Same Old Lang Syne Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your luscious soft lips. Watching your sculpted smooth body as you lazily stretch. It's all a wondrous beauty to behold. And then to feel you snuggle over and lay your warm bare body on mine. Yes Sam, I could get used to that... All of that."

I got a gentle smile.

"Samantha, remember we talked about this, right after I went and had that first training seminar. I told you that I would never go anywhere without you. That hasn't changed one bit. In fact, that thought has become more permanent in my mind. Just understand; I can never ever be apart from you. It would break me. It would break my heart into a million pieces. It would shatter my soul. It would shatter my world," my voice cracking.

Sam had come around the table and was now sitting across my lap. Our faces, inches apart. Her arms around my neck.

"Bill, I also said that night, that I would follow you anywhere. I also remember that night that you said there were two reasons that you needed for me to come with you... that you loved me and were hopelessly in love with me."

"That's right. Remind me to never doubt your memory."

"How could I ever forget the first time that you told me that you loved me? That night is burned into my heart forever. And it's nice to have that reassurance again."

Our lips met for a long and gentle kiss... a "Lover's kiss".

"It's not something that I see happening in the near future. If it were to come to pass, I'm thinking a year or so out. I mean, I haven't been with the company for all that long, and my security clearance has only been upgraded to the next level. So, we really don't need to talk too much about that right now, unless you want to."

I saw her think for a moment.

"Let's save that for another time."

And then with a glimmer of playfulness in her eyes.

"Because I think that your dessert is ready to be served and, eaten."

"Good, because I'm hungry.... I'm hungry for dessert," then with a playfulness in my eyes, "And I have some surprises for you."

Sam grins that playful 'Sam grin'.

"I love your surprises. Are you going to be naughty with me?" her eyes twinkled as she kissed my forehead.

"Do you want me to be naughty with you?"

"Maybe," her eyes twinkled in the 'Sam' playful manner that I loved. This was going to be fun.

"But, I think that my dessert has way too many clothes on, to be thoroughly enjoyed and eaten."

I kissed her forehead and got another playful smile. Again, emphasizing the last word. Sam shifted and was now straddling my lap. Our eyes met. Each of us grinning.

With a twinkle in her eyes, Sam crossed her arms, grasped the bottom of her sweater, and pulled it up and over her head. Her little breasts gave a bit of a jiggle, as the bottom of the sweater caught the underside of each little mound before it passed over each painfully erect nipple.

Shaking her head, and rearranging her blonde hair, she reached for the ceiling. Her breasts disappeared. My eyes are drawn to her delicate and delicious pink nipples; standing out proud from her smooth chest. Each begging for my lips and tongue.

"My god Samantha. I don't think I'll ever get used to the sight of seeing you topless, and in a bit... naked."

"mmmm... you're making me tingle, again."

"I can fix tingling."

"I know that you can... and I can't wait. But, first... let's get this off."

Unbuttoning my shirt and sliding it off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor, Sam grins as she runs her hands through my sparse chest hair.

"And I'll never get used to seeing you without a shirt on, or running my hands through your soft hairy chest."

Sam's tongue presses through my lips and snakes around my own. It's my turn to let out a soft moan. Sam kisses me deeper, as her hands cup my face.

Sitting back, my eyes shamelessly feast on her sexy chest.

Sam's nipples: rose-colored pebbles, swollen and hard as stone, decorated each of her white cupcake mounds. I gently tongue and suck first one and then the other, occasionally nibbling with my lips as well. I swear that can hear her heart thumping in her chest now, as she made small delightful noises with each movement of my tongue across each nipple.

"Oh, Bill," Sam softly sighs, "I love what you do to my nipples, from that first time and each and every time since then. When you suck on them, it's like you're pulling me into you through my nipple."

"That's because I am... I'm suckling and nursing on your hidden soul. Because you are a part of me, and always will be, my love."

I bring my hand up to Sam's mouth and press my finger against her soft puffy lips, begging for entrance. Sam grins, knowing what I want, as she parts her lips and sucks and bathes my finger. Sam gasps as my slickened fingertip draws circles around the base of her nipple while I continue to nurse on Sam's other breast.

"Pinch my nipple."

Pressure.

"More... Harder."

My thumb and forefinger bear down.

"Oh yes. Oh god, Bill. That feels so good."

