Sanctuaire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I briefly turned around to see stocky black man holding my ass cheeks apart as he tried to wedge more of his cock into me. A searing pain erupted from my sphincter as I felt him try to angle his cock deeper into me, his body trying to get closer to mine with whiskey breath in the way. I cried out and tried to shift my body, not trying to stop their fun, but to make it easier on my beaten ass. Whiskey breath ignored me, instead pinning me to his chest and renewing the notion that I had no autonomy. Bent over, I clenched my teeth and whimpered as more and more big black cock was forced up my ass, bloating out my belly with thick ebony meat.

"Oh man, this one's starfish still has a lot of fight left in it," the man groaned from behind as he pushed deeper inside me. The pain was there, but my head was swimming from whiskey breath's cock in my vagina. Wanting to escalate to another orgasm, I ground into his lap as the newcomer drove deeper into my rear. I already knew I was going to cum again from the thick meat slowly reaming my butt. Reaching down to play with my gooey pussy, I started quaking again in orgasm as I felt all the cum.

"Yeah, let's get this bitch airtight," the black man said, beckoning to a nearby trainer in the midst of piledriving a brunette against a couch much like Robert had. The guy nodded, grabbing a large dildo off a nearby end table and replacing his cock with it. The girl grunted but accepted it, keeping it in place with her hands as she lay inverted. Another trainer squatted over her and fed his cock into her mouth, which she took readily. My brain snapped back to myself as the third guy walked over and climbed up to stand on the couch.

"What's airtight?" I asked foolishly, a little concerned but eager to please. Each new thing I'd learned here had resulted in some level of discomfort. But they also had resulted in my most powerful orgasms to date...

"Here hun, I'll show you," the new trainer said, lifting my face up by a handful of hair. Before it even clicked in my brain, my mouth already knew, opening to envelope the slimy cock. The thought offended me, knowing the cock had just been in another girl's asshole, but I only tasted lube and saliva. Grateful, I slurped hungrily at the cock. I'm so fucking full right now, I realized in awe. Airtight, as they say.

"Don't want any holes to go to waste, you know?" the handler said down to me, keeping a firm grip on my chin as he fed his cock into me.

Everyone began to pick up pace in me, whiskey breath pumping upwards, another sawing in and out of my ass, and the newcomer gripping my skull tightly as he repeatedly tried to wedge his cock down my throat. Impaled by three dicks, I felt absolutely packed with cock meat, particularly in my guts where the two huge cocks were jerking in and out, millimeters from one another. The hard cock in my mouth finally made the bend and shot down my throat, gagging me as his balls quickly came to a rest on my chin. The guy mounting my ass must have sensed my panic as his hands grabbed mine and restrained them behind my back.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I heard one of them mumble, "That shit never gets old."

The anaconda in my throat finally disengaged and I retched, embarrassed about the mess of saliva, tears, sweat and mucus covering my face. My embarrassment only grew as I felt my anal occupant withdraw, his hands pulling my asscheeks apart to view my dilated orifice. I felt a shiver run through my body as the cool air hit my colon, and almost came from the realization that my insides were on display for any interested parties.

"What a cute little gape," the stocky black man said mockingly, before shoving his cock back in my ass, "Still got a way to go!"

The third cock followed suit and I struggled again with the discomfort and lack of air. If I'd thought I was helpless before, I was undeniably trapped now. My legs had the most freedom, and only inches of motion were possible as I lay between them. The cock muzzle made the trip down my throat again, smoothly bouncing off my tonsils as it took up residence in my esophagus. Again I shook helplessly on top of whiskey breath as I fought for freedom and air, to the delight of my handlers. I paid no attention to the men rutting in my pussy and ass as my chest burned with the need for air. Eventually, the cock slid out, the head popping free of my throat and retreating out my mouth. I drew in great, ragged, heaving breaths of air as I was assaulted by a fresh wave of laugher and lewd, cruel remarks.

"You're doing great, babe! Remember to relax the jaw."

"You'll be the best free-use slut in no time!"

"You're not going to cum on us like some sex-starved bimbo are you? I don't know if I want to deal with the mess."

The last comment struck me hard as I realized two things: the past few hours had definitely indicated I was a sex-starved bimbo, and...I was definitely on the brink of cumming. Their humiliating words, combined with the state I was in: the cock in my pussy, my lightheadedness, the constant anal drilling, and the absolute disregard for my autonomy as I was used like a pimp's newest whore. I couldn't stop the shuddering that started in my fiery groin, translating into shaking legs and a heaving chest that threatened to remove the cock from my throat. The next thing I knew, I came in an explosion, squirting cunt fluid all over the man underneath me. I had a moment to enjoy the throbbing aftershocks, and then my body began the desperate search for air.

"Oho! Thar she blows!" my oral occupant hooted, pushing his stomach to my nose in order to keep my throat captive from within. My vision blurred as the sensations took over my body, and my muscles sought out any avenue to reduce the overwhelming sensations. Unfortunately, my orgasm only served to egg them on, and they began to pound into me hard as I choked on cock. My body could do nothing but take the abuse, shaking from the impacts while still trembling from my climax. My mind washed away and I lost consciousness as my air supply dwindled.

