Same Old Lang Syne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those last five words lingered in my head. Those little voices, 'talking' to me again.

..........................................

There was no need to fish. We... Sam, had caught enough fish to last us. Instead, our last full day was totally about us. There was no other world outside of our being. We lounged. We sun-bathed... nude. Swam... naked. Made love on the beach. Then there was Sam, on her knees and elbows, as I took her from behind. That beautiful smooth bottom, high in the air, arms stretched out in front of her as she submitted herself to me. Occasionally reaching between her thighs to cup and massage my swinging sack. That made me bury myself as deep as I could get while Sam played with my balls. I groaned.

"You like it when I play with your balls, don't you?"

Sam's fingers 'milking' each full orb.

"How can you tell?" I gasped with groan.

"Because every time that I do this," massage... milk, "You make such cute noises."

We played.

If a boat happened to go by, while we basked in the sun, which didn't happen very often... we just grinned and waved, as the boat occupants waved back. We didn't care. We didn't wear clothes the whole day.

It was fun. It was something new for us. Yeah, we had had wonderful sex in each of our apartments, but this, this was different. I don't know how to describe it. We were in our own newly discovered world... Bill and Samantha.

.................................................

Our last night, before returning to the real world, found us relaxing in the whirlpool. Sam laying back against my chest. The water level, just below her breasts that were covered in delicate white soap bubbles, making them smooth and slippery to my touch. My hands cupping each of her firm breasts. Sam's hands resting on top of mine. At times, my fingers would gently rake across each erect pink nipple. All while, Sam was languidly lying against me, making soft sounds of appreciation. I have never felt closer to her than did right then, and that's saying a lot. Bliss is the best word I can think of, as I gently nuzzle her ear. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

"Sam... picture this. Winter. It's snowing. We spend the day in front of the fireplace, naked... making love as we look out over the frozen lake, whenever we want to. Maybe take a break and come up here. The water, nice and steamy. Maybe some bubbles. Have some champagne and watch the snow fall in big flakes. You're just like this. All cuddled next to me. My hands resting on your breasts. Yours resting on top of mine."

"mmmm. I've never wanted winter to be here anymore than I do right now. You're making me tingle between my legs again."

"I can fix tingling," kissing the side of her neck.

"I know that you can," Sam grinned playfully, "And I'm looking forward to you fixing my tingling. So, will you make love to me with your mouth, lips, and tongue like you did last night? I could be sitting here against the window. Your face buried between my thighs."

"Yes. And, I will drink every drop of your sweet nectar that is made only for me."

"Yes, it is, made only for you. Then I will take you to bed and ride you. I know that you love looking at me when I ride you... And I love it when your eyes devour my body. I will ride you as we look out over the snowy lake, knowing that we will be in our own little world. Knowing that the love we will be making will be unsurpassed by anything."

Standing, "Come my love. I have a special surprise for you... for us."

"mmmm. I love surprises. Especially your kind of surprises."

The bedroom was bathed in the soft light of a dozen or so candles scattered around the room and across the top of the bed. The balcony doors were open, letting in the sounds of the night. I held my bare girlfriend close and gazed into those hazel-green eyes. My thumbs caressed her soft cheeks. God, she's so beautiful.

"You said something about tingly earlier. I love it when you get all tingly. I'm going to fix that, right now."

Sam squirmed a bit in my embrace.

"You're getting me all going, and you haven't even touched me," Sam ground her breasts against my chest and her mound against my growing hardness.

I laid down. Sam started to straddle my hips, figuring I wanted her to ride me, which she knew I loved. Then I guided her up to my face. She grinned again, figuring that I wanted her to sit on my face, something we both enjoyed. When I had her turn around to straddle my mouth with her glistening pussy, I could see the smile but, I don't think the light had fully gone on in her head... yet.

"Lean forward."

As Sam came to rest, with her breasts on my lower chest, the light went on, as my hard cock was inches from her face.

"Oh god, Bill. I love your surprise. So naughty. But so intimate. Our tongues get to make love to each other at the same time."

Another first, but definitely not the last.

