Same Old Lang Syne Ch. 03

Story Info
Bill and Sam get closer.
16.6k words
4.81
2.9k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
448 Followers

Sam walked up to me, right after coming out of the women's locker room, at the beginning of our next class with a big smile. She looked so cute in her white Gi and little bare feet. Even through the baggy Gi, I knew that there was a petite, lean, and sexy body underneath. The sexy body that I had gotten to know so well over the weekend.

Then, right there in front of everybody, Sam wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a big kiss on my lips. Turned and took up a spot next to me, the smile never leaving her face. It was like she was, "marking her territory", in case there were any doubts. There weren't.

Throughout the class, I noticed that Sam poured herself into the movements like she was possessed. I was concerned that perhaps, even with the earlier smile and kiss that she had had an emotional-draining day. I was wrong.

At the end of the class, Sam was out of breath and dripping with sweat. I had never seen her like that.

"Sam, are you OK?" my voice was one of concern.

"I'm fine. I'm all sweaty. I'm not going to change here. I'm going home and take a nice long warm shower. But, I think that I might need some help washing my sweaty back," her grin was playful and mischievous.

Suddenly, I knew where this was all going. I smiled back, relaxed from my earlier concern, and realized that Sam had planned this. From the arriving kiss to the vigorous workout, to inviting me to, once again, shower with her.

"Is that all... that you might need help with?"

I don't know if I had a mischievous look like Sam, but I do know that I had a playful look.

"Maybe. Maybe I have spots that are wet. Spots that need special attention," this time grinning and biting her bottom lip. Her whole manner exuded playfulness. This was going to be fun.

I kissed her sweaty forehead, grinned, and said, "Lead the way."

...............................................

The warm shower felt wonderful. Sam's warm and bare body felt divine, as I held her close. Her soft wet lips caressed mine. Her diamond-hard nipples pressed and teased my own. The soft and smooth inner thighs, where my cock was nestled and sandwiched between her slick folds, made it difficult to think. But, then, I wasn't there to think, as my hands roamed all over her smooth back and firm butt cheeks.

"mmmm, Samantha. You feel so good. I know it's only been a couple of days, but I missed you. I couldn't wait for our class tonight."

"I've missed you too," Sam gave me a slow soft kiss and my lips back to hers were equally as soft.

"mmmm, Bill. I love how you call me Samantha. I love how you kiss me, like now, after we've been apart. It shows me that you missed me. And I love it when I can feel you smile while we kiss."

My embrace tightened, as I pulled her into me.

"The nurses were teasing me all Monday. Not that I was walking funny, but that I had a smile and a glow. They kept telling me that they couldn't wait to meet the person who was the cause of all of that."

I gently washed her entire body, from her head to her toes, to her dainty fingers. But her sexy breasts got most of my attention, as always. I watched Sam close her eyes and tilt her head back as my soapy palms glided gently over each of her firm breasts. When I lightly rubbed the palms, in circles, over her extended nipples, Sam let out a soft groan. I kissed the side of her neck.

In her basket of 'shower stuff' I saw a razor and had a flash of spontaneity and hoped that Sam would be OK with what I was about to do. It would be something I had never done before, it would be something very intimate and personal.

"Sam, put your arm up and behind your head."

She grinned, but still had no idea of what I was up to.

Taking the bar of soap I gently rubbed it across her exposed armpit. If she was ticklish, it didn't show. Sam watched as I reached for the razor and gave me a gentle smile, as she knew what I was about to do. Sam closed her eyes. Slowly and tenderly, I moved the razor over the flatness of her underarm. Her breathing slow as she took in the tenderness that I gave to this simple gesture of intimacy.

Finishing with the other one, I repeated on her other armpit. Sam smiled at me when I asked her for her shampoo and told her to turn around.

I took my time as my fingers gently but, lovingly, massaged her scalp, working the shampoo into her honey-blonde hair. She had a hand-held shower head that made it easy to rinse her hair before applying and working in the conditioner and continuing the massage.

There was another patch of hair that needed the same treatment. On my knees with Sam's delicate triangle of wispy strands in front of me, I gently stroked my fingers through her soft pubic hair. Sam shifted a bit, granting me more access.

A little shampoo and I gently moved my hand in slow circles, creating a white lather, as I tenderly worked my fingers through Sam's delicate triangle. I heard Sam let out a gentle sigh as her fingers combed through my hair. Setting the shower head to a gentle spray, I rinsed the white suds leaving behind, a dark honey-blonde mat. Repeating with the conditioner, a gentle rinse, and then I moved the setting on the shower head to a bit of a more forceful spray.

Sam knew what I was about to do. She balanced herself and draped one leg over my shoulder, opening herself up completely. Directing the stream to her open sex and then up to Sam's little clit, which had emerged, brought a low groan, as Sam's leg almost buckled. Followed by a low, "Oh God."

This was just a warm-up, the main event was yet to come... so to speak. I stood and took my girlfriend into my arms for a long and slow kiss.

Except for those two words, Sam never said a word, but the gentle and relaxed breathing was all that I needed to hear.

Sam turned and leaned back against me with her hands clasped behind my head and rested her head on my shoulder. My hands moved up and cupped her soft breasts. All I could hear, above the sounds of the water, were the soft purring and cooing sounds of contentment. I could have played with her nipples but, I didn't want to break her out of her comfort zone.

We stood in front of the mirror, over the bathroom sink. I gently blow-dried her hair the best that I could. I told Sam that I had never done that before. She gave me a gentle smile and said it was a first for her too. A nice first. She didn't seem to mind if it wasn't the way that she normally dried her hair. Sam just closed her eyes and held her head back.

Sam grinned as she watched, through the mirror, as I blow-dried her matted bush, fluffing it with my fingers as I went.

Through the reflection in the mirror, my eyes went from her contented smile to the soft gentle swells of her small breasts, to Sam's perky ruby-red erect nipples, over each of her ribs, across the toned mid-section, her cute belly button, to the delicate "V" of fluffy honey-blonde strands pointing downward, and ending at that beautiful hand-wide thigh-gap that was framed between her smooth thighs.

Sam opened her eyes and smiled as she saw what, and how, I was looking at her.

"You like looking at me don't you?"

The first real words being spoken, since we entered the shower.

My answer was a simple, "Yes," as I planted a soft reverent kiss on the side of her neck.

"I like it too. From the first time, last Saturday night, when you drank in my body, while I was laying on my bed, and now. Nobody has ever looked at me like you did then, and are right now. When I'm in my bed at night, it's one of the many things that come to me about our weekend."

Another soft kiss to the side of her neck.

"You really like my little boobs?"

"I love your beautiful, sexy, and yes, little breasts."

We watched through the reflection as my hands came up and gently cupped each morsel of soft feminine flesh. Sam cooed.

"I love your beautifully hard nipples."

My fingertips rubbed over each erect nub. Sam let out a long, and protracted sigh.

"Nipples that my mouth, lips, and tongue are going to feast on in a bit."

Sam's hands had come up to mine.

"Oh, yes, Bill. I love it when you make love to my nipples. What you do to my nipples, is something that I've never experienced."

"And I love looking at that delicate soft honey-blonde triangle that points its way to your underlying treasure. A treasure that I am definitely going to worship and drink from in a bit."

My hand reached down and my finger brushed through her soft wispy strands. Sam shifted a bit, to give me more access. She gasped as my fingertips parted her soft folds and gently teased her little clit, which by now, was beyond being 'engorged'.

"Oh god, Bill. You're making me tingle all over."

Kissing her neck, "That's my job... to make you tingle, all over."

Sam turned, wrapped her arms around my neck, pressed that lovely body of hers into mine, and gently moved her tongue over my lips before pressing and entering.

I watched in the mirror, as my hands glided over the smooth skin of her back. My fingers traced along the little bumps down her spine, and then gently caressed her firm butt cheeks.

"Sam, have I ever told you that you have a cute butt?" as I gently kneaded each soft mound.

Pulling back, and giving me that special, 'Sam' playful grin.

"I don't think so. You think that I have a cute butt?" she grinned.

"The cutest... Samantha, you have a beautiful little butt."

Sam just grinned as I continued to massage each cheek, at times pulling them apart to reveal that dark pink star.

"Samantha, before I leave tomorrow morning, can I leave a mark on you? Right here."

I leaned down and place a reverent kiss on the inside of her left breast, just above her heart.

"I'd like that. And it's in a nice spot that will only be seen by me."

"I'm going to mark you while you sit on my lap and I'm inside of you. That way, for the next few days, every time you look at it, it will remind you that I was deep, inside of you when I gave it to you."

"mmmm. Do I have to wait until morning, before you're deep inside of me?"

"No. Come on," my voice soft and gentle.

Standing by her bed. Her arms draped across my shoulders. My hands resting on her waist. Each of us with soft looks and gentle smiles.

"Bill, throughout the whole class, I kept thinking about what I was going to do to you when we finished. How I was going to have my way with you when I got you here, in my bed. It was hard to concentrate. Leaving class and driving back here, I was so turned on. All I could think about was how I was going to fuck you. I was going to ride you like there was no tomorrow."

Sam's eyes were soft and warm, her hands coming up and cupping my face; softly stroking my cheek with her fingers.

"But, after that warm and sensual shower. You shaving me; washing my body and hair ever so gently and lovingly, even my bush. Standing in front of the mirror and drying my hair, fluffing my bush as you blow-dried me down there. You looking at my body, the way that every woman wants her lover to look at her. Playing with my butt and telling me how cute it was. Talking about what you are going to do to me. Talking about marking me and being inside of me. I changed my mind. I... we, can fuck another time. I know that you like that too," she grinned.

Sam's lips came to mine and pressed her little body into mine. I held her tight. As I pressed my solid erection between her thighs.

Bedroom eyes, Sam's bedroom eyes stared back at me.

"Bill. I want to be close and intimate with you. Make love to me. Just like we did all weekend. Send me back to work with another smile and a glow."

And that's what I... what WE did. It was slow. It was tender, and yes... loving. Although, it was still way too early in our relationship for any real acknowledgment of what was building between us; each of us knew it was just below the surface and growing.

My lips and tongue licked and kissed, as I showered her sensitive nipples with the adoration they deserved; alternating between the tender twins and the totally erect pink nipples. Each swirl of my tongue around those hard gumdrops, brought the sighs and whimpers that only a woman can make, as she's being pleasured by her lover.

Sam's legs were spread wide, my hands dipping under her firm butt cheeks, lifting her mound to my eager mouth like a prize. Sam set her feet flat on the bed and pushed up, driving her pubis upward to meet my spearing tongue. With a delicate hook of my tongue, I teased her clit out from under its protective hood, then pursed my lips to draw it into my mouth. Sam let out a beautiful sigh of pleasure, combing her fingers through my hair.

As the tip of my tongue drew patterns of love on her bud, her sighs changed to moans of her increasing arousal. I looked up and could see her breasts and face flushed pink with desire, rising and falling with each deep breath. Her nipples were, now, dark pink and were as erect as I'd ever seen. As I drank her nectar that was so sweet and earthy, my fingers danced and caressed that internal button while my tongue gently bathed her other jewel that controlled her pleasure. She whined quietly. It was the sweet whine of a young woman on the cusp of imminent passion.

Sam's body jolted with each orgasmic eruption as she screamed in blissful agony. Her legs going wide. Her hands were behind my head, pressing me into her open sex.

"Come here. Kiss me," her voice was one of need.

Sam devoured the remnants of her arousal from my lips and chin. Savoring her own rich and earthy flavor.

"mmm. I always taste so good on your lips... almost as good as tasting myself on your hard cock."

Sam's tongue bathed my smooth nut sack. Planted kisses along my length, her eyes never leaving mine. She gave me a slight grin as she curled and rolled her tongue on the under-part of the ripe mushroom head. Her soft warm hands gently caressed my balls. I let out a gasp, as I emptied my lungs at the exquisite pleasure that my girlfriend was giving me.

"You like it when I play with your balls, don't you?"

I could only get out a single word, "yes".

Sam kept me on edge. Knowing where she wanted me to finish... that she wanted my seed deep inside of her womb.

I laid back and watched as Sam straddled me and guided my cock to effortlessly penetrate and slide into her welcoming warmth.

Sitting up, I held Sam in a Lotus position. Our faces were inches apart. Each of us cupping the face of our partner... of our lover. Connecting. Once again, looking into the windows of each other's souls.

Our lips met and then I began my trek down her neck, to her chest. Placing a reverent kiss on the inside of each of her soft little breasts, before placing one more worshipful kiss on the spot where I was going to mark my girlfriend.

