All Comments on 'SAMBA Pt. 07'

by mantonrichards

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
namidaboshinamidaboshi9 months ago

Dan is a good man. He is definitely trying his best. Mandy and Mark owe that poor sap a lot. His character has grown the most in this series. Hopefully mother and son can soon be open with their activities. One of the best possible outcomes would be Dan is happy with how happy mother and son make each other. Bonus points for Dan completely approving mother son anal out in the open.

Mark is fast becoming a dickhead. He does not respect his mother anymore. That's not good. What he is, is not being dominant, but just selfish. Also, the amount of mother son anal is going down. That is the main draw of this story. To be losing it is a bit sad.

The story between Mandy and Mark is not resolved yet. Adding Ryan into the mix is just poor planning on the author's part. You are shifting focus away from the central characters. That's not good.

Anyway, this is your story. You would know best.

Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Ciao

mantonrichardsmantonrichards9 months agoAuthor

@namidaboshi Thanks for the fair and honest feedback. If you feel that Mark is at times a dickhead, then that is good, as I'm striving to portray the immature and somewhat selfish youth on the cusp of but not yet at full adulthood. That and other things mentioned are the "struggles to overcome" that are the vital ingredient of most stories. My feeling is that if everything is fine and dandy, and everything gets delivered page after page, with no conflict then it makes for a very dull read. Perhaps I have succeeded in this, or perhaps not. And don't worry, the anal content is not going away.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You really need to have more missionary sex scenes, a lot more sex scenes with Mark and Mandy.. I get Mark loves butt sex but fucking a pussy is just as hot.. legs up and the headboard slapping the wall.. yesss

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like what they're doing to Dan but hate the sharing with the other guys

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liking how Dan is getting drawn in. Please keep the focus on mom and son anal and less pussy, but other than that the series has been a solid 5 stars. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You have a way with words and I totally dig your voluptuous mom. What a woman. If possible more with mom in doggy style (but vaginal). ***** stars.

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

SUPER HOT story and chapter!!!!!

5 stars from here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermantonrichards@mantonrichards
*** End of August 2023 *** I've nearly completed SAMBA Pt. 8 - only editing remains - publishing soon. Work on SAMBA Pt. 9 has started. I've also started another completely different story project in the style of Victorian / Edwardian erotica. The seeds of other ideas are t...