Sanborn Retreat Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
333 Followers

Regardless, Dakota worked away, the woman shifting on the toilet as she was rocked with the overwhelming sensation of being orally pleasured. Between her legs, Dakota was enjoying a similar experience as Faith ate her out. She likely could have cum at any second but tried her best to hold out until she cleaned out the woman's anus above her. But, with her control starting to slip, Dakota hopped that her impromptu vaginal pleasuring had been enough to get the woman's bowels moving.

Fortunately for her, another probing with her tongue revealed that the hard mass of shit was now significantly closer to the woman's exit. It rested only a few inches inside her anus, the perfect location for Dakota to dig into with her tongue and begin pulling it out. As if removing a cork from a wine bottle, she wrestled with the log until it began to slip out. From here, Dakota gripped it gently between her lips and began sucking. The suction of her mouth pulled it further, inch after inch of knobby shit descending from the stranger's gaping hole.

Letting gravity do the rest of the work, Dakota lowered her face slightly and held open her mouth. The log of shit dangled in the open air, teasing her as it occasionally bumped against her tongue. But, with one final grunt from the woman, the mass was pushed free and fell between Dakota's lips. Much to her surprise, a sudden burst of watery diarrhea came with it. With nothing blocking the passage, the liquid escaped easily, splashing out onto Dakota's face.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," the woman grunted, leaning forward as she clutched her stomach and let out another deluge of diarrhea.

What didn't get in Dakota's mouth ran down her cheeks and chin. With the log of shit still filling most of her mouth, she was forced to chew the load before she could swallow any diarrhea. It was thick with crunchy kernels of something that she ground between her teeth. The bitter earthiness coated Dakota's mouth as she ate, the diarrhea especially acrid as it surrounded her tongue. As she gulped down her first mouthful, it quickly filled again, the woman's diarrhea seemingly endless.

"How's that taste?" Faith purred between Dakota's legs, "You like eating that nasty shit?" She didn't wait for an answer before diving back on the woman's clit, doing her best to squeeze out an orgasm. All her licking meant the waste between Dakota's legs was soon cleaned off, but Faith just scooped up another handful of sludge and smeared it on before continuing. The taste of the year-old shit was something she could find nowhere else, so she needed to get as much as she could now.

Fortunately, Dakota didn't mind. Each time another handful of waste was slopped on, it meant more pleasure for her pussy. She was still teetering on the edge of climax, but it was becoming more challenging to hang on. Finally, when another thick squirt came from the woman's prolapsed asshole hanging above her head, it was enough to push Dakota over the edge.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, grabbing the back of Faith's head and jamming it between her legs as she fell forward. Shit spilled from her mouth and coated her face as the woman above them continued to evacuate her bowels. Gaining a modicum of control, Dakota managed to brace herself on the wall so that she didn't topple headfirst into the pool of sludge at her feet. "That's enough," she tried to push Faith away, her orgasm now ending, "Fuck, I'm too sensitive."

"But I was having fun," Faith pouted, wiping her face as she stood up.

"I'm sorry," Dakota panted, trying to catch her breath, "I can't do anymore right now."

"Um," a voice from above suddenly reminded the two of them that they weren't alone, "Sorry to do this, but there is no toilet paper in here. Could one of you... I don't know, maybe... clean me? I don't like walking around with a dirty hole; it usually chafes."

Faith raised her eyebrows, taking her spot under the woman after Dakota gave her a silent affirming nod. She wanted to spread the woman's cheeks, but her hands were both coated in a thick layer of stale shit, and Faith didn't want to get her dirtier. Instead, she just lifted her head and began licking. A little taller than Dakota, she fortunately didn't need to stand on her tippytoes and was more comfortable as a result.

Like Dakota, she found the taste bitter -- though less so than the stale sludge she was previously eating. This was warmer, too, and Faith found it more enjoyable. However, the kinky side of her had to admit that eating year-old shit brought something interesting on the psychological front. Regardless, she wouldn't pass up an opportunity to lick a deliciously fat ass for free and, as such, worked diligently to clean off everything she could.

