Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached for the top of my panties. He grabbed my hands quite strongly preventing me from trying to remove them.

"We made a deal." he reminded me.

I nearly sobbed.

"But..."

"Wednesday," he said very firmly, "tomorrow I shall remove your bra and enjoy your delicious breasts. On Wednesday you shall be naked and I'll enjoy your pretty bum and your lovely pussy. Not before."

"You won't enjoy my tits on Wednesday?" I asked impishly.

"On Wednesday I shall lay you on your bed and enjoy every inch of your beautiful, naked body."

He stopped talking and worked his mouth upwards, over my panties. At the top he playfully pulled them out with his teeth and tried to look down behind them. I sucked what little tummy I had in, to make it easier. He pinged the elastic back, laughed and his mouth continued upwards across my tummy to my tits. He kissed all over the fabric and when he reached the uncovered swelling at the top he licked and sucked before darting back to my erect nipples pushing hard against the material.

He stood and pulled me tight into his body.

"OK?"

"Yes, very. Can I undress you now?"

"It's gone half past four? There's no rush. Tomorrow after we've uncovered your delicious tits? We could lay on your bed for a few minutes, have a cuddle?" he suggested.

I was dressed, jeans and a T shirt. Which Brian helped me put on. It was very nearly five. Time to go. We kissed.

"Can we walk together in the morning or would you rather follow me?" I teased.

"Together but when we walk across the field you can go first in the narrow bits. I must fly." he said breaking away from my arms with a laugh, "Sweet dreams, my love!"

"Bye Darling, see you in the morning."

### ### ###

Dad left when I was eight, never saw him again nor did I want to. He was always shouting and making Mum cry. The divorce papers came through and apparently he didn't even ask for access to me.

Mum and me were mates. Not swap notes on boyfriends mates but you know what I mean. We could talk about everything and she answered ever question I asked, mostly. F'instance, years back we had 'human biology' in our biology class. A very sanitised version of human reproduction. I told Mum about it over dinner, gave her the details of what we'd learned, in less than an hour for God's sake!, and she filled in most of the spaces. There were a lot of spaces. She said, 'there's a lot more, when you have a question, just ask'.

Well one of the early questions I asked was 'what does it feel like to have a man's penis in your vagina?'. She smiled and then said, 'I think that's a question for a later date. Ask me again if you really want to know'. Well I really wanted to know after Brian left that first day but I didn't want to ask my Mum, I wanted to find out for myself. Mum must have known.

I couldn't wait to get to bed that night, to lie on the bed where I'd lain, in my undies, with Brian while he stroked and kissed everywhere that was bare skin. How I wanted bare skin everywhere. I went up to my room and undressed, watching myself in the mirror. I imagined Brian standing behind me as I teasingly removed my T shirt and jeans. I smiled as I reached behind to unclip my bra. I teased it off, threw it onto the bed and massaged my tits. I always massaged my tits after taking my bra off. They'd been encased all day and a massage made them feel much better. When they were comfortable I looked at them carefully in the mirror. They looked pretty good. All my girlfriends wore either push-up or padded bras. I asked my Mum if I could have one. She just laughed, 'with those boobs, artificial enhancement is one thing you'll never need,'. I turned to look at myself in profile. Still pretty good. Big test tomorrow afternoon, would Brian like them?

Brian said that he'd enjoyed following my bum to school. I've never thought about having a 'nice' bum. Hadn't really been much aware of it at all. I stepped back from the mirror so it was full length and tried looking over my shoulder. That wasn't totally successful. I had one of those dressing tables with three mirrors in my bedroom, from my Nan. Sorted! I adjusted the mirrors so I could see the reflection in the big mirror. Much better but quite dark. Job for tomorrow morning. I watched my wriggle out of my panties and practised a couple of times in case Brian wanted to watch me take them off. I thought about that for a moment. The idea really appealed to me, taking off my panties for my boyfriend, yes, I could do that! With my damp panties in the wash basket along with my T shirt I looked at my nakedness in the mirror, twisting and turning, trying to see as much as possible.

Did I look good enough for Brian? One thing that did annoy me was my bush. It wasn't like the rain forest but it was there, soft light curls of wispy hair. Would he like that or would he prefer smooth, like my Mum?

That's another thing. We didn't wander around naked, Mum and me but, say I was going to have a shower, I'd undress in my bedroom and walk across to the bathroom without anything on. So would Mum.

