Sam's Story Pt. 06

Story Info
Sam must face both Mel and Steph.
2.5k words
4.75
11.1k
13

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat naked against the door. Wearing only my cage. What the actual fuck. Why was the door left open? Did Mel plan on Steph seeing? Now what do i do? I sure as hell ain't leaving this room. What do I do?

"BREAKFAST IS READY." Mel shouts up the stairs.

I get up and walk over to the mirror. No way she didn't see this shiny silver steel cage on me. She's just going to pretend not to have seen anything and it'll get awkward and then Mel will end up saying something.

"SAM. BREAKFAST NOW! IT'LL BE COLD. " Mel shouts up once more.

I grab a fresh pair of Pj's, throw them on and head downstairs.

As I'm climbing down the stairs I can hear Mel talking to Steph.

"You okay? You sleep alright? You look like you've seen a ghost."

My heart is thudding in my chest what will Steph say?

"I...err...I um...just a little groggy, Mel."

I feel like I can breathe again. If they start drinking again tonight it's all going to come out anyways.

"I swear, if Sam doesn't eat his breakfast because it went cold. Boy will he be in the dog house." I hear Mel say to Steph while I stand outside the kitchen weighing up my options.

Fuck it! I'll control the narrative. I push open the kitchen door walking in trying my best to smile and look calm.

"What took you so long?" Mel asks clutching her coffee mug.

I grab a mug and the pot of coffee and start pouring. I take a deep breathe turn around.

"Sorry, Mel. Just wanted to give Steph a chance to get over her shock." I saying looking Mel dead in the eyes.

If her plan was to embarrass and humiliate me it wasn't going to work. Mel looks at Steph and raises her eyebrows. Steph looking like a deer in headlights just stares back, dazed and confused.

"See, Mel. You left our bedroom door open and your little sister got a good look at my cage."

"Oh." Is all Mel says as she starts to sip her coffee.

I start to eat my bacon and eggs. Looking from Steph to Mel with every bite. Mel stares at the floor at sips her coffee. Steph has gone bright red.

"Would it be easier if I go back upstairs?" I ask them both.

Steph shakes her head and Mel shrugs. The silence is deafening. I get up and start to wash the plates.

"Sooooo." Steph has found her voice. "Can I ask something?"

"If you'd like to, Steph." I answer.

"How did you guys get into it?

"Wait! You're not freaked out?" Mel inquires.

"No. Sorry, I mean I was embarrassed and kinda worried Sam would want me out, but no. I've seen chastity belts before."

"Where?" Asks Mel, slamming down her cup.

Steph goes to answer and stops herself before any words get out.

"Well, steph?" Mel asks again.

Steph hangs her head in shame.

"Mel, leave her alone she's obviously embarrassed. Steph to answer your question I suggested it."

"Do you guys swing as well?"

"No, Steph." I laugh.

"Now can you answer me please, Steph!" Mel demands.

"Well...I... it's gonna sound weird." Steph says.

"You've literally seen a metal cage on my husbands cock, Steph!" Mel shoots back.

"Okay but don't judge me...I...have a...I... I love to watch...cuckold porn!" Steph pretty much whispers.

"What? Why?" Asks Mel.

Steph takes a sip of coffee and deep breathe. "No offence, Sam. But big black cocks make me soaked! Watching massive guys just stroke is cool but I wanted more. The black on black porn is stereotyped to shit and boring as fuck. But the cuckold stuff...that shits hot!" Steph finishes and starts to drink her coffee again.

"No offence taken, Steph." I say meekly.

"Am I Really the only one who didn't know about this shit?" Mel snaps angrily.

"What you don't watch porn, Mel?"

"No, Steph. I had a husband that took care of business!" Mel snaps.

"Had? Why the past tense, Mel?." I ask.

"BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING METAL CAGE ON YOUR COCK, SAM!" Mel screams at me. I stay silent.

"Well maybe you should watch some porn then, Mel." Steph says matter of factly.

Mel marches across the kitchen opens the fridge pulls out a carton of orange juice and a bottle of champagne.

"Mel, what are you doing?" I ask.

"If I'm going to watch some freaky porn with my sister and my husband I'm gonna do it while having a drink! Okay, Sam?"

"Wait! You really never seen any before, Mel?" Steph asks looking like a kid at Christmas.

"No, Steph. Now do you want a fucking mimosa?"

"Oh shit! Fuck yeah, make me one. I'll go get my laptop!"

"Wait what?" I ask. But Steph's already gone.

"Mel, what are you doing?"

"Well, Puppy. I'm making mimosas and about to watch some cuckold porn. Does that help?"

"Mel! You can't watch porn with your sister! It's wrong!"

"Well, not technically." Steph says on her return laptop in hand.

"What?" I ask dumbfounded.

"Well, Mel and I aren't technically related so it doesn't count."

I look at Mel and she shrugs. I look back to Steph.

"Did you never tell him, Mel?"

"Nope!" Mel says handing Steph a glass.

"Sam, Mel and I aren't related! Cassie is my mum and Henry is Mel's dad. Henry was widowed and Cassie was a single mom."

"Mel why did you never tell me?"

"Because my mom was a heroin addict! Not something I like to throw around."

"Shit." Is all I can muster.

Steph opens up her laptop and tells Mel to take a seat.

"Now this is my collection. I've got over 200 videos. Now we have Shane Diesel, who is my favourite, but I don't have a vid of him with a black Hotwife. Wait I know!"

Steph scans through her list and hits play.

It's a 20 minute video of two interacial couples one black man white woman and the other black woman white man swinging. The white guy lied about his size. Gets caged watches his wife fuck the black guy then licks up the cum.

*Movie ends*

"I can't believe you watched that." I say to both of them.

"I can't believe you never told me about this, Sam!" Mel sneers.

"It's not my kink, Mel!"

"Really? Then why did you insist on licking cum out of me last night?"

"OH SHIT! SAMMY YOU'RE A WHITEBOI?" Steph blurts out.

"No I ain't, Steph. Shut up."

"What's a white boi?" Mel asks.

"It's a white guy, who is a beta. Submissive. Will clean another mans cum. Takes a strap. Chooses to be caged!"

"That sounds a lot like you, Sam."

"Mel, I'm not a cuck!" I say firmly.

Mel just sits there shaking her head.

"Sam, 5 questions is all it takes." Steph says.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's easy, Sam. Answer 5 questions honestly and you'll know the truth. If all the answers are yes, you're a cuck!"

"Fuck it ask me!" I say defiantly.

"Okay...have you ever came to cuckold porn?"

"Yes."

"Would you take a Strapon in the ass?"

"Yes."

"Do you wear a cock cage?"

"Yes."

"Oooh that's 3, Sam. Four, have you came in the cage?"

"Yes." I say now nervously.

"Okay number 5, have you ever ate another man's cum?"

Am I a cuck? I think to myself. Is this what I really wanted showing Mel the cage...

"Sam." Steph interupts my thinking.

"Huh?" I reply.

"Have you?"

"Yes." I sigh.

"Fuck! Damn, Sammy you a cuck!"

Mel looked disgusted and gets up to make another drink.

"Mel, don't be annoyed with Sammy. They say whitebois have the best TONGUES!" Steph says in hysterics.

"He does have a talented tongue."

"See not all that bad!"

"I need some air." I murmur as I try to leave.

"Sammy, where are you going?" Steph asked.

"Into the garden. I need some air." I grab my coffee and head out.

Sitting in the garden having doubts about myself. I look up to the sky. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" I ask the universe.

"Who says there is something wrong with being a whiteboi, Sammy?" It was Steph.

"Please go away, Steph. I need some quiet time."

Steph lights up a joint and takes a big hit.

"All I'm saying, Sammy is this could be a good thing." She tells me while blowing out the smoke.

"So you're into cuckold shit...and What! So am I! I'm sure Mel would love some strange too."

"STEPH I AM TRYING TO CLEAR MY MIND!"

"I get that. I'm just saying...take advantage of the situation..."

"That one hit make you high that quick? There is no advantage."

Steph takes another long hit and blows out a cloud of smoke.

"Sam, it's 2019. You got so many new relationships coming about...this could be interesting."

"How so?" I ask curiously.

"Well, I'm really into the cuckold stuff and I use to top a girl at college... what if we turned this into a three way Femdom relationship?"

"Jesus, Steph! You need to quit smoking that's fucking crazy!"

I may have sounded confident but my cage was bulging and heart pounding, it sounded like heaven.

"Why is It crazy, Sam? I think the fact you're caged is hot! I would love to tease you, tap that pretty white ass, and let you lick me out! Oooh having an ex come round and fuck me...with you in the wardrobe...caged...and then come out and clean me! Uhh...I just came a little at that thought."

So did I. My cage was almost squirting precum as I gazed over Steph's body and mouth as she spoke.

