Sanctuaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what do you think?" he asked from right by my ear as I ground my ass into him, as if on autopilot. Sitting there, I felt safe and comfortable in his warm and titillating embrace. I couldn't settle back all the way, otherwise a jarring pain shot through my core, but with my hands on his biceps I could watch the orgy together with him while his cock squirmed in my ass.

"Umm, what do you mean?" I asked stupidly, unsure if he meant the position or the debauchery around us.

"How are the other girls doing?" he asked, his fingers rolling my nipple until I would cry out while his other hand kept constant pressure on my clit. I wasn't quite sure what he meant, and it was becoming harder to think as my body began to crave release.

"I, uh. It's...impressive?" I trailed off, still unsure what was being asked of me.

"Do you think you have what it takes to do what they do?" he continued, "The positivity and attitude to really immerse yourself in free-use?"

His hand was doing rapid circles around my clit now, and the exotic sensation in my colon was pushing me towards a horizon of pleasure. There was an alternative? I thought foggily. What happened if you weren't like them and didn't have what it took? You got to leave and didn't get your ass gaped to oblivion? I mused dryly as my mind succumbed to desire. My thighs were pumping me up and down faster now, feeling myself get close. Even the thought of the gaped assholes I had witnessed pushed me towards climax.

"Um-sure!" I grunted out as my legs began trembling and my high heels slipped on the floor.

Thankfully Robert caught my leg, pulling me back into him from behind both of my knees. As I started cumming, pain shot through me as his cock reached a new depth in me. I lay trembling on his chest, head next to his as he started thrusting into me. I lost feeling to my extremities as my mind swam in the ecstasy I had thus experienced only through anal orgasm. He continued to rock me back and forth on his member as I let my orgasm wash through me, occasionally slapping my vagina lightly to induce more convulsions from me. The raw sensation returned as I realized he was nowhere close to cumming and intended to continue using my asshole as he liked.

"Glad you had your fun, babydoll," I heard him grunt into my ear through my mental fog as his hands let go of my knees and instead arched towards my head.

"Wha-Ow!" I winced in surprise as he pulled my legs up near my head by clasping his hands behind my neck in a full nelson. I was folded in half, feet dangling above me, head pushed forward to stare at my sopping pussy while my hands struggled to find purchase on the couch. My body screamed from the uncomfortable position, and my ass felt like it was on fire as the large meat continued to slide in and out of my chute. My recent orgasm disappeared from memory altogether as accompanying pain shot throughout my neck and limbs.

"OWWW!! Please-" I cried out as I tried to break free, but quickly realized how futile it was. In my contorted position, my muscles were nothing, especially compared to Robert's strapping physique. With his hands locked behind my neck, I could only sit there and watch his girth disappear into me as he rocked me back onto his cock repeatedly. The stabbing pain in my ass began to resemble the pain in my neck as eternity seemed to flow by, constant friction making me feel like my asshole was being torn apart.

"Oh shit, the new girl is crying already," I heard another voice say, and I realized I'd closed my eyes to try to blank out the pain. I snapped them open, just in time to feel a large cock drag itself along my cheek, mixing with my tears.

"There, there," a large, charcoal-skinned man boomed above me, feigning sympathy as he wiped my tears away with his veiny cock, "Let me take your mind off the pain..."

My tearful eyes looked up imploringly at him, but then it clicked as his bulbous purple head slipped into my mouth. He stepped over Robert and I on the couch, planting both legs to either side of me and gripping my hair. His cock was huge and I struggled with just the tip in the compromising position. I couldn't move at all, forced to just accept his cock as he used my mouth. He grunted as he rammed against the back of my throat, adding further pain to my already agonizing position. For what it was worth, I briefly forgot about the pain in my joints and colon as I marveled at the size of his throat invader. Easily a foot long, I struggled to get more than 4 inches in my mouth, the rest of his cock taking up my blurry vision as he stood like a mountain above me.

Helpless in the compromising position, I could neither move nor protest as the thick black cock slid down my gullet, shutting off my air and making my guts twist and heave. As I did, I could feel him get harder, his cock taking up more volume in me as it swelled with potency. I was trapped in a vicious cycle, my body fighting for air which made his dick harder, in turn cutting off more of my air supply. I don't know how much cock I fit down my throat, but tears rained down my cheeks as I was choked out slowly.

When he finally withdrew, little spots danced around my vision as I gasped and heaved, trying to catch my breath in Robert's anal nelson.

"Good enough," he finally grunted and stepped off the couch, aiming his cock at my pussy. Oh my god they're going to try to double penetrate me! I was horrified, knowing the monster currently lodged in my ass couldn't make any room for the even larger challenger.

"I don't think I--," I barely gasped out, unwilling to amplify the horrible pain coursing through my core.

"Angela, baby," I heard Robert say flatly from behind me, "Do you think you're at Sanctuaire to think?"

"Ummm..." I wept stupidly as the large black cock was placed at my entrance. I wanted to answer, but my thoughts were scattered like a deer in the headlights as I stared at the veiny cock that would surely destroy my vagina. Pleasure briefly surfaced in my body as his member put pressure on my neglected but most sensitive area. Robert released my neck from his firm grasp and I unfolded into a less painful position, but still trapped between these two large men. His hand instead opened my mouth and he shoved four fingers in, controlling my skull in a new way.

"Most women don't come here to do any serious thinking" his gravelly voice said as he shook my head to indicate 'No' for me, "You're here to fit in like a good little whore with the rest of 'em, aren't you?"

Sobbing through the mixed pain and pleasure coursing through my body, I felt my head nodding 'Yes' helplessly as Robert controlled my head like a marionette.

A marionette with orifices instead of strings, I realized with chagrin. My asshole had been used to pin me to the sofa earlier, it was used as a mount from which to watch the orgy, and now his hand in my mouth was controlling my opinions. And yet, shivers rippled through my crotch with each realization, the recognition of my complete lack of control.

A fist in my mouth controlling my words, impaled on a painful lap as another instrument of pleasure sought to ruin me, pinned between the two handlers. I imagine this is what a lot of the other girls here feel like, I realized as I saw them used time and again between multiple trainers. Somehow the thought amplified my horniness, my pussy desperately lubricating itself for the huge invader. All the pain and subjugation faded amidst the sheer horniness of my body to achieve another orgasm like the one Robert had given me earlier.

"Don't you want Terence here to give that tight pussy some loving?" Robert asked me cheekily, leaving me little choice in the matter. I desperately tried to mumble something around Robert's hand, anything to show that I was more than a limp fucktoy about to be used as such. Robert ignored my pathetic sounds and nodded my head vigorously for me while continuing to grind into my rectum from below.

"You got it, baby," Terence's deep voice murmured to me as his cock pried open my labia, "I'm gonna fuck so many orgasms through that tiny body of yours, you ain't never gonna be the same!"

As the newcomer's shaft began to split my pussy, pain surged through me again, my entrance stretched more than it ever had. The orgasms he mentioned fled from my mind as I tried to breathe through the pain.

"Awwaaaahhh!" I half moaned, half screamed as I felt a tearing sensation between my legs, and the feeling of being filled to the point of bursting.

"You're doing great, baby," the large black man said gently as he tried to leverage himself deeper into me. Reaching up, he grabbed the ring on my collar and used it to pull me towards him and deeper onto their cocks.

"Unnnhhh," I could only grunt and glare up at Terence as I lay helpless between them, my legs resting on Roberts' as they rocked me back and forth. My breathing hitched with every new inch of cock that elbowed its way through my straining pussy lips, and there were still a few more to go. Never had I anticipated being stuffed like this to the feeling of bursting, and somehow being remotely OK with it. Two massive cocks holding me up as I tried to breathe through the pain and occasional but overwhelming pleasure.

A pang of disappointment struck me as I noticed Terence's cock was only slightly turgid, his cock bending slightly to enter me. Was I not hot enough? Or did a cock that massive just require more blood to get fully hard? The question was lost on me as I sought my own pleasure, the position putting a lot of pressure on my pubic bone and inadvertently my clit as his cock tried to work around my ass's occupant. The irregular jostling of my clit by his huge black member was disrupting any rational thoughts I had as I sought more consistent pressure on my clit. I began rocking my hips into them, grinding on the uncomfortable mast beneath me while trying to take more cock in my pussy.