Mum was very pretty and after the divorce was finished she started to have boyfriends now and then. Nice but nothing special. Even when I was much younger she'd introduce me, 'Bob, this is Sandra, my daughter. Sandra, this is Bob, he'll be here for the weekend so no running around without any clothes on, OK?'

One day, when I was much older, Mum asked if they'd disturbed me and I told her she hadn't disturbed me but it did sound like she was having lots of fun. She gave me a funny look then hugged me close.

### ### ###

Brian also said he liked my hair, worn up high in a ponytail. I scrunched it up and held it high, looking at myself in the mirror. It needed washing.

"Mum?" I called from the top of the stairs.

"Yes, Dear," replied Mum poking her head round the lounge door and looking up at me.

"Can I have a bath and wash my hair, please?"

Mum gave me her funny look again.

"Course you can Dear. Just don't use all the hot water, I want to wash my hair tonight."

Back then showers were just rubber pipes pushed over the taps and you held them up or hooked them over something on the wall. Not plumbed in like they are today. I knelt down, wetted my hair, washed it then rinsed off. It took a few minutes. I ran the bath and had a good long soak. Laying back, I floated a bit and watched as my tits slowly rose from beneath the bubbles. They looked pretty good. Islands surrounded by white horses crashing against the shore. Putting my heals on the end of the bath I sank lower letting my hips rise. My wispy bush looked all flattened by the water and being a straw blonde colour it looked to have gone completely. That looks better, I decided. I gave it a stroke imagining Brian doing the same on Wednesday afternoon.

"You nearly done?" asked Mum, popping her head around the door.

She couldn't possibly have missed me stroking my fingers through my scant bush.

"Almost, Mum," I replied, "Mum, why do you stop your pubes from growing? And how?"

Mum gave me another of her funny looks.

"Why? Because I think it looks nice. It certainly feels nice and it helps to keep it cleaner, nothing to P on!" she laughed, "how? Well I used to shave it off but it grew back quite quickly and when it was stubbly it was uncomfortable, so I had to shave it again, sometimes twice, maybe three times a week. Now I use sugar..."

"Sugar gets rid of your pubes?"

"Not that type of sugar, silly. It's like a wax but softer. It doesn't need to be so hot. Like when I wax my legs. I use those strips, rub them on then rip them off? It hurts like hell but makes my legs smooth. Sugar is a bit like that. It still hurts like hell but no so much as hot wax and you use strips of material which makes it a bit easier."

She reached up into the bathroom cabinet and pulled out a quite large box.

"There, read the instructions, carefully. If you really want to suffer I'll give you a few pointers," she said putting the box on the floor, "shaving might be easier to start with.

"Does Dave like you having no pubes?"

Again that funny look.

"Yes. Yes he does, very much," she admitted with a little smile, "how much longer you gonna be?"

"I'm done Mum, was just enjoying a soak,"

I stood up and stepped out of the bath. Mum passed me a big towel then the box of sugar.

"Don't forget your bedtime reading," she grinned.

I dried myself off and took the towel back into the bathroom, to warm on the towel rail. Mum was laying back, her feet up by the taps, just as I had been. The water was pouring out of the taps as it filled up the bath around her. Mum looked lovely, totally relaxed and no hint of bush at all. She was running her fingers over the area and smiling happily.

"Sorry Mum."

She opened her eyes and smiled up at me.

"Nothing to be sorry for Dear, was just reminding myself how nice it feels. You want to try it?"

I looked at her, she was smiling and very relaxed. I looked at her smooth pussy, it did look nice so I knelt beside the bath and stroked my fingers over the smooth skin just as Brian had stroked mine but over my panties. It felt nice. I looked at Mum to make sure she was OK with me accepting her suggestion. Her eyes were closed and she was totally relaxed.

"It feels lovely Mum," I admitted and stroked it again, "will you show me how to keep mine as smooth as that?"

"Of course Dear, now off to bed with you. Let me get on with my bath. And don't forget your reading," she added with a laugh.

I was pulling my sleeping T shirt on when I suddenly thought 'would Brian prefer me to sleep naked or with a sexy nightie?' I pulled the T off and slid between the sheets. I'd ask him, sometime. I snuggled down, my head full of Brian and how we'd laid together on my bed earlier. How he'd run his fingers over my body and how he'd kissed all the uncovered bits of skin. It didn't take long for me to start playing with my nipples and soon after my hand slipped between my parted legs.

