Same Old Lang Syne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her hand snake under her. Her tiny fingers appeared from between her thighs and opened her enflamed lips that were swollen and oozing with her liquid arousal.

Another flash of lightning and crack of thunder at her complete exposure of where my hard cock will be in a few moments. But first... I plunged two fingers completely into her wet cavern as deeply as I could. Sweeping across her sweet-spot.

Sam gasps and lets out a low growl and, "Oh Fuck" as she pushed her little bottom back towards the invading digits. My fingers just swirled around that sea of liquid magma.

"In me... God, I need that big hard cock of yours in me," Sam panted, "Take me. Oh god, please just take me."

With my cock in my hand, I rubbed the swollen pink mushroom head that was covered with pre-cum, through her slick puffy folds.

"Please," she panted.

Another flash of lightning and loud room-shuddering clap of thunder from the outside storm jolted each of us, as I filled her in one forceful thrust.

"OOOHHHH FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!" Sam howled.

"OH Shit, Sam... you feel so good... so warm... so fucking wet... so fucking tight."

"I've been wet for the last hour... you playing with my nipples," panting... "Come on. Do me. I so want you to do it to me. Fuck me, Bill... Fuck me deep... Fuck me hard."

A full deep forceful thrust as I drove the air out of her lungs.

"Oh, Shit!!!"

Another deep thrust.

"Come on....Fuck me harder," Sam grunted with the hard balls-deep thrust and an outside clap of thunder, "Make me cum," pant, "Fill your girlfriend with that wonderful cum of yours."

As the storm outside, raged on and on, the storm in her apartment intensified as I took my girlfriend from behind. Sam was almost screaming at this point, with her desire, which just made my thrusts faster, deeper, and harder. And yes, I needed her.

"Oh shit, Bill. Yes!! You're such an animal....Come on...Show me the animal that you are. Show me that you have to have me. That I drive you so crazy that you can't control yourself."

My little vixen girlfriend was out of control. This was a first. Where did this hidden side come from? I loved it and was going to do everything in my power to satisfy her demands.

My hands grasped her hips. My pelvis bounced off Sam's soft white globes that quivered with every deep thrust. The room was filled with the smacking of flesh, the grunts, and the groans of animalistic sex. My balls swinging with each thrust, which, at times bounced off Sam's fingers as she frantically worked her clit, bringing herself to her own release.

"Almost there... Oh, Bill, don't stop. Shit, you're hitting all of my spots."

"Sam..."

"Oh god Bill.... Here it comes. Oh fucking shit, it's going to be a big one."

A flash of lightning. This time, a long roll of thunder, as a primal scream of release echoed through the room. Sam's little body quivered under me as bolt after bolt of orgasmic pleasure thundered through her little body. Her cries were drowned out by the outside rumble.

Another flash. Another clap of thunder.

All I could muster was a gasp, "Fuck Sam!!!"

I drove deep into her molten core and erupted. Sam's hand cupped my spasming scrotum. My dick convulsed as it looped rope after rope of semen into her shaking body. The muscles of her pelvis seemed to be simultaneously milking from me all that she could get.

We collapsed in a heap of sated flesh on the floor. Out of breath. Each of us with a sheen of sweat. As we came down from our own storms, we just lay there intertwined, listening to the pounding rain against the window as our breathing returned to normal.

"That was fun," Sam giggled.

I kissed the top of her head as I "heard" the smile. I had to chuckle to myself, at something that I always knew, just hadn't seen it... I had a wild girlfriend, who at times, loved to be out of control.

..........................................................

There was a far-off ringing, as I came around from my dead sleep. The phone... 12:37. Oh Shit!! There could only be one person in the whole world on the other end, and I knew that it wasn't good.

"Sam?"

"Bill. I need you," her voice low, trembling.

"I'll be there in 15 minutes."

I made it 12.

I found Sam curled up in a fetal position on her bed. The sheet only covered half of her bare body. I slipped in behind her, cradled her head, pressed my bare body against hers, and rested my hand on her stomach. Sam's hand moved my hand to her breast and just held me there.

Then it happened. Everything just poured out of her. Sam sobbed like nothing I had ever seen. Her body convulsed uncontrollably. My heart ached for her. My hand moved from her breast to cradle her in my arms, pulling her into myself, as if trying to pull all of her aches, all of her pains, all of her sorrows out of her and into my own body.

I don't know how long Sam's body trembled, but soon the trembling eased. Then the sobbing turned into whimpers.

The room became quiet, except for an occasional sniffle. Then she started to tell me, in a voice that was barely a whisper, the source of her agony.

"Her name is Lisa. She was only 17 at the time and the youngest girl that ever had been in my care up until then. The guy who had gotten her pregnant was long gone. At the first office visit, she broke down at the confirmation that she was pregnant. So, against my better judgment and training, I held her as she cried... and cried. I almost lost it myself," Sam's voice cracking. I held her tighter.

"She was scared. She didn't know what to do. It was the last thing that she ever expected. The guy lied and told her that he had a medical thing and was infertile. He was just lazy and didn't want to be bothered with a condom; figuring if anything happened that he would be long gone. Not his problem. Asshole.

"Abortion was out of the question, as she felt like it was taking a life, the life of the baby that was growing inside of her. She couldn't see herself carrying the baby, delivering, and then putting it up for adoption. Her parents tried to be supportive, but Lisa wondered if they would be there when she really needed them.

"As time went on, and through her checkup visits, my fellow nurses saw what was happening between us and warned me not to get too emotionally involved. They had seen it before. Even Carol warned me to be careful. I couldn't help it. She needed emotional support. Yeah, she had girlfriends that she could talk to, but she felt that they wouldn't be able to totally relate. The hospital had specialists that I could guide her to. She couldn't see herself doing either. It seemed to me that she relaxed and opened up whenever we were together, especially after those first few visits. It was like we had formed some sort of connection, and I was the only connection in her life."

Sam wiped her eyes on the sheet.

"Yeah, I've had many women that I had helped through their pregnancies. I've had other patients that got emotional at the confirmation of an unexpected pregnancy. And yes, it got to me then as I tried to comfort them like I knew that I should. But not like I did with Lisa. I don't know how to explain it. She had become special to me, even though I knew that I should back off; but, I couldn't. I think that I thought that if I did, she wouldn't have anyone to talk to... to help her through everything. That she would be truly alone. I knew that she wasn't the kind of girl that would do something desperate and stupid. Still, I felt, no; I wanted to be there for her. I actually looked forward to her visits.

"As her pregnancy progressed, she went from being scared to accepting that her life was going to be different... much different from how she had originally planned. She was really looking forward to caring for her new baby. We looked at the sonograms together. I let her use a stethoscope to listen to the baby's heartbeat. Around the third month, we saw that she was going to have a baby girl. She broke down at the revelation, as it suddenly became more real... a little girl growing inside of her. But, she was excited at the same time and started to think of names, which she would share with me. She finally decided on 'Amanda', knowing that as she got older, that her friends would call her 'Mandy'.

"Yeah. I guess I was living her pregnancy with her.

"Her pregnancy advanced pretty normally. She had been in just a couple of weeks earlier. We didn't see any complications. Each time Lisa wanted to listen to the heartbeat. She gained the right amount of weight. Exercised, and followed the diet that I laid out for her. I even gave her the name of that herbal vitamin store that we visited when we went to see your parents and they mailed her what she needed.

"Late this morning, Lisa had just been brought in by ambulance and was in the ER complaining of severe cramping that was coming at regular intervals. Carol had me paged from the ER. When I got there, she was scared. I knew what was happening; she was only 24 weeks along and had gone into labor. Carol looked at me and solemnly shook her head. It was then that I noticed that there were no fetal monitors. The fetus had died.

"I swallowed hard, took a deep breath, and got into my nursing-mode. Trying hard to keep myself together and focused, as this whole thing was a first for me and especially with my connection with Lisa. Since she was already in labor, they decided to just let it proceed, rather than doing a C-section, or something.

"They had given her a spinal block to ease the pain, still I held her hands during each contraction as her body just took over. Finally the fetus emerged. The room was quiet. Lisa looked around at everybody. Then she started crying... screaming, "What? What's wrong? What's wrong with my baby? What's wrong with Amanda?"