I slowly came to, unsure if it was moments or minutes later. It took a second to remember I was being gangbanged, my body slowly apprising me of which orifices were still in use. Still full in my bottom and pussy, I cobbled together. Thank god for breathing again. There was a gooey mess between whiskey breath and I, my pussy continuing to gush as my orifices serviced the handlers. I ventured in an out of consciousness as my lower holes were used relentlessly, my own fluctuating orgasms dictating my level of awareness.

My senses returned to me as a red-hot stream of cum hit my cheek and open mouth. My first impulse was to retch; the temperature, texture and taste marring my own orgasm, but part of me didn't want to upset them, so I licked my lips and looked for more. I didn't have to wait long, as the cock in my ass vacated and reappeared in my mouth. I sucked him off weakly as I sat atop whiskey breath, who seemed to be close to cumming as well. Sure enough, whiskey breath detached himself from my pussy, allowing the stocky black man to pull me to a kneeling position on the floor by my hair. I continued to give him skull until he grunted and groaned, finally giving me my reward. I sat there expectantly as rope after rope of cum hit my face, sticking in my hair and eyelashes. I had to close my eyes to stop the burning, but I felt whiskey breath stand behind me and place his cock on my forehead. In moments, I felt his cum pour down from above, coating my entire face in a thick film of semen.

"Well done, whore," I heard him say as he scooped semen into my mouth with his deflating cock.

I didn't know what to say, what to think as I sat there kneeling on the floor, blind. His words spurred me on though, and I realized one of my hands had snaked between my legs and was frigging my pussy. My holes were vacant, but something deep in me, spurred on by his words and my cum-covered face made me seek just one more orgasm. I felt another hand join mine as they fingered my sopping pussy roughly.

"Lemme give you a hand since you were such an obedient little fucktoy," I heard the black man rasp in my ear, "Be a good whore and grab your heels for me."

"Ohhhh," I moaned like a whore in heat as his harsh words and ministrations brought back the familiar euphoric sensations. I grabbed my new stilettos, pushing out my chest right as I began to tremble and spasm. I felt his other hand wrap around my collar and squeeze, cutting off my air again and bringing my orgasm to an overwhelming apex.

"Unnnggghhh!" I choked out as my lightheadedness allowed the orgasm to take over any remaining braincells. My hands valiantly tried to hold on to my heels, but it was useless as I spasmed in his grip uncontrollably. The orgasm felt like it lasted forever, my head held up by my suffocating collar.

Eventually I came to, a sweaty, semen-covered mess of a body in the middle of a loud orgy. I spotted Robert, currently sodomizing the petite Asian girl, her legs spread wide as she lay face-down on the floor. Her face lay on the carpet, her hands reaching back obediently to hold open her asshole for Robert as he did push-ups into her. She was screaming hoarsely into the carpet, but somehow maintained a grip on her asscheeks, pulling them wide for Robert to plunge his cock deeper until only his balls remained between them. When he finally pulled out and stood up, a large black trainer took his place, sinking himself deep into her bowels amidst her groaning.

Robert wandered back to me, helping me up from the floor in my tall heels.

"Amy is wrapping up her initiation," he motioned as we sat down on a loveseat, my brain struggling to catch my bearings. The trainers were all waiting in a line behind her prone body, masturbating or using another initiate as a fluffer to keep them hard before they dove into her backside. Her red and raw asshole contrasted her tanned butt, but she persisted through the anal train with no complaint.

"Tomorrow she'll get her breasts resized and a cute tattoo to mark the occasion," he stated casually, "She's such a great addition to the resort."

A tattoo? In my mental fog the thoughts danced out of my grasp, and I remained content to stroke Robert's cock as we sat in the audience. His cock was slowly deflating so I took it upon myself to suck on his tip while he watched Amy. He eventually provided a guiding hand on my ponytail, forcing me down deeper and harder with each stroke.

"Oh yeah, that's nice; lemme wrap up with Amy and then I'll show you back to your apartment," he said above me as his hips rose towards the back of my throat. After a minute of jackhammering into my mouth, he pulled me off and rose to join the other trainers. One was still pounding into her asshole, but he had wrapped a large forearm around her neck, and was holding her up in a chokehold as the other trainers came on her face. Her face was bright red as she struggled to breath, but with each new deposit on her face it looked like she herself came. Robert grunted, shooting a huge load into her gasping mouth as the rest of them did the same. The man sodomizing her finally let go, revealing his own deposit deep in her now gaping asshole. There was clapping and hooting as Amy proceeded to lick up the cum on her face and tits, smiling as she reveled in the attention. Eventually she stood up shakily, and the last man to sodomize her scooped her up in his arms and walked out the door.

Similarly, many of the trainers were doing the same to the initiates, and before I knew it, I was tossed over Robert's shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I noticed one guy left without a girl and asked Robert as I bounced on his shoulder along a pathway.

"Pakari had to take her," he said, almost mournfully, "She'll be back for initiation tomorrow."

I realized in a daze that I'd missed much of the orgy, barely able to keep track of the cocks rotating throughout my holes. But god had it been euphoric, I smiled. Robert had given me my first anal orgasm today, but I couldn't count the amount of orgasms that had wracked my body in the...last hour? 20 minutes? 4 hours? I had little sense of time, but I could see the beautiful tropical setting sun as Robert trailed back up to the apartments he'd pointed out earlier to me. In the back of my mind I vaguely recalled protesting and screaming amidst the orgy while I was 'airtight'.

Probably one of those two new girls, I thought, not everyone is cut out for free-use I guess.