I started to play with my clitty and slid my finger into my pussy. For the first time I could see the man who was pleasing me in my minds eye and not just a stray finger, slipping in and out. I came very quickly and hoped Mum was still in the bathroom and not walking passed my bedroom door. I slept with thoughts of being naked on my bed with Brian.

=== === ===

"Have you taken your pill this morning?"

"Yes Mum, soon as I get up."

"Not missed any?"

"No Mum."

What? She's never asked if I've taken my pill let alone if I've forgotten any! I'd been on the pill years by then. Mum took me to the Doctors, 'just agree with everything I say, OK?' She told her how I was having problems with erratic periods playing havoc with my schooling and the pains they caused.

"Mum," I said on the way home, "I don't have erratic periods and seldom have problems with pains."

"It's nice for a girl to know when her period is due for all sorts of good reasons, even as simple as planning holidays where you'll be wearing a bikini or swimsuit. Trust me, you'll thank me one day!"

Mum went off to work and I rushed upstairs, stripped off and jumped in the bath. I used the shower to make sure I was nice and clean and fresh and got dressed again.

I was waiting for Brian by the front gate, my hair in a high ponytail, when I remembered that trip to the Doctor. Thank you Mum!

"Morning Sweetheart, you look scrumptious this morning. Hair looks really nice."

"Morning Darling, thank you. Do I get a kiss?" I giggled girlishly hardly expecting a response, let alone a kiss.

"Of course!" he pulled me into his arms and kissed me full on the lips.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that!" I laughed happily.

"Ask and ye shall receive, sayeth the lady in the tuck shop. So, do I walk behind you and watch your ponytail bounce and your bum wriggle? Do I walk beside you and chat or are we allowed to hold hands?"

"Yes!" I grinned, "we can walk up the road holding hands, if you like. Go across the field and I'll walk first on the narrow bits where you can watch my hair, my bum or both, one eye on each? You can kiss me like you just did when we get to the pond."

When my friends asked I admitted that I'd walked in with Brian and held his hand. I didn't admit to anything else.

### ### ###

He was waiting for me. He kissed me in front of everybody. Not a sweep you off your feet, left foot in the air kind of kiss but more than a peck and on the lips. I was thrilled.

"Good day?" he asked, taking my hand.

"Great day. All my mates were asking questions. I told them we had kissed and held hands on the way to college. What else do they need to know?" I smirked gleefully, "you?"

"My mates wanted to know how a gawky geek like me had managed to pull the best looking bird in the place. I told 'em you'd taken pity on me."

I squeezed his hand adoringly.

"Which way? Across the field or through the woods?"

"Let's go through the woods, get 'em all talking." he laughed mischievously.

### ### ###

"New rules today?" I said standing in front of the mirror eagerly.

Brian had removed my blazer, blouse and skirt taking as much time and care as he had the previous day. It felt wonderful, his hands exploring my body as each part was revealed. Caressing, stroking and kissing. He was driving me nuts with desire and I loved every minute.

"Ready for this?"

"Yes?"

"Certain?" he teased.

"Just get on with it, or I'll do it myself," I laughed happily.

He unfastened the hooks and we watched in the mirror as the sides swung free, exposing ... nothing. He smiled at me contentedly and kissed my neck. I turned my head and we had an awkward, but delicious kiss on the lips. His hands stroked up my belly, skirted my tits and went under my arms and up to my shoulder straps. He didn't work my straps off and cast my bra aside, he unveiled me, slow and gentle. I'm not sure if he was teasing me or himself.

It was at that point that I realised how silly and how lucky I'd been on Monday. I'd told my friends that the next guy to ask I'd accept and I meant it. I finally realised it could have been one of the real toe-rags in Brian's year, a year where they knew what they wanted from a girl and many were not averse to taking it, if it wasn't offered freely. I know I would have accepted. I know I would have accepted to be walked home and I knew I'd have taken the route through the woods. I wouldn't have resisted anything I was so fed up with Kevin and boys my own age. If Brian had been a toe-rag I'd no doubt have been mauled in the woods and if I'd taken him home... It didn't bear thinking about.

"Thank you!" I said humbly.

Brian hadn't even reached the point where my erect nipples were exposed.

"What for, I've done nothing more than I did yesterday, less, actually."

"It's not what you've done Darling, more what you haven't done and just being."

"Errr, pardon?"

"Not important, tell you sometime. Now will you please take my brassiere off?"

