Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 19B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forget food. I'll take you out for a first rate meal at a pricey restaurant later. You'll have a good appetite by the time you've worked your way through the guys."

He was groping my bottom and laughed knowingly when I began undressing.

Well the first four guys were all Japanese, the rest of the group of tourists I'd seen in the bar last night. I felt pleased and flattered to learn that their friends had highly recommended my 'services' but thought it a pity that they hadn't entered in a group instead of one at a time!

The next guy was an Italian tourist who was full of himself, but at least he fucked me with more consideration for my own pleasure than any of the others.

Then it was a Canadian and he wanted me to kneel on the end of the bed so that he could fuck me while standing up. Slapping my buttocks a couple of times he then began fucking me with slow lunging thrusts of his penis, soon stimulating my clitoris with a finger, which was good.

The seventh was a guy in his late-sixties. A local, he asked if I'd spank him first and happy to oblige I found the experience exhilarating. Fired up by the spanking the old guy fucked me with fast and furious penis thrusts.

There were two other guys after him but by this time it was all becoming a bit of a blur and I don't really remember much about either of them.

And that was it. Bryce arrived in the room soon after the last guy had departed and announced himself well pleased with the evenings takings, and well he might.

"I've had some good reports from the guys who were all well pleased with your services."

Again he spent a considerable amount of time with his face between my thighs, inhaling deeply before licking me to orgasm. Then he fucked me, reminding me unnecessarily that his was my tenth penis of the evening.

Bryce left saying he had hotel business to attend to while I had a soak in the bath. Contemplating my experiences over the two evenings I could hardly believe it possible that I'd been fucked by fifteen guys, sixteen counting Bryce. The one hundred and fifty pounds Bryce had given me was a nice addition to my seminar earnings and unlike the money for that wouldn't be declared for tax purposes next time I filled in the form.

Sometime later Bryce was as good as his word and took me to a pricey restaurant, although it was thanks to me he could afford to. His own 'earnings' from my activities amounted to four hundred and fifty pounds, little wonder Bryce remarked that he was impatient for my next seminar.

"But so are you I suspect," he added and I didn't contradict him having loved my experiences as a prostitute, or Bryce's whore as he called me while walking back to the hotel.

* * *

To complete the round up of my sexual activities for 2001 I must make mention of spending seven weekends with Douglas in London besides the one in January, mostly without hubby as they were all three day weekends. As John wouldn't be able to travel until late Friday evening and have to leave on the Sunday Douglas told him it wasn't worth his while coming at all. Consequently, hubby was growing ever more frustrated about not being able to watch us!

I should also include five other guys:

February, Will.

May, Ian.

June, Jean-Paul.

July, Jack.

December, Benjamin.

12