SAMBA Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy then took hold of his mom's hips and pulled her down on him, completing his possession of her pussy. Both mother and son gasped at the intense intimacy of their shared physical connection; a unique bond that only the others on the SAMBA programme could ever understand.

"I get it, honey, I do. I wish we didn't have to hide this from him, but he wouldn't understand."

Claire knew better than her son her husband's jealous nature. She wished that they did have Jim's blessing so that Scott could enjoy long nights of love-making in his mother's bed. If only husbands could move on from this antiquated sense of entitlement, thought Claire, and see the beauty of mother-son couplings. One day, perhaps it was possible, with people such as Dr Dearlove working to remove the stigma.

Claire sank onto her son's chest, mashing her breasts against him, her face almost touching his as she gazed into his eyes. How young he looked, thought Claire. She was still amazed after all this time that a boy his age preferred the company of a mature woman like herself, and also relieved that he did not need to suffer the cruelty and rejection that she knew the girls his age was capable of. For now, she could provide all the benefits of a sexual relationship for him, without any of the problems.

Scott brought his arms up around his mom and gripped her by the shoulders, his fingers digging into her like talons. He felt her relax into his embrace, just as she did when he held her for a face-fuck. Scott had been fucking his mom for long enough that he now believed he understood what made her tick. What his mother wanted, even if she didn't openly admit it, was to be used by her son; she wanted to be his sex toy. Scott neither knew nor cared why she was this way, but was simply grateful that she made their bonding activities work in the way that was best for him by making his pleasure the priority.

"Yes, that's it, Scott! Hold me tight and fuck me!" Claire urged her son.

Scott was too excited by the foreplay and the sudden strange desire to come in his mom's cunt for a change. He began to drill up into the slippery orifice that clung to his pumping cock.

"Damn that feels good...where Dad fucks you...but it's mine now too," Scott panted.

"Oh baby, I want you to enjoy it just as much as you do my mouth," said Claire, and she lowered her head, nestling it by his neck as she gave herself entirely to him.

There wasn't much room for long thrusts with his mom atop him, but Scott made up for it in power, driving up as hard as he knew how between her thighs. The harder he humped; the harder Scott gripped Claire's body.

As it had been the other hundreds of times with her son, the pure sexual aggression, lust and hunger for her body were unlike anything she had experienced in her life before SAMBA. This only confirmed to her the importance of what she was doing and why it had to take precedence over her husband. Claire reasoned that by provoking such strong reactions in her son, she had to be not only doing something right but necessary.

The bed rattled as Claire took her son's fully erect cock right up to the entrance to her womb. With her eyes screwed shut and buried in Scott's neck, the wife and mother had no choice now but to submit to her boy's selfish use of her cunt. But as always when he used her body for his pleasure, Claire was not the least resentful; on the contrary, she understood the necessity of what she did for him and longed for the next time.

"Scott! Oh, Scott!" Claire could only whimper, her voice muffled between her son's shoulder and the pillow.

It was a joy to her to feel her vagina and labia stretched and pummelled, just as it was on other occasions with her lips and throat. It was wonderful to be needed so, and know that it was her maternal body that had aroused him to such an extreme.

Despite how Claire had cautioned Scott about the dangers of being discovered, a part of her almost wished that she could be seen by Jim so that he too could witness the true beauty of mom and son love. In her fantasy, her proud husband would watch and encourage the incestuous pair, even facilitating their couplings.

These thoughts were, like the jolts of pleasure from her pussy, now bursting in her brain like fireworks. All of a sudden, Claire heard a gasp from Scott, and the boy shuddered.

"Oooooh...aaaaaah," Scott groaned, as he was hit by his orgasm.

For only the second time ever, his seed shot up his urethra and spurted into his mother's hot, wet cunt. Up until the very last seconds he had been debating whether or not to pull out and make his mom swallow after all, as he always did, but the stimulation was too much and he was left with no time to switch.

"God damn, I'll never get tired of your hot body, Mom," gasped Scott as he loosened his hold on her soft, feminine curves.

Now that the fucking was over, Claire's paranoia returned, instantly dispelling her sexual fantasy.

"That was nice, Scott, but I should go. I've never been here this long," Claire said as she started to rise.

