All Comments on 'Sanctum of Defilement Pt. 03'

by dreadknots

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DackmanDackman10 months ago

I love this story. Hope you’ll do more of it

saadiansaadian10 months ago

Gasp! Cliff hanger! I need more please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Intriguing story, the plot seems more than perfunctory and I'm curious to see where that goes. The story is sexy though the sex scenes themselves could be longer.

That said I'd like you to answer me one question in the next installment's author's note, will Skari get fucked by some nice hunk eventually? Or at least bottom to another lady? I like trans on fem plenty but I much prefer guy on trans so knowing one way or another where this story will go sexually would be good. I know you have it in you, that story of yours about a waifish trap (in from the rain IIRC?) is still one of my favs.

Keep up the good work either way

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very well written; I'm enjoying the plot as much as the porn! It's nice to read a queer take on the horny mmo genre, and the corruption aspect is great! Also I did enjoy the brief appearance of the cute slimeboys; would love to see them or some other boys/masc enbies make an appearance again, but if that's not what tickles your fancy it's still a superb story and I'll eagerly await the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is my favorite work of yours, please keep it up!

luissaluissa9 months ago

Please continue this story, Thnk you

RileyLockhaertRileyLockhaert9 months ago

Wow, amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I might have to finally create an account, just so I don't miss any other updates here. This chapter bangs hard; it's only fitting that with Skari's Sanctum expanded, the story becomes more expansive too. 1) Build-up of Bleedthrough and a possible collapse of Jane's subsistence really tightens the tension; the VR vs IRL conflict also feels on-point and resonant, to the perspective of someone who used to use gaming to dissociate from a body and gender role that just didn't fit right. 2) The new characters are sharp and flavorful: the austere (overcompensating?) manager, the driven hyperslut life mage, and of course the grandiose and lonely goth slime herself. Such a smokeshow. 3) As Skari deepens her relationships with Honeydew, Briggy and especially Rakna, we see her grappling with what it means to command. Almost strategy/base-builder games gloss over this aspect of sovereignty, so it's a welcome addition. 4) Amorphous malleable googirl sex is hot, nuff said. FIN) I know not to expect every thread to be followed right away. But that's part of the fun of serial fiction, not knowing when a favorite side character or theme gets its next moment in the spotlight. Kudos!

siondiresiondire7 months ago

I love this series. The compassion and creativity that jane shows while becoming an evil overlord is so much fun.

The little seeds of the mystery we've been learning about are interesting. I hope more of Skari spills over into the real world. I kinda hope jane gets to fuck the inspector from corporate

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

This was so good!!! The plot is super engaging and the more I read the more invested I get!! I also love the idea of a mage using cum as a mana source / magic fuel that was super cool :3!! I was gonna save next chapter for tmmr but I'm gonna read it right away because I need more of this in my life right now!!!! 💖💖💖💖

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdreadknots@dreadknots
I write lewd stories for fun. https://twitter.com/LeafTilde come call me a slut or w/e

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES