Sanctuaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kimmy, you're never going to get my fist in there if you keep struggling," he chastised.

"I can't take your fist!" she wailed from the floor, her hands struggling to hold his arm back.

"Ah, ah!" he said sternly, swatting her hands away, "You know the drill."

A tear fell down the side of her face as her handler peeled her white g-string from her legs and gave it to her. I watched in bewilderment as she obediently stuffed it into her mouth and then pulled her legs apart farther for her trainer. He nodded, and then proceeded to oscillate his fingers in and out of her asshole, twisting and turning to try to fit more in each time. The girl's mascara started to bleed as she sobbed through the pain, wide eyes filled with dread. Thank god that's not me, I thought as I lay safely in Robert's embrace.

"Wanna give me a hand?" the kneeling trainer asked Robert as he struggled to fit his thumb in the quivering bottom.

"I thought you'd never ask," Robert chortled, standing up and tossing me to the side on the couch. I should have felt hurt, but I couldn't stop staring at the poor girl's asshole, stretched taught around a black fist.

"HUUURMMMPH!!!" the poor girl screamed into her gag as her trainer's wrist slipped into her sphincter.

"See? I told you it would fit!" the man laughed, pinning Kimmy to the floor with his forearm. Robert lubed up a hand and knelt on the floor on the other side of her. The poor girl's eyes widened even further as Robert's hand found her compressed pussy, wiggling a few fingers inside. Kimmy shook her head back and forth in protest as Robert inserted more and more fingers, her skin pulled taught. I should have felt terrified for her, but I couldn't look away from the two muscular arms perforating this tanned goddesses' holes.

"Oh, don't worry," a slurred voice said right next to me, "Kimmy's flexible."

I started, surprised to find a lanky but muscular man standing by me, his hand already gripping the ring on my collar.

"Um--hi," I blurted out, unsure what to do without Robert by my side. He'd been with me, or rather his cock had been with my asshole nearly my entire time on Sanctuaire.

"Hi," he said curtly as he lifted me to my feet by my collar and then flipped me over to kneel on the couch. Before I could react, I felt his hand grope and massage my asscheeks, prying them open to view my sore asshole.

"Fuck, you're a tiny little thing, aren't ya," the man said, the smell of whiskey wafting around me. I whimpered, the collar keeping me in place as he roughly examined me.

"Ah, still new," he said excitedly as I felt a finger trace around my pucker before a single digit slipped in. I moaned in surprise and pleasure, causing him to laugh and lift me back to my feet, his digit still inside me. My legs spread, he knelt in front of me, placing his thumb in my soaked pussy.

"Fucking beautiful," he declared, his hand pinching me in place via my orifices, the other hand roaming over my body hungrily. I stood obediently, on display as this new master inspected me like a new toy or object. I moaned quietly as he roughly massaged my petite breasts, tugging on my pert nipples until I yelped. He smiled wickedly as he removed his fingers from me, bringing them up to my mouth. I cringed away, not wanting to taste Terrence's semen or my own defiled ass. I saw anger flash in the trainer's eyes and suddenly my nipple was on fire, pinched harshly as he forced his fingers into my mouth. I gagged initially, but quickly started sucking obediently, not wanting to upset the drunk trainer further.

"Mmmhmmm, but in need of a little training," he grinned cruelly as he shoved his whole hand in my mouth, inducing my gag reflex hard as I grabbed his forearm to stop the assault. He ignored my struggle, gripping my neck with his other hand to force my face onto his hand until I retched.

"I'm gonna help you though, my little porcelain doll," he said nonchalantly, waiting for me to catch my breath and wipe my mouth, "How about a little 1-on-1 training?"

Fear surged through me as his huge hand yanked me by my collar and dragged me from Robert, presumably to begin my training (which I assumed meant sodomy) elsewhere. Robert had his hands too full to care, squatting over the platinum blonde now, his cock deep in her asshole as he struggled to fit more of his fist in her pussy. Each time he lowered himself to bury his cock deep in her, she grunted hollowly as air escaped her. Her cheeks were flushed and sweat beaded along her face as she struggled to maintain composure in the inverted position while being double penetrated.

I clip-clopped after whiskey breath as he pulled me at arm's length into an alcove of the room, his eyes flickering with an intensity that caused a shiver to run down my spine. I wanted Robert to hold me, to protect me from what this man wanted to do to me.