My head was in a fog, the overwhelming sensations pushing me towards orgasm, only interrupted by bouts of pain in my abdomen and crotch. As I wriggled more and more between the two, I quickly began my ascent towards my first orgasm from double penetration. The thought was so lewd to me, so contrary to who I was as a person, deviating from my sexual proclivity so completely it confused me as my body began to convulse. The pain in my bottom that I couldn't escape, flaring with each gyration of my body, somehow made my orgasm more intense. Something about not being able to escape the fucking, the way it was administered to me, instead of "fucking a guy" or "having sex." I was being fucked whether I wanted to or not, and I couldn't do anything except ride out the pleasure my body was experiencing.

"Oh yeah, there you go baby," Terence grunted as he noticed my orgasm begin to take over my body. He pushed harder and faster into me, knowing my sensitive body would struggle to accommodate him. My legs kicked in the air, and I tried to fall off of them as I grappled with the crushing pleasure. Everything left me as my body succumbed to the orgasm, reducing me to a pile of trembling jelly trapped between them, Robert's hands firmly holding me up by my thighs.

I don't know how much time passed, my remaining spirit feebly trying to slow down the onslaught of thrusts as they continued to ravage my semi-conscious body. The constant friction on my clit and in my bottom kept my body out of my governance as I spasmed again and again, a helpless victim to stimulation.

Each time my brain slipped back into some control over my entity, Terrence was still raping my pussy, pounding his cock into my guts as he held my thighs wide apart. The friction inside me was overwhelming, two thick snakes separated by virtually nothing, rubbing and massaging every nerve ending I didn't know existed deep in my groin. All I could do is lay there sputtering and sobbing as I delivered pleasure to these men, and bask in the sensations that kept me a shaking mess.

Cool air on my vagina brought me back to my senses, and I realized Terrence had vacated my pussy. I was face down on the couch now, and someone was still pounding away at my asshole; I presumed Robert. As I collected myself amidst Robert's rhythmic fucking, I felt something run down my thigh. Did Terrence cum in me? Reaching underneath myself, I slipped two fingers in my twat, and was shocked to find an inordinate amount of cum sloshing around my pussy. A shiver ran through me as I clutched my pussy and ground my ass upwards into Robert. Holy shit I just let a huge black cock cum in me.

"Clean off your fingers," Robert interrupted me, and I yanked my fingers from my pussy, embarrassed. His command confused me, so I motioned to wipe off my hand on the couch.

"No!" Robert said gruffly, and then it clicked. Sheepishly, I stuck my fingers into my mouth and sucked them clean. Robert picked up the pace in my ass, egged on by my lewd display and my groin trembled at my newfound salaciousness. That thick dick reaming my ass is going to make me cum again. I reached down to play with my gooey pussy and when I felt all of Terrence's cum, I started quaking in orgasm.

Thankfully, this time Robert slowed down and allowed the orgasm to wash through me. He slipped out of my worn asshole and stood watching me as I convulsed on the couch, clutching my crotch with each spasm. I don't know how long I lay there, my skin on fire as I basked in the sensations pulsing throughout me.

"Attagirl," I heard him say faintly, "You like all that cum, don't you?"

I nodded weakly into the couch, unsure what to do other than to allow my body to writhe in bliss. I don't actually like cum, I told myself, there's just a lot going on at the moment and I'm horny. Orgasms seemed to make me pliant to whatever was happening on this island. I faintly recalled a lifetime ago when my ex-boyfriend had surprised me with a facial once, and that devolved into a big fight. And yet, today I'd taken Robert's load on my face without complaint, even licked it off my face. And then orgasmed while thinking of Terrence's huge load seeping out of my pussy while Robert continued to assfuck me. At this point, it almost felt weird not having his gorgeous cock deep in my bowels.

"I want to cum now too, Angela," Robert said to me flatly. I nodded feebly and knelt at his feet, reaching for his cock automatically.

"Let's try a new position, doll," Robert said, instead picking me up by my arm and turning me around to face away from him.

I felt naked on display (duh!) in the center of the room as Robert stood up behind me. I tried to stand straight as he slowly penetrated me from behind again. What was it with him and anal?

