Same Old Lang Syne Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we all sat at the huge dining room table, the aromas of the feast before us filling the room. Sam sitting on one side, and her grandmother on the other. Janice stood. The room instantly became quiet.

"We have a tradition, as we all gather on this day of Thanks. Every Thanksgiving we all hold hands and go around the table and everyone tells what they are the most thankful for the year."

Joining hands, Janice spoke... looking at the two of us.

"I am overjoyed beyond words that our daughter, Samantha is the happiest that I've ever seen her. I'm thankful that two lives have been blessed in finding each other."

I felt Sam's grandmother squeeze my hand and Sam let go for a moment to brush away a tear.

Everybody gave a few brief words of thanks: health, family, Sam's niece was thankful for all the food sitting in front of her. Then it was my turn.

"I'm thankful for only one thing... and she's sitting right next to me. Thankful that our paths randomly crossed. To have found the person that I never knew was missing in my life... Samantha Grace."

Another squeeze and a big smile from her grandmother, Grace.

Sam wiped away another tear. Looking at me.

"I am thankful for finding the person who I never knew could bring such joy and contentment into my life. Who has comforted me, when I so desperately needed comfort and support. Who, I know, will always be there when I need him... my soulmate... Bill."

Sam's voice cracking on those last five words, leaned over and kissed my cheek. I saw Janice wipe tears from both eyes.

As we ate and talked, stories were told by everyone, and memories were shared. Most centered around Sam growing up... some were really funny.

Like the time she was in sixth grade and got into a real fistfight with some guy, who was teasing one of her girlfriends. He was new to the school and didn't know Sam's reputation as being one-of-the-guys and one with a fierce protective streak. He went home that day, surprised: with a black eye, a swollen nose, and an aching jaw. Sam didn't have a scratch. Only a pair of sore knuckles. The kid was so embarrassed to have been beaten up by a girl that he never reported what happened. Only that he had 'fallen down'.

A couple made Sam blush. It was cute. But, most were ones about Sam's compassion. How she rescued countless stray kittens that she had found alongside the road, or in her walks through some of the wooded areas. Sam either raised them or found homes for them. Those didn't surprise me in the least.

It was the truest meaning of Thanksgiving. We were together. Surrounded by Sam's warm and loving family and grateful to be that way.

Later, in the quiet of the evening, before we each retired to our separate beds, we cuddled on the couch. Her parents had long ago, headed off to their own bed... exhausted.

I kissed her forehead, "Thanks Sam for inviting me. You have a wonderful and loving family. They made me feel welcome from the moment we arrived. I almost lost it with your thanks... especially the last part."

"Why? It's true. You're my soulmate as much as I am yours."

"You're right... So very right.

We both agreed that we needed to find a way to get our parents together to meet.

We returned Sunday afternoon, loaded with leftovers, and we filled Sam's refrigerator and freezer.

..........................................

December.

The company I worked for was going to have a Company Christmas party for all the employees and their spouses, and/or significant others. I was going to get to show off my girlfriend.

Holding Sam in the warm after-glow of our mid-week coupling following the warm and sensual shower.

"mmm... Sam that was so wonderful," kissing the top of her head.

"Do you think that you could arrange your nursing schedule two weeks from now, to be off Saturday and Sunday?"

"Two weeks notice should work fine. What's up?"

"My company is going to be having a Company Christmas party at the nearby Chicago Highlands Country Club."

Sam raised up and looked at me with a look of astonishment.

"Wow. That's a private club. I've heard of it. Heard that it's pretty fancy and expensive to join. How did they do that?"

"Don't know. I've heard that it's a thing that they do every year."

"What type of Christmas Party? I mean, what will all the women be wearing?"

"I've seen photos of past parties. Some wore regular dresses and skirts. Some have on long dresses or something like that. The guys all coats and ties."

"You mean, like formal dresses?"

"I don't know. Yeah, I guess. You have a long dress?"

"It's old. I haven't worn it in like, forever. I don't even know if it still fits. Probably too big on me now that I've been taking those classes.

"Two weeks? How long have you known about this?"

"A bit. I just forgot until this morning when there was a final notice on the bulletin board in the break-room. They needed to finalize the number of people who were going to attend."