Sam's hands were now clasped behind my head pulling me into her heaving chest. My tongue swirls and laps. My mouth draws in as much of her soft flesh as I can, as I feast on Sam's little breast. Maybe later I'll mark her... maybe mark her in places that the only way she will see it is when she's naked.

Hearing Sam's soft 'mmms' and 'aahhs' were music to my ears. It was the kind of foreplay that we each enjoyed, slow and tender. I was basically making love to her through her exquisitely sensitive nipples that were clearly wired to her pleasure centers. The main event was yet to come, so to speak.

I slipped my arms under Sam's knees and stood holding her. While not all that strong, she felt light as a feather as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Her covered crotch against the prominent bulge in my slacks.

"mmmm," grinding herself, "I think we just found a new way to fuck."

I looked into that beaming face of hers, as images shot through my brain.

"I could carry you all around the room, just like this, with me buried deep inside of you. I could carry you over to the countertop and fuck you there for a bit. Then to the back of the couch, and fuck you some more. Or just hold your sexy bottom, as you bounce on my hard cock, like I was your own sex toy."

"Oh god, between what you were doing to my nipples, and now telling me how you're going to fuck me, I'm past tingling. I need you."

"Good. Because I've still got my dessert to eat. And, yes Sam... I need you."

.................................................

With about a dozen candles casting a warm golden glow, I tenderly held her face in my hands and just looked at her. I loved the expression on Sam's face when she knows that she was about to be made love to. It's a look of contentment. A look of utter peace and trust. Knowing that I will take care of her, as only I can.

Undressing my girlfriend is always fun. On my knees, in front of my panty-clad lover, I lower the sodden garment, releasing the fragrance of her arousal. I swear that I saw a thin white thread between her panty and her sex through the hand-wide thigh-gap that just hung there, before snapping.

Gently easing Sam back onto my bed, I couldn't help it. I had to, once again, let my eyes feast on the most magnificent work of feminine perfection that had ever been created. Sam just lay there with a tranquil look as she took in my longing gaze.

"My god, Samantha. You're so beautiful, so sexy, pure woman... Did I say sexy?"

"Yes but, you can tell me again. You can tell me that I'm sexy all you want. Because I love watching you look at my body."

"And in a few moments, I'm going to devour your body in ways you haven't even imagined."

"There you go... making me tingle again. But, you have way too many clothes on."

Thirty seconds later, my hard cock stood straight out, pulsing with each beat of my heart.

"Oh my. Every time I see you all bare, I can feel myself flood and get all squishy right down here."

I watch as Sam opens her legs wide. Those inner labia opening to reveal a glistening wetness, dripping with her own unique liquid arousal.

My cock throbbed. Sam grinned.

"Just for that, Sam, I'm going to devour every inch of you sexy little body. Starting right here."

My fingers lightly moved over each achingly erect nipple, then lightly traced a path down her chest, over her flat tummy, across her cute little belly button, through the soft wispy down of her golden garden, to come to rest between her soft folds just below her clit.

"And ending right here."

As my finger gently probed under the protective hood, Sam sucked in a lungful of air, then a gasp, as the tip of my finger lightly danced around her engorged pea.

"But, that's the final part of my dessert. The first part starts right here."

Sam let out a groan of pleasure as my tongue flicked each nipple and then swirled.

Reaching under the nearby pillow, I held up a bottle of Hersey's chocolate syrup in front of her. Her eyes go big, followed by a playful smile.

"You're going to cover me in chocolate syrup? That's going to get messy."

"Not exactly."

Sam grinned again when I reached under the pillow again and produced an aerosol can of whipping cream.

"mmmm... getting all kinky aren't we?"

"Thought it would be fun, for a start."

"You have to save some for me. I may want a dessert of my own," Sam grinned at me playfully.

"You want some of this cream... or some made by me?"

Two can play this game.

"Can I have both?" Again that playful grin.

"You can have anything that you want," as I lean over and kiss her soft lips.

For the next half an hour, or so, my tongue lapped at her whip cream-covered nipples. When they were clean, I feasted on her chocolate-covered nipples. When they were clean, I lovingly bathed each nipple with my tongue. Sam whimpered with need, which only spurred me on... and on... and on.

Sam giggled when I filled her belly button with chocolate and swirled my tongue around that little indentation.

