SAMBA Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Dan was gone, Mandy and her son settled down to watch a movie. They sat close together on the couch in the living room, their arms around one another, enjoying some simple time together at the end of the weekend.

However, by the halfway point of the movie, Mandy had pulled up her top and unclasped her bra to give her son access to her full and sensitive breasts. While both mother and son remained captivated by the action on-screen, Mark weighed and fondled each warm and soft tit, enjoying the simple teen thrill of feeling up a grown woman's boobs. For Mark, toying with those smooth, round handfuls of flesh never got old. While such harmless fun was missing from most young boys' lives at home with mom, Mark thought it the perfect accompaniment to an evening's entertainment. By the end of the movie, Mark was rubbing, pinching, pulling and tweaking his mothers' firm nipples until they ached and Mandy could stand it no more.

With her husband, Mandy would never have been willing to tolerate the mauling for so long, but she accepted it with Mark as it now seemed essential to a mother and son routine, and it pleased her to see his happy face as he freely handled what had once been strictly off limits.

"Let's go to bed. It's late and you have school tomorrow," said Mandy, pulling her top back down.

They turned out the lights and Mark eagerly followed his mom up the stairs. Mark took no time at all to get ready for bed and within minutes was lying on his dad's usual side of the bed waiting for his mom. He twiddled his thumbs anxiously as he heard the sounds of Mandy busy in the bathroom through the crack of the open door.

"Hurry up, Mom," Mark whispered to himself wanting his first night with his mom to begin with no further delay.

All afternoon and into the evening, Mark had been getting progressively more excited as the hour drew nearer. Having his mom help him come was one thing, but with the change in the sleeping arrangements, he now felt like his mom now belonged to him. His full possession of her seemed to him like the natural conclusion of what they had started at the academy. That stunning, curvy mommy body would be his to play with all night if he wanted.

Pre-SAMBA, Mark had always known his mother was an attractive woman and had many times tried to imagine what she was like naked. The reality had turned out way better than anything his fevered teenage brain could have dreamt up. It had also turned everything he knew about women on its head.

Until his mother's body was unveiled in all its glory to him, his perception of what women were all about came from the porn that he had seen. He had quickly learned that true sexiness was not an anonymous girl screwing for money, but something much closer to home. Once he had sampled the delights of mommy mouth, pussy and ass, he was hooked. Mark couldn't ever get enough of her and would be forever grateful to the academy and Dr Dearlove for revealing to him how women his mom's age are at the peak of desirability. And what girl out there would ever want to please him like his own mom?

Mark heard his mom brushing her teeth and the anticipation built up for him unbearably. He had only last night filled Mrs Nielsen's mouth to overflow with his sperm, but that was now almost forgotten. Now after all those lonely teen years, he was getting what he was owed. He'd be able to enjoy the delights of his mom's body nearly every night.

The bathroom light clicked off and Mandy emerged naked from the bathroom. Mark felt like his heart skipped a beat as he saw her there, her tanned curves illuminated by the soft light of the bedside lamp. Her voluptuous body and mane of long, dark hair, seemed to Mark almost designed to make a male's juices flow at the very sight of her.

Mandy was aware of her son's intense gaze and she revelled in it, for there was nothing quite like the passionate desire of a teen boy. She paused a moment, hand on hip, unashamed as she stood with jutting breasts and parted thighs. Being the object of such lust made her feel more feminine than ever before. That her son would choose her over some young schoolgirl gave her confidence she had never had during all her adult life. It wasn't only Mark; Steve, Scott and the twins all hungered for her body. Since joining SAMBA, she had ceased to be invisible to males and now had a value she never had as a simple housewife.

Mandy smiled at her son, and slipping between the clean, crisp sheets, joined him in the bed.

"What took you so long?" said Mark.

"Oh, Mark!" laughed Mandy. "You've got me all night now. What's the rush? Your dad is in the other room asleep, and we won't be disturbed now."

"You don't know how much I've looked forward to this, Mom. Dad can't keep you to himself anymore."

"Of course, I know what this means to you. Don't forget, I've wanted this too, ever since Dr Dearlove opened my mind to how things should be at home. I'll always make sure you get everything you need. Which reminds me, Dr Dearlove suggested that I leave the door unlocked in the bathroom now. You don't have to ask if you want to come in. I can see now that it wasn't fair of me to keep you out sometimes."

