SamHain Ch. 02: Vamp Games

Story Info
Moriah is helpless to the intruder’s dark intentions.
1.7k words
4.63
2.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something moaned. A dull hammer crashed again and again upon an alternate reality, drawing closer and closer until the anvil filled my vision and the bang split my skull.

I gasped and sat up, immediately clutching my head in agony. Or so, I'd meant to. My hands never quite reached it. Confused, I glanced around and felt a wave of fresh panic. My legs. My arms. I couldn't move them!

My throat swelled with a building scream when a shiny black finger pressed itself to my lips. I froze. Unearthly yellow eyes glowed above a set of shiny white fangs and I blanched. The dark lips curved into a smile.

"Shhhh.. That's it, Kitten. No need to fear."

Kitten. Cat Woman. The abandoned house. The graffiti. The laughter in the darkness. It all came flooding back...

"Motherf--!"

"Hssst!"

My lips clamped shut. Every nerve in my body quivered with horror. Why couldn't I move my limbs? What happened? How did I get on this blasted bench?

The bench!

"You!" I spat. "What have you done to me?! Why am I here? What the hell just happened?"

"One question at a time," his low voice overlapped mine. I snarled.

"Fuck you! Are you even a college student?"

That fanged smile again. It sent a bolt of raw terror to my core.

"No."

Shit. Shit! I was really screwed now. He probably had a stash of knives below the bench, old power tools, ready to chop me to pieces. Fuck! Screw him! Screw Halloween!

His eyes returned to their previous glittering state. Amused.

"Don't worry, Kitten. I'm not going to kill you."

"I told you not to call me that," I murmured between clenched teeth.

"But it suits you so well! I'm not here to harm. I'm here to play."

"So you've said," I grumbled, testing the bindings at my wrists. He made his way around to the end of the table. Something appeared in his hand. It gleamed wickedly. A blade.

"Fuck!" I tugged at the bindings. The rope stung my bare skin, tightening around my faux leather-clad ankles. He laughed uproariously.

"I said I wasn't here to harm you."

"Then what.. What am I here for, exactly?"

His smile widened. Hungry. Predatory. The blade lifted. I squeezed my eyes shut, braced for the stinging blow. It never came. Something smooth yet rough draped along the contours of my face and I winced. It fell away, then returned, continuing until curiosity got the better of me and I peered through my lashes. Several strips of leather slid over my cheeks and nose, moonlight gleaming from above. They grazed my chin, pausing at my throat.

A handheld whip.

My heart pounded. Those were only sold from those fancy erotic stores. Which meant..

"No, no. No, no no no no no no."

His eyes and fangs sparkled. Slowly leaned over until his breath caressed my cheek. The soft touch of his lips barely brushed my ear as he spoke,

"Come, Kitten. I can sense your desires. I know your desires. And I'm here to grant them, in a way, if you are willing to play."

My body shuddered. I had never been in shock before, though I was pretty sure it closed through me in that moment.

"You're," my breath was a whisper, "you're...a psychopath."

His mouth smiled against me.

"Kitten.. I am your deepest desire come to life."

I was panting. Hardly able to stay focused. His dark form glided toward the end of the long bench where he undoubtedly found another item with which to torment me. The gleam of that metallic blade was burned into my memory and I shivered. That had not been a whip handle.. I knew steel when I saw it.

The vampire, or so he was supposed to be, loomed into view and I held my breath. His hands reached out, my skin trembling at his velvet touch, smooth fingers grazing along my cheek and jawline. His other hand lifted to carefully push the hair from my forehead and for a fleeting moment I expected a kiss. He only smiled.. flashed those fangs.. ran his tongue over their sharp tips.

I couldn't do this. This...this psycho above, God help me, I couldn't face him. Couldn't bear to think what he had in mind. And yet the touch of those cool fingers.. they triggered a fluttering heat that filled my insides. The way he smirked sent fresh waves of heat between my thighs.

I was.. I was...

"Ahhhh," he crooned. "You feel it."

A lump formed in my throat. I tried to gulp it down, but a tiny squeak escaped instead. He chuckled and my cheeks flushed.

"It's okay to release it, dear Kitten. Don't hold back. If you do," he smirked. "Well, I will make sure you do not."

Warily I watched as he picked up his desired object. The light flashed.

Steel.

"Have no fear," he soothed and lowered the sharp teeth to my middle. My muscles tensed. If this was how I were to die.. but he said he didn't want to kill me. Only play. For a psycho, what did it matter?