I saw a grin, as I straddled her upper chest with my whip cream-covered cock inches from her mouth. I groaned as I watched her mouth engulf the creamy glans. Another groan, as I watched my cock emerge from her warm mouth. Her soft pink lips gliding over the shiny glans. Sam grinned at what literally stood at attention in front of her.

Adding a bit of chocolate syrup, Sam's tongue swirled around the chocolate-covered glans, the deep ridge that circled the mushroom head before finally tickling that sensitive underside "V" with that playful tongue-tip. My eyes rolled back in my head as I sucked in a lungful of air, as she licked me clean.

"mmmm... Chocolate-covered cock. My favorite. Can I have some more?"

We repeated it a few more times. For desserts two and three, Sam kept me on edge as she cleaned my syrup-covered cock. But, not only did my cock receive a thorough tonguing, Sam took matters into her own hands, so to speak. Sam's playful tongue swirled around my smooth scrotum and licked that pink pouch clean... all with a playful twinkle in her hazel-green eyes.

Her mouth and lips replaced that playful tongue and, sucked my entire loose sack into her warm mouth. Pulling back her soft lips glided over the smooth pink skin before taking each miniature egg into her warm mouth and doing the same. I could only watch and groan.

"Time for my cream."

Sam took me into her mouth, suckled, and nursed on my cock. Rolling her tongue around the sensitive head before going into a full head-bob. All the while massaging my aching balls.

"Sam, I'm going to cum."

She held me deep and got what she wanted... a mouthful of warm and thick testicle-made cream. Then she did, what she knew I enjoyed... Leaned back and extended her long smooth neck. I watched her throat muscles contract... and contract... and contract. I groaned.

Then, licking her lips with a satisfying grin.

"mmm, Bill. So much. I love your cream. So thick... so warm. And I know that it's made just for me."

I leaned in and kissed my lover. Tasting myself, with just a hint of sweet chocolate.

Then it was time for my final desert... Sam.

I laid back with my head propped with a pillow, and had Sam straddle me, like she was going to sit on my face, like always. I had other ideas. Bringing my knees up and placing a pillow there, I had Sam lay back and scoot up so that her open sex was at mouth-and-tongue level. Sam quickly got the idea of what was about to happen.

Love-making position '68' was about to be added to our favorite "lovemaking list".

"And now, my love, this is your dessert, as much as it is mine."

"Oh, Bill. How do you think of these things?"

"I have a vivid and active imagination when it comes to you. So lay back, enjoy, and let me make love to you in the most intimate manner possible, my girlfriend, my lover, my soulmate."

Sam's pussy was at the perfect spot. The sight sent a small shiver of want through me, thin lips: delicate pale pink, and glistening... like a rose petal covered in early-morning dew. I had complete access to everything: the little pink pearl and the entrance to her womanhood, which I would be probing, in a bit.

I looked upwards, met her eyes, and smiled. We each blew the other a kiss.

A little playfulness, before I got down to really enjoying her. I grabbed the bottle of chocolate and drizzled a bit along the splayed opening and the engorged pink pea.

"So, you want to taste my chocolate-flavored pussy?"

"You said earlier, that chocolate-covered cock was your new favorite. I want to see what chocolate-flavored pussy is like."

A long and wide stroke of my tongue, brought a gasp from Sam, as I went from the bottom of that inverted 'V' to just below her clit. Another gasp, only louder, as my lips pursed around that sensitive button, followed by my tongue... probing beneath the protective hood.

"Oh god, Bill. Things that you do to me."

"mmmm... Sam... tasty. I think I want another."

Sam moved her legs farther apart as I feasted... all to the sounds of gentle cooing.

Time for the final dessert.

Sam whimpers as my tongue flicks over and around her labia. Up one side and then down through her seeping opening. Stopping, my tongue probes and swirls. I love the feel of her small, hard clit on my tongue; the barely-discernible texture of her inner lips, and the hot musky taste of her vaginal fluids, with just a tinge of sweet leftover chocolate.

I look up across Sam's tight body and heaving chest. Her hands cupping each breast. Pinching and pulling on each blood-red nipple. Small circles of goosebumps mark her areolas.

I watched her writhe and moan. Sam's legs opening more with shameless desire.

