Same Old Lang Syne Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill. Why don't you tell me the real reason for this very romantic dinner? Which was very beautiful, by the way.

"The last time you did a romantic dinner like this for us... for me. It was to reassure me about our future together. I have a feeling that our future is about to take a turn. That, our, Candle of Life is about to really begin."

Those green eyes, while not twinkling, had a soft and relaxed look. It was a look of trust. Her voice was soft. I couldn't hear any anxiousness or nervousness. I knew that she had a good idea of what I was about to tell her.

"Samantha. It's why I love you so much. You're smart. You're intelligent. You're insightful. And most important... you know me so well."

Sam smiled. I met her lips, as we each leaned across the table. Settling back, I just laid it out there, as I held her hands.

"I've been offered a position at the Rocky Mountain sister company as Team Leader. I would oversee and implement what I've done for the local office, as they were struggling on their own. It's a 15% increase in salary. I would get more stock options and become eligible for a yearly bonus, depending on the Company's profits. They will move me... us. Take care of any apartment lease cancellation fees that may come up. Provide temporary housing in a long-stay hotel until we can find something more permanent.

"I know that you need to know exactly where we would be relocating to. It's Colorado Springs. The company is on the northwestern edge. There are nice neighborhoods around there. Everybody talks about how clean the air is there. And how close of a community it is for raising families. Sightseeing on one of my extended trips, I saw that there are a number of hospitals that are nearby and are pretty close to one another.

"Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 20 deg to 84 deg and is rarely below 4 deg or above 92 deg. The nice thing about the weather is the lack of humidity. It's at an elevation of around 6,000 feet, but from what I've read, it's overcast most of the time. Don't know why, it's just what I've read. There are other smaller communities outside Colorado Springs with a lower cost of living and with different yearly climates depending on elevation. Once we're there we'll have a chance to look around."

"What happens after you implement those changes? I mean, how long do you think it will take? Then what?"

"I asked that same question. First, it will probably take six to nine months, or so, depending on what they want to do, and how many I will have on the Team. And, yes, it will probably involve me, traveling to the other sister companies to get them going on the same thing. But they are more similar in their work process to what I will have done at the Colorado Springs location, as opposed to here, so it should be relatively easy to adapt to their processes."

Then with a grin, "They say that when an engineer gives an estimate on how long something will take to complete, the estimate is based on the work being done in heaven... no obstacles or problems."

That got a smile from Sam.

"Then, they see developing other areas and sharing with the sister companies, because they are so similar. The Colorado Springs office would be my home base. So, if you were thinking this might only be temporary at that office and then relocating again, I don't see that happening."

I saw Sam give a "sigh of relief" at that.

"Does Larry and your supervisor, on the other end, know that you're not coming alone?"

"Yes. My new supervisor's name is Brian. I'm sure that your background will be looked at. Nothing too invasive... just to make sure that you're not a Russian spy."

That got a grin and lightened the mood.

"I've talked to Brian and told him what you did. He had HR look into it. Because Colorado is not an ENLC state, you'll have to get relicensed. It takes about 8-10 weeks for a temporary license and 12-14 weeks for a permanent one. He added that the Company's influence could probably expedite, if necessary. Then, he gave me a wink and said that they would take care of any fees. He also added that you will have no trouble finding a position, and after your interviews, will probably have multiple offers. So you'll have your pick of which hospital to work at."

"So, that means that you'll be supporting me?"

The twinkle in her eyes and the grin warmed my heart.

"Yes. I will always support you."

"I know. Just trying to be funny," she grinned.

"Have you told them what you're going to do? I mean accepting the offer."

"Not yet. Like I told you before... if, and when, this should ever happen, you would be the first I would talk to. I wouldn't do anything without talking to you first. But, I do have to let them know by mid-next week."

Sam sat there. Our eyes were still locked. Her thumbs moving lightly over the back of my hands. I could see her processing everything that I had just laid out. It was a lot to take in. Maybe she really wasn't ready for the next step... moving away from the proximity of her parents. Moving in together... committing. If she wasn't, I would wait. I wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize US.

"Sam, if you don't..."

She put her hand up and pressed her fingers lightly against my lips. It was quiet for a few more moments, as she gathered her thoughts.

"What I said, the last time that we talked about this... still holds true; even more so now, than it did then. There's nothing that could, or would keep me away from you. I will follow you anywhere... any time. And you know why?"

Before I could answer, Sam came around the table, sat across my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me long and tenderly.

"Because like I've told you at the cabin... You are my man... and I am your woman. And I will be your woman, forever," her voice cracking on those last five words.

Just then, as if the cosmos was witnessing our moment, Justin Hayward's voice echoed softly from the other room... For my Lady.

We both were quiet as we listened to the lyrics, which were so true.

My boat sails stormy seas

Battles oceans filled with tears

At last my port's in view

Now that I've discovered you...

A lump formed in my throat. My heart swelled. My eyes welled up. I couldn't help it....A tear formed. And then another.

...Oh I'd give my life so lightly

For my gentle lady

Give it freely and completely

To my lady

Sam brushed each away. I think this was the first time that I had gotten this emotional with her. I saw a welling-up in her eyes. Sam gave me a tender smile and lightly kissed my forehead. My decision had just been made for me... for us. We were going to move and live together.

"Bill. Let's talk some more later. Right now, I want you to make love to me... and I want to make love to you. Because like I just said, 'You are my man, and I am your woman'. Because you are all that I ever wanted. You are all that I ever needed in my life, to make it complete."

I held Samantha under the warm shower. Her back against my chest. My hard cock nestled between that dark soft crevice that separated each of Sam's soft cheeks. Sam cooed, as my hands cupped and gently glided over her hard and sensitive nipples. Resting her head back against my shoulder. Her hands locked behind my neck. I nibbled on the exposed soft flesh of her neck.

"mmmm Bill. This is so wonderful," she purred, "I can't wait until we are doing this in our own apartment... anytime we want... for as long as we want."

"Me to," this time I gently sucked her ear lobe into my mouth.

Sam pushed back against me. I gently rolled my hips as my cock slowly slid through the slippery tight valley. Sam gasped an, "Oh my", as the tip brushed against her puckered star... not once... not twice... but three times. The last time, as Sam quietly said, "Right there," I stopped. The sensitive tip of the glans rested against her sensitive rosebud.

"mmm, that feels nice.... Different. And, no, I'm not looking to do anything beyond this, back there. It's just a new sensation. Feels nicer than your finger... although that was nice too."

Sam's ultra-slow descent, onto her most favorite part of my body, was exquisite. Until my dying day, I will always savor the feeling of that first penetration into my lover and the journey through her warm and velvety glove.

As Sam came to rest, I just laid there and enjoyed the sight of her resting on my hips, fully penetrated. Her soft loving smile made my heart throb, as she luxuriated for a moment at the full feeling of having me deep inside of her. Our eyes, connecting our hearts... our souls... and yes, our spirits, we non-verbally expressed our undying love for each other. Sam placed her hands on my chest and began to slowly... ever so slooowwly, rock and roll her hips. Grinding herself against me... taking me deep and then back to just the point where the sensitive glans kissed her portal, before swallowing me back up again into her warm snugness.

Sam made slow love to me for I don't know how long. Our hearts and souls communed as one, like never before. No words were spoken... none were needed. We were elevated to that higher level, where words were ineffective at expressing how we felt about each other.

We rolled. It was my turn to make love to Sam... Samantha Grace. I locked my elbows and we continued our "communion of souls".

I made love to Samantha. She was more precious to me than anything that I could ever imagine. It was like the simple realization of what was about to unfold in our young lives, made tonight's coupling even more passionate... more caring... more intimate... and yes, more loving.

Sam's hands rested on my chest, lightly combing her fingers through my sparse chest hair. We slowly climbed that mountain together. Nearing the pinnacle of our ascent, our breaths became labored. Sam's legs opening to their maximum. Surrendering herself. I drove deeper. Sam's head back. Her mouth opening in a silent cry of release, her body tightening spurring my own release.

My whole body pulsed with the throbs of pleasure, as I pumped my seed deep into her womb. Sam and I both sighed as we slowed together. I held myself deep inside her as the fire of our mutual climax faded.

"I love you, Samantha Grace... with all my heart... with all my soul."

Kiss.

"I love you, Bill... with all my heart... with all my soul."

Another kiss. I laid back. Sam curled into our "Lover's Cuddle" as we basked in the completeness of what we had just shared. Sam reached up and our lips met in a short kiss then she nuzzled way back down my chest. Like a cat, she rubbed her cheek all over my chest hair.

"mmm, so sexy" planting a kiss in the middle of my chest before coming to rest, with her head on my shoulder.

"Bill, I don't think that we have ever made love like that. It was beyond anything physical. It was a feeling of something I never knew existed. I don't know how to explain it. That we never said a word, but we each were so into the other. I feel so connected to you."

"I know. I can't explain it either. I've never felt closer to you than I do at this very moment."

I rolled us to our sides so that we could face each other. I lightly stroked her soft cheek with the back of my hand. Sam just closed her eyes. A lump formed in my throat as I cast my gaze on the most precious part of my life. A part that I would... could never be without.

Sam must have sensed my gaze as her eyes opened. Her smile was gentle, as she brought her hand up to my cheek.

We traded breaths, it was as if taking in the very essence of the other deep into our lungs and into our very blood. We ceased to be two separate individuals and became something more: One breath. One heart. One love.

...........................................

It was still relatively early. It was a good time to talk some more about what was coming and our next steps.

"When do you think we'll actually be moving?"

"They know that I need to get my things in order. Clear up loose ends in my projects. Set up a moving date. They have a moving company that they use, so I don't need to find one. What are your thoughts about the actual move? I can either go first, get set settled in the hotel, then fly back and we can drive out together. Or we both drive. I think that it will take a couple of days. Then we stay in the hotel they will have set up for us, and put our stuff in storage while we look for a place... for US."