Scott had relaxed his hold on his mother as he lay bathing in post-orgasmic bliss, but when Claire attempted to dismount him, he restrained her.

"Not yet, Mom. I'm gonna stay inside while I go soft. So, relax," Scott insisted.

Claire tried again to move, but Scott was far stronger than she and was left with no choice but to comply. She sank back onto her son, still astride him with his slowly wilting prick up her flooded cunt.

"Oh, man, what a body," said Scott running one hand down his mother's back to her ass.

The teen felt euphoric, his brain drowning in endorphins and oxytocin and having just come hard up inside his loving mother's pussy. He began playing with the full, round cheek of her ass, grasping it in his hand and squeezing it. He moved on, his fingers exploring the crack and the little dimple he found there. The little wrinkled hole was so small, yet he remembered how he had once gone in there. That long weekend had been so full of delights that he had forgotten what it was like until his recent experience with Mrs Wheeler.

Scott tickled the small orifice for a moment, then he tried to push the tip of his finger inside. He struggled with the dry and resisting anus, and then his mom tensed and wriggled her butt.

"Please don't do that," Claire protested weakly.

"I just want to feel what it's like inside. It was amazing up Mrs Wheeler's ass and I was thinking about trying again with you soon," said Scott, still attempting to penetrate his mom's nervously constricted butt-hole.

"I know I said we'd do everything, but I'm not sure about that, Scott."

"I want to do everything, Mom. If Mrs Wheeler can do it, then so can you. Don't you remember what Dr Dearlove said about every mom doing anal? Why don't we try some ass-fucking next time?"

"Don't ask me about that now. Please, let me up," said Claire weakly, anxious about the direction the conversation had taken and feeling trapped in her son's embrace.

Scott ceased his attack on his mom's sphincter, slapped her ass gently and released his powerful hold on her. Claire lifted herself, disengaging from the now wilted cock that plopped out of her. As she moved across her son and out of the bed, warm drips fell from between her thighs and landed on Scott's belly.

Claire got out of bed and stooped to retrieve her clothes. Scott watched his mom and was treated to a superb view as she bent over; two long legs held close together, with strong thighs, topped by a broad, full, motherly ass. As she bent, her cheeks parted revealing a tight little anus, and below that the pouting lips of her cunt.

"Your asshole looks so cute, Mom. I promise I'm trying anal with you again. I bet you'll love it," said Scott, with his eyes fixed on his mom's ass crack.

Claire stood with her clothes, turning her head slightly. She liked doing things to make her son happy, but in this case, even just thinking about his eager prick nudging between her cheeks made her ass-ring tense up.

"I wish you wouldn't keep on about it, Scott. Anyway, it's time for us both to get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning," said Claire as she quietly left her son's room.

*****

Mark awoke with a start. He sat up quickly in confusion, looking around to see what was wrong. For a few seconds, nothing made sense and his surroundings were unfamiliar. He blinked rapidly as his eyes adjusted to the shadowy room. As his faculties returned his unease dissipated, for now it hit him that there was nothing wrong at all. He was exactly where he was meant to be; in his mom's bed! It must still be early, Mark realized when he saw the small amount of pale light bleeding into the room from behind the blinds.

The teen looked to one side and saw his mom, on her side, facing away from him. She was half-covered, her back bare, and by the slow rise and fall of her ribs, Mark judged her to be still asleep. Moving closer, he leaned slightly over his mom and seeing her peaceful face and slightly open mouth confirmed this. He took a moment to look her over, his eyes feasting on the sight.

Mandy's dark hair spilt over the pillow, a stark contrast to the bright white linen. The skin of her shoulders and back looked flawless in the dim light, while her waist and hips were still concealed beneath the bedding. Curled up on her side as she was, only accentuated the full curve of her hips. Her round and ripe breasts peeked out from underneath her arm, which lay bent at her side.

This was the dream that Mark had longed for and a dream that had now come true; he had spent the night with and had woken up in the same bed as his sexy mom. For Mark, this now completed the journey he had begun only a few months previously when he hadn't fully realized the full benefits of forming a closer bond with his mother.

