San Francisco Police Recruit Pt. 01

Story Info
Special Assignment.
3.4k words
4.3
10.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan's son brought home a ticket received for running a stop sign on his bicycle. It was outrageous, to receive such a ticket on a neighborhood street. The traffic was typically slow and light. It was safe enough for a bicycle. This reminded him of the time as a boy on a bicycle he also had been stopped, and spanked for riding without hands and shouting names at an officer. He was spanked right in front of neighbors. He looked for the name of the officer on the ticket. It was Hussein Miller. As an officer himself Dan decided he would handle this in civil court if necessary, and try to get it dismissed.

Later in the week Dan's wife was ticketed for running a yellow light. Dan discovered it was the same officer who wrote the ticket. Then his nephew from a neighboring suburb called for advice concerning a ticket for failure to yield. No other vehicle was even close. The ticket was written by the same officer. Dan noticed the parking lot at the court building was abnormally full. There was enough of an outrage that an article appeared in the newspaper about it.

Dan received some new cases to investigate that would require additional manpower. He presented to his boss an estimate of time and money needed. He asked for at least one new recruit. The city was low on money, and couldn't give him more than one person and only temporarily. He could not hire anyone else new. Also Dan could not specify sex or sexual orientation, nor race.

When a list of possible employee transfers came across, Dan found Hussein Miller's name on the list. "Interesting indeed," he thought. Looking over the qualifications, he found Mr. Miller was an idealist, and very thorough. It appeared he took all of his previous jobs to extremes.

Hussein was a handsome young man, of mid-eastern origin and American parents. Hussein's current boss from the street traffic enforcement division was full of enthusiasm. He almost marketed the young man to the special assignment, as if trying to get rid of him.

Dan invited Hussein into his office for an interview and orientation. Hussein was pleasant and had a naively inviting smile. He informed Hussein that they would be doing undercover vice detective work investigating reports of human smuggling. He explained they would mingle with street elements. At times their work would be considered in a gray area between legal and illegal in order to infiltrate for information and evidence.

Dan explained he is a very decent man but some of the work entails undercover operations he couldn't share with his family, or friends.

The next day in plain clothes they walked some of the seedy areas of San Francisco. They both had silky thin slacks and loud colorful shirts. Dan explained to let the street girls proposition them. The girls would sometimes rub up against them, or even touch them inappropriately to test if they were cops, or interested in business. He said some of the men acted similarly.

In a little while they saw some sexily clad women. The clothing was so scanty they could see some of the buttocks and breasts. Just as he said they came up and flirted with them. Hussein was already getting color in his face when one of them brushed up against him and flirted. He felt her hand brush against his cock which was already hard. They teased until finally Dan said they had to go.

Next they went into an establishment that appeared to be a bar with almost nude waitresses. The waitresses looked so good one could not think of anything else but sex with them. Dan carried the day and ordered a couple beers. The girls were flirty. Hussein got so hard he could not think straight. He didn't see the aspirin slipped into his beer nor the other substance.

When they left Hussein was still very distracted by his hard-on. Dan explained that some of their first missions would be to document street sex, prostitution, and possible human smuggling. They would investigate if there were drug cartel ties.

Some of the women had brushed against him, and even touched him. Hussein was very distracted with no relief in the immediate time frame. The blond girl on the street with ass cheeks showing who had blue eyes and black eyebrows kept coming into his mind. How could she be a blond with dark eye brows? Was her pubic hair black also? He re-lived how she reached over and grabbed his cock right there on the sidewalk.

As the evening progressed Dan explained to him they would need to get pictures of some of the street sex. Hussein's cock was starting to soften. Then Dan said they needed to get some pictures of dick sucking on the street with a cum shot in the mouth. The cum had to be on the tongue in the picture for evidence. Now his cock was starting to re-harden with a vengeance. Hussein was to say he was a reporter for a gay publication and needed pictures showing the wild freewheeling San Francisco street life. While taking the pictures Hussein was not to be intimidated. If the sucker reached up and stroked his cock and balls while sucking off the other guy, Hussein needed to concentrate on getting the pictures. Even if the guy just rubbed his lips across Hussein's cock sucked his cock. Dan said the last part in a half joking kind of way.

Sure enough they came upon a couple men facing each other very closely. Dan split off and parted ways telling where they should meet in an hour or two. Casually Hussein approached them with a fabulous smile. Hussein explained he was from a gay publication, etc. He was very thorough. They went for it but talked him out of twenty five dollars for it. One of them got on his knees, unzipped the other who by now was getting hard. Hussein had to get close to get some good pictures and movie action. The standing man came nearer and nearer to cuming. The one on his knees was licking, sucking, and rubbing the precum on his lips, wobbling and bobbing his head. He was twisting the dick in the back of his throat with a swallowing motion.

Meanwhile one hand drifted over to Hussein's hips out of the range of the camera for a minute. Hussein had to concentrate on what was in the camera or he would miss the shot. All the while the hand gently glided up his hips and across his pubic area testing the tautness of the thin pants over the steel hard cock. The hand slid up the cock shaft exposing the form, and even the head. Fingers twirled the increasing wet spot at the top of the dick. With a very light touch, the zipper came down and the hand stroked itself into Hussein's pants, discreetly pulling the dick head free and out into the open. While bobbing and wobbling his head on the other guy's cock. The one on the knees came ever closer to Hussein. Soon the standing man was shooting cum into the other man's open mouth with Hussein proudly filming. The man finished by showing the cum on his tongue and swallowing.

Hussein was getting the last few seconds when he felt the other man's lips brushing against his own cock. It occurred to him to make sure he had pictures he could get additional footage of this man kissing and sucking his own cock. He focused the camera on his own cock and saw the mans lips expertly manipulating and teasing his cockhead, playing with the pre-cum. His dick had been on high alert all day, and almost nothing would stop the culmination. Suddenly as he felt the amazingly smooth and warm mouth, tongue and throat pulling his cock to maximum size. Hussein thought of the blond. All of a sudden he exploded a massive load of cum in the back of the man's throat. The man seemed to enjoy it. He played the cum on his tongue and all around his mouth. He squeezed the last drop out of Hussein's dick. Hussein got a picture of his dick with his cum in the guy's mouth. He captured the dramatic swallow.

To be continued:

Part Two

Undercover Vice Detective

Mr. Miller's new career path.

The next day, Hussein still wasn't quite clear headed. He had given Dan the camera memory sticks with the movies and photos. He wished he had not given them away, but after all it was his job. When he met Dan he almost blushed. Dan assured him he had done a good job and that is about all Hussein needed to restore his classy smile. He practically beamed.

Hussein felt awkward about being sucked off and handled by a man. When Dan started talking about some of the girls again, he yearned to set things straight and be sucked off by a woman. As Dan talked, they neared a hair salon parlor. Dan said they had massage rooms in the back. When they walked in Hussein saw that all the women were absolutely gorgeous. He followed Dan to a back hallway and to a sort of waiting room. Several very nice looking women came in to talk to them. Dan talked with one of the women who exchanged secret whispers to each other's ears, and finally got up to walk away. When he got up, Dan was facing Hussein and Hussein could not help but notice Dan's hard-on and looked at it. Now he was a little worried again. Why did he look at Dan's dick? The remaining women teased and chatted with Hussein and finally convinced him to follow them to a massage room with a window showing a private dance stage where some of the women were in bikinis. They kissed him on the cheek and patted his privates, saying for him to watch through the window and he would have an exciting time. They said he would get an exciting massage and to just be calm when he felt the first hands. They said just keep watching the entertainment through the window. They provided him with a very sweet and strong drink. The window was chest high with arm rests, and a place for the drink. The room was dark except for the faint light coming through the window. They closed the door, for privacy they said, and he watched as some of the entertainers started dancing and disrobing. Soon he felt a hand from below the ledge stroking his leg, and finally his privates.

As he watched the women while getting his crotch stroked he felt much better now that he had a woman's hands on his cock and not a man's. It was dark and he assumed there was no one else but women. Soon the hands coming from around behind him had his dick out and stroking it. A finger tip danced with the pre-cum drips around the head and finally brought a taste to his lips, stroking his lips back and forth and in a circular motion. The finger tip went back to his dick head and with more pre-cum came back to his lips and this time sought his tongue working their way between his lips and into his mouth.

Hussein was getting so hard he had to concentrate as to what the dancing women were doing and couldn't concentrate on anything else. He hardly noticed when his pants were unfastened and hands sliding up and down his chest, sides and back slipped his underwear down a little at a time. He hadn't felt other hands exploring his body like that in a long time and never as well as this. They had taken off his shirt and he never even realized it. His drink had been lifted to his lips with hardly any distraction. The drink seemed strong and he soon felt woozy but with enjoyment. Soon his underwear and pants were completely off and the hands were gently stroking every private part imaginable. Hussein could only think this was one of the beautiful women on staff.

The dancers soon had dildos out and every time he thought they were using them they seemed to step into a shadow. This was driving him crazy. Meanwhile the hands around him brought a dildo into view. It was rubbed on his sides, chest, and barely touched his dick. It was rubbed almost sideways up and down his back from his small neck hairs to the crack of his butt. The fingers coaxed him to sit down on the bench behind him, and pushed his eyelids closed in the most sexy manner. It was dark. The dildo was brought to the side of his face. He never realized how realistic it would feel. It was rubbed on each side of his face, nose, chin, and finally across his lips. They must have put a couple drops of pre-cum on it because he could taste it when it came across his lips. It played against his lips for a while and finally teased an entrance to his mouth, stroking on his tongue. When it got to the back of his throat he could feel a slickness about it. The fingers went to the back of his head and pulled it forward onto the dildo. He was so intensely turned on he was senseless and could not think straight. All he wanted was more.

