SAMBA Pt. 07

Story Info
Mandy loves being a mom.
19.1k words
4.79
6.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is inspired by the stories 'BTSC' and 'Room 209' by the author 'klrxo'. Also thrown in are elements of the many mom/son stories I've read over the last 25 or so years.

It started out as my own spin on the above stories, but soon took on a life of its own. Too big for one single story, so split over a series.

It should be obvious, but this story isn't a stand-alone. Please read the other parts before this one.

Part 7 continues the adventures of Mark, Mandy and other characters. Mandy wants to take another young man under the SAMBA wing, while Dan wants to do all he can for his son.

*****

Mandy awoke slowly, the disjointed parts of her mind struggling to connect. She was never really a morning person, unlike her husband, Dan, and so was grateful that he earned enough money that she hadn't needed to work in some years. Nevertheless, Mandy considered what she was now doing at home every bit as essential to the well-being of the family as her husband's career.

Her normal morning routine since starting the SAMBA co-sleeping plan with her son usually involved bonding time with him. Mark was eager to make up for what he believed had been lost time, by seeking every opportunity to indulge in the newfound joy of sharing a bed with a mature woman. Now, thanks to his mom enrolling them in the program, every morning there were titties, ass and pussy available to the eighteen-year-old, which only a few short months ago would have been beyond his wildest dreams. Most days he got to play with them all before breakfast.

Mandy was continually surprised, but delighted, that a young man like Mark never tired of her older, yet still feminine, charms. She may not have been quite as athletic as she once was, with a heavier butt and slightly thicker thighs than she had in her twenties, yet this all added to her appeal as far as her son was concerned. Mandy's rounded maturity was the perfect image of a woman in her sexual prime to the teen. Mark didn't care for the girls at school - now he only got turned on by hot moms like his own mother or Chrissy Nielsen.

It made Mandy happy that Mark would talk endlessly about her lush, full, womanly curves and tight holes while dismissing teen girls as boring - "They've got nothing on you, Mom, you're way more fuckable" he would say.

All this only confirmed what Mandy had learned from Dr Dearlove's research at the SAMBA academy, that boys of Mark's age would instinctively turn to the women a generation senior to fulfil their physical needs. A woman in her late thirties or early forties had so much to teach a young man and had the patience and selflessness to give him an unforgettable experience.

Moreover, Mark's greedy eyes and grabby hands had done more to boost Mandy's confidence as a woman than all the self-help books, seminars and yoga classes that she had tried over the preceding decade. These many years of married life had made her forget the power of her sexuality.

All these thoughts faded away as Mandy's eyes flickered open. Not far away was a gentle wheeze; her still-sleeping son was beside her in the bed. She noticed what was these days a not uncommon damp patch on the sheet under her. Then Mandy recalled that last night Mark had shot a stream of teen cum up her ass, some of which must have leaked from her while she slept.

Mandy had meant to plug herself before sleeping, but at the time had insisted Mark remain on her back after he finished fucking her. While her exhausted son would often yank his cock straight out, she liked the feel of it slowly shrinking, until it slowly slipped from her rectum. The memory of their intense bonding session stirred up strong maternal feelings in Mandy. Her son's cry of blissful gratitude as he had achieved his much-needed release still echoed in her mind, reminding her of just how potent the SAMBA method was.

Mandy sat up, tying her long dark hair back in a ponytail. Turning towards Mark, she uncovered her son. The teen remained asleep, one arm was thrown over his head, the other at his side and his legs slightly parted.

Mandy knelt at the boy's midsection and leaned in towards his groin. She inspected his cock and balls closely, with just enough early morning light to see by. The smooth sack hung down; one big ball slightly lower than the other. Mark's penis appeared so small now to the doting mother - small and cute, she thought. Bringing her face within inches, it seemed incredible to Mandy that only the night before that organ had felt so big, stretching her anal channel and driving deep into her colon.

Taking the little cock between her thumb and forefinger, Mandy slipped it between her lips, sucking on the head.

"Mmmmmmm," Mandy moaned quietly, simultaneously slipping a hand between her thighs to stroke her slit.

Mandy was in two minds as she wanted to let Mark continue to sleep and thought that after last night, he'd surely had enough sex to last him, but as an attentive mother, her instincts were always to tend to her young. Besides, it was fun to toy with his flaccid organ once in a while.

As a middle ground, the aroused mother closed her eyes, engulfed her son's cock in her mouth and let it soak there while she diddled her clit.

Like Mark, Mandy had fantasies of performing these mother-and-son bonding activities in front of her husband, so he could witness her pure love and devotion. If only Dan could see how tenderly she nursed on their son's cock, he would truly understand the value and purpose of the SAMBA program - the pinnacle of motherhood.

The middle-aged mom's hand moved rapidly, making little circles as she pressed on her labia, stimulating her sensitive little button. Her buttocks and thighs tensed and released repeatedly, as the waves of pleasure radiated out from her pelvis. As she approached her orgasm, without even thinking about it, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard on the tasty morsel between her lips.

With a suppressed whimper Mandy came, shuddering as she knelt over her son's loins. For a minute she rested, cock still clasped between her lips, as she breathed noisily through her nose. Then with reluctance, Mandy spat out the now half-erect shaft, glistening with her saliva, letting it flop onto her son's thigh. Meanwhile, Mark had slept through all of this, his face that of an angel when Mandy checked on him. She smiled lovingly and covered the boy up again.

Mandy felt a little guilty for not waking her son, as after all the bonding sessions were all about giving her son a chance to empty his teen balls in a loving and nurturing environment. She knew how frustrating and difficult his life would be without these opportunities. The naughty mother eased her conscience somewhat by telling herself that at least she had done her duty by giving his cock a good clean after he had shoved it up her butt the night before.

*****

Now wide awake, Mandy got dressed and went downstairs to find her husband in the kitchen.

"You're up early," said Dan, surprised.

"Good morning, honey," replied Mandy. "I guess I am. I woke early and thought I'd see my husband off to work for a change."

"Here, let me get you a coffee," said Dan as he drained his mug. "Is Mark still asleep?"

Mandy nodded and added, "I thought I'd leave him a little longer. He's been so good and been working so hard recently."

"Has he...er...been...er...masturbating with you again?"

"Actually, yes, he has. He ejaculated very hard last night, Dan," Mandy spoke as dispassionately as possible about the subject which was for her, anything but. She knew how important it was to provide her husband with information at a rate that he could process. And she was being as honest as possible, as Mark had been masturbating, in a manner, only in her asshole instead of his fist.

"Wow," exclaimed Dan, shocked by his wife's frank reply. But the question had been burning in his mind since they had agreed that Mark would be allowed to jerk off in the marital bed.

"You're not shocked, are you? It's a little late to change your mind now, not least very unfair on Mark," said Mandy, laying it on thick with the judgemental tone. She knew exactly how to manipulate her husband when necessary.

"No, not at all," protested Dan, always keen to placate his wife. "It's just...not something I ever thought I'd be discussing over coffee with my wife in the morning."

"Dan, relax. It was everything he needed. I think it's been an immense relief not to have to hold back with me. He slept like a baby after, honey."

Mandy wasn't lying. Since starting the co-sleeping plan it had been a pleasure to see her son's peaceful sleeping face minutes after he'd climaxed with the aid of her motherly body.

"Did you...you know...see it?" asked Dan hesitantly.

"No, I had my back to him when he came," Mandy replied honestly. "Why? Do you think that I should?"

"I don't know," said Dan hurriedly, now regretting appearing so curious. "I'm not sure how involved you are meant to be."

"It's new territory for us both. Do you want me to be more 'there' for him when he does his thing?" Mandy asked while watching her husband's face intently.

Dan wondered if it had been a mistake bringing up the subject. Yet he had kept thinking about it and didn't understand why the idea was so strangely compelling to him. Was he simply becoming too involved in the SAMBA program? And as a husband and a father, was he meant to be having these feelings?

"I'm not sure. We don't know how involved he wants you to be either. He must feel very awkward. I know I would have done so at his age. Perhaps Dr Dearlove will know what to do," said Dan, looking at his watch. "I gotta go, honey. We'll talk more about it later."