"You know the drill, honey," he said gruffly, his hand forcing me to my knees via my collar. I opened my mouth out of fear and in hopes of placating him, but it was useless. His hand quickly wrapped itself into a tight grip on my hair, and roughly shoved his cock into my mouth, causing me to gag immediately. There was no gentleness or 'teaching'; just him trying to impale my face on his crotch. My hands flew to his thighs in objection, only to be roughly slapped away by his hand. The cock was ripped from my mouth as he pulled my head back and tilted it up to look at him.

"You should know better, you little fuckslut!" he growled as he slapped me across the face, stunning me. Blood rushed to my cheek and tears welled in my eyes as I stared up at him with shock and fear.

What the fuck, that hurt!! Before I could protest, my head was slammed back onto his cock, again inducing my gag reflex. My hands flew towards his thighs again, but a threatening hand near my face stopped me and I submitted to his face-fucking. This is not OK, I thought as he continued to ravage my mouth. Then again, when had any of this been OK?

My brain struggled to grasp at solid thoughts, to emerge from the sexual morass that was swallowing me rapidly. How had I let this happen: stripped of my clothes and autonomy, collared like a slave, getting face-fucked by some drunk stranger with a huge schlong like a slut in a club? Tears sprang again to my eyes, partially from gagging, partially from my plight. Whiskey breath must have noticed, because he laughed down at me as he pushed me back against a couch so my head was trapped against the cushion.

"Crying already? You little fuckhole, you are in way over your head if you're crying from one slap and giving some head!"

My chest heaved with muted sobs as his words struck my psyche and his cock struck my tonsils.

"But you know this is where you belong, don't you?" he sneered down at me as he pulled me forward onto all fours and tried to wedge his cock deeper into my throat, "Body on display, holes waiting for someone to stuff them; just begging for your next orgasm."

I definitely wasn't begging for an orgasm, I asserted to myself. Well, I might have begged Robert for one, but that was different! Not from this drunken and abusive asshole who thought he could use my body just because his cock was huge. But damn was it huge! I grimaced as it filled my throat.

Air rushed into my lungs as he vacated my throat and strode around behind me. His hand pawed at my pussy as he pushed my head to the ground, resting one cheek on the carpet.

"Still as wet as that sweet throat of yours," he chuckled into my ear as his fingers dipped into my pussy. I moaned unintentionally as his rough hands worked firmly inside me, touching spots I didn't know existed. I hated him, but I couldn't stop my ass from squirming on his hands, the sensations forcing my spine to twist and turn, matching my moans. I had to admit, the feelings now sure beat gagging on his cock, and definitely beat getting slapped. Suddenly, his fingers left me empty, and I whined pitifully, craving the friction again.

"Ha! Like I said, just begging for an orgasm!" whiskey breath guffawed behind me, my face turning red with embarrassment, "You poor thing, I was just lubing up my fingers so I didn't rip your asshole when I bottomed out in your guts."

The temperature in my face jumped, his words both terrifying me and yet somehow sending ripples through my crotch. I'm getting off on him humiliating me, I realized through the haze of fear, pain and lust. What the fuck is happening to me?

My thoughts were interrupted by the pain of a thick digit puncturing my sphincter, my juices doing little to lubricate the calloused entry. As I felt him work it in and out I bit my lip, readily bearing through the uncomfortable sensation, but knowing what came next would make this look like nothing.

Sure enough, my asshole was vacated, and I felt a cool breeze before the impending anal tempest. Gritting my teeth in anticipation, I held on to the thick carpet as I stared off towards the rest of the orgy. Could it really be called an orgy, I mused wryly. The women all in matching slave collars, their bodies on display (don't get me wrong, they looked gorgeous with their tans and white ornaments), but little autonomy when it came to the sex. Just holes to be used by the trainers. Does that really turn me on? I chastised myself for the sensations rippling through my body alongside the thought.

Whiskey breath squatted into me and I breathed out slowly to distract from the newly routine sensation of my rear being forced open. As his member punched through my sphincter, I gasped but otherwise hugged the floor as I settled in for the arduous ordeal. They seem to like it when we're in this position, I thought, perhaps it'll make it end quicker—and hopefully it would prevent me from getting slapped in the face again. Like what the fuck had that been?

