SamHain Ch. 03: Until Next Time

Story Info
Moriah develops a new taste for vampires.
1.5k words
4.73
1.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd nearly drifted off when that familiar low voice rumbled around me. Swathed in shadow, the room was disturbed only by a muted brightness to the air, a sort of murky grey, like mist above a swamp. My wrists and ankles throbbed, confirming suspicion that my captor wasn't done yet. He spoke something again and I tried to focus.

"The sun will be up soon. Before I turn to ash, I must finish what I've started."

I strained at the bonds and the rope bit painfully into the skin rubbed raw by friction. My neck ached for a soft pillow. The bench beneath was hard as ever, and cold. It worked its way into my lower back until I couldn't feel the wood. Goosebumps raised the tiny hairs along my breasts and stomach, and I knew he was watching them, too.

"What else do you want from me?"

My voice still sounded breathless from his earlier "game".

He gave a small smile and stepped forth.

"You seem cold."

"Master of the fucking obvious," I groaned as the numbing ache spread throughout my body. "It's the middle of Autumn."

"I can warm you up."

"Yeah? How?"

Another step. Golden eyes gleaming.

"I can warm you from the inside."

A new chill raced up my spine. I shivered.

"W-what?"

"Come now Kitten, don't pretend you hadn't thought of it."

I watched as he leaned in close, lips inches from my cheek, breath hot and silky. Soft mouth pulled into a sensual grin. My heart leapt, prickles of sweat triggering another tremble.

"I know you want it. I've seen it in your eyes since you first saw me."

My voice was a frightened whisper.

"You don't know what I want."

Yet at the same time, my pulse quickened as a bolt of heat settled above my groin. I could feel my building need even in the damp air. His eyes raked over me hungrily.

I gasped when his bared fangs gently grazed along the side of my neck, pausing where my pulse thumped, then slurping at it with his hot tongue. I winced against the sharp sensation of the suck even as pleasant shivers weakened me.

Weak. Completely at his mercy.

My pussy clenched.

He trailed kisses down my collarbone and between my breasts, lapping at each nipple and teasing it with his teeth until my skin rippled. A sigh escaped my throat and I felt him smile. I watched his head descend closer to my sex where moisture already gathered. How many times had I dripped for him?

Without a word he retreated to the end of the table, right between my spread thighs where I felt my body's slick betrayal. He took one glance and smirked.

"This shouldn't take until the sun rises."

The dark sky through the empty panes was melting slowly into deep gray, hints of azure just above the foothills. I heard the unbuckling of his belt. Felt the thud as it dropped to the unfinished floor, my breath catching as a sharp ziip pierced the still morning.

I squeezed my eyes shut in anticipation. Focused on breathing. Dawn's chill nipped my exposed flesh and I thought back to the first time with my boyfriend. We had both been so nervous, him moreso than me.

It's ok, I'd crooned, stroking his lush brown locks. It will be warm, and tight, and wonderful.

He had grinned then, a boyish smirk of bravery, and plunged home.

I gasped at the sensation of being filled up for real! I stared wide-eyed into the vampire man's glowing gaze. Then down at the log teasing my entry. The wet lips gaped for him, swallowing him slowly, one inch at a time. I felt my channel stretching and yelped at its sting, until his length disappeared inside. Panting overtook my voice as pain melted into pleasure.

I couldn't stop. One exhale after another, a gulp of air in between. How big was he? It hit the cervix and stars burst across my vision. Electric currents crackled from my core into my arms and legs, tingling in the tips of my fingers and toes. He slowly dragged backwards and every nerve groaned from the sudden emptiness.

"Oh, you."

I couldn't breath. I was gasping for air. Why weren't my lungs working? I was so tense, yet so relaxed, even as he filled me up a third time. Slowly. Everything so slowly. At last I was able to breech the surface and catch his gaze, heavy and hooded with lust. I'm sure I looked the same. I felt high. Higher than I'd ever been.

"Is-is this what it's like," I drawled out, "to be fucked by a vamp?"

He flashed his sharp fangs.

