Same Old Lang Syne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam immediately pushed me back, rolled on top of me, and buried her face against my neck. I felt tears against my skin. I held her there securely as her emotions poured forth. I was a bit unsure what she was feeling at what I had just confessed to her for the first time.

Sam move up so our faces were inches apart. I was met with the brightest and the broadest smile that I had ever seen in my life, from anyone. I smiled back... I had my answer.

Wiping her eyes, "You are full of surprises aren't you?"

Sam pressed her lips to mine.

"Well, I have some news for you, mister. I love you. And, Yes! I am hopelessly and completely in love with you. Have been for a while. Just didn't know how to tell you, and was hoping that you were feeling the same thing. There have only been two people in my life that I knew who really loved me, my mom and dad. Nobody has ever told me that they loved me, and were in love with me. This is all new to me. This depth of a connection. To feel so close to someone that I can't imagine a life without you. Thank you."

"It's all new to me too. I've never felt like this with anyone. You are so special to me, Samantha Grace."

Another slow love-making session followed. And, yes, Sam proudly wore my "mark". She grinned when I told her that I could think of other places where I could mark her and be seen only by her, and only when she was completely naked.

.............................................

The plan for the upcoming weekend was for my parents to meet my new girlfriend.

The day turned out to be wonderfully warm and sunny. But, the best part was waking up next to a very soft, warm, and completely bare body.

Sam planted a soft kiss on my cheek, snuggled up next to me in our favorite position: her little breast against my side, her soft patch of hair against my hip, and rested her head on my shoulder as I embraced her.

"I'm kind of nervous meeting your parents. What if they don't like me?"

"Sam, that could never, ever happen. Not in a million years. They'll love you."

"Do you think they'll see my glow? Will I look, freshly-fucked?"

"Do you want to look freshly-fucked? Because I can certainly fix that."

With a playful grin, "While that does sound like fun, I think that this time I'll pass. I want to make a good first impression as your loving girlfriend. Besides, we've still got all night and tomorrow."

She was turned, so I couldn't see the grin but, I knew that it was there.

............................................

Sam was casually dressed for comfort. She knew that I loved her wearing tops that would mold themselves to her firm little breasts and that showcased her toned tummy. Today was no different.

A light blue tube top, with a corduroy texture, hugged her pert mounds and tight tummy, ending a few inches above her petite belly button. The dark blue snug shorts hung off her firm bottom and ended just above mid-thigh. Sam's long and lean legs, were on full display. White sandals adored her cute little feet. Sam had even applied a bit of white fingernail polish to her toenails and just a hint of makeup. Her blonde was hair pulled up in her usual casual ponytail.

In a few words: casual, sexy, and definitely, Sam.

On the way to my parents, we had to go through downtown. Being only four blocks long, it was going to be a quick tour.

Sam was taking in the whole downtown and comparing it to her hometown. I mean small mid-western farming towns are pretty much the same: old red-brick buildings, one grocery store, gas stations, and taverns with Old Style and Papst Blue Ribbon neon signs in the windows.

And then I heard, "Is that a vitamin store?"

"Where?"

"That little door. There's a sign, that says something about herbal vitamins. Let's stop."

My heart stopped.

"We have vitamin stores by us."

"I know and I've been to them. But this one says herbal vitamins. I want to see if there's a difference."

...........................................

That same little bell, that I recognized, announced our arrival, as I heard, "Be with you in a second."

"No problem. We'll just take a look around," Sam answered as she moved over to the shelves of various bottles of vitamins.

I just hoped and prayed that the source of that voice was different than what I heard on my last visit. I held my breath. My heart pounding.

"So, what can I help you with?"

I turned and breathed a sigh of relief. Not the blonde-haired Michelle. Instead, a chestnut brown-haired Jackie, Michelle's sister appears. She glanced at me but showed no sign that she recognized me, which was fine with me, and went over to where Sam was looking over the various bottles. I stayed back.

They talked about the differences in the quality of herbal supplements versus the usual vitamins. Given Sam's medical training, she understood everything. Soon, I saw that Jackie was asking her questions. I inwardly beamed with pride.