Dan kissed his wife, grabbed his things and left the house. As he drove to work, he pondered the recent changes at home. Everyone seemed so happy, yet it felt too good to be true. His wife now oozed confidence and glowed with health. Was it SAMBA behind this, that had turned his wife into a model mother and spouse? Whatever it was, Dan wanted to keep to the course they were on. His son was turning his life around and he loved this version of his wife more than ever. He was so glad that they were all in the hands of a professional like Dr Dearlove.

*****

Once Dan had left, Mandy returned to her bedroom with a coffee for her son. Placing it beside the bed, she gently shook Mark.

"Oh, Mom, couldn't you have let me sleep a bit longer," Mark complained as he sat up in bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"It's not that early anymore. Dad has already left for work. Drink your coffee and then why don't you join me in the shower? It'll be nice!"

Mark perked up immediately; having a shower with his mom was always exciting to the teen. Even before the pair were in the shower, Mark's hands were all over his mother. But once in and under the hot spray, the fun began. Mandy started washing herself, while Mark busied himself, slapping her wet ass and jiggling her titties.

"Look at 'em shake, Mom!" Mark exclaimed with almost childish delight.

Mandy was still attempting to get clean, when Mark made his mom bend over. He spread her ass cheeks wide and watched with wonder the cascade of hot water down her crack, over her little wrinkled butthole and run off her pussy lips.

"Holy shit, Mom! You're so fucking hot!" said Mark, full of lust.

Temporarily giving up, Mandy turned to her son and they made out in the steamy cubicle. As their tongues entwined, the teen explored his mom's twin holes with his fingers. Eventually, Mandy twisted free and soaped her boy up while he leaned back against the tiles, in awe at how her little hands could make him feel so good. Inevitably his cock was soon standing quite stiff and hard. While she returned to her ablutions, Mark continued to try and distract her by rubbing his bobbing erection between her thighs or in the slippery cleft of her buttocks.

"Right young man, time for you to get dressed for school!" declared Mandy.

"Oh, but Mom!" Mark protested. "I wanna come!"

"You boy's always want to come!" laughed Mandy.

"But pleaassse," Mark pressed.

The teen's long cock quivered up in the air. He attempted to grab his mom around the waist, but she slipped free of his grasp.

"Not right now, honey. Be good, work hard at school and I'll take care of you later!"

"Mommm!" Mark howled with disappointment.

Mandy slid open the shower door and stepped out, her son looking forlornly after her. Mark hated to be left with a hard-on but Mandy knew that sometimes it was for the best to leave him in that state so that he understood who was in control, and that rewards were conditional; what his mommy gave she could easily take away. If Mark thought that he could have her body any time he wanted then he wouldn't work for it.

*****

With Mark's departure, Mandy finally had the house to herself. He'd gone away a little grumpy but she knew that her son would change his tune later. More likely than not he'd want some boob time on the couch as soon as he got back from school.

Once Mandy had completed a few essential household tasks, she decided it was time to start putting her plan to help Ryan into action. But first, she needed to get expert advice and these days she had Dr Dearlove on speed dial.

"Hello, Mrs Wheeler!" Dr Dearlove answered.

"Hi Serena, I hope I'm not disturbing you. I don't want to become a nuisance," Mandy apologized.

"It's no problem. We usually take a breather here on Mondays after a full-on weekend with the new moms and sons. It's always a roller-coaster of emotions, but the reward is when we say goodbye and leave those happy boys in the hands of their very capable mothers. Those moms now have purpose and you can see clearly in the faces of those boys the difference a real home education can make."

"I bet you thought your work was done with us when Mark and I left. But here I am calling you still, months later," said Mandy.

"You know, I always hope to hear back from my students. On a purely personal level, I'm delighted to know all the positives, making happy families and giving the boys something to look forward to. Professionally though, every time I'm contacted it's a wealth of data for my continuing research. For example, based on the results of a survey I included in a recent newsletter, we're now going to be including a Breast Play Workshop."

"That's a super idea! Mark can never get enough of my boobs. It's been a staple of our bonding sessions since we returned from the academy."

"We've found it very beneficial for the moms too. Mothers who bond like this with their sons regularly have reduced stress levels and blood pressure. We've not needed to measure the boy's reactions as it's obviously a lot of fun for them! Breast play can be a great substitute for intercourse, keeping those boys happy when sex isn't possible."

