Sam's Big Mistake Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy and daughter visit math teacher for extra credit.
1.3k words
4.22
16.2k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDChelle
DDChelle
24 Followers

She took a long hot shower, making sure to clean her asshole out completely giving herself 2 enemas. She really didnt want to anger her daddy any further.

She was so sore she cried throughout the whole process. Her water was starting to get cold so she got out and carefully dried her body. After cleaning her plug she got the lube and liberally applied it to the plug and her sore asshole. It took everything she had not to scream as she inserted the plug.

She put her robe on and went to find what she should wear. She chose a short black skirt and a green crop top that was like a second skin you could see her hard nipples poking out begging to be sucked and bitten. She didnt wear any panties.

She went downstairs to start dinner. It was 6 she had 3 hours before they had to be at Mr. Richard's house.

She made her Daddy's favorite chicken parmesan and a salad for the side.

by the time they were done eating and she had cleaned the kitchen and did her hair and makeup it was almost 8.

Daddy called her into his room and told her to lift her shirt. He then pulled her tits from her bra and snapped a pair of nipple clamps onto her hard nipples. She moaned as he tightened them and her pussy started dripping.

"Mmm Daddy those are making me so horny" she said.

"I know that was the whole point of them." He squeezed her nipples making the clamps bite her nubs even harder. She adjusted her clothes and handed Daddy Mr. Richard's address.

"I am sure Mr. Richards demands punctuality so we better leave." Daddy stated. She ran to her room and grabbed her purse and slipped on her sexiest pair of high heels.

She walked down the stairs and waited for Daddy at the door. He had changed into jeans and a plain white tshirt that hugged his chest. She thought he was the sexiest man alive.

They drove to Mr. Richards house they arrived 5 minutes early. They walked up to the door and she noticed Daddy had a large black bag.

She knew better than to ask what was in the bag, so she just rang the door bell.

Mr. Richards answered the door and he was just wearing a pair of button fly jeans and no shirt. God he looks so yummy Sam thought.

"Good you're not late. Please come in."

"Mr. Richards this is my Daddy, David Johnson. Daddy this is my math teacher." she introduced them. They shook hands and told her to go wait in the living room while they had a little discussion.

"David, you can call me Mark."

"Mark, did you have anything specific you want to happen. I know I told Samantha she better do ANYTHING that you ask to bring that grade up. Believe me she is getting spanked and fucked anally daily till she brings that grade up. Samantha come here."

She hurried into the room and he bent her over the dining room table and lifted up her skirt. "Look at this." He pulled out the butt plug and kicked her legs further apart. "Reach back and hold your cheeks open. Now"

She pulled her cheeks wide so he could see her bruised and swollen asshole.

"Wow, that is so hot. So i can fuck her ass?"

"You can do just about anything you want to her to bring that grade up. I even brought a bunch of different toys and paddles. I figure by the end of tonight we will have each had all 3 of her holes at least once. Remember this is punishment to bring that grade up and remind her how important it is to do her work on time." Daddy told him.

"Stand up slut and pull your shirt up and present your tits." Daddy said to me gruffly.

I hurried to do what he requested holding my tits out to him. He took off the nipple clamps and i cried out as blood rushed into her tortured nipples.

Daddy slapped her nipples and made her tits bounce. He then opened his bag and took out a length of rope. "Take that shirt and bra off." he demanded. Then he wrapped her tits tight with the rope. "Go lie over the arm of the couch and hold your ass open while you wait for us to talk."

Once she left the room he told Mark "She is a pain slut and is dripping wet right now. We have to get our point across and not let her enjoy it too much or she won't learn. I'm pretty sure she did this on purpose to get punished, but I won't let her screw up her GPA she had all those assignments that she was missing already done there is no reason she shouldn't have turned them in."

"Well David let's see what toys you brought." He looked in the open bag and saw a variety of vibrators, dildos, plugs, clamps, paddles, belts and other items. He grabbed a pair of nipple clamps that had a wire attached to a small metal box with different knobs and buttons. "What is this?" he asked.

"That is used to send little volts of electricity to her. Can be used on her nipples or her clit or even both." David grabbed the bag pulled out a large vibrator and led the way to where Sam was waiting. "Put those on her nipples, Mark. Slut you are not to cum unless given permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy. I will not cum unless given permission."

"Good. Sit up and present your tits to Mark and then back in position"

When Mark attached the clamps she moaned and then reached back to hold her ass open like she was told.

"Look at this, Mark. Her pussy is soaking wet." He took the metal box and showed Mark how to use it. "This button turns it on. Right now its at zero so she isnt getting any voltage. This knob here turn to the right every click is a level."

He turned 1 click and a low hum came out the box and Sam jumped a little. He turned up 2 more clicks and she moaned.

Daddy placed the vibrator right against her clit and turned it on low. "She gives great head, Mark why don't you try out her mouth while I punish her asshole? I want it tight when you fuck her ass later and i loosened her up earlier."

Mr. Richards unbuttoned his pants and a huge 9 inch cock popped out almost as big around as Daddy."Open your mouth little girl and show me you deserve the A you want so bad."

Sam opened her mouth and he immediately sank his huge cock in her mouth. He grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth with long slow strokes going all the way in and back out. "Man David, you weren't kidding she can take my whole cock, and not many have been able to do that."

Daddy grabbed his belt and smiled. "Yeah that took a little training but she is a natural. Don't you stop sucking his cock I am going to tighten that ass back up so your teacher gets the fuck he deserves." he swung his arm and hit her already bruised and battered asshole and she screamed and tears poured down her face she sucked harder on the cock in her mouth trying to block out the pain. Daddy continued to punish her asshole stopping every two or three strokes to check the tightness of her hole.

"Almost there little girl couple more." He gave her three really hard strikes and then told Mark she was ready. He pulled reluctantly from her mouth. "You thought that was good you're gonna love her ass. Your dick is wet enough you don't need any lube."

continued in part 4

DDChelle
DDChelle
24 Followers