At one point, I heard Jackie say to her, "You sure know a lot about vitamins and how they affect the body."

All Sam said was, "I'm in the medical field and work in a hospital."

"You're not from around here, are you? I grew up here, and pretty much know everybody in town."

"No. We both live in by the City. We just came out for the day to meet and visit with his parents."

Jackie turned and looked at me. I mean really looked at me this time.

"You know, I feel that I should know you. You look really familiar, from not too long ago. I just can't put my finger on it."

"Hi, Jackie. Bill. I dated Michelle in high school and then for a bit afterward. And this smart gal, who you've been talking to, is my girlfriend, Samantha."

Sam gave me a wide grin as I had purposely used her full name.

"Wow. I haven't seen you since high school. What have you been doing? Samantha said you both live in by the City."

"I finished school and now I work as a mechanical engineer for a defense contractor. It looks like you have a nice store here," wanting to get the subject away from me.

"It's been a struggle. People around here are used to One-a-Day vitamins. What we offer here is taking some time for it to catch on. My parents helped fund this. I know that it's hard to see from the street. Surprised that you guys saw it."

We paid for the various items that caught Sam's attention.

Just as we were about to leave, Jackie looks at me and says, "I'll be sure to tell Michelle that I saw you. And thank you both for coming in."

I just nodded.

In the car, Sam says, "Wow. That was so weird. Randomly walking into a store that was run by the sister of your high school girlfriend. Was that the girlfriend that you told me about, who broke your heart?"

"Yeah, it was weird. And yeah, that was the girl."

I needed to change the subject and went into the supplements that Sam had bought and why she found them so special. It worked.

................................................

My parents lived on a small farm that my dad bought the summer before my senior year in high school. The same farm that I described in Chapter one of "Graduation Summer".

Briefly. It sat on forty acres on a dead-end gravel road. There were two abandoned houses at the end of the road and the neighbor was a guy who only came out from the city on the weekends. The only traffic on the road were cars that thought the road was a shortcut and the mailman, who was my uncle.

In a word... quiet and peaceful. That allowed me the freedom to wander around the back-forty nude on many days during my college summer breaks when I was home alone. It was fun and exhilarating. Thinking about it at that moment, I grinned as I pictured Sam and me doing the same thing. Maybe I'd have to share that with her at some point. I know that she'd love it.

My parents received Sam like I knew that they would. Any nervousness that Sam had earlier, disappeared within seconds.

"Mom, dad, this is Samantha, my girlfriend."

"So nice to finally meet you. So, you're the one who has put a smile on this guy's face every time I see him. Now I know why Bill said a few weeks ago that his visits here were going to be fewer. You're so beautiful... so petite."

Sam blushed. It was cute.

"Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Collins."

"Please, Deb and Ken."

I hadn't talked with them too much about how I met Sam. They only knew that I had met someone while taking karate, and was spending a lot of my time with her. So, we went through how we met. They were intrigued by what Sam did at the hospital and how she worked with the soon-to-be mothers and the newborns.

My mom excused herself, saying that she needed to go in and get things set up for lunch.

"Let me help you, Deb."

I couldn't help but smile as Sam, just jumped in and made herself a part of my family. I saw my dad give a warm approving smile but, didn't say anything. It didn't matter. I knew what he was thinking.

Lunch was fun. Sam listened intently as my mom filled me in on all of the family stuff. My parents would watch our interaction. Sam's hand resting on mine. The smiles we shared for no particular reason.

At one point, my mom said that she said that she was thinking about bringing out the family box of black and white photos of me growing up. I groaned. Sam grinned back.

"Oh please... not the baby pictures of me on the blanket all naked."

Sam hugged my arm, grinned, and said, "I'll bet you were so cute."

At the end of the day, my parents saw that I was happy and they too saw that we were hopelessly in love.

That night, I showed my girlfriend just how hopelessly in love I was with her.

.......................................................

The following weekend it was 'Meet the Parents' again, only this time it was Sam's turn. Sam wanted to show off her boyfriend.