"Bill... don't stop... oh god, don't you dare stop..."

I smile to myself and slip one finger, then two into her slick entrance, delighting in the way her stomach muscles tighten as she's penetrated, letting out a long and mournful groan. I grin into her sex.

My finger glide along her g-spot and gently swirl. The sounds coming out of Sam were unintelligible. Slowly, the tip of my tongue dances around the base of her clit. Sam grinds herself against me, her eyes mere slits, moaning. Her hands, behind my head and moving me to where she would receive the most pleasure.

"Oh god, Bill. I'm cumming, and it's going to be a big one."

I lift up, only to whisper, "Cum for me, my love. Let me feel, let me hear, and watch you cum."

Sam's legs were now spread as wide as humanly possible. Sam couldn't form words anymore. For fifteen beautiful ragged breaths, all that mattered was the way she gasped and writhed and panted my name. Her body tensing, as pleasure-pulse after pleasure-pulse, surged through her, as Sam's little body is consumed by wave after wave of unbridled bliss. Sam's feral cries of rapture from deep in her lungs, bouncing off the walls. If my neighbors were in their bedroom, there would be no doubt as to what was happening in mine.

She collapsed back onto my upraised-knees. Breathing as if she had just completed a marathon. I planted gentle kisses along the open valley of her still quivering sex, as she came down from Mount Euphoria.

Sam's soft and warm body covered mine as her soft lips left kisses all over my face. She grinned as she tasted herself.

"Bill, thank you, for everything. Thank you for a very romantic dinner. Thank you for knowing me so well; knowing that I needed your reassurance. And most of all, thank you for loving me. Thank you for loving me in the most intimate way I could ever dream of."

"Samantha... Samantha Grace, just keep loving me. I'll keep loving you. And the rest will fall in place. I truly believe that, with all of my heart."

The long and gentle kiss that followed was a kiss that I had termed earlier, as a 'Communion of Souls'. The more our lips made love to each other's, the more our tongues gently danced with each other... the more our hearts touched and kissed.

Sam cupped my face in her hands. Her face was inches from mine and bathed in the soft candlelight. She lightly kissed my forehead.

"You're such a sexy, caring, and imaginative lover. How did I ever exist before you came into my life? Now, I can't think of a life without you. Like I told you earlier... wherever you go, I will follow. Without any hesitation, or second thoughts. Because, like I said earlier, 'I love you and I am so hopelessly in love with you'. My dear dear man."

........................................................

The holidays were approaching. For me, having those days off weren't a problem. For Sam, it was a different circumstance... babies coming into the world, didn't know that there were such things as Holidays. And, since Sam had the least seniority and single, she figured that she would most likely be the one working both Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.

Thanksgiving wasn't a big deal to us. Sam's parents had planned on having their family Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday. That way, Sam would be able to be there. Sam grinned and said that I was, of course, invited. It would be a perfect opportunity for me to meet the rest of Sam's family and vice-versa.

My mom was having ours on Thanksgiving Day. My plan was to go out there in the morning, have dinner, visit, and then bring Sam a "Thanksgiving plate" and we would have our own Thanksgiving. After all, we felt that we had a year that each of us had a lot to be thankful for... finding each other.

I pretty much knew what time to expect Sam and would have everything in the oven warming up... an age before microwaves.

Sam grinned at the mountain of left-overs that my mom sent home with me: sliced turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet yams, dinner rolls, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, fruit salad, and of course a choice of pumpkin or apple pie.

It was nice. It was cozy. Before we ate, we took each other's hand, looked into each other's eyes, and said a little prayer of thanks to each other... ending in a kiss. Yes, we had a lot to be thankful for.

We cuddled and fell asleep spooning in our favorite position: me inside of her, Sam's hand holding my right hand to her firm little breast, my other arm holding her in a warm embrace.

..............................................

The Thanksgiving weekend at Sam's parents was fun. No, we didn't share a bed. I slept on a futon in the basement. And, no, Sam didn't slip into my bed in the middle of the night. We each had too much respect for where we were.

Sam enthusiastically introduced me to her relatives as her "boyfriend". The smile never leaving her face. Her arm always intertwined with mine. There was no mistake that all of the relatives saw our connection. I could tell that everybody loved her, and they were happy for her. Sam had a close and loving family that was rich in traditional family values.