Yearning to feel her delicious body in contact with his own, Mark slid up behind his mom. With his face close to his mother's neck, the boy inhaled the fragrance of her hair as it brushed his nose. Curling around his mom, Mark pressed his soft cock into the wide split of her ass and put an arm around her.

Mark dug under his mom's arm searching for a boob. His searching fingers found a nipple, and he began to tweak it. He sighed with deep satisfaction, for everything now felt right in the boy's world. His only wish was that his dad had made way for him in this bed sooner. Mark knew that his mom needed the sex just as much as he did, whatever the initial goals of the SAMBA programme may have been. He'd witnessed his mom thrive just as much as he had since they'd started fucking.

Mark thought back over the last few days. Being with Mrs Nielsen again had been very exciting as the blonde beauty always took his breath away. His cock began to stir as he recalled his friend's mom swallowing his cum, her pretty blue eyes looking up into his own as she did so. But even after all that, there was nothing in the world like coming back to the home comforts that he was now enjoying.

Mandy stirred, mumbling something. Mark gave the nipple a final twist and let it go. He had wanted to play more, but had other plans for this morning and feared any more attention to her especially sensitive nipples would wake her up. Cupping her boob for just a moment, Mark moved on, running his hand down to her belly. He rubbed her gently, loving the fact that while his mom kept fit, she didn't have the lean body of someone obsessed with working out. As a result, Mandy had just enough 'extra' for her son to hold on to.

Passing his hand smoothly over her mommy hips, Mark came to the zone that got his blood pumping. Pulling his pelvis back a little so that he had room to work with, Mark caressed her ass cheeks. He stroked and squeezed alternately, switching between taking great handfuls of meaty ass flesh and running his palms over the smooth buns. All the while, the teen was silently thanking his lucky stars that he'd been fortunate enough to have access to such glorious feminine perfection. There was no doubt in Mark's mind that his mother was in her sexual prime, and just when he was old enough to fully appreciate it.

As his arousal grew, Mark started handling his mom more boldly, pulling her buttocks hard apart, kneading her firm globes and letting them spring back together. Grinning all the while, he did this many times, his breathing becoming heavier and his cock swelling until it strained upward, hard as iron.

"Fuck yeah! What an ass!" Mark whispered to himself.

The teen could not contain his lust any longer. His penis throbbed, desperate to be buried in the heat of his mom's butt. Bringing his fingers to his mouth he spat on them and transferred his saliva to his mom's anus, wetting her all around the little dimple. Repeating the action, this time Mark worked the slippery fluid up his mom's back passage with his finger. At first, the strong ring clung tightly to his digit, but he waited patiently, as even in sleep his mom's muscle remembered to behave, and it relaxed for the intruder, just as she had trained it to do with the plug. Cautious not to disturb his mom, Mark probed his mom's anal canal with care, enjoying the freedom the explore her rear hole whilst she slept.

Satisfied that his mom's backdoor was now ready for action, Mark completed his preparation by lubricating his penis in the same way. The teen edged up to his mom and with one hand holding open her butt-cheeks, he directed his cock to her little wrinkled orifice. He had just begun to apply the pressure required for insertion into the place he adored most on his mom when he heard a noise.

The bedroom door handle turned and slowly opened! Mark froze with a hand on his mother's hip and the tip of his cock at the gates of paradise. The boy instantly closed his eyes and with a heart that had been beating with passion, but now panic, tried to steady his breathing.

*****

Dan Wheeler had woken up to the shrill alarm on his phone, set for the usual time he had to rise on a Monday morning. Like Mark, it took a moment to shake off the disorientation of waking in a strange place. He'd been out like a light as soon as his head had hit the pillow the night before and had managed a full night's sleep, but as he twisted about in the much narrower space than he was used to as he sought his phone to stop the awful noise his memory slowly returned.

He was in the guest room where he'd agreed with Mandy he'd be sleeping during the week from now on. It felt odd because other than the odd weekend or work trip away he'd spent every night sleeping with his wife. But he knew this was simply a habit and he'd soon get used to the new arrangement. He couldn't deny that he'd been caught off guard by his wife's suggestion, and his initial feelings were doubtful. Then as he had thought it over, he could see the practicality of it.

After all, he had to be awake much earlier than the rest of the family, and outside of the weekend, Mandy and he didn't make love.