This tantalizing action lasted for quite a while going slow and sexy and finally with more thrusts. Without warning it exploded juice in his mouth. His head was kept on it. He opened his eyes but it was so dark he couldn't see any thing.

This body disappeared in the darkness and another one grabbed his dick and pulled him back to the window. He could not see the person holding and stroking his dick. Meanwhile he was exploring the taste in his mouth. After a few minutes he decided he liked the taste.

With more drinks he lost count of he did not recall how but another dildo found its way into his mouth. He personified the dildos he saw on stage. Now he licked and sucked like the ladies on the stage. It was not long after when this also exploded juice into his mouth in a long sticky stream. It tasted salty and chalky, maybe a little bleachy, but now he liked it. This was the most sexy night ever. Hussein got more and more drunk and blitzed.

A voice whispered it was closing time. In a few wisps of thoughts he vaguely remembered asking about drugs, so now he could go home knowing he had done his job trying to find out if there were drugs around here. He felt sure there was some but he was so woozy he couldn't keep a straight thought on the subject. He was gently led to a back door and into an alley. His clothes were thrown out behind him and he realized he was nude. He felt the night breeze. It was dark and he could barely make out his clothes on the ground. As he tried to pick them up something pushed him over an object in the alley. Someone held his arms and legs tightly. He thought they were trying to help him. He felt something cool and wet on his inner ass cheeks. Then he felt what may have been a dildo pushing on his skin from the back. "What on earth are they doing?" he vaguely thought. Then it pushed into his asshole a little. He wiggled which only seemed to help it. He thought they were making a mistake because it was dark. Then he felt it go deep and start thrusting. He was too drunk and weak from standing all night. His body was basically limp and the hands held him tight. He was trying to figure out what they were doing. Then there was a big tense thrust and calm followed.

When this dildo pulled out another one replaced it within seconds with another cool slick sensation. Again there was more stroking and pumping, and another tensing. He felt something squirt into his body. This was repeated about a half dozen times, and after the last one he felt a pin prick on his ass like a bee sting. Then he was in a twilight zone experience.

Dan's voice penetrated his conscious. "Hussein sit up, here hold your clothes." Dan helped Hussein get in the car and drove off just as the sky was starting to turn light.

To be continued:

Part III

Debriefing

Dan and Hussein talked about the events. Dan felt sure that Hussein had been given drugs. Hussein volunteered to investigate more. In fact he felt compelled to go back, and could not sort out why.

On his way back to the parlor he came across some more male street walkers and asked about where he could find some drugs. They said they usually got theirs in alley less than a block away. He admitted to them he had enough money to get some and he would not embarrass them by not having money. They talked so pleasantly and friendly Hussein could not resist following this lead. They talked as if the drugs came from pretty women. When they entered the alley one of them said he needed to make sure Hussein was not a cop, and felt of his cock, which was now getting hard. One started checking him from behind and when he turned slightly to look the other already had his dick out sucking it. The one behind him assisted by pulling Hussein's pants and underwear below his knees, discreetly pulled his wallet out, and felt his ass. It was starting to get dark. Hussein could not help him self and stood there until he came in the other guy's mouth. Hussein felt a prick and was pushed down with his pants and underwear around his ankles. He was dizzy and had a hard time getting up. He thought his wallet had fallen out, so he picked it up without checking it, and pulled his pants back up underwear first bending way over to do it. More eyes were watching from the shadows.

Wobbling a little Hussein walked out of the alley realizing he had forgotten to get the drugs. He didn't realize why he was unsteady on his feet. He casually noticed moving objects left streaks in the air. Hussein came into the parlor. Some girls greeted and welcomed him. They accompanied him to a booth and brought him some more of those fabulous drinks. He asked them about drugs but soon was distracted by their revealing outfits. They brought the drinks and again he looked out of a window like arrangement. After a few dances and a couple more drinks they said he could be in a contest for some more drinks and might find out how to get drugs. He agreed and they closed the window in the dark and opened a slot in the wall, that let in a small draft of light. He was more unsteady than he thought and when they moved his face closer to the slot they coaxed his mouth open and another dildo came into his mouth. They held his head in place. Hussein was really high by now. He thought to himself that he out smarted them. He had figured out this was not a real dildo. Proudly he sucked and licked. The slot was large enough for balls to fit though, and they lifted them into his mouth and he sucked, and licked. He was commanded to lick further back and without thinking he licked far back and tasted an anus. He licked it while they held his head there, and then he sucked balls some more and soon the dick was in his mouth again. He followed all their instructions, licking and pumping it with his mouth until it exploded a load of cum in his mouth. By now he had figured it out what that taste had been but he was too stoned to worry about it.

After a couple dozen cum shots in his mouth he again was turned over a small bench and was taking dicks in his butt again.

The next night he did the same thing. By the end of the night he had a glance of the pants of one of the cocks he had just sucked off through the slot. It had a familiar blue tint to it. Then he realized it was a police uniform.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***