That brought a smile and a kiss to my chest.

"I like the second one. I would worry about you driving that distance by yourself. I'll have to bring what I want to take over here. We can combine our furniture, and other stuff and just take what we like. The rest I think can go to either Goodwill or the Salvation Army. I think that the Salvation Army will come out and pick it up. So, that should be easy."

"So, back to your question of when. I don't know yet. I suppose I'll find out when I go in on Monday and accept the transfer. I'm thinking three or four weeks. Sounds like a long time, but I think that it'll be here before we know it."

"We have to tell our parents."

"I know. That's going to be hard."

"Yes," Sam sniffled and wiped a tear with the sheet. I held her closer, as she continued.

"We need to do it soon... as a couple, as a team. Because that is what we are. How do you think they'll react; both to you moving away and then to us living together?"

Sam gathered her thoughts.

"As far as the moving away part, they'll be surprised and disappointed, of course. But, it's not like I see them a lot even now, and Colorado Springs is only an hour, or so, by air. That I'm moving to be with you; I think that part they'll understand. They really like you."

Sam was quiet for a bit more as she pondered the second part of the question.

"As for us living together... I don't think that would be their first choice, but they know how we feel about each other. Like I just said, I know that they both like you. They know that you are good for, and to me. I think that my dad will be the hardest sell... I mean, I'm his only daughter. I know that he has visions of him walking me down the aisle and giving me to the man who I had chosen to be my life's partner, in front of our whole family and friends."

Sam kissed my cheek and then settled back down on my chest.

"That could still happen. Might be difficult, but not impossible."

That we were already talking about our "next step", at this stage, was comfortable. Sam went on.

"And when we tell them that we each know what the next step would be, it will let them know that we're serious and that this isn't just a spur-of-the-moment decision. I mean, it's not like we're going to live in sin forever,"

I had to chuckle a bit at that one.

"What about your parents?"

"I think their reaction will be about the same as yours...surprised... disappointed that I'm moving away. I know that they like that we are so close that it is easy for us to simply come out for a day's visit. But, I know that when I explain that it's a career move, it will make it easier to accept, knowing that it's best for my future. As far as you coming with me, then moving in and living together... like your parents, I know that wouldn't be their first choice. They know how we feel about each other, and especially how I feel about you. Like my dad told me... 'She's the one'."

Sam grinned and came up and gave me a long kiss, before settling back into her second favorite position, as I continued.

"I also think that they know that we would do it anyway. So why resist?"

"I'm going to have to let the hospital know. I know that they will be sad but, excited for me. I know that I'll get some great recommendations from nurses and maybe even some doctors. Making new friends, that's always a challenge. But having you there at the end of the day, will make it worthwhile."

"Sam, making new friends is not a problem for you. You have that effect that draws people to you. Do you ski... I mean snow ski?"

"No. Never had the opportunity. You?"

"Our high school had a ski club my last year in school. They would visit a man-made ski place just across the Wisconsin border, maybe you heard of it - Majestic Hills."

"No."

"Anyway, I never got off the beginner's slope. So, we get to learn together, if we wanted to. The closest ski area is about a two-and-a-half-hour drive. Could be a fun weekend."

"And then, at the end of the day... massage all of your aching muscles... and maybe spots that would need special attention."

Sam cuddled in, "I like that."

We settled into round two of our lovemaking for the evening.

Round two was playful. Sam wanted me to take her from behind ... which, anytime I could feast my eyes on those soft globes as they shimmered with each thrust, I took advantage. Sam's head rested on the pillow. Her arms reached for the headboard. Her tight little ass, high in the air, in total submission. This was first.

Reaching around and cupping each dangling breast, I massaged the soft flesh, before clamping my fingers around each nipple. Sam let out a low growl. I increased the pressure. Sam's growl became louder. Each forceful thrust was like driving the air out of her lungs.

"Harder... Deeper."

Pulling out for a moment, my finger replaced my cock as I coated it with Sam's free-flowing lubricant before plunging back into her depth, as Sam sucked in a lungful of air.

Pulling those cheeks apart, I plunged my finger through that tight opening. Sam let out a scream of, "Oh Fucking Shit!!"

For the second time, Sam found herself double-penetrated. Sam fucked herself against my cock and my finger. The cries coming out of her were not human.

"Oh shit... I'm going to cum in about two seconds. Push everything deep into me."

I buried my finger up to the third knuckle. My cock was pushed up into her stomach. Sam let out a howl that could, "Wake the dead." Her little body convulsed around each of the invaders into her tiny body.

"Sam, I'm going to cum," my voice frantic.

"Cum on my butt. Paint my butt white."

Three thick white ropes of semen decorated Sam's quivering globes. I even used some to lubricate the finger that was still moving in and out of her tight orifice.

We collapsed in a heap of stated flesh.

"That was fun," giggled Sam, "Different... but fun."

Cleanup time was fun, and then, we settled into each other's arms, knowing that we were about to embark on the next part of our journey... together.