"What's so convenient about your methods is that it doesn't require any ongoing expenses and anything other than what every family already has in the home. Where Mark would head straight for the games console after school, now he prefers to suck for half an hour or so while I hold him to my chest. It's very relaxing for us both."

"Precisely, Mrs Wheeler. These methods are as old as time, and at SAMBA we believe that simple and natural methods are the best. And how is it going with Mark? I spoke to your husband a few times last week, but I would like to hear what you think."

"Mark just loves the co-sleeping plan. He's re-energized now that he has me with him throughout the night. No more waking up frustrated and by himself. He's still very curious about my body and it's been a pleasure to teach him. It's improved the quality of our bonding activities. The only negative is a small amount of friction at the weekends when Mark has to go back to his bed."

"That's a sign that the bonding has been very successful. I would be concerned if he was showing no distress about returning to his room. In such a case something has gone catastrophically wrong between mother and son. The small periods apart from you are healthy at this stage and will reinforce his respect for you. Moreover, it encourages positive behaviour so that he can be sure of returning to your bed. When the time is right, then you can consider him transitioning to co-sleeping with you every night."

"I've also noticed that he's becoming more dominant sexually," said Mandy.

"That's expected at your stage on the program, even encouraged. But it must be understood to be conditional and dominance outside of the bedroom is not acceptable and is a warning sign that adjustments may be required. Moms must remain in control at all other times for our boys to grow into healthy men. Any other observations?"

"Mmm...he has shown more interest in my vagina since we started co-sleeping."

"Curious. You and Mark are still having regular anal intercourse though?"

"Oh, yes. Mark is very passionate about that and it's by far his number-one activity."

"It could be Mark finding his equilibrium. Every boy has one. If you don't mind, may I email you a diary to complete every week, recording your sexual activity?"

"I can do that," replied Mandy.

"By the way, I've been very impressed by your husband's attitude. He's been most receptive. If only all were like yours, it would make my job so much easier!"

"He was doubtful in the beginning, but it's been a huge surprise how on-board he has become. Far more than I dared to hope. Dan has started to show an interest in what goes on, now he's accepted that Mark requires some relief while in bed with me."

"That's understandable, if you recall our previous chat about the different trajectories husbands and wives are on. While you are in the ascendant, your husband is at an age where he has lower energy levels and lower drive overall. Often husbands compensate by becoming more voyeuristic or getting their thrills vicariously. I would still caution you not to become overconfident, and test the limits too much and too soon. Give your husband the time and space he needs to find his new place in the family structure."

"What I wanted to talk about today concerns another family," said Mandy, going on to describe the situation with Ryan.

"I see," said Dr Dearlove thoughtfully. "You say that he appears withdrawn and low-energy?"

"That's correct. I know he's not my son, but I worry about him."

"It is unfortunate that he has no mother, as he is a prime candidate for SAMBA. I'm quite confident that in the hands of a mature woman with the right skills, he would improve. In all probability, he is on some kind of prescription anti-depressant - quite unsuitable therapy in my opinion. What are you proposing?"

"I was wondering if you thought it was appropriate for me to give him the education and support, he needs. Of course, I could never hope to replace his mom, but I could bring a little bit of joy to his life," said Mandy.

"This is a difficult situation and one that I've not had to address before. You do realize that mothering him as you suggest can be a long-term commitment? Introducing him to mom-son activities by itself without repeated bonding can do more harm than good."

"Yes, I've thought about that. I'm thinking of asking two other local SAMBA moms to help, now that we have something of a support network."

"That could work. The question that remains is, how will Ryan respond? Mark has taken to and embraced the bonding activities quickly and wholeheartedly. But you two already had a close connection. I'd suggest proceeding very carefully - be both gentle and maternal. You must behave as if he were your son."

Mandy sensed that while Dr Dearlove wasn't dissuading her, she was being cautious. But Mandy knew in her heart that she had already made up her mind before the call. Perhaps it was all the repeated bonding with Mark, but she felt more sensitive than ever to boys in need - her feminine instincts had been triggered and she wanted more than anything to show this vulnerable teen what it could be like to have a loving mother of his own.