Dan always had a tight schedule, with little time to hang around in the mornings. He rose, showered and dressed with his usual efficiency. Dan was pulling on his jacket as he passed by the door to the master bedroom. Not knowing quite why, he stopped. Turning to face the door he reached out, pausing with his hand on the door handle.

It was a strange feeling that struck Dan, reminding him of when he was a child standing curiously outside his own parents' bedroom, wondering what was going on inside. He started to turn the handle, on the one hand feeling what he was doing was somehow wrong, yet on the other knowing that he had every right to enter his room.

As quietly as possible, Dan turned the handle until it clicked and then pushed the door open a foot, before sticking his head into the room. His eyes swept the room and settled in the direction of the bed.

His wife lay on her side on her usual half of the bed, her bare shoulders visible above the covers. She appeared to still be deep in sleep. Behind her, cuddled up close with an arm around Mandy was Mark, his face also peaceful with his eyes closed.

Both were close together in a way that Dan had not imagined and yet mother and son looked so innocent together, that he immediately brushed aside the negative thoughts that threatened to rise. The husband and father suppressed the complex wave of emotions that bubbled inside him. Partly jealous, yet at the same time he yearned for another male to appreciate the superb body that his wife retained at forty.

Dan shook his head as if waking from a daze, and told himself that this was nothing more than bringing his wife and son closer together and helping him to grow as a man. And if his son got a glimpse of tit or ass then maybe he'd respect his old man a little more.

Just as quietly as he'd come, Dan retreated, gently shutting the door. What surprised him as he headed down the stairs was that he noticed how he had a partial erection in his pants.

*****

As the bedroom door closed Mark breathed a sigh of relief. He waited until he was sure that he had heard his dad go downstairs and then returned his attention to his mom.

Mark jerked quickly on his cock to regain the stiffness he had lost and tugged open his mom's springy cheeks once more.

"Fuck you, Dad," the teen whispered to himself as he once more directed his knob to his mom's exposed asshole.

With a suppressed grunt Mark eased himself inside his mom's hot, clingy shit chute and his whole body quivered a little with the excitement of it all. For Mark, sliding up inside his mom's butt would never get old. Beyond the mere pleasure of getting his rocks off this way, he now adored his mother more than he could imagine any other girl. Being able to indulge in the ultimate mom and son bonding activity first thing in the morning made life worth living.

Ringing his mom's waist with his arms, Mark pushed on until he had pushed his full-length up Mandy's rectum. His eyes screwed up as he revelled in the incredible sensations he could only get from ass-fucking; the soft, moist depths and the strong anal sphincter gripping him tightly.

Mark withdrew until he had just the tip of his penis inside his mom, then with a heave of his hips, slid back inside. His belly smacked against his mom's ass, making her flesh wobble with the impact.

"Oooof," Mandy gasped, waking with a start. "Oh, Mark! Oh!"

"Good morning, Mom," said Mark, now starting to pump as he held on to his mom more tightly.

"You should have woken me first, honey, before putting your dick up there. I think I need the bathroom," said Mandy.

"You can do that later, Mom, after I've come up your ass."

"I wish you would wait, Mark," Mandy complained.

Mandy meant what she said, and yet also wished she wouldn't get so aroused when her son chose to take advantage of her big, round rear-end when she needed to poop. But how could she blame the teen when he had awoken next to her nude and available mommy body? And Mandy had to confess that the attention sure beat waking up to Dan who would only get up and leave her without a word or a glance.

Mark upped his pace, the rapid smacking of his hips to her ass sending ripples through her thighs, hips, belly and tits. It seemed that with each thrust he surged deeper than before.

"Oh, God. So good...so tight...fuuuuck," Mark panted with passion.

"You still love mommy's ass then, baby?"

"Mom...ugh...you have no idea...it's the best thing in the world!"

Mark closed his eyes, set his jaw and upped the pace. His hard, young cock shot back and forth within the gripping ring of his mom's loving anus. Mark was delighted with the progress he and his mother had made over these last months. Mandy had gone from reluctantly taking a dick up her butt, to making it as easy and accessible as possible for her son. They had reached an important milestone, for Mark at least, in that they now did anal more than anything else.