Sam's Wife

Story Info
A surprise encounter with my son's wife.
1.9k words
4.38
23.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coram
coram
62 Followers

My son always had an amazing ability to get the best girls. As early as the eighth grade, when he barely had peach-fuzz on his face, he snagged the girl with the earliest physical development. She could easily have dated high schoolers, but Sam somehow won her over.

His remarkable talent continued through his high school and college years. What he had I couldn't fathom. I'm not hard on the eyes myself, but Sam's seemingly unconscious magnetism has always been a mystery to me. I just came to accept it and to enjoy it. Sam's Girls, as I came to think of them. But oh my God, when he entered college, they became Sam's Women. With their short skirts fetchingly revealing tanned, athletic legs, and their form-fitting sweaters pressing against mature, luscious breasts, they were, like all 18-year-old girls, gorgeous and sexy. For me, it became a bit like having your own skin magazine to look at and daydream about, mentally undressing them, comparing them one to another, ranking them and visualizing them in various poses. It was my secret pleasure. Yeah, I know: forbidden fruit. But a thousand years of social mores don't stand a chance against a million years of evolution. And imagination is not illegal. At least not yet, anyway.

If I'd had Sam's talent for women, I doubt I would ever have gotten married, and I pretty much thought he wouldn't either. Why would he? But to my surprise, not long out of college, he did. Well, as you can imagine, she was a knockout! In my secret ranking she received a number one. Long dark hair, full lips, sparkling green eyes. Add in voluptuous breasts both firm and high, a narrow waist and wide hips that tapered into long well-shaped legs. For a long time, I felt and acted like a tongue-tied adolescent around her. I couldn't take my eyes off her. It took all my self-control to not embarrass myself in front of Sam or my wife.

Ellen didn't help.

"My goodness," she said to me when we first met, "I can certainly see where Sam got his good looks! But you must have had him when you were very young; you really look great." This, coupled with a pursing of full red lips and a smolder in those green eyes set my inner man howling at the moon. Was there a hint of promise there? I wanted so badly to see one I couldn't trust my judgement. Try as I might, I couldn't help stealing glances at her even as the four of us sat and chatted. More than once I thought I caught her looking back at me speculatively, through long, half-closed lashes.

In what was both a relief and a disappointment, soon after he married Ellen, Sam took a job in Virginia. With the introduction of distance, I didn't have to maintain an iron façade around Ellen except when they visited.

During these visits we were always polite and affectionate to one another. Neither Sam nor my wife showed any signs of suspecting the turmoil Ellen engendered in me. I still occasionally caught a few of those glances from Ellen, but I convinced myself that I was imagining things that I wanted rather than what was really there. Maybe Ellen was just one of those unconsciously sexy women whose physical allure is just a natural part of their personality, a promise they radiate without ever intending to fulfill. Maybe.

It was a Sunday in late June. Sam had been interviewing for a job nearby, and he and Ellen had been visiting for the weekend. They were about to leave for home.

"Thanks, Dad," Sam was saying. "We appreciate you and Mom putting us up."

"Hey, no problem. We both love having you here. I really enjoy it." I bit my tongue then, because I meant that in a way it would not be good for Sam to know. "Anyway, where's your lovely wife?"

"Oh, she's upstairs finishing her shower. She slept late this morning and didn't have time to take one before breakfast. She'll be down soon. Meantime I'll go load up the car and run out for some gas."

After he left, I went out to the kitchen to help my wife deal with the breakfast dishes.

"I'm fine," she said. "You go relax. Read the paper or something. By the way, where's Ellen?"

"Should be down in a minute. Sam went to gas up the car."

"Why is she so late? They've got to get on the road now if they want to miss the traffic. Why don't you go up and put some pressure on her to get moving."

As I climbed the stairs, I heard the shower stop running. I figured I'd just knock on the door and remind Ellen about the traffic. But as I started down the hallway the bathroom door opened. Ellen stepped out, dressed in a bathrobe with a towel around her wet hair. Even without any makeup she was beautiful.

She turned, surprised to see me. "Hi Dad. Where's Sam?" she asked.

"Out gassing up the car."

"And Mom?"

"She's doing the breakfast dishes."

Ellen's eyes held mine for a moment. Then she reached up and undid the towel. She shook her head to loosen her hair. As she did the bathrobe parted a bit in front to reveal her cleavage. I knew I should look away or pretend not to have noticed, but my eyes stayed glued to the gentle swell of her breasts.

"What brings you up here, Dad," she asked. I noticed that her voice had dropped an octave. "Or can I guess?" Her eyes locked onto mine.

"I... I'm supposed to get you going."

She smiled. "That won't be a problem for me. But perhaps for you? Would this help?" She rolled her shoulders back so as to widen the opening of her robe. The fabric slid easily over her breasts, held back only by the rise of her nipples. I could see dark aureoles.

"Ellen," I said, hearing the husk in my own voice, "You're Sam's wife."

"So? I'm also a woman, in case you hadn't noticed. Oh, but you have noticed, haven't you. And you're a man, and a good-looking one too. Come a little closer, won't you? Or are you afraid of me?"

"God no," I said in a whisper. "You are a most desirable woman. But you belong to Sam." Even as I said it, though, I was slowly walking toward her as if in a trance. She turned slowly toward their bedroom, leaving her eyes locked on mine. At the last minute she turned away and disappeared into the room. Helplessly I followed. By now my prick was hard and my hands itched to touch those breasts whose image was engraved on my mind.

When I entered the bedroom, she was standing at the foot of the bed. She shrugged and the robe fell off her. Her naked body was exactly as I had imagined it in my erotic dreams about her.

"You like what you see, don't you, Dad? Is it as good as you've been imagining? Oh yes, I know you've been imagining. I've seen your looks. And yes, I like the way you've looked at me. It makes me feel good. It's made me think about you, too. Come closer. I want to see if my own imaginings have been real."

Like a robot I advanced. As if on their own my hands reached out and touched those lovely breasts. Oh God, they were just as soft and firm and warm as I had imagined. Ellen sighed and melted herself into me. We kissed, our tongues probing each other's mouth. My arms slid around her, down her back, and my hands cupped her sweet ass. With a strength I didn't know I had I lifted her had set her gently down on the bed. She lay there, naked, smiling up at me, her marvelous legs spread slightly to reveal the soft darkness of her cunt.

As if in a dream I watched as Ellen reached up and undid my pants and let them drop. The cool air on my stiff cock felt wonderful. All the world disappeared for me except for the nakedly inviting wonderful body before me. Any thought of Sam or my wife or right or wrong evaporated in a haze of desire.

"Oh my," Ellen breathed, looking directly at my erection. "That's very nice." She opened her arms and reached toward me in unmistakable invitation and I sank forward onto her. Her legs spread to accommodate me. My cock miraculously found its way to the entrance of her pussy. It slid into her so very easily. She was already well lubricated. She moaned softly. I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my chest. I began to stroke into her, going deeper with each thrust. Her moaning increased with my tempo.

It was over far too quickly. I came into her, buried as deeply as I could go. My painfully engorged cock exploded again and again as I pumped a massive amount of semen into her. Her head flailed from side to side and her legs grasped my ass and pulled me hard into her as she joined me in our passion.

Afterward we lay there, entwined, for a long moment, both shattered by the intensity of our climax. At last, she opened her eyes and looked into mine.

"Jesus, that was great!" she sighed. "You are unbelievable."

"You're quite incredible yourself," I said. "I haven't cum that hard in years."

Slowly reality began to intrude once again. I heard noises downstairs. I reluctantly pulled out of Ellen's wet cunt and stood up. I wiped myself and pulled up my shorts and pants. Ellen still lay there, watching me.

"Ellen," I said, "what now?"

"What now?" she echoed. "What do you mean, what now? We had a great fuck. I thoroughly enjoyed it. So did you. We both satisfied our curiosity about each other. Why make more of it? Look, Dad, I love your son. We're happy, and I'm not about to spoil that."

I looked hard at her. Disheveled as she was, she was still beautiful and desirable. Hell, I could have mounted her again, right there. But as I looked at her, she somehow morphed from this enticing sexual object into Ellen, my son's wife, and I knew that she was right. It was over.

Just then I heard the front door open and Sam calling, "Hey, Ellen! What are you doing up there? We need to get going! Move it!"

Ellen smiled knowingly at me, and then called down to Sam, "Hold your horses, Love. I'll be right down. Dad and I were just talking."

She gave me a meaningful look. I took the hint and left. I took a moment to collect myself and went downstairs. I don't know how, but I pulled it off. Sam never suspected. Moments later Ellen joined us, looking as fresh and beautiful as ever. She and Sam hugged, and they both turned and smiled at me. I smiled back, but my mind was filled with the image of Ellen lying naked on the bed, and I kept thinking of the fact that even now my semen was still inside her. Yet I knew that I would never have her again and that somehow, I had to accept and deal with that. Ellen would have to remain in my mind as Sam's wife. I only hoped I could make myself accept that.

coram
coram
62 Followers