Watching it all happen from the sidelines, the soft slurping of her companion and the moans coming from the woman above made Dakota's pussy tingle slightly at the thought of another round. Unfortunately, it was still too soon after the last, and she needed a break. It wasn't long before Faith was stepping back and wiping her face, however, the woman's ass now almost as clean as when she came in.

"Thank you," the quiet voice returned a few seconds later. But, before anyone could respond, the outhouse door was opened and the toilet hole empty.

"That was fun," Dakota wrapped her arm around Faith's filth-covered back, nibbling at her ear.

"Very," she purred back, "What do you say we wait for another person? You know, cool off in the meantime, and then we can get back at it."

"Maybe just one more. I-" a sudden bell chime stopped Dakota mid-sentence. It was distant, likely getting heavily dampened by the concrete and wood surrounding them, but she heard it.

"Oh, shit," Faith turned her head towards the sound, "Pardon the pun, but I need to get going." Then, wading through the pool of feces, she unlatched the wooden door and stepped outside.

Dakota followed, doing her best not to lose her footing as she climbed the slick stone steps to the door. A sudden rush of fresh, clean air filled her lungs as she stepped out into the afternoon heat. The gentle breeze was a nice relief after being trapped in the humid shit box, but she was too focused on where Faith was currently walking to notice. "What's happening?" she grabbed her towel from the ground before trotting after the counselor, "What did the bell mean?"

"It's a troop activity. Didn't Melissa tell you about it?"

"I don't think so," Dakota struggled to wrap herself up as she walked.

"Sounds about right," Faith snickered, leading the two of them outside of the brush and back into the main campground, "Just meet up with your troop; Sasha should explain the rest after that." Then, without another word, she gave a quick wave before jogging away.

The field was quickly filling up with other campers, small groups forming in what Dakota assumed to be their troops. Walking through the crowd, she tried to find her own but struggled to see anyone she recognized.

Suddenly, a southern voice came from her left, "Looks like you had some fun since we last spoke."

Turning, Dakota was once again face to face with Theresa, the redhead giant from troop four she had spoken to earlier. "Oh," she looked down at her filth-covered body, blushing, "Yeah, I guess." Theresa was still spotless, as was Bella, her blonde friend dangling from her arm.

"It's a shame," the redhead mused, "I would've loved to be the first to get you dirty. My offer still stands, though."

"Sorry, I'm looking for my troop right now. Apparently, there is some sort of activity? Have you seen them anywhere?"

"I think they're over there," Bella chimed in, pointing through the crowd.

Following the woman's finger, Dakota spotted Maria and Joyce talking under a large tree. "Great, thanks," she turned in that direction before an arm on her wrist stopped her.

"You know," Theresa stepped forward, keeping her grip tight, "You're one of the first people who've ever said no to me when I ask for sex."

"I'm not saying no, just not right now," Dakota replied.

"Right," Theresa let go, tracing her finger through the filth on the woman's chest. She studied it briefly before popping it in her mouth, sucking off the aged shit, "I guess I will see you later then. Assuming you're telling the truth."

"Of course," Dakota gave a quick nod to the redhead and her friend. She waited for her wrist to be released, Theresa taking one last look before loosening her grip. As she set off towards her troop, Dakota could feel her heart flutter in her chest. Part of her was tempted to stay with Theresa, but it seemed now wasn't the time as the camp owner Sasha had just stepped in front of the crowd, megaphone in hand. "Hey guys," Dakota joined her group just in time, "Sorry I'm late."

"Campers!" Sasha broke through the idle chitchat of the gathered troops, "I hope you've been enjoying your mornings so far, but it is now time for an annual tradition at Sanborn Retreat; capture the flag!"

Honestly, it was not at all what Dakota was expecting. So far, everything had been so disgusting, so depraved. To go from that to a game commonly played by children at summer camps gave her a bit of whiplash. She tried to see if her fellow troop members shared her reaction, but they were all focused on Sasha. Joining them, Dakota watched as the brunette stepped aside, making way for Lila and a few other staff members, carrying big plastic tubs that they placed on the ground.

