Sam's Mistake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie immediately flopped on the couch, the bags under her eyes screaming for sleep.

"You good, Katie?" I asked, masking the desperation not to be alone with Jake. Because, while I did want to roll around naked with him, a strange knot of shyness held tight in my chest. I needed some buffer time, like a Netflix-and-chill-wind-down thing.

"I'm fine," she yawned, "just need some beer to wake me up." Katie's confident tone soothed my anxiety. I sat on the couch next to her, avoiding Jake's piercing gaze.

"Katie, I thought you were all about drinking wine," Jake asked as he perched on the arm of the couch.

"Not when drinking at bars, their wine tastes like toilet water," she explained as Lucas handed her a bottle of IPA, "plus, my grandma always told me not to mix my alcohols." She raised her bottle, and we all joined for a toast.

"To Grandma Harry!" Katie exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, did you say Harry?" Jake asked after taking the celebratory drink.

"Short for Harriett," she shrugged and sank back into the couch. The beer did not seem to be rousing her from the grips of sleep as she claimed.

"I think you need to sleep," Lucas said as she yawned yet again.

"No," Katie shook her head emphatically, "I'm not leaving Sam here alone. I don't know Jake that well." Her eyes snapped over to Jake, who put his palms up in an innocent gesture.

"Sam, how would you get home?" She asked me. Her eyes looked red and exhausted. I wondered how vigorous their dancing must have been to become that tired.

"I can walk," I shrugged, "it's not that far." We lived about 10 very well-lit blocks away. Although I had zero plans to go back to our apartment. And even if I did, Jake would be following me.

"You can't walk home alone," she protested with a floppy arm to wave the idea away. As her state of alertness wore away, I found myself getting tired just looking at her.

"I'll walk her home and be a perfect gentleman the entire time," Jake interjected, his voice dancing along my skin. Also, what a goddamn liar.

Katie squinted at him; her mouth bent to a frown while assessing his moral compass.

"Katie, it's cool," I reassured her, "I've met Jake a few times now, and he's relatively decent. At least decent enough not to force himself on me." The semantics of that statement aside, Katie appeared to accept my answer.

"Unless she asks," Jake added. My face turned hot with embarrassment, but I wasn't about to let him get away with that comment. Two can play this game.

"You know, Lucas," I snapped my eyes to him, "Jake said he would kiss you in order to sleep with me." This perked Katie up as she looked at Jake, then Lucas.

Lucas looked shocked as he eyed Jake in disbelief. In response, Jake raised his eyebrows, appearing to stand his ground on the matter.

Much to my, and probably Katie's, surprise, Lucas shrugged with a passive acceptance. Within seconds, the two of them grabbed the other's face and held a tight-lipped kiss. It wasn't so much a kiss as the pressing of two lips together. Still, it left Katie and me shocked into silence.

"You are shameless," I stated with a head shake. Both of them looked entirely too pleased with themselves.

"Did Jake just kiss my boyfriend?" Katie asked me, blinking in confusion.

Lucas turned to Katie. "Is that considered cheating?" He mused.

"Quick," Jake urged Katie, "kiss Sam before Lucas can tell you not to! That'll teach him!"

The guys looked at both of us in optimistic hope. Katie and I shook our heads 'no' in unison.

"Soooooo," Katie turned her head to me, "does this mean..." she raised her eyebrows several times then tilted her head to Jake. Perhaps the least subtle inference one could make.

"It doesn't mean anything," I stated with a serious expression, "it takes a lot more than two dudes kissing to get me into bed."

"She's right; it's much easier to get her on a desk," Jake added, much to my chagrin. Embarrassment bloomed warm and red on my face as Katie and I held eye contact.

She held back a bursting laugh. I shook my head at her, a silent plea to stay quiet.

"Well then," Katie said, still keeping the laugh at bay, "I think I'm tired again, and so is Lucas," she turned to him, "aren't you?"

"Yeah, that kiss really wore me out. Jake's an animal," he winked down at Katie.

"You hear that, Sam? Be careful." Katie said as Lucas pulled her to her feet.

Silence followed as the door to his bedroom closed. I sat on the brown, well-worn couch while Jake continued to sit on the arm. One cushion between us, but it might as well have been an ocean. All my mind could think of was a thousand awkward ways to make a move. And each one ended in disaster. So, I sat there. Silent.

"Need a drink?" Jake asked, breaking me from my turbulent thoughts. Glancing at the beer in my head, I realized he was attempting to break the silence.

I accepted the bid with relief. "Sure. Water, please." I followed Jake to the kitchen, staring at his grabbable ass.

"A water for the lady." He handed me the glass, and I took a long drink.

I looked at the time in the microwave, 12:36 am. Right then, I decided I was tired of fighting what I wanted. Or maybe I was tired of making decisions. Or maybe Jake kissing Lucas crumpled my defenses.

As Jake turned to grab himself a glass, I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me. In one swift movement, he pulled me in and locked our mouths together. My ass pressed against the counter as his body weighed into mine. I relaxed into it, letting the rush travel down my body and surrendering to the relief. Relief that we could finally touch with no audience. There was just us. Just this.

I pressed my body into his, slamming him against the opposite counter. He growled, teasing my mouth open for a rough, indecent kiss. I gasped as he slammed me back into the counter again, so forceful that I knocked something over with a loud crash. We burst into laughter, trying to keep kissing between giggling.

Soon, the giggles faded into a tangle of searching tongues, roaming hands, and playful bites. We fumbled to his room. Leaving the lights off, he shut the door then crushed me against it.

"What should we do now?" He asked between kisses, his hands now resting on my lower back, despite my dire need to be touched.

"Take all our clothes off and fuck," I replied, although I felt like that was obvious at this point. But kudos to him for checking in. Feminism and what not.

"What else?" He breathed against my neck as his lips traced down on the tender column of my throat.

I recalled our conversation at the bar about mouths and tongues and tasting. My cheeks burned at the thought of even nodding in agreement to such a thing. I pressed my eyes closed, unable to say it.

The rough pads of his fingers roamed under my shirt until he cupped me over the bra. Coherent thoughts blurred as my breathing hitched. "I want to come. Just make me come."

He groaned in approval, sliding my shirt over my head and throwing it across the room. We both smiled into a long, searching kiss.

Our clothes melted away. His pants, my bra, and other distracting barriers pooled at our feet. Our hands roamed overexposed skin as we mindlessly dry-humped against his door. His hand reached down and cupped me. On instinct, I gripped his wrist and tensed my whole body, ready to fight against the implications.

"Should I drop to my knees and taste you?" His fingers traced along my slit then paused to let one graze over my clit. I hated the question and the overwhelming feeling of wanting something I couldn't admit to.

I remind myself that it turns him on, but do I believe him? Does he even realize how wet it can be? How much does he care about the carpet?

"It'll be messy," I warned with my eyes shut, unsure if this was a good idea. What if he freaks out when it happens? I guess I don't have to come; I can stop myself from enjoying it. Let him go at it, and I'll pull his head away after a few minutes. That's totally a thing ... I think.

"Fuck, I hope so," he laughed in the sexist voice I'd ever heard. He knelt before me, fingers hooking into the side of my underwear and easing them down my legs.

In a wordless prayer, I thanked the complete lack of lighting in this room. But Jake appeared eager and, dare I say, excited about this entire setup. I shifted my weight as he guided one leg over his shoulder.

Oh god, his mouth is that much closer. What if he sees it and loses ...

He pressed a gentle kiss on my inner thigh, erasing all thoughts from my head. More kisses railed towards the aching apex of my thighs. His finger ran along my slit, then slipped inside me. My thoughts blurred once again; everything fell away as his fingers moved and pressed.

I gasped when his tongue grazed over my clit. From that one motion, I feared losing control. I involuntarily clenched around his fingers at the sensation, making him groan again, the vibrations coursing through me.

His tongue flicked, dragged, and circled that sensitive bundle of nerves. My hands dove into his hair to anchor myself as my hips tilted towards his mouth.

Okay, maybe him being face-first down there wasn't that terrible. Especially when his fingers started pulsing inside me as his tongue moved with it.

I closed my eyes and surrendered to the lush sensations and erotic shudders. My body tensed, then relaxed, over and over, still deciding if it should let go. His mouth and fingers worked me up, building a wall of turmoil and conflict.

I fought against the full release, putting my pleasure at a plateau I could control. It was in that moment I knew I wouldn't have to worry about coming all over this mouth.

I delighted in every flick of his tongue and every delicious stroke. With a sigh, I relaxed against the door and sprawled my fingers into his hair.

Without warning, his mouth did something truly sinful. So wicked, I jerked my whole body to stop him, but he anchored me still with one strong arm. His mouth wrapped around my clit, then gently sucked while dancing his tongue against it.

Then again. And again.

Over and over.

My body shuddered from the novel, all-consuming sensations as a violent orgasm built inside me. The delicious pleasure roared up, burning along my skin until I was on fire.

Holy fuck.

Fear roared up, fighting with the unstoppable need to shatter. His mouth was fucking magical yet relentless. All I could do was stifle moans and roll my hips against his mouth like they were chasing his tongue.

Unable to resist, a wild orgasm shattered through me, reckless and nearly cruel. My walls clenched around his fingers, my fingertips pulled at his short mane of hair. As the storm of pleasure lulled, my head fell back against the door, and every muscle softened.

I watched as he stood, my eyes trailing down his body. The glistening path of my come going from his chin to his chest, and abs forced an embarrassed laugh from me.

"Jesus, it's everywhere," I said, preparing for his surprised disgust. Instead, he pulled me closer and kissed me.

"I fucking love it," he whispered between a hot, wanting kiss. "I have to be inside you," he bit out, pushing me against him before wrapping my legs around his waist. I felt his cock glide along my slit, teasing me at my entrance. I'd been dreaming about this since that day in his office. I wanted him, craved him for what felt like ages.

"Should I grab a condom?" He asked against my mouth.

I knew he should grab one. Grabbing and using a condom is what responsible adults do. But I couldn't imagine a world where he didn't fuck me in the next five seconds. A condom seemed so far away, and each moment we waited to fuck was blood-curdling torture.

"I'm on birth control. It's fine," I whispered back. At least I think it's fine. Grad school students don't get STDs..... Right? There's no time.

In a subtle movement, he positioned his cock and lowered me onto it. I stilled, allowing that same sensation of him filling me to flood my brain and take over. I let out a sigh of relief, forgetting all it took to be right here. With him.

His hips rolled into me, moving deeper in slow, unhurried thrusts until our bodies were fused. A soft, pained gasp escaped him.

He moved faster, fingers digging into the flesh of my thighs as his pace increased. Our kisses broke, turning into moans as my ass slammed against the door with every thrust.

I didn't know how, but he could build and draw an orgasm out of me faster than any other guy. My cunt fisted around his cock, a quick burst of nerves releasing the tension as I came.

"I love making you come," he whispered against my mouth.

"I noticed," I breathed, catching my breath while a calming wave washed over me. Pushing at his shoulder and sliding my legs down, I walked him back to the bed. When his legs hit the edge, he smoothed his hands down my sides as he sat, then, guided me to straddle him.

Our breaths caught as I lowered onto his cock. Feeling him from this angle built a craving inside me. An impatient, nagging appetite to take everything I could. His mouth caught my nipple, scraping his teeth over it before creating suction while his tongue flickered over it.

I rocked against him, slow and measured at first. Then faster, grinding my clit against his skin as his cock moved against my gspot. His breath hitched, fingers gripping into my sides as I chased the impending orgasm.

"Fuck, that's good," he breathed, a trace of desperation in his voice. For once, I lost myself in the sensation, the movement, and let every thought drift from my mind.

The orgasm rolled through over every part of me, starting at my center and moving outward until it shot to my toes and fingers. I stilled there, collecting myself between moans and stolen breath.

Without a moment to gather my bearings, my back met the bed, drawing out a surprised exhale. My body eased into the foam mattress, comforted by the fluffy pillows engulfed with his scent.

Jake kneeled between my legs, hooking them under his arms and moving me towards him in one sudden thrust. He positioned himself back inside me until he reached the hilt.

I let out a quiet moan, relieved at the slow, even pace. But soon went faster, a steady pace that hit all the perfect places in rapid succession.

With my hips as an anchor, he held me still as his cock bottomed me out over and over. His gaze focused on where our bodies met, brow furrowed in deep concentration.

Small orgasms shot through me, tiny shockwaves of spasms as he went. I couldn't think; I could only feel as I came again from his fast, deep thrusts diving into me.

He muttered something that got drowned out from my moans and heavy breathing. His breath became erratic, his belly forcing out air before his cock twitched and pulsed inside me.

His solid, masculine body pressed against me, his weight soothing me in a way I couldn't describe. Jake showered me with tiny kisses and bites while I laid there.

In the midst of the haze, my brain decided to leave me with one haunting idea: this guy is dangerous.

Pushing those words away, reality trickled into existence once again. "Do you think Katie and Lucas heard us?" I asked.

Jake laughed, meeting my gaze and smoothing my hair back. "I've heard them fuck no less than twice each time she's here. So, for one, yes, they probably heard, two, they had it coming."

Katie had told me about the rampant and frequent sex she and Lucas enjoy.

Jake rolled over to the side, arm propped up with one hand as his eyes raked over my naked body.

"I think this where I make a sexy librarian comment."

"Please don't," I breathed, "I've heard them all."

"Have you heard about the do-me decimal system?"

I snapped my head to give him a stern look, but his charming grin and hooded eyes softened my annoyance. I smiled and let out a small laugh.

"No, that's a new one, so kudos to you."

"Just so you know, this is a sleepover," he announced before throwing a blanket over us and pulling me into the cradle of his chest.

"I'm too tired to argue," I turned to face him, squinting my eyes into his handsome face, "but know that I'm not staying over because you told me to."

"I wouldn't dare to dream I could ever tell you what to do," he smiled as I turned my back to him.

Jake pulled me into the curve of his body, arm draped over my side. The warmth and rhythmic beating of his chest against my back lulled me to sleep.