"I would never want you inside me, Sam so Mel wouldn't get jealous...besides I know she would fuck Chad again in a second."

"Steph I'm scared."

"Don't be. Just say yes and we can play...don't you wanna play whiteboi?"

My cage was bouncing around. Having 2 mistresses seemed like a fantastic idea. I felt like I was having heart palpitations my heart was beating so fast. Breathing so heavy. I might pass out.

Steph walks slowly over to me. She's wearing a white nightie. I can see her beautiful pierced tits. She takes another hit of her joint then offers it to me.

"Take a hit, whiteboi."

I gulp. Take the joint from her and take a hit. Fuck it felt good. Steph rubs her fingers through my hair.

"I've always wanted to see your face between my thighs. Wanna know another secret?"

"Yes." I say already dizzy from the weed. Steph puys her left hand.

"I ain't wearing any panties. Have a feel."

I lift my hand slowly up Steph's legs and she's telling the truth, no panties. She's soaked.

"Now touch my clit, whiteboi."

I raise my thumb to her clit and feel something hard and cold.

"Did I forget to say in pierced too." Steph giggles.

She takes the weed back off me and takes one last hit before putting it out.

"Come on, whiteboi. Inside!"

I follow Steph inside and Mel is nowhere to be seen. Steph carries on walking and starts to make her way upstairs.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To play." Steph says.

She stops outside my bedroom door.

"After you, whiteboi."

I walk into my bedroom and Mel is standing there dressed in a grey tracksuit and wearing her black strapon over it.

"What's going on, Mel?" I ask nervously. "Nothing you don't want to happen, Puppy." Mel replies while getting out some rope and lube.

"Puppy. Really? Damn whiteboi you really are a beta." Steph laughed.

Mel walks over and starts to the rope around my arms, so they're tight to my sides. As this happens Steph fits spreader bar to both ankles. Mel finishes tying knots and bends me over the bed. My breathing is heavy I'm kinda stoned but not nervous. Out comes the face dildo from last night again.

"Anything you wanna say before we begin?"

"Oh the safe word? I ask innocently.

"Say it or forever hold your peace." Steph laughs.

"I'm good, Mel. I want this."

"Good puppy, and it's ma'am." With that she ties the dildo to my head.

"Ooooh, this is so fun!" Steph says as she yanks down my bottoms. "Holy cow! Jesus whiteboi your wetter than me!" She says gleefully.

Steph then licks my balls. It feels heavenly. My knees tremor slightly. Then she bites them. I let out a scream but it's muffled by the face dildo.

"Easy, whiteboi. I'm only playing." Steph says as she smack my ass with both hands. Mel walks behind me and starts to lube up my ass. Fuck it's cold. Then I hear her squirt a lot more, not on me though. Must be the strapon. I can hear the slurp sound as she rubbed the lube up and down the strap.

"Wait for me!" Steph shouts as she jumps on to the bed landing on her knees.

She grabs the dildo attached to my head and spits on it for lube. Steph moves over onto her ass and spreads her legs. I can see her pierced clit and soaked pussy. She was wet. So wet it was running down her ass crack.

"Trust me. This is going to be fun." She says with a wink.

She lines the dildo up to her pussy pushes the head in and starts to rock her hips till the dildo is halfway in. She blows me a kiss and lies back.

"You ready? Asks Mel.

"Yup." Responds Steph.

Mel starts to insert her cock into me. Nowhere near gentle the first time. Fuck I forgot how big this beast was. My cock tries to grow but the cage is so tight. I can only feel a burning desire in my balls.

"I'm about halfway. Mel shouts.

Steph starts to scoot a little more forward. "I'm ready." Steph moans.

Mel starts pounding with all her worth. Steph starts to scream.

"Oh yeah, faster, faster." Steph screams.

Mel is hammering away at my ass and it's creating a thrusting human dildo for Steph.

How did they come up with this? Have they done it before?

My eyes are starting to strain. Mel's so deep in me my knees give out. But as they do my ass swallows up the hole of her cock. My body reacts to the pain and lunges forward.

Now the face dildo is balls deep in Steph with my nose on her clitoral piercing.

"Fuck yeah, whiteboi." Steph shouts as she grabs the back of my head and starts to grind hard on my face.

Mel starts to fuck me with deeper and longer strokes.

"You're taking it all now, Puppy."

Steph's grinding is cutting out my air and with Mel's huge dick thrusts I feel my body start to shut down.

"I'm almost there..." I hear as the room goes black.

To be continued...