Like everything else in our lovemaking... it was slow... it was sensual... it was tender. We knew each other so well. As our tongues made love to each other, I drank her liquid gold... her "elixir of life". In Sam's aroused state, it was sweeter than I ever remember and just as tangy.

Only two words were spoken... a whispered, "In me."

As my tongue lapped that sensitive pearl, my fingers entered her molten cavern and lightly circled that internal jewel. The muffled, "Oh god," vibrated against the sensitive glans as Sam took me deeper than she had ever done. Her hand tightened around my scrotum.

My own muffled, "Oh god," vibrated through my tongue and against that very sensitive clitoris.

Time stopped. The outside world vanished. We were each consumed in unbridled pleasure and in the most intimate manner possible. Each of us slowly and lovingly feeding off of each other's sex. Delivering as much pleasure to each other as we were receiving from our partner.

It was the most romantic dinner for two that I could ever imagine. We vowed that position "69" would become our second favorite lovemaking position.

Soft moans of muffled sex filled the room. Each taking the other to the brink, and then backing off to prolong the most intimate act that a couple can engage in, until it wasn't. Then it became a need. A need to drive our partner to their release as much as we each craved our own release. Both of us knew we were heading for a beautiful crash of bodies and senses.

Sam was close... I was close. We each knew it. Sam shifted a bit, to place my tongue exactly where she needed it, as she rode my tongue for her own pleasure and basically fucked me with that delicious mouth of hers.

Sam's orgasm erupted. The walls of her vagina clenched and rippled along those invading digits. Her cries of release sent vibrations through the sensitive glans that she held in her warm mouth. I couldn't warn her, but when Sam felt my scrotum pull up, she readied herself for my own release. My balls throbbed in her hand as three eruptions filled her mouth. My cries of release sending vibrations through her sensitive clit, as Sam erupted one more time.

Sam collapsed on top of me as we came down from that apex of euphoria together.

Rearranging ourselves, Sam rested her head on my chest. I stroked her back.

"Bill, that was the most intimate experience that I've ever had. Right now, I feel closer to you than I ever have. This weekend was good. It was good for me... it was good for us."

"I know. I feel the same. It's going to be hard going back into the real world."

We were quiet for a while, just enjoying our closeness. As I held Sam, the little voice spoke to me, again.

"Sam... Samantha, can I ask you something?"

"Bill, you know that you can ask me anything. What's on your mind?"

Taking a cleansing breath.

"This may be off the wall, or too early to be asking something like this, but do you see, at some time down the road, of us, moving in, and living together?"

It was quiet for a few moments. I held my breath. Again, wondering if this was too soon in our relationship to be thinking about that kind of commitment.

"How long have you been thinking about that?"

Sam's voice, was soft, as she did her thing... casually toying with my chest hair.

"It's a thought that just popped into my head, but I think it's been brewing deep inside of me for a while, just didn't recognize it. Then this morning, you said that you could get used to waking up next to me... Every morning. The little voices in my head, have been 'talking' to me all day."

"Well, to be honest with you, it's a thought that comes to me every once in a while. I just didn't know how you felt about it or even had thoughts in that direction. And no, it's not too early to be asking something like that. It shows me how committed you are, to us. I've always known and felt that. Hearing that you are thinking about us; about our future, is very comforting."

Sam turned her head and kissed my cheek. I reached up, cupped her face, and reverently kissed her forehead before she relaxed back down on my chest.

"You said 'down the road'. How far down the road did you mean?"

"I don't know. I mean, not like next week, or next month. I just think that we'll know when the time is right. I know that we each like our personal space. I was just wondering if you were open to that kind of arrangement. And yes, I do know what the next step after that would be."

Sam was quiet for a bit, kissed my chest, and whispered, "Yes. Yes, I'm open to that kind of arrangement with you. Like I said this morning... I could get used to this.

"The warmth and closeness of your bare body against mine. The way you hold me in your arms when I'm drifting off to sleep. The way that you gently tuck my hair behind my ear, when you think that I don't notice. The way that you give me butterfly kisses so that it won't disturb my sleep. But, most of all, I love the way I feel secure, protected, and loved in your arms.

"Yes, Bill. I could get used to that... all of that."