"Of course," Sasha continued, "This isn't just any old game of capture the flag." Reaching into one of the tubs, she removed her hand and hoisted a water balloon high into the air. "We'll be using these. As we speak, tubs such as these are being placed around the camp. In each is a generous supply of water balloons such as the one I hold. However, names can be deceiving, for there is not just water in these."

Without blinking, Sasha hurled the balloon and struck one of the staff square in the chest. Rather than the expected clear liquid, the woman's shirt was coated with a watery brownish slurry, small flecks coating the fabric. "These balloons contain a special concoction we have been cooking up," Sasha addressed the crowd again, "Each is filled with a healthy amount of enema liquid supplied generously by our staff. They flushed their bowels with water, and we used it to fill our balloons."

This was closer to what Dakota was expecting. Another camp staple twisted into a filthy copy by Sasha and whatever other staff were responsible for coming up with ideas. She could feel her pussy clench at the thought of one of her fellow campers coating her with liquid feces via a balloon. The humiliation that would come with such an act was almost unparalleled.

"A wooden stake was placed roughly in the center of either half of the camp; this is your home base. The rules are simple; whichever team gets the other's flag to their base first wins. If you get hit with one of the balloons, you need to back to your team's home base before you can throw more water balloons or capture the flag. If you get hit while carrying the flag, you must drop it where you are. This game will rely on the honor system, so don't ruin everyone's fun by cheating. Even troops get with even and odd with odd. These will be our two teams. Troops one, three, five, seven, and nine will have their home base here, and the remaining troops will be on the other side of the main hall."

Reaching back into the plastic tub, Sasha pulled out two brightly colored pieces of fabric. Untangling them, she held them up for everyone to see the two thongs. "These panties will be acting as our flags, yellow for odd and pink for even. Thank you to our lovely head park ranger Lila for supplying them." The blonde to her right crossed her arms, trying her best to hide her embarrassment and instead look annoyed. Tossing a pair to a counselor from each respective team, Sasha spoke into her megaphone again, "There will be five minutes to hide the flags, but some part of them must remain visible. When the time is up, you will hear the bell ring, and then you can start. Have fun!"

As Dakota grouped up with the other odd number troops, she felt a finger run along her upper back. Turning, she found Theresa walking hand in hand with Bella. "I guess we're enemies now," the redhead smirked, "See you on the field."

Before she could respond, Dakota was swept up with her troop and brought to where her team was forming the circle. In the center was a plastic container similar to the one that Sasha had, although this one was filled with yellow bandanas. Following the lead of the other campers, Dakota took one and wrapped it around her head.

With limited time, they didn't wait for everyone to gather around before starting to strategize. But, with roughly thirty people all trying to talk at once, it was more than a little hectic. Fortunately, the woman who got the flag from Sasha -- who Dakota learned was Trina, the counselor for troop one -- got to the center of everyone and managed to quell the noise.

"OK, where are we going to hide this?" the blonde asked.

"In previous years, people have always tried hiding it in a tree, but it never works; too obvious," Melissa stepped forward. Another black-haired woman Dakota didn't recognize agreed.

"So, trees are out," Trina stated, "Any other ideas?"

Looking around, Dakota tried to find a spot that wouldn't be too obvious. Unfortunately, with trees already eliminated, there was much left. They had a few cabins in their half of the camp, but hiding the flag there would make it too difficult to guard. On the other side of the clearing was a small wooden building, just on the edge of the woods; it might work. "What about over there?" Dakota asked, pointing to the structure.

"The woodshed?" Trina followed Dakota's finger, "That might be OK."

"Hm, it seems a bit obvious, doesn't it?" another camper joined the conversation.

"That might not be a bad thing," Melissa replied, stroking her chin in thought, "If we find a good spot over there, the other team might overlook it. Plus, it's close to the forest; easy for us to hide in there and guard the flag."

Seemingly coming to a silent collective agreement, the entire team walked over to the small outbuilding. Dakota could tell it was old, the walls worn, and the wooden roof full of holes. However, this may work to their advantage as the perfect hiding place. "Here, give me the flag," Dakota held out her hand as Trina gave her the yellow thong. Balling it up, she managed to fit it in one of the holes in the back corner of the roof. Leaving a portion sticking out to follow the rules, the room's darkness worked well to mask the panties.

"Well, what do you think?" Dakota asked, taking a step back. Before anyone could answer, however, a sudden bell chime rang throughout the campgrounds.

"I guess it will have to work," Trina quickly stepped out of the building, pulling Dakota with her, "Everyone scatter; we can't have them suspecting we hid the flag in here. We need about five people to stand watch in the forest surrounding the building but be sure to keep hidden unless someone gets too close. Everyone else, go out and find that flag!"

A little flustered, Dakota looked around to find the rest of her troop scattering. Fortunately, she spotted Catherine in the crowd and ran after the woman, quickly catching up. "What's the plan?" she asked, already running out of breath.

"We find the flag, I guess. Shit," Catherine gasped, suddenly ducking into the treeline, "Get in here!"

Following, Dakota ducked behind a bush just in time to see an enemy team member walk past. "That was close, thanks," she whispered once the woman was out of earshot.

"No problem. Let's cut through the forest and come out on their side. Should run into less of them that way."

"Good plan," Dakota looked around to ensure they were alone before setting off deeper into the woods. The trees were denser here, the shade helping to hide their movements. Still, it was risky for the two of them to be walking into enemy territory unarmed. So both did their best to make as little noise as possible as they moved through the brush, pausing every time a twig snapped or branch fell. Even with this slow progress, they eventually made it to a clearing in the forest.

Before them was a picturesque pond, sunlight uninterrupted by trees as it shone down on the shimmering water. At the far end was a natural pile of stone with water running down it, the trickle of water the only noise in the otherwise silent clearing. It was unlike anything else Dakota had seen on the campground thus far. Impressed by the beauty of it, they let her guard down and didn't notice the balloon flying at them until it hit Catherine square in the chest.

Suddenly, two women from the enemy team jumped out from behind a pile of rocks. A second balloon flew toward Dakota, but she managed to dodge it. With Catherine hit and no balloons to throw, Dakota had little choice but to run. So, hoping to escape the women, she took off towards the waterfall, running alongside the pond and up the hill. She could hear footsteps and the sound of bursting balloons behind her, but she continued forward.

A small river was at the top of the bank, the source of the waterfall. She followed it deeper into the forest, maintaining her pace to get as much distance as possible from the enemy team members. Finally, when she couldn't hear any more footsteps, Dakota slowed to a walk to catch her breath. From the sounds of it, she was no longer being followed. Perhaps they ran out of balloons or just lost her in the brush. Either way, she wasn't going to risk getting caught and, as such, continued moving forward.

Just when she thought she was going a little too deep into the woods, the river began circling back on itself, and eventually, Dakota found a path back towards the camp. She started following the path instead, leaving the river and eventually coming to a rickety wooden bridge. More importantly, however, was the blue plastic tub sitting in the center of it. Hopeful that she would finally have some way to defend herself, Dakota cautiously approached the tub only to find it empty.

"Stop where you are!" a booming voice from behind her made Dakota jump. Turning, she found a topless woman aiming a water balloon at her. She was quite tall compared to Dakota, at least six feet. Her body was muscle-bound, arms well defined, and her abs visible. Her auburn hair was pulled into two tight braids, and a pink bandana was wrapped around the front of her head -- an enemy team member.

"Wait! Don't throw it," Dakota squeaked out, trying to stall for as long as possible.

"Oh, don't worry," the woman grinned, "I'm not going to throw it; I've got much greater plans for you."

sgary3434
sgary3434
333 Followers
12