Maybe it was the nonchalant way that I described everything, like, 'No big deal' but, her look, back at me was one that I had never seen. Something told me that I was about to be on the receiving end of my girlfriend's exasperation.

"You know..."

Uh-Oh... here it comes. I'm screwed.

"I should cut you off for at least a month, for only giving me two weeks to find an evening dress, and shoes. Then, make an appointment to get my hair and nails done. Guys have it so easy. Just put on the same old suit, or whatever, that has been hanging in their closet for, like forever, and that's that."

Pausing in thought. I could 'hear' the wheels turning. Plotting her revenge... my punishment.

"Just for that. You're going shopping with me this Saturday... all day. And if you're good... very... very good, maybe... just maybe, you'll get lucky when we get back here... Men!!"

All I could do was give a weak "Sorry," as Sam turned on her side, facing away from me.

So, after a dry Friday night. I pulled into the local mega shopping mall at 9:30 in the morning. I looked over at Sam... I knew her well enough to know that the exasperation she expressed a couple of nights ago was justified. I screwed up. I also knew her well enough to know that she was going to draw out today's shopping marathon for as long, as painful, and as boring for me as she could make it.

Six and a half hours later, and after four major department stores, two specialty dress stores, eight shoe stores, and five purse stores, I piled all of the boxes and the garment bag, which I had been carrying, all day long, in the back seat. I looked over and saw a smug and satisfied look on my girlfriend. I reminded myself to, "never piss off Samantha again".

Holding me in the shower. Her soft lips caressed mine. Her soft breasts with diamond-hard nipples pressing into my chest. Nuzzling her soft downy fur against my growing erection.

Sam pulled back and looked at me with a look that was one between smugness and playfulness.

"So, did you have fun today?"

"I wouldn't have traded it for anything," trying to keep a straight Poker-Face.

Sam looked at me with a smug and playful look, that broke out into a broad smile.

"Liar."

I had to laugh.

"So, do we get to have make-up sex?"

I grinned, broadly

"Maybe. I haven't decided if you've learned your lesson, or if maybe, I need to drive home the point about not pissing me off, a little bit more."

A long and tender kiss.

"But then, you were very good today. Watching me try on about ten shoes in each shoe store. Most of them I wasn't interested in. I was just messing with you. Adding to your boredom. It was fun."

Her playful smile told me that I was, "out of the doghouse".

"But I didn't get to see the dress that you bought."

"Nope. It's going to be a surprise. And I know that you will love it," her eyes sparkling and her white teeth showing through the smile.

Sam was true to her word. We had make-up sex. It was long. It was slow... it was tender. We enjoyed and pleasured each other in our many "lovemaking positions".

Sixty-nine. Sam's soft lips against my cock. A muffled groan, as her tongue glided over my smooth sack. My tongue bathed and probed Sam's open sex. Sam let out a groan as my fingers probed and gently swirled across her button of. Each of us, enjoying the closeness that only such an intimate sharing can provide.

Slow cowgirl. My eyes feasted on her luscious and toned body as Sam slowly rolled her hips and gently rode me. Occasionally, leaning forward to feed me each of her sensitive nipples. Soft moans of contentment as Sam leaned back and moved herself against my hand that pressed against her Mound of Venus and that underlying jewel of pleasure.

Reverse cowgirl. I watched those thin pink lips glide up and down my shiny pole. Massaging her soft pliable cheeks and then pulling apart to reveal that pinkish-brown puckered star. We had never done any 'anal play'. In a moment of spontaneity, I gently rubbed the tip of my finger across Sam's puckered star. Sam let out a lungful of air and pressed back, begging me to penetrate. A low groan, as my finger slipped past that outer muscle to the first knuckle.

Then, in a hushed gasp, "More."

Sam pushed back and I buried my finger to the third knuckle. A low throaty moan, followed by, "Oh fuck," filled the otherwise quiet room. Sam rested her head on my shins, closed her eyes, and just held herself motionless, savoring the new sensations, of the Double Penetration for the first time. A series of low groans as Sam moved her hips, to Double-Fuck herself.

Lotus. My lips made love to her lips, neck, throat, and sensitive nipples. All the while, the tip of my cock gently kissed Sam's cervix as she rested her soft bottom against my smooth scrotum.

We finished missionary as I slowly made love to the love of my life. Our faces inches apart, our eyes conveyed all of the love and respect that we each held for each other. Two quiet and soul-felt releases as I filled her with all the love my heart, soul, and body could deliver.

Kissing Sam's lip, and looking into her contented eyes with a grin, "We should have make-sex more often."

.......................................

Sitting in Sam's apartment, on the evening of the Christmas Party, in my simple dark blue sports coat and red tie. I patiently waited for her entrance.

I couldn't help it. My mind wandered back through the past months since our meeting up. How a simple flier in a grocery store had blossomed from two wandering souls into two hearts, finding and joining with each other.

I was brought back to reality as Sam softly cleared her throat. I wasn't prepared for what stood before me.

Samantha Grace. Standing in the doorway of her bedroom, in a stunning evening dress. Blue and silver that fell nearly to her ankles. Defying all the laws of gravity, it seemingly was held up by nothing more than pure thoughts and good intentions. The top offered gentle hints of the upper swells of her breasts and then cradled her firm little mounds. Then, it just fell away to the rear.

Sam's honey-blonde hair was gathered and held at the top of her head. Small dark golden tendrils, artfully allowed to escape, curled around her cheeks. She rarely wore jewelry, but a strand of pearls collared her delicate throat coupled with a pair of matching pearl earrings. A pair of high-heeled shoes in shades of black and silver completed the ensemble.

Sam's makeup had been professionally done that afternoon at the hair salon. Each is eyebrow was thin and delicate with the color of honey. Each eyelash is defined. The dark eyeliner enhanced the whites of her eyes letting the green gemstones shine. A bit of lip gloss.

As she slowly turned, for my enjoyment, my eyes caught the slit that ran up the right side to just above mid-thigh, giving a tantalizing glimpse of her toned calf and firm smooth thigh. Sam jutted her leg out a bit for added effect and gave me a smile. Her bare back to me. The fabric dipping in a deep 'V' to below the small of her smooth back, displaying her Dimples of Venus.

Sam held the pose, looked back over her shoulder, and flashed the brilliant "Samantha Smile".

Samantha ... my girlfriend, standing there more beautiful than I'd ever seen her. She was the epitome of femininity... "Sam" was nowhere to be found.

All I could say was, "Oh my god Samantha. You're so beautiful."

I was rewarded with a huge smile, and a soft, "Thank you."

Wrapping her arms around my neck and gently bringing her lips to mine, "You like the dress?"

Kiss.

"Samantha... Samantha Grace. Yes. I love the dress. And I love what's inside the dress. You are so sexy. That side slit is breathtaking. You have such sexy legs."

A warm and appreciative smile followed by another kiss.

"I like getting all dressed up, and all feminine, for you; because I know that you really appreciate it I'll try to do it more often."

.............................................

Driving up to the Clubhouse entrance, I looked over at a wide-eyed Sam and we both did a "Wow!!" at the expanse of the lighted two-story building. Each of us trying to visualize what it would look like in the summer with all of the professionally-done landscaping.

The valet opened Sam's door, took her hand, and gracefully eased her out of the car. Even with her long winter overcoat, I was sure that he got a nice leg-thigh shot. I must give him credit, he never batted an eye. It was like seeing a beautiful, sexy, and confident woman was an everyday occurrence.

Entering the main dining room, we each did another "Wow!"

Even though it was evening, the floor-to-ceiling windows opened to the lighted snow-covered golf course. I could only imagine the view in the summer. The bar was probably twenty feet square and the bar itself was topped with black marble. The amazing thing was that I couldn't find a seam. It gave the impression that it was one remarkable piece of stone.

In the center, of one of the side window-covered walls was a ten-foot wide floor-to-ceiling natural stone wood-burning fireplace. The comfortable fire danced and cracked adding a comfortable warmth to the room.

Tables with six chairs lined the wall and two rows in the center, all with name tags. The intent was to get employees, who probably didn't have any interaction in the day-to-day activities, to get to know each other. Limiting it to only three couples per table, made it certain that everyone would get to know each other. I found out later that each year the seating arrangement changed.

Toward the back were a stage and a nice open dance area. Off to the right was a table with, what looked like, door prizes... lots of door prizes.

I saw Sam take in the dresses that the other women were wearing. About half were long, almost formal. Most were knee-length, and all very classy. And then the jewelry. Not being an expert, but I had the feeling, just looking at the women that none of it was costume jewelry. The ages varied from a dozen, or so, that were near our age to those with gray hair.

