Sam's Big Mistake Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam has to bring up her grades and punishment continues.
1.5k words
4.1
25.3k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDChelle
DDChelle
24 Followers

Note from author not a lot of sex in this chapter mainly setup for chapter 3

The next morning Sam woke up 2 hours earlier than usual she wanted to talk to at least 2 of her teachers before classes started.

She was still extremely sore and she cautiously sat up and winced as she got out of bed. She thought about staying home from school for half a second then remembered what her dad said and knew she would have to tough it out.

She groaned and slowly made her way to the shower. When she let the hot water run over her body she was able to move a little easier. The hot water felt so good it was starting to numb the pain a little.

She hurried through the rest of her shower and hurried to get dressed.

She picked out a cute sundress that was a green color that almost matched her eyes exactly.

After doing her hair and makeup she slipped on her shoes and went downstairs and grabbed her bag and keys on her way out the door.

She still had 2 hours before school starts so she was hoping that she would be able to catch Mr. Richards her math teacher. He usually came in early so that if a student was needing any help.

She parked in the student parking lot, got her bag, locked her car and walked to her math classroom.

She moaned softly as she felt the plug in her ass move. With the lingering pain and the fullness in her ass she was already wet.

Damn she thought to herself she should not have worn a thong. It was going to be soaked if it wasn't already.

She headed to Mr. Richards classroom hopefully it wasn't to early. She still had an hour and a half before school started. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw he was alone in the classroom.

"Good morning, Mr. Richards. I was hoping you would be here. I have a few assignments I thought I had turned in. Is there anyway you will still accept these?"

"Sam you know my policy all assignments for each semester have to be turned in before the end of that semester."

"Please Sir, is there anything I can do to raise my grade now? My father is very upset and is going to punish me every day until I bring up my grade." Sam stated blushingly.

"Punish you? Punish you, how?" he asked.

"Corporal punishment. He believes the best way to get through to me is with his belt. To be honest, he's right." She stated as her face turned darker red with embarrassment.

She stepped closer and whispered "I'd be willing to do anything."

Sam could see the desire in his eyes. She always thought he was sexy she'd enjoy fucking him.

"Well I guess you could do some extra credit." He grabbed a sticky note and wrote down his address. "Meet me at 9pm we will discuss your options, oh and bring your father."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you so much." She grabbed his address and rushed out the door.

She checked her watch and she still had an hour before class started. Maybe she'd get to talk to both biology and her history teacher.

She decided to try history next. Mr. Jacobs shouldn't be a problem since she had the assignments completed and he doesn't have a deadline.

She was happy to see he was in the classroom so after a short conversation and giving him the assignments she only had to beg a little to get him to promise to update her grade by the end of today. She only had to listen to a short lecture about responsibility.

Only biology left. Mr. Anderson, the thing about this one is she is sure she turned in all her assignments and she should have an A not a D.

Her luck held and he was in his classroom also.

"Mr. Anderson do you have the time to talk to me about my grade? I don't understand why I have a D."

"Sure Sam let me look." After pulling up her scores he looked confused. "You have an A."

Sam pulled out her report card and showed him the D.

"I'm so sorry I don't know how this happened. I will get it fixed in the student portal and I'll send a letter home with you for your parents."

"Thank you, Sir. I'm glad it was just an error."

Sam smiled as she left the classroom to head to her first hour class.

The rest of the day passed slowly. By the end of the day she was so sore and having trouble walking.

She made her way to her car quickly as possible hoping she didn't run into any of her friends she had been avoiding them all day.

She started her car and got out of there quickly as possible.

When she got home she went straight into Daddy's office to wait for him exactly like he told her. It would not surprise her if he came home early just to make sure she did as he instructed.

She stripped off all her clothes folding them and placing them on the chair in front of his desk. She lay across the desk and waited for him to get home.

She didn't have to wait very long. It was not even 5 minutes she had been laying there when he walked in.

"I'm glad you obeyed me. So have you fixed your grades?"

"My history and biology should both show an A by end of day in the student portal. My math teacher was unwilling to accept the assignments I had completed because it's the end of term. I explained I was to be punished everyday until I corrected the grade. After begging he told me to meet him at his house at 9pm to discuss extra credit. When I explained that you spank me because it's the only way to get through to me at times he seemed intrigued and asked me to bring you along."

He was quiet for a few minutes. He walked around behind me and pushed me down on the desk. I moaned as he took hold of the butt plug and moved it. He played with it pulling it to the widest part possible then pushed it back in.

"So, you will receive the 20 swats for the D and you will be punished further because I have to give up my evening to fix your mistake. I haven't decided what that will be maybe I will have your teacher help me come up with a suitable punishment since he is giving up his evening too."

He pulled the plug completely out. "Same as yesterday. Pull your cheeks wide apart so I can spank that asshole."

"Yes. Sir." I respond my voice already thick with tears.

I reach back and pull my ass apart. I can feel the tears already start flowing as I hear him open his desk drawer and remove the belt.

He walks in front of me and stops. "I also picked up a present for you." He pulls a chain out from his pocket. He reaches under me and grabs onto my breast pulling the nipple. He attaches a clamp to my nipple and stretches the chain to attach the other one to my other nipple.

Once they are tightened he takes the chain and brings it up to my mouth. "I don't want you to drop this. If you do your punishment will be triple. That ought to keep the screaming down."

I'm sobbing trying my best to hold my ass open and I bite down on the chain I can't handle 60 swats.

"OK, here we go." He drew arm back and with as sore as I was and the already abused tissue. I am surprised I didn't pass out from the pain.

He would pause 5 or 6 seconds between each hit. I was sobbing through clenched teeth. At the half way point he stopped and fingered my pussy "Why so wet baby doll? I know you like getting spanked by Daddy." He then starts fingering my asshole. "Gotta check and make sure you're tightening back up because I'm going to fuck this ass again. After your spanking." He pulls his fingers out and gives me the remaining 10 swats.

I can hardly breathe from the snot running from my nose and the tears running down my face.

I hear him opening the zipper on his pants as he kicks my legs apart further. He rubs some lubricant on his cock and thrusts in deep in one thrust his balls are hitting my ass.

It takes him only about 3 minutes to come. Daddy pours all his seed deep into my ass. He pulls out with a plop. "I want you to go take a shower make sure you clean your ass real well. " he states as he removes the nipple clamps.

The pain from the blood rushing back into my nipples makes my pussy contract and I stumble as I stand up. "Yes, Sir." I reply through my sobs.

I head to the bathroom wondering what punishments my teacher and father will put me through later tonight.

DDChelle
DDChelle
24 Followers