He did, but with no extra speed. My nipples were exposed and I heard a sharp intake of breath. I liked that. My puckered areolae came into view and I was delighted to see, reflected in the mirror, a happy smile on Brian's face. Then my breasts were free, totally uncovered, unprotected from his rapt attention by any form of covering. I stood straight, shoulders back and basked in his silent pleasure.

"WOW!" he exclaimed eventually.

That's what a girl likes to hear, every time.

"They're real. All yours! They... are... beautiful!"

"Course they're real, course they're mine! What did you expect? Bridget Bardot's?" I laughed delightedly.

"No, they're much better than that!" he stated to my pleasure, "it's just that your friends and most of the girls with boobs in college wear push-ups or padded bras to make them feel or look better. A lot of boys were wondering if yours were really real or just a much better fitting padded bra."

"And what did you think?"

"I always said they were real, they moved when you did. Your friend's don't." he smiled.

"So now you can tell your friends that mine are real," I giggled.

"Don't be silly, I won't be telling them anything more than that we hold hands and kiss."

"Thank you, Darling," I turned into him, reached up and gave him a big kiss, "don't mind me calling you Darling, do you?"

"There y'go again, thanking me for doing nothing!" he laughed, "and no I don't object to you calling me Darling at all. Call me anything that pleases you but not too late for dinner," he chuckled and pulled me closer.

"My boobs like to be massaged after being released from their daily prison, would you do that please?"

"I'll think about it," he said turning me back to face the mirror and cupping my tits in his big hands, "like this?"

"Mmmmm."

He stroked my tits, caressed them, teased my hard nipples and explored my tummy and my panties, all the while nuzzling my neck and nibbling my ear. I was putty in his arms. I felt totally safe and totally loved. I offered up a silent thank you to whoever or whatever might have been listening.

He bent and swept me up into his arms as easily as if I were a feather.

"Oi! Whatchadoin', yer big lug? Put me down this instant."

"I'm going to put you down. On the bed," he said with a dirty grin.

"Oh no you don't! You're not getting away with it that easy again. I'm only wearing knickers and so you should be too."

I stood in front of him. If I'd stood behind him I wouldn't have seen anything.

"Do you loosen your tie and take it off over your head or undo it completely?"

"You can undo it completely, I learned to tie ties properly a couple of weeks back," he laughed.

I removed the tie, folded it neatly and draped it over our blazers and returned to start on his shirt. I snuggled in close and reached round his waist. Pulling his shirt out of his trousers little by little I wondered if it felt as good for him as it had for me, first time. I wanted to see just how he'd lifted me so effortlessly and started on the buttons. I didn't open his shirt until they were all undone. Putting my hands on his shoulders I moved them down exposing his chest.

"Oh my goodness!"

"Is that 'oh, my goodness' nice or 'oh, my goodness' nasty?" he laughed.

"I'm going with oh, my goodness, WOW!" I replied delightedly, "I mean you look tall and lanky, almost skinny. I was expecting to be able to count ribs, not that I'd have minded if I could but you're muscly, not in an over developed Mr. Universe way. More a cheetah than a lion or a big, powerful tiger."

"So, a predator then? Not a nimble, lithe gazelle?" he chuckled.

"No, you're the cheetah, I'm the gazelle and you can catch me any time you like," I grinned mischievously.

I ran exploring hands over his torso. There wasn't an ounce of spare on him. His arms were just as toned.

"You go to a club or something?" I asked, quite rudely now I come to think of it.

"I'm a Venture Scout, we go climbing, potholing, caving, canoeing, camping and hiking. They give me all the exercise I need."

I slipped his shirt off, he really did look gorgeous. Now for the best bit. He'd made me wait. I dreamed all night of this moment and now...

I knelt, unbuckled his Scout belt, unbuttoned the top of his trousers and looked straight up into his face.

"You sure about this?" I asked teasingly.

He laughed.

"That's my line."

I knew from trying to get my own skinny fit jeans off that trying to push them down from the waist was a non starter so after unzipping his fly I put my hands on mid thigh and teased his trousers down. They were a good fit and needed just a bit of effort. 'Y' fronts! The only time I'd seen male underwear was on mannequins in shop windows. I recognised Y fronts immediately, nowhere to slip in a sneaky hand, tight all around. Nothing going to dangle out the bottom either. Just a bit of a bulge to look forward to. Trousers down a little more. The bulge began to appear much sooner than I expected. I couldn't maintain my casual approach any longer. I pulled a little more and, thank heavens, his trousers fell to the floor. I didn't even notice!