Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax your arse muscles cunt face," he snarled, but then laughed at the ease in which his penis glided into my anus.

Two or three thrusts and I knew he was fully buried inside me.

"The randy old tart's had loads of cocks up her arse judging by how easy it was to get mine in," Beefy announced, bum fucking me steadily.

"I thought so, only a slut would carry a tube of anal lubricant in her bag. I'm going next."

I recognised the voice of Andy.

This time I did manage to keep count and a total of nine of them bum fucked me including Andy and Porky. From time to time others fucked me in the more conventional way, thus allowing my anus a rest.

My 'ordeal' was nearly over but perhaps the worst and certainly the most humiliating and ignominious part was still to come.

Dragged from the bale and thrown on to the dirt floor I was surrounded by the louts who began urinating on me. I rolled this way and that but it was impossible to avoid the streams of urine pouring down on to my body. Beefy of course, aimed at my face as did his brother Porky, both laughing when, spluttering as the liquid went up my nose, I received a full blast directly into my mouth. It went on and on with those who had finished being replaced by others. By the time most if not all the louts had relieved themselves I was absolutely soaked in urine, just about every centimetre of my skin glistened wetly, as presumably did my face. My hair was also soaked in the stuff and of course Beefy was delighted.

But still worse was to come!

They must have planned it all out at some stage because no words were spoken as a number of them, inevitably including Beefy and the more violent of the black guys, pulled me up and dragged from the barn and towards an area of field where there were many cow pats.

"No no no!" I yelled, realising their intention.

"But yes," roared Beefy and I was deposited face down on the cow pats.

Not content with that, he and the black guy then seized my wrists and dragged me back and forth, rolling me over and over until I was covered in cow dung, the foul smell of the vile stuff filling my nose. For once even I felt that things had gone too far.

They let go of my wrists then to stand jeering as I floundered about covered in cow dung.

"Covered in cow shit. The right outcome for the wanton old slut," someone shouted.

They had taken many photos and perhaps film clips on their phones during the events in the 'shippon' and now proceeded to take more of my degrading and humiliating condition.

(I found later that they'd even used my phone to take pictures, perhaps wanting to remind me of everything they'd done to me).

When they had gone I staggered across to a water trough which was fortuitously placed near the 'shippon' to sluice myself down. I gasped at the coldness of the water as I endeavoured to wash the mixture of urine and cow dung from my body and hair. It took an age but eventually I was satisfied that all traces had been removed.

Next, I collected the contents of my shoulder bag which had been scattered about the barn, pleased that I'd had the foresight to remove my money as only fifty or sixty pence was missing.

I then made my way back across the fields, hoping the sun would dry my tortured body and I wouldn't meet anyone. My buttocks felt inflamed and would do so for quite a while following the beating they'd received and I was aware of bruises already beginning to show on my thighs.

Passing the spot where my stockings had been removed there was no sign of them and I hoped the louts would have had the decency to at least leave my outer garments. Continuing onwards I soon saw my bra and the remnants of my panties fluttering in the breeze from high up in the hedge.

I breathed a sigh of relief to find first my top and then skirt where they'd been left and struggled into the garments gratefully.

Continuing, I soon saw the answer to my missing stockings. They had been tied to the wing mirrors of my car!

I drove home, my sore and aching body a constant reminder of the experience, but despite everything that had happened to me I knew that I'd gladly go through it all again!

(Early November).

Answering the doorbell one evening I was surprised to find it was Aaron.

"I hope you don't mind but I need your advice about something. I ought to have phoned I suppose, you might have company," he said, seeming on edge.

"No worries, you'll always be welcome here," I told him.

Well, the problem turned out to be his girlfriend's attitude towards sex. In all other aspects their relationship was fine but Kate was adamant that sex outside of marriage was wrong. Her parents are very religious apparently and although Kate wasn't as fanatical about it as them, she was strongly opposed to any sort of sexual contact before marriage, even light petting was out.

"With your strong libido and sexual appetite I can see the problem," I told him with a smile, my mind already working on a possible solution.

"I really don't know what to do," he went on. "I really love Kate but her attitude to sex worries me. If we marry the sexual side might be disastrous like it was with Fay, you know the girlfriend I told you about."

"Well I think the best course of action, and I'm probably speaking from self-interest here, is that while giving your relationship with Kate time to develop you could use me to relieve your pent-up sexual energy."

"I was hoping you'd say that," he admitted with a smile and took me in his arms.

We kissed passionately and it was just like old times. I felt Aaron's penis hardening rapidly against my body and his hands squeezing my bottom.

We ran upstairs and undressed in double-quick time.

Tumbling onto the bed, I murmured, "I'll always spread my legs for you," and pulled him on top.

Aaron's penis slid inside and with a couple of thrusts was fully embedded inside me.

"My cock feels so at home inside your cunt," he murmured, his buttocks beginning to move slowly up and down.

(Aaron had been nervous about the use of graphic language in the early days of our relationship, having been visibly shocked the first time he heard a four-letter word pass my lips, but had gradually become more comfortable and even admitting to being turned on by hearing four-letter words 'spoken by a mature and real lady like you').

"Well you ought to know by now that your cock will always be welcome. My cunt remains yours whenever you want it."

With that we fucked lustily, later enjoying a much longer and more leisurely session of lovemaking.

Although Aaron's visits weren't as frequent as before he still managed to call in for sex three or four times a week and I entertained hopes that his relationship with Kate might fizzle out altogether. Was that selfish and wrong of me?

(Early December).

I had my wish anyway when Aaron turned up one Friday evening in early December and asked if he could stay the weekend.

"I've broken up with Kate."

I commiserated because I knew how fond of her he'd been, but secretly I was exultant!

What a weekend it was. It seemed as if we fucked almost non-stop, it was just like old times. I took Aaron for a meal on the Saturday evening but apart from that we hardly left the bedroom.

Aaron had told me a few weeks earlier that he'd finally managed to escape the family home and was now genuinely staying at his mate's flat so no longer had to lie about his whereabouts. The big advantage in his current living situation is that Aaron could now spend nights in my bed without having to account for his whereabouts to anyone and we were back to our old lifestyle of regular sex sessions. Lovely.

It also meant he could spend the entire Christmas/New Year period at my house. It was a delightful twelve days and nights with a considerable amount of sex and, in Aaron's case at least, sexual experimentation. I even managed to introduce him to the pleasures of spanking, although he couldn't be persuaded to use enough force telling me he didn't want to inflict pain, despite my encouragement to do just that.

It was during those days that Aaron asked me about my sexual experiences, remarking how he assumed I'd led a full and varied sex life. I related a few of my tamer sexual encounters, not wanting to risk shocking him with my more outrageous exploits, and noticed the way he invariably became physically aroused during my tales. Not that it takes much!

One day I decide to expand the scope a bit and told him all about a threesome I enjoyed with two Australian brothers in September 2000, thinking that by his reaction to my other tales he wouldn't find it overly shocking. I judged correctly, Aaron freely admitted that the idea of taking part in a threesome really turned him on.

"Well I'm game if you can find the third person," I told him.

"Perhaps my mate Will, whose flat I share, might be up for it. He knows about my relationship with you and finds it fascinating that I'm having sex with someone your age; not that you seem anywhere near fifty-five," he added hastily.

Our conversation ended there and as it was January before the threesome took place I'll have to carry it over to the next installment of my story.


12