The day turned out to be a typical day for the middle of summer: sunny, very warm with moderate-to-high humidity, and a gentle breeze. The plan was for us to leave mid-morning and get there just before noon for a light lunch and then just visit the rest of the afternoon. I was certain that they wanted to meet the, 'lucky guy'.

They still lived in the same house where Sam had grown up and was about an hour and a half south. Down the Interstate. Then, a State highway to a county road, and finally a country road that was surrounded by corn fields. Then, to the edge of their small town.

Sam was in her usual casual mode: shorts and a halter top that tied around her neck with her hair up in a ponytail. I could tell that the top had a built-in bra to hide her nipples. Still, the effect of her smooth bare shoulders just added to her overall casual look.

She was nervous and excited at the same time. Yes, she had had casual boyfriends in high school that her parents had met. But being raised in a small farming town, everybody knew everybody. So it wasn't like they were being introduced to a complete stranger. I was new.

And it was the same for me.

I mean, yeah, I had met the parents of the girls I dated in high school when I would pick them up for our first date. But, like Sam, everybody knew everybody. Still. It's different meeting the parents of your date for the first time than meeting the parents of your girlfriend and lover.

Sam could tell that I was nervous and just kept telling me to relax. Kept telling me that they'll really like me. That her parents were pretty laid-back and easygoing, just like me. Plus, she knew that they would be happy for her. They already were... she had been talking to her mom.

Sam's parents were indeed, warm, laid-back, and welcoming. Kind of reminded me of my parents. Sam was a spitting image of her mom. I saw that she inherited her mom's figure. I smiled, as I visualized Sam in her later years.

"Mom, Dad, this Bill... my boyfriend," Sam beamed with pride as she emphasized, boyfriend.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Chapman."

"Please. Mr. and Mrs. makes us feel old," Sam's mom grins at me, "We're Janice and Pete."

Introduction out of the way we settled in for a light lunch.

Pete was the head foreman for a local residential and commercial construction company. Having come up through the trades as a: carpenter, electrician, and plumber, he was very knowledgeable in all aspects of the different phases of construction. His original dream was to have his own construction company. That kind of faded after he was promoted to head foreman, and saw all of the management issues that were involved in running a construction company: unions, making payroll, bidding, and winning contracts, staying on schedule. As foreman, he still was able to be on-site and oversee everything that was going on. With his experience, nothing that was sub-par got past his eyes. Which was why the company he worked for was always, the 'preferred vendor'.

Knowing all of that, I knew that Pete would get along well with my dad, as my dad had a lot of carpentry experience.

Janice, worked for the local school district, as an administrative assistant to the school superintendent. She had been with them for about eight years. She enjoyed it. She later told Sam that it was a good way for her to weed out the riff-raff who might be interested in dating her daughter. Like I said... "small town".

We went through how we met. I know that Sam had talked about us during her weekly phone calls with her mom, but I think that they just wanted to hear it directly from us. Like Sam, they found it fascinating that I couldn't talk much about my work. I could tell that they were extremely proud of their daughter. Sam, was the first one in the family to have graduated with a four-year degree, then completed nursing school, and worked in a major hospital.

The whole time, Sam was constantly by my side. Our hips were in constant contact. Many times found her hand resting on either my arm or my shoulder. And, always... always with a broad smile. When Sam wasn't looking at me, I was looking at her and vice-versa. And then there were those times when we would just look at each other and smile for no real reason.

Later, Sam would tell me that her parents saw our connection, and knew that we were hopelessly in love and that they were extremely happy for their only daughter.

A line of thunderstorms was predicted for early evening. Some were predicted to be severe as the temperature and humidity were expected to drop within minutes. Our plan was to get to Sam's apartment before they hit.

We said our goodbyes. Sam got hugs. I got hugs. It felt great.

As we started out, Sam said that it felt good to visit her parents. It had been a while since she had last spent time with them, which was the weekend at their family cabin. My brain did a quick flashback to that weekend and then quickly flushed it, never ever to return.

Then, I saw a light go on in Sam's head.