"That's good, Mom. Being there with you is something I have that nobody else does. And you look so beautiful sitting there...doing your thing."

Mark rolled closer to his mom, reaching out with a slightly shaking hand, he ran it down her ribcage, from the side of one breast, down her waist, and over her hip to her thigh. Even after so many times near her body, and so many times inside it, Mark was still in awe.

Despite the many times her son had come on her, or in her, she was touched by these moments when he seemed almost shy. Fucking her had given him an outwards confidence, which she knew was good for him, but underneath he was still her sweet young man, who like any other, got super excited when playing with boobs and butts.

Mark edged even closer, now holding his mom gently around the waist and pulling her towards him. He leaned in, nuzzling against and between her boobs.

"What did Dad say to you earlier after our talk?" enquired Mandy, curious to know what had gone on during the father and son chat.

"Dad said that he was sorry for saying I was too old to sleep with you and that he fully supports us. He also told me to be careful not to stare at your body and if I got excited in any way then to remind myself that you are my mom."

"And are you excited?" asked Mandy, though she already knew the answer.

"Of course, I am, Mom! You're the hottest woman on the planet. Dad's stupid, because reminding myself you're my mom just makes me stiffer than ever!"

Mark was now pressed up to his mother and Mandy could feel his erection prodding her on one side.

"I think your dad sees me as some kind of problem for you, doesn't he? He doesn't realize I'm the solution," said Mandy, grasping the boy's stiff penis in her hand. She rubbed gently up and down the shaft, watching Mark's reaction keenly.

Mark groaned, his eyelids fluttering and he stretched out beside his mom, giving himself up entirely to her caresses.

"Just think how it's going to be from now on Mark," said Mandy as her other hand went to her son's balls. "If you wake up from a bad dream, I'm going to be right here, my boobs ready for you."

"Yes!" exclaimed Mark as Mandy pulled the soft skin back and forth on his hard cock.

"The night before, or after, a stressful day you can mount me and pound my pussy, getting all that sticky sperm out to ease your tension."

"Oh...yes," Mark almost sobbed, writhing under the influence of his mom's skilful hand.

"Maybe you'll wake up in the morning and want to play with mommy's butt."

"My god, yes!" Mark's voice broke with his rising passion.

"Or perhaps I'll choose to wake you up with a blow-job!"

Mandy's hand flew up and down her son's long cock, pulling his foreskin back with every stroke. She watched excitedly as his whole body went rigid, his head held back, mouth open in a soundless cry.

"C'mon, shoot, Mark! Come for me!"

"Uh...Mommmmmm" Mark whimpered, his face looking almost pained.

The boy's midsection rose from the mattress and time stood still for a moment, for both mother and son. Then Mandy felt Mark's impossibly stiff shaft throb in her hand. To her delight, hot semen sprayed from the swollen head of his penis, most of the droplets falling on Mark's belly and chest. Mandy slowed her fist down to a gentle tugging to coax out the last of her son's emission.

"Wow, it's all over you, honey! And my hand and the sheets are all wet and sticky," giggled Mandy, while lifting her hand to examine it more closely.

The thin sheen of Mark's cum covered her fingers. Mandy studied her hand for a moment, always fascinated at seeing and feeling Mark's plentiful semen on her skin, and as a direct result of her efforts. Bringing her fingers to her lips, she licked it all off, taking each finger into her mouth in turn. She then pulled the covers back from Mark, exposing his upper half.

"I only changed the sheets earlier today. Luckily, it's mostly on you," said Mandy as she cast her eyes over her son's torso.

Mandy turned over onto her knees and bent down towards the boy. The strong and pungent odour of teen cum filled her nostrils. It was a scent she had become intimately familiar with over the last months, and one that she no longer wrinkled her nose at. Finding the largest pool of semen on his belly, she puckered her lips and sucked the fluid up noisily. Pulling back and looking about she found a few smaller blobs and these too were slurped up and swallowed with the same efficiency as a mom would have approached any other cleaning task in the home.