Abruptly I felt the soft pop pop of my corset coming undone. I stared at him, startled. The blade was cutting right through the strings. Pop. Pop. Pop.

He noticed my hammering pulse and grinned.

"A little more, now."

Pop!

Thump.

Pop!

Thump.

The blade lifted and the material slacked. I couldn't breath.

"What are you..?"

His fingers deftly undid the rest of the lacing until cool air kissed my stomach. A few more to go and I'd be exposed as I'd ever been. I squirmed against the table, willing the thin bonds to break. The movement only succeeded in pushing the leather wider apart in the chilly night air.

His golden eyes glowed. They hooded lustily as he watched me struggle, filling me with an unexpected warmth. No. I'm not supposed to be liking this. Then why am I so-

"Wet?"

I jumped. He heard my--

"Thoughts? Of course, Kitten. Have you never studied our species? Perhaps not. I know your every thought. Your every desire."

"No, you don't," I retorted, still struggling. "You have no idea what I desire."

"Oh but I do, I assure you."

Anger at his ignorance made me lurch upward aggressively. SNAP! Something below ripped and I sank against the hard wood, mortified. I felt my face color even as he peered down and broke into a Cheshire grin. A soft biting wind gusted over my goods. I wanted to sink into the floor and die.

He dragged the strips of leather from my throat, over my hardened pink peaks, down my stomach, leaving goosebumps in its wake. I gulped at the eerie sensation. Warmth pooled below my legs, as if the whip were drawing it there. The leather caressed the soft place between my thighs, dragging over the edge and disappearing.

At a sudden wash of heat I yelped. Straining, I caught his dark-haired head disappear below my line of sight and another blast of hot air drove out a shriek. I tried to kick him, but my bound ankle wouldn't budge.

His voice was a hungry growl.

"I'm warming you."

"Get out of my space, you creep! I'll scream!"

"No, you won't."

I screamed.

In an instant he was glaring into my face, lip curled. Moonlight dappled his jawline and I noticed a five o'clock shadow. His cheekbones were high and edgy, the frame of his face fiercely handsome. Thick, lush black hair stood from his scalp, begging to be stroked. The tone of his skin wasn't pasty as expected. It was more of a smooth, creamy complexion, like foam on a latte.

"Ahem."

I startled and flushed furiously. Caught staring. At my captor. At a vampire no less. The corner of his mouth twitched in a smirk and desire flooded me. He leaned down so close I could see every fleck of gold and green in his iris.

"Listen to me, Kitten. I can stretch this out all evening. You, I'm afraid, cannot. Shall we begin?"

"We haven't already?"

The vampire grinned roguishly. His next item was much more familiar. Long and thick with a rounded, bulbous end. My pelvis clenched in anticipation, the bindings only adding to the arousal of the situation.

"I loved that little struggle show you so deliciously displayed earlier," he smiled mischievously and flicked his thumb. A low hum droned in the silence. "And now it's my turn to play that game."

I closed my eyes as the noise lowered toward the table, fists clenched. Then I bucked. Hard. The bindings audibly strained as my hips sought to escape the devilishly delicious bite on my bud. Another nip and they jerked toward the right, then the left. Moans rumbled in my throat while I trusted my body to respond, dodging the vibrations in vain.

The wand continued to buzz me until heat began to flood down my thighs and curl into my toes. I groaned and arched, shoulder blades digging into the wood, fighting desperately the fire surging back towards my pleasure spot. Another small tap. My eyes rolled back in my head. Sweat beaded my hairline. It rolled around my clit and I gasped, panting, not caring how I looked.

I was floating. Spots filled my vision. The intensity built and I clenched every muscle I had, straining, anticipating, holding on till the dam broke and I screamed, gasping, clawing for air.

When I came to, my skin was damp and my heart pounded in my ears. Panting, I refused to open my eyes. I couldn't. I was still high. Pain slowly ebbed into my raw wrists but I hardly felt it. Liquid seeped between my thighs and into the old wood. I shifted, the contact pulling me back to earth. I opened my eyes.

The vampire was gone.

Panicked, I glanced around, searching the shadows, and that's when I felt it. Wetness. Fresh, unlike the load I'd just dumped. Then a peculiar feather-like feeling. It took me a moment to realize he was eating me out, lapping at my sweet fluids like a wolf. My head fell backwards.

Sated.

I didn't care.