"Lisa's hands on mine tightened with each plea. Carol looked up at me. It was up to me to tell her. It was the hardest thing that I ever had to do. They finally had to give her a sedative.

"I knew that she would be sleeping for the next few hours. I had to go over her charts, wondering, 'Did I miss something? Did I do something wrong?'. My supervisor had heard about Lisa and found me in the break room and joined in. At one point a doctor sat with us as we all reviewed everything. In the end, it was determined that there was nothing that could have predicted or seen it coming. About 1 out of 3 stillborns have no explanation; could have been a birth defect, a problem with the placenta, who knows?

"Lisa was awake when I entered the room. She was sitting in a chair, expressionless. Like trying to absorb everything. When she saw me, she stood and embraced me. Then, all of her emotions boiled over. Her body convulsed in waves of sobs. An emotional mixture of the loss of the baby. Afraid that she had done something to cause the miscarriage. Afraid that when she became pregnant later in life that she would miscarry. And yes, in the end, I think a bit relieved. The last one she felt guilty, feeling that way in light of the loss. She stood and I held her as she let it all out. Then I broke down.

"I stayed with her until her parents arrived, because they were at the other end of the state, visiting relatives. She'll probably be sent home in the morning. I'm off tomorrow. I don't know if I want to go in and see how she's doing. If I don't, I'll probably never see her again."

It was quiet for a while. I spoke for the first time. My arms still held her in my protective embrace.

"Sam, I think that you need to go in and see her. You need closure. I'm sure that Lisa would like to thank you for everything that you did for her. I think that if you didn't, then Lisa might just think that she was just another patient to you, instead of the friend that you became to her when she so desperately needed a friend. Who knows, maybe you two will get together sometime in the future."

San thought about what I had just said.

"You're right. I need to see her. I want her to know that I still care for her. To reassure her that it will be all right. To take some time to get her life back together and move on with going to college. Discover what she wants to do for the rest of her life. If she wants, I could set her up with some counselors."

Sam brought my hand up and kissed the back, before returning it to her soft breast.

"Bill, thank you for being here for me. When I got home, I was an emotional wreck. I tried my usual thing of working out. It didn't help. I needed someone to talk to. Someone to hold me. I needed you as close to me as my own skin. Sorry about the time. I know that I probably woke you."

"Don't be. Sam, I told you before, that it didn't matter the time. I would always be here for you."

"And you knew exactly what I needed."

A light kiss, first to my chest. Then to my neck. Then my cheek and then to my lips.

Rising up a bit to look at me through her puffy eyes, "So, after all of that, do you still want me for your girlfriend, now that you've seen exactly what you're getting into?"

"Samantha, more than ever. I've never felt closer to you than I do this very minute. I can't imagine my life without you in it."

Another kiss to my hand.

"I don't know if I want to have you make love to me, or just hold me."

"Whatever you want, Samantha. I'm more than happy to just hold you. I love feeling you close to me."

"I'd like that too. How about this? Why don't I get you get hard, and then spoon with me? Hold me while you're inside of me. Stroke a little, whenever you want. I want to fall asleep in the most intimate manner possible. And you know why?"

Another kiss to the back of my hand.

"It's because I love you, and I know that you love me. I know that you would do anything for me. I know that you will always be here for me. To protect and watch over me, no matter what," her voice cracking on those last words.

A kiss to her neck, as I nuzzled my inflating cock against her soft folds.

"And, yes, I would. I will. I will always protect and watch over you. I will always keep you safe. Because Samantha... I love you with every ounce of my being."

Sam gently stroked me to full hardness, as I softly kissed her neck. She pulled her legs up into almost a fetal position, raised her leg to open herself, reached between us, and guided me to her warm and welcoming love passage. Settling back down, her hands resting on top of my hand as I gently cupped her warm breast.

"I love you, Bill."

"I love you, Samantha... Samantha Grace."

"Good night, my love."

"Good night, my love," another final good night kiss to her delicate neck.

....................................................