"Is this what it's like to fuck a human?"

I only sighed, too out of my mind to laugh.    

Touché.

He moaned as he picked up speed. I rocked against the bindings, pain far away. Everything a hazy bliss, pink fog, thick, floating clouds of pleasure. He hit the g spot over and over and I whimpered with each stroke, the heat building and building like a volcano readying to erupt.

"Ohh, human," his moans triggered another gush of fluid, "so warm, so tight. I could fuck you forever."

The bench jarred with each thrust as he pumped himself harder, faster, pushing the lava higher and higher. Every muscle tightened against him, heightening the sensation of being completely filled. With a grunt that was part screech, he slammed his load deep inside me and I added my own scream, cumming on top of his, the warmth coating my insides as well as his throbbing cock. Exhausted, I sunk down, sticky with sweat. He sighed deeply, sliding out from our combined juices.

I panted. He winced at his cock's sensitivity, then found my gaze. Smiled. I smiled back lazily. The sun was streaking pale pink and white over the foothills. Morning would be here soon.

There was the flash of a knife and I felt the harsh tugs as he cut me free. Those golden eyes held mine. Lips soft and slightly turned up at the corner. Before I could blink, they were pressing against mine. Its cool touch quickly warmed like they were drawing heat from my skin. They moved against mine. I found myself responding, locked in this quiet dance in the dark. No tongue. Only velvet adoration. Slowly his mouth released me and pulled away.

Trembling, I eased myself up. Everything groaned. My pussy throbbed and I cringed against the sensitive flesh. The vampire watched as I gingerly swung over the edge, planting my feet on the ground. Wobbling, I tried to stand. He gripped my arm as I stumbled, then righted myself.

Rosy swathes colored the pale sky. I turned to see this strange man hiding in the darkest corner and suddenly had the overwhelming urge to laugh.

"You really are a vampire, aren't you?"

His eyes flashed yellow and he sent me a fanged grin, tongue curling out to prick a single drop of blood. Then he winked..

"See you next SamHain,"

..And was gone.

                               ******************

The laundromat was crowded. I quickly shoved my mutilated corset and tights into the washer, slamming the Spin cycle. Everyone and there brother were here to wash Halloween costumes soiled by long nights out on the streets. The scent of old beer and chocolate hung thick in the air. I tried not to puke; what a horrible combination.

My apartment's washer and dryer were perfectly functional, but having to explain my costume's morbid appearance to my two roomies was beyond embarrassing. No way would I be caught in a Halloween walk of shame. I stared at the tumbling material until it became a black blur.

A vampire. A real live vampire. It fucked me.

"Hey girl!"

I jumped. Brandy, the girl next door, eyed my spinning corset and grinned coyly.

"How'd you enjoy last night?"

"What?" I spluttered, heart pounding. How on earth did she know? Oh gods, were there witnesses? What if she told my roomies, what if my family found out..

"Don't act so surprised."

 She flipped her hair.

 "Nobody sneaks an outfit like that to the laundromat unless it's from some serious partying."

She sent me a wink and I was able to breathe again.

"Heh..yeah, I'm all partied out."

 "Totes. Which one were you at?"

My mind raced. Don! I heard someone say something about a rager at Don's.

"Uh, Don's. It was a rager."

Brandy brightened.

"OMG! Same! Though it was a bit of a letdown, you know? Should've went to Kelly's."

"Totally."

My eyes were glued on the broken corset, spinning round and round and round. Eventually Brandy left and I was alone once more with my thoughts.

Who really was he? Some guy in the neighborhood preying on high school 'treaters? But those eyes had definitely seemed like the real deal, and the way he moved, like a shadow. And how he knew of where I'd be, of my hiding place.

I remembered Monica's mention of SamHain. The time of night when the veil between our world and the spiritual world weakened, allowing all manner of evil things across. Perhaps, if I were even willing to believe it, this vampire had traveled through the portal?

"See you next SamHain."

Somehow, deep down, I knew he'd meant what he said. The Catwoman costume spun round and round, and I smiled. I was already planning my next look.

***The End***