Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 45 - 2020 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not with the three of you I haven't no, but I keep my private life secret from my work life, mostly that is."

"Well I've a bet with Danny, which is purely hypothetical at the moment. The question is, if it wasn't for the virus would you be willing to have sex with a guy if by doing so we were awarded a particularly lucrative new contract?"

"One of you thinks I would, the other not I suppose. I wonder who it is thinks I would."

"It's me Sandi," Will replied, confirming my suspicions. "I know you well enough by now to think you'd be willing to spread your legs to help us win a contract. In fact you're growing wet just thinking about it," he teased, fingers probing between my thighs.

"Ok, you're right, I suppose I would have sex with a stranger to help your business venture."

"You'd do it with a stranger even if no benefit accrued," Will teased. "The others don't agree but I'm convinced you'd open your legs for any guy on the planet. I saw the excitement written on your face that day when I talked about a bunch of strangers coming in and fucking you one after the other. You're a nympho and can never get enough cock, randy Sandi."

This time I did pull up, regardless of the fridge and freezer shopping, pulling into the first gateway. We dashed into a field where Will took me vigorously with the sound of traffic passing on the other side of the hedge. It was only afterwards when we made our way back to the car that Will noticed a string of a dozen or so walkers moving along the opposite hedgerow. We laughed that in our lust to get at one another neither of us had noticed them.

Saturday June 13th.

A few days later, Will and I were laying side by side on the bed while Aaron took a shower and Danny had gone down to prepare breakfast. Turning on his side to look at me Will asked how many guys I've had sex with.

"Or is it so many you've lost count," he grinned. "Must be well into three figures I would imagine with your sexual appetite."

"Four figures actually,"I replied wondering if Will would be shocked.

"Really? You've been fucked by over a thousand guys!"Will exclaimed, excitement in his voice.

I refrained from telling Will the true figure is actually over two thousand, thinking the truth would really shock him.

Of course he told the others about my 'claim to have fucked a thousand guys', as he put it and I observed Aaron hoping he wouldn't be too shocked or disgusted. He looked a little bemused but seemed to take the news calmly enough while Danny merely commented that he wasn't surprised.

"Sandi told me last year about some of her encounters with guys,"Aaron remarked. "It was a story about a threesome she had which prompted me to want to try it."

At that, both Will and Danny expressed interest in hearing about my 'sexploits' so I promised to tell them about a few encounters in due course.

Late-June.

First though I must relate an episode I thoroughly enjoyed with my lovers one very hot day, a day which ended in thunderstorms.

I stood on the lawn, naked but for a broad-brimmed hat to shade my eyes from the sun. On a whim, Will had used the handcuffs he'd found in my sex toy drawer to secure my wrists together behind my back.

My body was wet with a mixture of sweat and love juice as the three lads worked on me with their tongues. With Will kneeling at my rear, hands caressing my bottom while holding the cheeks apart, his tongue worked it's magic on my anus. Danny kneeling low in front licking expertly at my cunt while Aaron's tongue worked on my nipples and I was practically delirious with the sensations sweeping through my body. The combination of cunnilingus and analingus carried out simultaneously with the nipple stimulation caused waves of orgasms to convulse my body and I would probably have fallen if it hadn't been for Aaron supporting me.

Will and Danny swapped over and the tongue licking went on and on.

Eventually, after what had seemed an age, the handcuffs were removed and I was gently lowered to the ground. Spreading my legs eagerly to receive the first penis I was babbling hysterically that they must do this sort of thing to me again.

It was Aaron, going first for a change, and I yelled joyously when his mighty penis drove into me. The others were kneeling either side of me so I was able to hold their cocks all the time Aaron was fucking me, squeezing them repeatedly in my excitement.

Danny fucked me next and then finally Will mounted me.

"You're an out and out slut Sandi and you know it but we all think you're both an amazing woman and a truly phenomenal fuck," he said, his penis sliding deep inside.

My house is detached and the garden very private but it's possible that my yells and screams of pleasure that afternoon could be heard by neighbours, particularly with so many people working from home these days.

Saturday June 27th.

"I think it's time Sandi regaled us with tales of her sexual exploits down the years," Will said, a few days after the events just related.

Having thought long and hard about it since the earlier conversation a couple of weeks ago, I simply referred them to the erotic story websites where my 'sexual autobiography' could be found.

I felt nervous watching Will bring up my 'sexual autobiography' on his laptop and directed them to the disclaimer about the stories being a mixture of reality and fantasy from my prurient imagination.

Over the next few days chapters were read aloud by one of them while I lay on the bed flanked by the others. They took it in turn to read a chapter while the listeners caressed my body. Naturally each reading culminated in a torrid sex session wherein I was pleasured by the three of them. Of course they wanted to know which of the tales were true and which fantasy but I refused to enlighten them, saying only that the majority were largely true including some they probably thought too outrageous to be anything but pure fantasy.

To be continued...

12