"You know, we could spend a weekend at the cabin. Just us. We couldn't water ski, because you need a spotter to keep an eye on the skier, but we could still fish, swim, and lay out in the sun," then with an impish grin, "among other things."

"That sounds like fun. It'll be fun for me to watch the 'Sam' who baits her own hook, takes her own fish off, and then guts and cleans it," and then with a grin of my own, "among other things."

That got a rise out of her. Sam was now facing me, with that playful 'Sam smile'. I could see the wheels turning in that little head of hers.

"I'll bet you that I can catch more, and bigger, fish than you can," she grinned.

"Oh. A bet. So, what does the winner get, or rather, what does the loser have to do to settle the bet?"

The wheels were turning again. I watched Sam sit there, biting her lower lip with a mischievous smile. I wasn't sure if I was prepared for the answer.

"The loser has to do oral to the other for the next 24 hours... anytime... anywhere. I either suck your cock until you shoot and you watch me swallow everything you give me, or you eat my pussy until you make me cum, lap, and drink what I give you."

"I hope you have an appetite for cum... for lots and lots of cum."

"Really?' her smile stretching from ear to ear, "I was hoping that you would have an appetite for pussy-juice... lots and lots of pussy-juice."

What could I say? Nothing. So I just grinned back.

The rest of the trip back to Sam's apartment was difficult, as the sexy little creature next to me either had her hand on my leg and was squeezing and caressing me through my shorts or rubbing her little breast against my arm as I drove. My arm around her with my hand resting on her bare shoulder.

Once we hit the Interstate, Sam took my hand and moved it from her shoulder, to inside her top. I cupped her warm little breast and smiled at her. She grinned back at me, as my hand gave that firm little morsel a gentle squeeze followed by my finger, flicking back and forth, over her hard nipple. Sam let out a gasp.

"We're so bad. Driving down the highway with your hand on my boob. Your fingers on my nipples. Me, feeling your hard cock through your shorts."

I, again, flicked my finger over the hard bud and then firmly rolled it between my thumb and forefinger.

"mmmm. You are bad. You're getting me all going. The thoughts of you eating my pussy, or me sucking your cock, and now, with you playing with my nipple. I might just have to have you find a deserted off-ramp so that you can fuck me silly. Or maybe on the overpass, as we watch all the cars go by. We can wave to them as you take me from behind. My bare bottom right there for everybody to see."

These last few minutes were a new side of Sam that I had never really seen. I loved it. I always knew that Sam was playful and everything. But this was getting our blood boiling for each other. I think we both had the same idea of what was going to happen as soon as we got to her place, if not before.

The air was deathly still and the sky was black by the time we got to Sam's apartment. Thunder rumbled. The storm was rapidly approaching.

The door to her apartment slammed shut, followed by a crack of thunder.

Two storms were raging: the one outside and the one inside.

The storm outside was rampant. The wind picked up and howled. Rain pounded against the windows. Lightning illuminated her apartment in flashes that, at times, seemed to be continuous, followed by sharp cracks of thunder.

The storm, inside, which had been gathering for the last hour, was quickly building in intensity. This was going to be a first for us.... wild and primal sex.

Our lips mashed into each other. Hands and fingers frantically fumbling with each other's clothes. Competing on who could get the other naked first.

Our naked bodies crashed together... lips to lips... nipples to nipples... pubic hair to pubic hair. My cock, which had been hard for the last hour, was sandwiched between Sam's soft thighs, enveloped by her wet and swollen folds. Our hands grasp each other's butt, pulling, as we ground ourselves together.

Sam pulled her face back slightly as I ran my hands into her beautiful hair. The look on Sam's face was a combination of a lustful hunger and a need. Lovemaking was going to be later. This was going to be pure animal-mating sex, which is exactly what the moment demanded. Her hazel-green eyes burned with desire. She kissed me again.

"Bill...I want you. Right here! Right NOW!"

Sam bent over the front of her sofa with one knee on the cushion, and the other resting on the armrest. She was head-down and resting on the back of the sofa with her eyes closed, in anticipation of what was to come... of the deep penetration. Two white globes of smooth flesh stared back at me that were separated by that deep crevice.