire, why don't you make Mark happy?" said Mandy, encouragingly.

Claire kissed the head of Mark's cock, then turning about, inched her ass towards the teen's face as he remained propped up against the headboard.

Although he was by now used to the delights of mature, naked, women's bodies, Mark's eyes still almost popped from his head. As Claire knelt away from him, Mandy moved up the bed, leaned over her friend's back and held Claire's buns open for her son, pulling them wide for the young man's inspection.

Unlike Chrissy Nielsen's bubble-butt, or his mom's big maternal ass, Mrs Reece's was of smaller proportions, but still deliciously curvy. The firm, springy flesh parted in his mom's hands, revealing the shadowy inner surface.

The skin of Claire's cleft was moist with sweat and traces of lube. Naturally, what grabbed Mark's attention most was the orifice itself, now a little puffy; the delicate tissue reddened slightly by its recent exercise. It wasn't often that Mark got to examine the after-effects up close after fucking an ass, and he loved what he saw.

"That's so cool, Mom," said Mark, as his eyes flicked briefly to his mom's face. "Her asshole is still open a little!"

Mark brought the tip of his finger up to Claire's anus, and finding it still loose, buried the digit inside her clasping warmth. The muscles of Claire's back and buttocks tensed briefly, and then the mom dropped her head, resting her forehead on the mattress. She took a shuddering breath and groaned.

"You see, Claire?" said Mandy. "Our boys will never get bored of our asses. We moms are so lucky to have another tight hole they love!"

Claire said nothing, her eyes squeezed tightly shut, as she allowed the boy to play around in her back passage to his heart's content. Mark whiled away the minutes twisting and curling his finger about, testing the elasticity of those silky rectal walls.

His proud mom watched on, amused by the look of total concentration on her son's youthful face. Mandy knew, as Claire was now beginning to understand, that young men of this age had very simple requirements to make their lives happy and complete, and moms like them had everything needed. All that they had to do was to make themselves available and the boys would do the rest.

Looking down Mandy noticed Mark's cock standing up and throbbing against his belly.

"That juicy hole of Mrs Reece's sure has made you stiff again," Mandy chuckled.

"Yeah, I want to have it again. It's super wet in there!" Mark replied excitedly, licking his lips.

"You're a greedy boy!" laughed Mandy. "I think once is enough for her tonight. I tell you what, I'll suck that beautiful cock of yours while Mrs Reece goes take care of her business in the bathroom, okay?"

Mark huffed and then slowly withdrew his finger, which emerged with a faint pop.

Claire slowly rose, her face and chest flushed a deep red. Strands of her hair were stuck to her damp face and her nipples were fiercely erect. Still silent and without looking the other two in the eye, Claire slid off the bed, and with a hand cupped behind the split of her cheeks she waddled to the bathroom.

Mandy didn't keep her son waiting. As soon as Claire was off the bed, Mandy was in her place kneeling between Mark's thighs, sucking and slurping on her son's long cock like a dutiful mother. There was no teasing or finesse, just repeatedly impaling her soft throat on his stiff prick, almost retching as she sought to bring him off as quickly as possible. It was getting late and what her son needed now after an exciting and busy day, was to come as fast as possible so that he could get some rest.

The frenzied couple on the bed were so caught up in what they were doing that they barely noticed the grunts from the bathroom as Claire sought to expel as much as possible of the thick blobs of cum from her asshole before she went home.

When Claire had freshened up and emerged from the bathroom, Mark was already lying on his side with his eyes closed. She watched as Mandy covered the boy up and ruffled his hair. Going over to him, Claire leaned down and kissed Mark gently on the cheek. Without a word, she got dressed and the two women tip-toed out of the room, shutting the door quietly behind them.

"Can I get you another drink?" asked Mandy when they were both downstairs.

"No thanks, I should be getting home," Claire replied.

"Well, let's have another girl's night out soon," suggested Mandy as she escorted her friend to the front door.

Claire turned to her friend and wrapped her arms around Mandy in a warm embrace.

"Thank you and thank Mark, for everything."

"You liked it then?" said Mandy.

"You know I did! It was incredible. I did enjoy it in a way back at the academy, but this was different...more intimate. I wish I hadn't waited, but then Scott was always happy with my mouth," Claire answered, releasing her friend.

"Well, now you have options. I bet Scott is going to love your ass just as much as your mouth."

Claire nodded and then looked towards the floor, seemingly embarrassed.

"I guess I'll have to get used to all that cum and air pumped up there!"

"But it's so nice when they shoot!" replied Mandy, shuddering slightly at the memory. "Besides, it's a small price to pay for the wonderful feelings and making a boy's day."

"In a few days, when I've recovered, I'm going to lube up my asshole and go to Scott's room and surprise him."

"And he'll come like a rocket! They always do!" laughed Mandy. "By the way, you made an impression on Mark, I could tell. He was very passionate about your ass. If you ever feel like some more time with him, I'm sure he'd like that and I won't mind. You're almost like family."

"Thanks again, Mandy. I'll keep you updated. And let's do that night out soon," said Claire as she headed out the door.

Mandy waved her friend out and within half an hour she was slipping into bed, snuggling up behind her sleeping son, while her butt plug was once again nestled in her anus, for she was missing the comfort its solid presence brought her.

"My sweet little rump rider," Mandy whispered in the quiet, darkness of the room.

Reaching around him, Mandy found Mark's soft cock and balls. She marvelled at how clean they felt and how fresh he still smelled after an evening of sex. She hoped that he was now enjoying pleasant dreams, in contrast to the disturbed sleep he had been having before SAMBA. Sharing her bed with her son, as she now realized mothers and sons this age had always been meant to do, gave Mandy peace of mind. Incest may have been a dirty word to some, but as far as she was concerned, it had saved her and her friend's families.

The last thing she remembered before sleep took her was lovingly fondling Mark's for-once flaccid member, and enjoying the moment, for she knew that come morning he would be hard again and battering for entrance at her mouth, ass or pussy.