Sam's hand behind my neck. Her head back and her eyes closed. A deep breath as she savored the strong suction on her tender flesh. Sam lovingly held me to her warm bosom, just as a mother would cradle her infant, as I sucked on that tender flesh. Pulling back, but not before leaving another tender kiss. We each looked at the red welt. It would be purple in a few hours, and then at each other. Sam smiled.

"Well, since you've just marked me. I guess that means that I'm yours."

"Yes, Sam... Samantha Grace... You are mine."

We rolled. I settled between Sam's open and soft thighs. I gently rolled my hips guiding my length slowly through her liquid magma. My pubic bone gently pressed against her mound and that underlying button. Time didn't matter. The outside world didn't exist. All that existed was the cocoon that enveloped us, as I gently made love to my girlfriend, one more time.

Our combined releases were warm and gentle. They were not earth-shattering. It was along the lines of a communion-of-souls, as I filled her with my seed.

Holding each other and quietly basking in the comfort of our joining.

"Bill, that was wonderful. I'm glad that we made love instead of what I had originally thought of doing with you."

"You taste good," my lips and tongue brush against Sam's.

"No, you taste better. Especially, when I can taste myself on your lips," Sam's tongue moving over my lips.

"You feel good."

I give her soft little breast a gentle squeeze.

"You feel gooder!"

Sam pressed herself back against my deflated cock.

"Gooder? What's that?"

"You have so fried my brain, that I just lost my ability to speak clearly."

Falling asleep together, I was the most content that I had ever been in my young life. And I knew that Sam felt the same. And we each knew in our hearts, that this was just the beginning... there was more to come... much more.

..................................................

Time went on... Sam's nursing shifts. Our mid-week karate classes, followed by long showers and then either wild fucking or tender lovemaking. Helping her through those particularly rough days. Weekends together, doing various casual outdoor activities. All were laying the foundation for the connections that were building between us.

The company I worked for, was purchasing and installing a new state-of-the-art design software in a few weeks. Three of my coworkers and myself were going to be in Houston the following week for training. Sam was going to be disappointed.

She was.

Our bare bodies snuggled Friday night in her bed. Having not seen each other for almost a week, round one was frenzied with lust and desire... and over in less than two minutes.

Round two, we made up for round one, and slowly took each other to those familiar plateaus of divine bliss and pleasure, which only two new lovers can express.

As we relaxed in the contentment of our after-glow, with Sam's head on my shoulder and a soft warm breast against my side. Her soft pubic hair against my hip, fingers idly toying with my sparse chest hair, she asked me a question that I had never considered.

"Bill, do people at your company get transferred to other, say, sister companies?"

"I don't know. I haven't been there long enough to see that happen. I do know that some of the more experienced engineers have meetings at some of the sister companies and some have come to our office. But, beyond that, I couldn't tell you."

At a rare moment of insight on my part, it then dawned on me as to the what, and why, she was asking.

"Sam. I know what you're asking. All I can say right now is that that's years away, if at all. I don't have enough experience, yet. Plus my security clearance isn't that high, yet. But, know and understand something very very important; if something like that were to ever come up, you would be the first one that I would talk to."

"I know that you can't tell me very much about what you do. Can I ask where the sister companies are?"

"One is outside Mesa, Arizona. One is in Spokane, Washington. And one in Colorado Springs."

I brought her up so I could kiss her, reassure her, and look into her eyes at what I was about to say to her. It would be the start of a conversation that would open the next phase of our lives together.

"Samantha, you know that I would never go anywhere without you... don't you?"

"I pretty much knew that. But, hearing you say it, is reassuring. Because you know that I would follow you, anywhere."

"I know that you would."

I softly kissed her lips, before pulling back to look into those hazel-green eyes.

"I would need you to come with me for two reasons."

Resting my hand on her cheek, "Samantha Grace, the first reason is that, I love you. The second reason is, that I am so hopelessly, In Love with You. I don't know how I would live if you weren't with me.

"I can't get you off my mind. I don't want to get you off my mind. It's like that Elvis song, You are always on my mind. And no, it's not just one of those things where I can't wait to see you and get in bed with you. My mind flashes to what's happening in your life and how I might make it better. How I can be with you and ease your rough days. And what's happening in our lives, when we're together."

32aa
32aa
448 Followers