All Comments on 'Sam's Cousin Ch. 01'

by downupdownup

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
VERY NICE

I hope you plan to take his ass tonight.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 5 years ago
Nice.

A round of applause from an audience or a strangers cock invading Sam's arse while blindfolded would be an added thrill. Exhibitionism is always horny.

A few years ago I was hiking with my boyfriend over Golden Cap on the SW Coast path in Dorset, and it was an exceptionally hot April and we were horny as hell. We climbed a few metres above the path, concealed by some bushes, where we fucked on the hillside. However, we were in full view of a small open fishing dingy moored below the cliff giving them a full show. They would have noticed my red Aussibum briefs being stripped off me while my mate got down to rimming my hole before plunging deeply with his engorged, slippery, dripping cock. After a vigorous fucking, with me gripping tightly around his phallus with my ultra sensitive anus, he unloaded explosively in me while I thrashed at my cock for a 10 shot vocally expletive finish. For the rest of the hike to Lyme Regis I felt the trickle of his juices empty into my khaki shorts and down the insides of my hairy cyclists thighs. It was the 1st day of a week long camping trip - hiking, cycling & fucking; and not necessarily in that order!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

Sam should beg Jay to bring his big cocked friends and host a blow bang where Sam swallows one load after another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don’t stop!

You need to keep writing! Love the description of his cock (8 fat inches and veiny). Would love even more description - body measurements, balls, colour etc.

Would love to see more people getting involved at some point - friends, uncles etc. Please write a series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucking Sams mouth!

Wow that was a great story ,my name is Sam ,and I love taking cock and cum in my mouth, wish I was sucking cock right NOW!!! Sam the cock sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuck

Brilliant story,, I thought and hoped I think that another person was going to be involved, maybe the stranger fucking your face then Jay sticking it up your ass, the reason why you were blindfolded, excellent I can feel that lovely cum feeling in my ass now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Me next !!!!!

OMG I want Jay to fuck me soo bad !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous