Sammy Gets It Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy's brain was in overdrive. His lips were stretched, distended round a fat cock belonging to one of his big brother's best friends, his face sticky with spit and precum. He could literally feel his throat stretching every time Chris slammed forward, heavy balls bouncing off his chin; Chris' growls of pleasure intensifying as his grip on Sam's head tightened. Meanwhile, Danny was boring through Sammy's insides; the teenager's internal organs rearranging round the fat hog invading his boy-cunt.

With a deep, masculine grunt, Danny's hips jerked and he planted his whole cock into Sammy's wrecked little hole. His big hands gripped Sam's tapered little waist; he looked down at the fat globes of Sammy's bubble butt pressed against his groin and his massive dick twitched, forcing a low, guttural moan out of the skewered boy.

'Oh shit!' Chris groaned. 'Make him do that again that felt fucking great!'

Danny pulled back a couple inches and then slammed forward again, driving home with a heavy slap; Sammy gave another low moan around Chris' big fuckstick as his body was driven forward, Danny's dick battering into his prostate.

'Fuck yes,' snarled Chris. 'Fuck him hard man, this is so fucking hot!'

Both studs gave each other a grin, sharing in the moment, Sammy's hot little teen body skewered between them. Chris held up his hand with a raised eyebrow. Danny stuck his tongue out and the two studs high-fived over the gurgling bottom bitch. Chris grabbed hold of the kid's head, Danny grabbed his little waist, and the two studs set about proving why they had such a reputation at City University,

To say they fucked Sammy would be an understatement; they practically turned him inside out. Two big dicks, belonging to muscle studs who knew how to use them, and a twinky little teen who wasn't strong enough to resist and had no desire to anyway. On his hands and knees on his bed, throat and ass equally stretched by two big dicks attached to two of his wet dreams, Sammy was in heaven; dazed, stretched and used, but in heaven nonetheless.

'Fucking hell man,' gasped Danny as he slamfucked the hot teen hole in front of him. 'I'm so fucking close, this bitch is so tight.'

'Same man,' groaned Chris. 'I swear to god this little slut was born to suck cock. He's fucking perfect. You think he's earned some cum?'

'Fuck yes. You wanna feed him while I breed him?'

Chris' balls slapped against Sammy's chin. Danny's huge cock continued to brutalise the kid's tiny asshole. The two studs were building to an earth-shattering climax.

The door swung open.

'Oh for FUCK'S sake.'

Jack stood silhouetted in the doorframe. Sammy tried to focus on the sound of his voice, but with almost eighteen inches of fat stud cock skewering him, he couldn't seem to concentrate.

'What the fuck are you doing?' Jack snapped. 'Get the fuck off him.'

'Mate,' Danny started. 'We just figured – '

'I don't fuckjng care! Get your dicks out of my little brother.'

'But –'

'OK,' Chris said with a grin. Danny looked at him, confused. Chris gave a little wink. 'Sure. You want us to stop, we'll stop.'

Chris slowly slid his big cock out of Sam's mouth. Watching, Jack couldn't help but flash back to the sight of Luke's thick cock sliding out of Sammy's hungry, slurping mouth.

As the fat fuckstick left his mouth, a string of precum still connecting it to Sammy's pouty lips, the teenager blinked, as though he was coming out of a daze. 'W-wait –'

'That's enough,' said Chris. 'We're done, Sam.'

'W-what . . . no, n-no wait . . .'

Jack opened his mouth, but Chris got there first. 'Is there a problem, Sammy?'

'I – I - y-you haven't cum yet . . .' Sammy rocked his ass back and forth over the fat cock Danny still had planted balls deep in his hole.

Jack gave a heavy sigh. 'You want their cum?'

Sam looked over at Jack with a start, precum dripping down his chin. He dropped his head shyly. 'Uh . . . yes. Yes, please.'

Jack growled under his breath. 'Fine. You better finish up in him then.'

'Fuck yes!' Chris grabbed Sammy's head and shoved it back on his cock. Watching as Sam's throat ballooned around the thick piece of meat, Jack couldn't deny it – his little brother looked happier stuffed full of cock than he'd ever seen him.

Given the go-ahead, both studs kicked it up a notch, if anything using the hot little bottom harder than before. Sammy's gurgles reached fever pitch, punctuated by the occasional popping sounds of his throat opening up to Chris' huge dick, and his plump little buttcheeks bounced as Danny's giant cock brutalised his asshole; big hands gripping his head and his waist as his tight little body got ploughed.

Jack watched, open-mouthed, as his friends used his little brother harder than he'd ever known any of them to use a girl. Every one of the guys had a reputation for rough fucking and Jack had shared enough girls with his buddies that he knew the kind of fuck they threw, but he'd never seen anything quite like this. His dick twitched. He told himself he was imagining using a girl the same way.

'Fuck,' growled Chris. 'Fuck fuck fuck – this little slut's got me on the edge, you nearly there Dan?'

Danny's grip on the stretched little twink tightened. 'Fuck yes, buddy, Feed this little slut while I knock him up!'

Sammy's moans hit fever pitch as the studs' hips became a blur, hammering into him at either end. Pinned between the two muscle jocks, his eyes rolled back in his head and his tight little body jerked – as his seven inches of ignored hardness twitched and blasted a jet of cum so thick that it actually audibly splatted against the bed.

'Holy fuck!' groaned Chris. 'You've fucked the cum out of him'!

Danny had no reply. When Sammy came, his already-tiny little hole had clamped down around Danny's monster cock like a vice; he slammed in deep, squeezing the teen's tiny little waist and yelling out in pleasure as his big balls churned, before his huge cock twitched, blasting jet after jet of thick, potent spunk into the teenager's brutalised hole.

Seeing his friend's body lock up in pleasure as he bred the little slut between them, Chris gave a grunt of his own and slammed his fat cock balls deep into the teenager's stretched-out throat, his hands gripping Sammy's head even tighter as he pumped a thick, creamy dose of jock cream directly into the cocksucker's gullet.

'Fuuuuuck . . .' sighed Chris, as he pulled his dick out of Sammy's throat, the teenager weakly slurping along the shaft as he did so. Chris slid down the bed, until he was lying on his back. Sammy moaned as Danny's cock slid from his hole; Danny slid back round to where he'd been sitting previously, and lay down too.

On his hands and knees, cum leaking from his mouth and ass, Sam looked to the door, but Jack had gone. He looked back at the two muscle studs sprawled out on his bed, both of them breathing deeply as they slid towards sleep.

Sammy reached over and clicked off the lamp, before snuggling himself into the space between the two big studs. With a muscle-bound jock on either side of him, a belly full of jizz and a stretched, leaking hole, Sammy drifted off to sleep, a huge smile on his face.

******************

Big thanks to everyone who's been in touch with feedback, or left a comment or a rating – I appreciate it all! Please feel free to get in touch with feedback or thoughts – I'm always taking suggestions!

NEXT: DANNY AND CHRIS AREN'T JACK'S ONLY FRIENDS IN THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW!

12