I grunted loudly as more of whiskey breath's cock entered me, the burning sensation already building. I was grateful to not feel any tearing as his huge member dilated my asshole, his hands clutching my hips tightly.

"Oh yeah," he groaned from above me, his sneer audible as he pulled me into him. Just let him dump his load and go back to Robert, I grimaced as a sharp pain forced air from my lungs. He has to be all the way inside by now.

I finally felt his balls come to rest against my pussy, indicating that he should be completely inside me. Just a little bit of cramping that time, I thought gratefully. But god did I feel full! I felt immobilized by the huge invader resting inside me, like its massive weight was pinning me to the floor. Another anal marionette I thought sourly, right before he ripped his dick out of my anal passage.

I involuntarily howled into the air, my face rising from the floor as my whole body convulsed from the pain. It felt like his cockhead had tried to take my colon with it on the way out. Another slap struck me across the cheek and the next thing I knew my collar forced to the ground. My face stinging, I was too stunned to cry out again as verbal and anal abuse rained down on me.

"Oh, you'll learn to take my cock like a champ, you little fucking slut!" whiskey breath rasped into my ear as he pistoned into me from above, his hand gripping my neck. My head immobile, I could do nothing but take the abuse. And did he abuse my ass. I could feel him rise up completely, dragging his cock out of me except for the tip, and then squatting back into me in one fluid motion, searing pain erupting through my rear and abdomen. My eyes welled up with tears as I lay beneath the drunk trainer and struggled to remain motionless through the pain.

"You know, Amy," he grunted before pausing, "It's Amy, right?"

Another deep thrust shook my body but I didn't bother to refute him, trying to contain my pain and emotions through deep breaths.

"I think you know by now that you're more an anal fuckhole, than an Amy," he paused, his words barely registering in my screaming brain, "But, where was I? Oh, yeah. Do you know my favorite part of painal?"

I didn't even grunt, I was so focused on holding myself together, negotiating through the pain on a second by second basis to prevent myself from having a meltdown.

"My favorite part of painal is the deafening silence, when they're still trying to accept their uncomfortable reality as a fucktoy. The initial silence comes from the pain: the burning, the cramps, the fullness they're feeling, but they're still trying to hold onto their dignity so they don't make a peep as you sodomize them."

His disparaging words fell on deaf ears as I struggled to stop myself from bawling through the strenuous beating my ass was taking. His thrusting was rhythmic now, deep and hard into me each time, but paced evenly so I could anticipate the pain.

"Eventually they break, though. You just have to go deep or hard enough, hence why I like it 'balls deep'," he punctuated the phrase by shooting through my rectum in one motion and resting his thighs on my butt, his balls trapped between us.

I knelt sweating below him as he sat on top of me, filling me up, before he continued, "The second instance of silence is when they realize they're orgasming from the assfucking they still hate. That can also be a beautiful thing; the sweat, the grimacing, the real struggle as they try to conceal their innate anal fucktoy."

My brain tried to catch some of what he said, but it was preoccupied with trying to lessen the pain: through breathing, through shifting, through telling myself to relax. All I knew is that it wasn't nice what he was saying, and his attacks soon matched. I squealed as his body withdrew and came crashing down into mine, his balls slapping hard against my exposed pussy as he smashed into my tushie. Breathing suddenly became difficult as his hands slowly wrapped around my neck, using it as a handle with which to throw the rest of his body against. I screamed, the burning and tearing sensation overwhelming me as I struggled to escape from the onslaught. Whatever lube my saliva had provided was long gone, and his rough fucking began to feel like it would rip me inside out.

I weakly hoped Robert would hear my screaming and come to my rescue, but my screams only came out as a hoarse gasp as his grip constrained my windpipe. His hips rained down on me, my insides feeling like they were being turned to mush as he used me tirelessly. I'm only a fucktoy to him, I acknowledged, he doesn't care about me, only his pleasure. The notion triggered a resurgence of pleasure in my crotch, just as my vision began to blur and I thought I would pass out.

No. I am not going to orgasm from this fuckwad's ruthless sodomy I demanded. Somehow through the tearing and burning in my asshole, the cramps in my gut, my strained breathing, a twinkle of pleasure I had experienced earlier glistened. This. Is. Not. Happening. Insistent on not letting whiskey breath have this victory I focused on the pain instead to stifle it.