We made our way to the bar. Sam caught the eye of every male and female. I could feel eyes on us, as we strode through the crowd. If Sam was nervous, it didn't show. She was one confident woman. But then when you work with arrogant doctors all day, it's hard to be intimidated by your surroundings.

Sam had a white wine from a bottle that we didn't recognize. A sip and another.

"Wow".

I wasn't into cocktails... I was still a "beer man". There were a number of tappers with names that I didn't recognize. No Budweiser or PBR here. The bartender helped me out. After a couple of samples, I went for an IPA. I could get used to these.

We were joined by my supervisor, Larry and his wife Darlene. Larry was probably late forties and Darlene seemed to be mid-forties, but then, I'm terrible at judging the age of women. Darlene seemed fit, with a full-woman figure. The gown she wore was classy that accentuated her full b-cup breasts without unnecessarily displaying any cleavage... in a word... elegant.

After introductions, where Sam received exceptionally warm and welcoming smiles from each, Larry says, "Quite a place isn't it?"

I chuckled, "That's putting it mildly. They do this every year?"

"For as long as I can remember. They rent out the whole dining area, open bar, a dinner that would rival the best restaurants, and bottles of really nice wine on each table. Later dancing and door prizes. Pretty much everyone goes home with something.

"There are some pretty nice ones, as you can see. And then there are sports tickets: Cubs, Blackhawks, and Bears. The Cubs tickets are pretty good: box seats that are three or four rows up behind the Cubs dugout."

Sam and I grinned at each other, as we each remembered our date to the Wrigley Field. I especially recalled the top that Sam wore. If we were lucky, Sam would be on TV, again.

Larry went on.

"The company has had four season tickets to the Bears' games, long before I started. I think that some past CEO passed them on to the company when he was transferred. Pretty good seats that are around the forty yard-line and about halfway up. This year, just the way their schedule has worked out, I've heard that it's a pair of tickets to the Bears-Packers game, the last week in December. That will be the last door prize of the night. It's kind of funny, when someone wins a door prize early in the evening they are happy for winning, but also realize that they're out of luck as far as a chance on those tickets."

Sam and each grinned at the other at that possibility; Sam being an avid Bears fan and me a Packer fan for as long as I could remember.

We were the youngest at our table. I recognized one of the other employees as Peter, from sales, who was in his forties. The other, Linda, was from accounting probably in her fifties. It was fun. Once they found out that Sam was a nurse at the local hospital, the women were intrigued. They had never met an OB nurse. Of course, the women wanted to know how we met. We both shared our sides of the story with wide smiles, while gently holding hands.

Dinner was beyond words. How they did it, was beyond me. Shrimp cocktails followed by the best Caesar Salad that I had ever had. I had a medium-rare prime rib done to perfection. Sam had a pan-seared Chilean Sea Bass that was served on a bed of spinach with a side of wild rice. She was in awe. Dessert was the smoothest and richest Chocolate Mousse ever imagined. Topped off with a snifter of smooth Cognac it was heaven. I was going to have to get myself some, for the cold winter nights when Sam's warm and bare body wasn't next to me keeping me warm, which I hoped wouldn't be too often.

As plates were being cleared, the CEO, Jerry, and his wife, Coleen, were making the rounds. I had never met him, but he knew me... maybe that wasn't quite accurate... he knew of me through my work with the software development. He was very warm and pleasant... definitely, a 'people type' guy. No wonder everybody that I had talked to considered him to be a wonderful CEO.

There was dancing. Ballroom dancing. I looked at Sam and said, "I can't do that."

She grinned, and added, "Me neither."

So we watched in awe, as the older crowd danced to the Big Band tunes of the 50s. Bands like Glen Miller, Count Baise, and Benny Goodman, to name a few.

Finally, a slow dance came up, Patti Page and Let me call you Sweetheart. From the years growing up with my parents, as members of the fraternal club, I was familiar with this song. But, I never had anyone to dance to it, before now.

Sam and I had never really danced before. Don't know why, just never did. This was going to be fun.

I took my girlfriend in my arms. Sam wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, rested her head against my shoulder, her firm little breasts against my chest, and my hand coming to rest at the bottom of the bare "V" of her back.