Sam did go in to see how Lisa was doing and to see her off, and she was glad that she did. Lisa thanked her for everything. For all of her caring, giving her emotional support through her brief pregnancy, and just being a friend when she desperately needed one. But mostly, she thanked her for being with her in the ER and staying with her until her parents arrived, even though she knew that her shift was over. Sam told me that she almost lost it when Lisa stood and gave her a long hug. They exchanged phone numbers.

So that's how I found myself, a couple of weeks later, with Sam sitting between Lisa and me after our class.

Lisa was a pretty girl, petite, about Sam's size. Blonde with sea-green eyes. She was going to break hearts as she went on in life. She also had a personality that was close to Sam's, which was probably why they connected.

I listened to the two of them talk.

Even though she was five, or six years younger than the two of us, it didn't seem like it. She had a maturity that was beyond her years. I guess after what she had just been through, that's what happens.

She still lived at home, and up to a few months ago, she had planned to go to Illinois State University. Now, that her life had changed again, that's where she was headed. She hadn't decided on a major, but after her interactions with Sam, a career in nursing was a definite possibility.

Sam and I cuddled in the afterglow of our lovemaking that evening, and yes, that's what it was. It was the way we made love when we wanted to express our undying love and devotion... slow... tender... giving ourselves to the other... bringing our partner to levels of ecstasy and closeness that were only known to each of us.

"Now, I know why I went into nursing. It's girls like Lisa. Not that she had a miscarriage, or that I did my job and helped her through it. It's more than that, much more. It's that I affected another person's life when life just got done shitting on them. That Lisa is thinking of going into nursing because of me, is very rewarding. I mean, I don't see us all hanging out together. She has her own circle of friends and will be moving on. Still... I'd like to keep in touch with her for as long as she wants to.

"But, can I do this again? I know that there will be other Lisas' that I will encounter. Girls that I will empathize with, and will allow myself to get close to. I can't help it. I don't mean every time, but there will be one every so often, I just know it. Do I risk my sanity? Do I want to put myself through that again? Do I want to put us through the after-effects of those kinds of days?"

"Sam, it's who you are. You're the type of person that would bring a stray and starving kitten home, nurse it back, and then not have the heart to take it to the animal shelter. Those girls who you share your inner-self with, are the lucky ones. And I'm lucky to have found someone like you. The type of person that I never knew existed.

"And as far as affecting us, let me just say this."

Borrowing a few words from a now famous, and touching love song. I gently stroked her cheek and looked into those hazel-green eyes.

"Samantha Grace, you are my lady, and I am your man. Whenever you need me, I will be here for you and I will do all that I can. Because you are a part of me. A part that I will never... ever let go of."

Sam leaned over and we shared a deeply-felt kiss.

"I know. And that's why I love you so much. Because you are a part of me too. And I know that you will always be here for me, and will do whatever you can."

..................................................

The upcoming Labor Day weekend was going to be just us at their family cabin. How she managed that with the families for the last three-day holiday of the summer was beyond me. Part of me was sure that her mom played an instrumental part in that, after seeing us together.

This was going to be fun. While we had been spending much of our weekend time together, this was going to be different. No distractions, just us. And, after the last couple of stressful weeks for Sam, it would be just what the doctor ordered. Sam was able to arrange her shift schedule to have Monday off, giving us two full days.

We pulled into the long driveway that led down to the lake around 8:30. Being 3 hours north, it was still light enough that you could still read a newspaper, actually, full darkness wouldn't arrive until around 10:30.

I pretty much knew, from Sam's earlier description of the cabin, that this was no little 'rustic log cabin in the woods'. But what I saw, as it came into view, took my breath away. However, given Sam's dad's construction background and experience, I could see how it became the simple, but majestic structure that stood before me.

The cabin was located on the southeast corner of a pretty good size crystal-blue lake that was surrounded by a mixture of towering pine trees and maples. It sat back from the lake shore by about 100 feet on a bit of a gentle rise, putting it about 10 feet above the water line, with about 150 feet of sandy shoreline. A 20-foot white boat dock jutted out into the water. At the end of the dock was a white square seating area, with railings and benches. The cabins on either side were sparsely spaced, to afford a nice sense of privacy. I had a feeling that we were going to need it.