"There we go. We won't be sleeping in it now. I was surprised that you still had so much after a weekend with Mrs Nielsen. Didn't you come lots with her?" said Mandy as she once again covered her son, and cuddled up beside him.

"I did, Mom. But I can't help it with you. You know that."

Mandy felt a lump form in her throat, hearing how she still had such a powerful effect on her son. She also noticed that Mark was sounding very drowsy and that he was struggling to keep his eyes open.

"It's nice to know I'm still doing a good job," said Mandy as she leaned to one side and turned off the bedside lamp, plunging the pair into darkness. "Here, let me put my arm around you and you can snuggle up to Mommy."

Mark accepted gratefully and with his remaining strength lifted his head and shoulders enough for his mom to curl a loving arm about him. He rested his face against her neck, draping one arm and one leg over her. Mark sighed deeply, never before having known such contentment. Finally, after months of waiting he'd been able to shoot his cum at the hands of his dear mother, knowing he could now go to sleep in her embrace and her bed.

"Did you get all my cum, Mom?" Mark mumbled; his lids too heavy to lift.

"Yes, honey. It's all in mommy's tummy now."

Mark yawned and within seconds he was asleep.

Mandy stayed awake longer, the taste of her son in her mouth a powerful stimulant. She wondered how other mothers could go without that rich delicacy that their sons made in such abundance. Even though she had consumed every trace she could find, Mandy knew that the strong smell would permeate the air of the room for the remainder of the night. She didn't mind in the least, for it was a reminder that she had done her work well. Also, Mandy couldn't help thinking that like a wild animal, her son had left his mark upon the marital bed, making it his own.

Hugging her boy tightly to her, Mandy reflected on the difference between going to bed with her son and her husband. With Dan, there was no reaction to seeing his stunning wife undress before him or lying by his side. Instead, all that Mandy could recall was a brief grumble about work and how tired he was before his head hit the pillow and he was asleep. What a contrast with Mark, who had awaited her arrival with impatience and greeted her appearance with boundless enthusiasm. Yes, Mark was driven by his teen hormones and perpetually thinking about what his mother's body could do for him, but that was preferable to coming to bed with a middle-aged man who was indifferent to her attributes most of the time.

Once again, Mandy had embarked on something solely for the benefit of her son's well-being and yet found herself rewarded for it. Her relationship with Dan had wavered over the years, and Mark's behaviour before SAMBA had placed a particularly big strain on the marriage. Now things were improving, but the added space that they would have between them from co-sleeping with Mark could only make things even better, Mandy thought. After all, familiarity bred contempt, so a little distance and competition for her attention would only make Dan appreciate her all the more. All this could be achieved without the damage that affairs did as couples grew apart. By keeping it 'in the family' Mandy believed she had found the best solution for everyone. She only hoped that with time, Dan would see that too.

*****

At about the same time that Mark was erupting in his mother's hand, over at the Reece household, Claire was poised over her son, her tongue flicking madly about the head of his cock.

"Awww, Mom, please stop teasing," said Scott as he squirmed beneath her.

Claire rested on her hands and knees above her boy, her breasts dangling onto his belly, her pussy hovering inches above his face. Though her son kept poking forth with his prick, she dodged his attempts to get it into her mouth. Claire was enjoying too much her power over Scott and for the moment was happy to hear his frustrated whimpers, while his penis quivered in the air, desperate to be engulfed in her warm, wet mouth.

"Do you think if I get you extra hard, you'll come even more for me?" Claire asked.

"Please Mom, it's impossible to get any harder. Let me in," Scott begged, his upward heave sending his cock sliding along Claire's cheek instead of into the wet oval he desperately wanted.

Claire laughed at the tone of desperation creeping into her son's voice. Of course, she was going to give him the pleasure his young body demanded as she did every day, but she would hold him off a little while yet. At nearly every bonding session she had allowed herself to be dominated by Scott, which always ended up with him getting his way with a face-fuck. Claire would never have confessed how wet it made her when she submitted to his demands and was used by her son, even if she did accept that was her role as a mom. And it didn't hurt to once in a while remind him of who was the parent and the one ostensibly in control.

Scott attempted a few more abortive tries to push past his mother's lips, then gave up. Giving his mom what she wanted, he simply lay there while her snake-like tongue danced all about his swollen glans.

"Oh, man...holy fuck, Mom!" Scott cried, almost delirious under the intense stimulation.

Scott had been looking down between their bodies, past his mom's boobs, trying to aim his rigid cock and align it with her mouth. Now his gaze shifted up to her bare vulva. Normally his mom's labia were tightly compressed, but as she knelt over him and became more aroused, Scott could see that the lips were now slightly spread with a dark furrow between them.

Scott was curious and his attention was drawn upward as he had never fully explored his mom in this part before. While he had fucked her there a few times now, that wasn't nearly the same as getting to know her cunt intimately, and suddenly he felt that urge rising in him.

He didn't have much room to manoeuvre, squished between his mom's thighs, but Scott managed to get his hands on her pussy. The teen thumbed Claire's labia further apart, revealing the soft folds within. For perhaps the first time, Scott had a true appreciation for what made his mother a woman. This was a sight that very few would ever have, and here she was sharing it, allowing her son to get his face right in there and know her like only a husband normally would. Scott felt fortunate that under the SAMBA method, those rights now extended to him too.

Scott had enjoyed the same view with Mrs Wheeler, but this was on a whole different level. Not only was his mom rewarding her son, but she was showing depths of trust and devotion that she reserved for no one else in her life. His mom was proudly displaying to him the fruits of compliance with the programme, and what was available for him to enjoy every day if that was his wish. Even the heady scent of her femininity wafting into his nose in such proximity felt like a gift to the young man, offered by a woman who felt no shame whatsoever in spreading her thighs for her son.

"This is so perfect, Mom," said Scott.

"I'm glad you like what I'm doing. You don't have to ram it in my throat like a maniac to have a good time with me," said Claire before returning her attention to her son's quivering cock once more.

"No, I meant your pussy. It's so pretty, Mom. Now I can see it clearly and it's all mine," said Scott.

He traced the outline of his mom's mound with a finger, then driven by an impulse, pinched her labia shut and released them. Fascinated by the plump, yet elastic flesh, he did it again.

Claire moaned, both at Scott's light touch of her vulva and also at how he had described it so possessively. No person had ever complimented her on her pussy before, or spoken of it with such awe and passion. With her son, she had the ultimate admirer and one with a claim to the closest connection of all.

Scott moved on from the thick lips, running his fingertips down to the hot and humid entrance to her vagina. He pushed with one finger, which sank without difficulty, for his mom was by now very wet. The delicate tissue made way for his exploratory digit, the smooth texture clinging gently until he was buried inside her to his knuckles.

Suddenly Scott was struck by the thought that where he had his finger buried, was where his dad put his cock. Now that Scott was finally falling in love with his mom's pussy after neglecting it for so long, the recognition of this simple fact irritated him. As ever, what he wanted was for his mom to swallow his sticky load when he came, but on this occasion, he decided that he would shoot up his mother's cunt, just to spite his dad. Even though his dad would never know, the idea still put a smile on Scott's face. He whipped his finger out, making his mom twitch with surprise at the sudden withdrawal.

"Turn around, Mom," said Scott.

"Am I doing something wrong?" asked Claire, worried that somehow, she wasn't pleasing her boy sufficiently.

"I want that pussy. C'mon, turn around," Scott demanded, mildly annoyed that he was having to explain himself. Why was he always having to answer questions about what he wanted to do with her body?

Claire sensed something a little dark about Scott's mood, even though at the same time she was delighted that he had requested her cunt. Normally he longed to finish in her mouth just as much as she loved to feel his shaft buck and throb at the back of her throat. Turning about, Claire arranged herself so that she knelt astride her son. In one deft movement, she grasped Scott's penis and brought it to her vagina, inserting it just as quickly.

"Ahhh, yeah," Scott grunted in satisfaction.

"We should be quick, Scott. I've already been in here much longer than usual. One of these days we're gonna get caught," said Claire as she glanced at Scott's bedroom door, as though expecting Jim to burst through it at any moment.

"Dad's asleep, Mom. He's always asleep at this time. But I kind of wish he could see me fucking you because then he might treat me with a little more respect when he sees how you love it," Scott replied.