Samuel on Pause

Story Info
Sam has the morning to himself and enjoys some self-abuse.
1.1k words
4.27
7.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid April and the virus was peaking. Samuel found himself out of work, furloughed with pay. The free time was nice, but he longed for routine.

His wife, Kayla was working as a microbiologist at a local hospital and often came home defeated. Everyday more exhausted than the last.

He missed her during the day. She missed the person she used to be.

Kayla was quiet when she got home and wanted nothing more than to sleep most afternoons. Sam was proud of Kayla. He loved her. Things would never be the same. But maybe that was ok.

Sam awoke in their dark apartment Tuesday morning. Kayla had drawn the blinds to ensure the sun wouldn't wake him. He had stayed up so late, spending hours trying to beat the same mission on a video game from the night before. The Xbox controller still lay in his lap and wasn't the only thing of note there. Pressed against his stomach, beneath the waistband of his plaid pajama bottoms, was a primal reminder of his existence.

Sam stretched his shoulders, reaching up with his arms. He set the controller on his nightstand relaxing his arms. Sam sat up, his cock poking him in the stomach. He had a slight paunch, that made him grimace. Kayla loved his stomach. She would always kiss it before giving him head.

With that thought he stretched his legs and let his right hand graze his lap above his waistband. Sam ground his hips up slightly, his dick pressed against his palm, feeling the soft fabric of his pants above his stiff cock. Feeling the warmth in his lap.

Sam cupped his hand, defining the shape of his dick over his pants.

With a huff he continued to thrust into his hand, stretching the muscles in his ass and legs. His felt his body enlivening.

Sam reached for his phone on the nightstand. He already had several texts from Kayla.

"I hope your day is better than mine."

"Can you give Milo his meds?"

Their gray cat lay motionless, dozing on his cat tree. He would get his medication later.

Sam scrolled through his photo application until he came upon a video he and Kayla had made two years ago.

It was the one they had made the night of their wedding. Kayla was stunning. Her eyes looked up at him sultry and intense.

Sam pulled his dick out of his waistband and boxers, leaving his bottoms just around his thighs. He softly stroked his shaft, rubbing his head as subtly as he could.

"Mmm." He hummed, exhaling through his nose.

They had shot the video after the wedding, in their hotel room upon her request. She knew she looked good and wanted something else (less formal) to remember the day. She was on her knees with her hand around his pink cock. She ran her tongue over his shaft and around his head. Kayla always focused her tongue slightly on his frenulum.

Sam looked to the screen and listened to himself sigh and moan as his wife took the length of his cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth and occasionally made a corkscrew motion with her neck. This made a swirling sensation for him in her mouth. He could hear himself in the video sharply inhale. Kayla took him out of her mouth to stroke him with her hand. She looked up at him, pleased with herself. Kayla knew she gave good head. She ran her hands down the side of each leg while deep throating him. He moaned louder.

As his cock left her mouth a second time, a strand of saliva pulled between Kayla's mouth and Sam's cock. It dropped slowly onto Kayla's immense tits. Her porcelain, zaftig figure was still visible from the angle of the phone. He could see it slide from the top of her breast down to her small, puckered, pink nipple.

Sam's heart raced as he jerked harder at his shaft with his right hand. He poised his forefinger and thumb just beneath the head of his cock and teased.

Sam had seen his wife fellate him so many times before in person. The view always delighted him.

The video however, was different. It felt detached from his human experience with a more comprehensive view of the their intimate lives. It felt almost voyeuristic.

He watched his stomach and chest rise on the bright screen as Kayla gave it her all. Her eyelashes fluttered to gaze up at him. Her mouth filled with his cock as she massaged the muscles in his ass and legs. She loved being tender and gentle with him. Making his pleasure her priority.

Sam lay on their bed, arching his back, his head sinking deep in the pillows. His hand furiously stroking his dick. His hips drove upward, pistoling to meet the embrace of his tight gripped hand.

His stomach felt warmer. His heart pounded in his chest and head. His cock got harder.

It had been too hot under the covers the night before. He reached for his discarded shirt on the nightstand, and quickly threw it over his lap in haste.

Sam panted as his climax ripped through him, like the satisfaction of scratching the worst itch. Pleasure spasmed from his prostate to the tip of his cock. He felt the semen burst from the tip of his dick contracting in hot, sweet release. His legs straightened and his toes curled, embracing every part of his morning orgasm.

He groaned and relaxed, laying a moment with his t-shirt over his dick.

Cum saturated the better part of one of the sleeves. Sam still had some semen on his stomach. He wiped his stomach with his shirt.

He lay in bed for a moment coming down from the high. Hearing the birds call outside. Feeling the wind softly breaking through the screen of their window, blowing crisp air across his chest and making his nipples hard and his skin goose pimpled.

He threw the covers off his body and went to shower. Sam delicately cleaned his sensitive cock and scrubbed his body. He redressed himself in clean bed clothes.

He cleaned their apartment and gave Milo his meds. Sam turned back to his game, continuing to strive to complete the same mission that had him stuck. Thumbs moving in furious calculation. The same thumbs that had been hard at work an hour ago with a much needed morning revery.

Sam heard the front door open and then footsteps in the hallway. Kayla came into the doorway wearing burgundy scrubs, an arm filled with her bag and some mail.

"Hey." She said exhausted.

"Hey. Rough day?" He asked staring at the screen.

"I wouldn't even know where to start." She said drained.

Sam paused the game and met her gaze. She looked so sad and tired.

"I love you." He said.

"You too." She said, her voice cracking and eyes misting with grief.

Kayla went to the laundry room to strip and take a shower before settling in for the night with the only person she could be close.