All Comments on 'Sam's Story Pt. 10: The Ending'

by Shadykingcolor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, this ended very swiftly and no confrontations with the others by Sam. It was four years that he was being screwed by the four of them and suddenly it all ends. I do like the ending but it was just too quick. I would have liked more descriptions of what happened to the four of them before and during their prison terms. Were they used as cum dumps by the guards and prisoners? Maybe there is retribution by Sam even after they were freed from prison? Again, I loved the ending but frankly the four got off too easily even with the long prison terms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At least they got what they deserved. Nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story, loved the happy ending. but happen to his mother in law??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is it with people's fascination with cages?? I've also noticed a trend in stories with them, the man ends up as a cuck and/or into homosexuality.

SultanSwitchSultanSwitchover 1 year ago

Nice Ending. It did get pretty dark and tough to read.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio4 months ago

Surgery for benign prostate enlargement almost never results in impotence. Surgery for prostate cancer can result in impotence. Stopping estrogens won’t make breast enlargement disappear. One needs plastic surgery to get rid of the enlarged breasts. The author needs to do some research. Other than the medical errors in this section, at least the slavery ended as did the torture, and our main character gets a life back. I’m not sure he could ever really be fertile after having been on estrogen and LSD for such a long time, but will allow for some artistic license, since it is only a story, I hope.

CockedCapCockedCap4 months ago

The first three chapters weren't terrible. Then it just got stupid. Sorry. I'm glad that you tried. I'm sure you'll get better if you keep at it.

nyslaveboynyslaveboyabout 2 months ago

Really had some good erotic writing for the first 4-5 chapters but it went downhill from there and fell off a cliff in the finale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadykingcolor@Shadykingcolor
Firstly minors do not engage. Now it's just grown ups. Hey there *waves* I hope you enjoy the stories I post, and if you do, would love to hear feedback (almost makes it more likely I'll continue the series). I'm on Twitter and Reddit @shadykingcolor feel free to come say ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sam's Story Pt Series Info