The overwhelming pain immediately washed over me, causing me to wail into the air through his grip as his phallus continued to punch in and out of my poor sphincter. He was no longer leaving his head in now, his cock briefly leaving me empty before smashing into my rear again.

"Yesss, gimme that ass!" he hissed above me, releasing my throat and pulling my head up by a fistful of hair. Each time he yanked me back into him, his cock felt like it would bounce off my sphincter before barreling through my guts, bruising my insides wherever he landed.

I panted in discomfort, gasping for breath as the world reeled around me. The pain was just too much, and I finally succumbed, withdrawing into my groin, willing to endure the pleasure to take my mind off of my violation. The ruination of my backside was a constant fire in my mind, making rational thought difficult. I only wanted to stop the pain in my bottom. Well, and maybe get off, I realized reproachfully. Somehow, I was still horny through all this madness, my desire to climax fogging up more and more of my mind in an effort to eclipse the endless pain.

I sobbed into the air as the orgasm built like a tidal wave, eclipsing the searing pain in my ass or the pressure on the scalp. Frustrated that I could not control my body as it was used, I wept loudly as the powerful orgasm crashed into my body, shaking me from head to toe and making me flail like a ragdoll in whiskey breath's rough hands.

"Ah yes, there it is," he grunted from above me, keeping a tight grip on my hair as he pounded into me from above relentlessly, "I think my little anal fucktoy likes it!"

"Oh... OH GOD!" I whispered into the air as the orgasm intensified, amplified by his degradation. Blue-hot lightning ripped through me, pushing my consciousness outside of myself, again disassociating me from my quaking body, watching myself kneel in the middle of an orgy, cumming harder than I ever had. From anal rape no less. What the fuck is happening to me?

My thoughts drifted away and my vision faded as my body convulsed again and again on the floor, victim to a ruthless sodomy. I awoke from a cock roughly thrust in my mouth, making me gag and triggering my instincts. I could still feel the afterglow of the orgasm pulsing through me, allowing me to bask in euphoria.

"Ah, there she is," I heard a familiar voice say above me as I started to suck obediently while breathing through my nose. Whiskey breath's cock. I took stock of my body as I did, noting an empty void in me as I lay on my side. My ass, while raw, wasn't occupied at the moment which kind of surprised me. And my dripping pussy, I could swear it twitched at the thought of my ass being filled up. A ripple of electricity ran down my body as I tried to take more of his meat down my throat, showing him I was grateful for the orgasm he'd ripped from my ass. Fuck I felt good, calmly slurping on his rod, as my body twitched in time to blissful pulses.

In a daze, I felt myself lifted onto the couch and seated onto whiskey breath's cock, surprisingly in my pussy. I gripped his strong shoulders as I writhed on him, eager to please him, but also trying to feed the fire quickly building in my crotch. My pussy was ecstatic to be attended to, something I had briefly forgot about as orgasms had been yanked from my asshole again and again.

As I started to bounce up and down on whiskey breath, he suckled at my petite breasts, kneading them roughly as he used them as handles on which to force me deeper onto his cock.

"Oh, I'm gonna enjoy your pussy as much as I enjoyed ripping the virginity right out of your ass," he grunted into my ear before kissing my neck, one hand gripping my collar strongly. I thought about correcting him, telling him that Robert had defiled my ass, and my boyfriend before, but then I realized what he meant. My asshole had been virgin to him, and it had definitely behaved as such, stretching more than it ever had to accommodate him. I shivered, my pussy alighting with pleasure as the fullness strained and stretched my pussy tunnel. I thought I could feel his huge cock inside my belly, feel it stroking against the walls of my pussy, jabbing at the very end, the very base of my cunt tunnel, perhaps my womb.

Suddenly I was pushed forward into whiskey breath's chest as someone leaned over me. Of course, someone wants to use my asshole, I thought indifferently, trying to relax my sphincter and hoping this DP would go better than the first. The familiar full sensation returned as a thick cockhead forced my bottom open, and I groaned into whiskey breath's chest, trying to feel past the pain. Whoever was entering me did not have a small cock, and the cramps returned.