His hands gripped my hips tightly to prevent me from falling over as he slowly pushed himself back inside me. The angle was strange, but slowly I readjusted to the familiar fullness he brought me while seated in my ass. It was a familiar sensation at this point, but it still felt surreal experiencing it while standing up in the middle of an orgy.

I saw another girl from the "newer" side experiencing something similar, and like me her face was covered in apprehension as another man stepped in front of her brandishing his shining cock. Her rear assailant lifted her legs into the air while the other man embraced her from the front, penetrating her as he assisted with her lift. A brief wail escaped her mouth before it turned into a deep moan as she began to bob up and down, wedged between men. Fuuuck I could feel myself dripping as I remembered the similar sensations I'd experienced during my own double penetration. The soreness I had experienced from the double penetration had subsided as I only felt the numbness in my ass and an inferno in my crotch.

Suddenly I felt his arms wrap around my midriff, pinning my arms to my side. Curious, I could do nothing as he lifted me and then pushed me down onto his spear. Whatever, I thought. Not a great position, and I'm sure he would get tired soon, lifting my entire body in front of him for each penetration.

And then the pain struck. As I settled down onto the spear the third time, a cramp began to develop below my stomach, I assume from the new position and depth he was achieving. I whined quietly, not wanting to disappoint Robert, but eager to move to a different position. He seemed to have other ideas, as his muscular arms heaved me up and dropped me again, causing another jolt of pain to shoot through my core.

"Ow!" I cried out, knowing he probably wouldn't care. Why did he seem to prefer anal that was painful? Why couldn't it be like earlier when I came? I paused. Come to think of it, how did I even come from a huge dick in my ass?

Thoughts and emotions kept coming and going so rapidly as my brain fought for purchase on tangibility. I cried out louder, pleading to stop the anal incursion, but each time his cock shot up through me to the hilt in my trembling belly as he ground into me from behind.

"C'mon, Angela," I heard Robert groan into my ear as he continued to jolt me up and down on his anaconda, "Breathe through the pain, Honey!"

I whined pathetically, eager to please him but struggling to handle the persistent cramps. As expected, Robert ignored my pain as he continued to encourage me.

"They don't call it 'Ass Training' for nothin, Angela; you gotta work! You can do this, baby doll!" His words eased the pain as I submitted to the backside-beating, grunting and yelping through each impalement. For a brief moment I saw myself suspended in the air, used like a fleshlight for Robert's pleasure as he easily hefted me in front of him. My feet scrabbled futilely as they tried to find the ground and lessen the stabbing pain.

He was bouncing me up and down quicker now, and I could hear him breathless in my ear. He's finally close, I thought awestruck. I couldn't count how many times I'd cum already at his hands.

"Oh yeah, you little fuckdoll," he said through gritted teeth, "I'm gonna cum so deep into that tight little ass of yours, and you're gonna fucking love it."

A day ago that wouldn't have made me horny, but today was another day, and fuck did his words make me cum. My arms still pinned behind my back, I twitched in his powerful arms as another orgasm crashed into me, masking the pain and clouding my mind once again. My colon must have clenched as well, because Robert bellowed and rammed me down hard on his penis, holding me still as he blew his gut gravy deep into my intestines. There was nothing romantic about it as we came together, myself being just a convenient fuckhole he held in front of him. I couldn't help but be pleased though, I'd made him cum, and he'd seemed to enjoy it. He twitched in my bottom a few more times before settling back on the couch, keeping me in his lap as he did so. It felt wonderful, his cock slowly deflating in my ass and releasing the pressure, his strong arms holding me as I came down from my own blissful ride. I turned my head to kiss him, and he returned it nonchalantly.

A large black trainer carrying a petite platinum blonde over his shoulder came over to us and set her down upside-down on the floor, her ass resting against the side of the couch. She smiled weakly up at us from the floor, her pussy and ass both on display as the trainer pulled aside her g-string and pushed three fingers into her cunt. She moaned but didn't move as he alternated holes with his fingers, occasionally rotating his hand and pushing deeper. It was almost grotesque as he ran his fingers around her starfish, pulling it open as if trying to reveal the secrets within. Grabbing some nearby lube, he forced four fingers into her asshole, eliciting a yelp and fearful look from the girl.