Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tightly trimmed bush was before him, the only temporary barrier between his lips and my wet pussy. Could he? Would he? He could and he did! I felt his tongue, hard and pointy pushing between the short hair, like a hunter sneaking up on his prey. A swift dart of his tongue and he had me trembling with excitement, shaking with need and desire in equal amounts. It had been so very long since...

Opening my stance as far as my high heels would allow I placed one hand gently on Jason's head and moved the other up between my breasts. In the twinkling of an eye my bra was undone. I pulled it down my arms, swapped hands on his head and the flimsy article of clothing joined my dress on the couch.

Less than an hour after watching my husband roll through the curtains and into the fires of hell I was standing naked before a new man having my clitty sucked and my pussy fingered. I felt good and I felt wanted for the first time in very many years.

=== === ===

Postscript.

I didn't marry Jason. It wouldn't have been appropriate, he was young enough to be my son. He didn't move in with me and our relationship, at work, was purely professional at all levels. Our out of hours relationship, after a couple of frantic weeks, was one of friends with benefits. We attended the theatre together, went to the cinema and dined out frequently. We were each other's plus one when a plus one was required and we had sex, good sex no, great sex, quite frequently to our mutual satisfaction.

Without the drag of my worthless husband and with the enthusiasm of my hard working lover my business boomed. Jason and I enjoyed three glorious years of our somewhat strange relationship. As I have said, we were discrete, never mixing business with pleasure.

I hadn't realised just how discrete we'd managed to be until one Tuesday lunchtime when Alice, my secretary, the one recommended by Jason, entered my office looking all flustered. Being a caring employer I asked if she was okay?

Apparently Jason had given her some urgent papers to type up after I'd read them through. She was all of a tiswas, so unlike her, so I probed a little deeper. It seemed that Jason always made her heart flutter but normally she would have time to restore her equilibrium before coming in to see me. She came right out with it;

"I know he's not married," she said, "but do you know if he's got a girlfriend?"

It rocked me back on my heels a bit. I'd not actually stopped to consider what our relationship might be having on his future plans. He'd come to the company straight from completing his degree at my old University. He was twenty four at the time and made an instant improvement far and above anything my husband had achieved. Apart from paying him very well, giving him every encouragement in the business and very much enjoying his company, in and out of bed, I really didn't know very much about his long term aims or desires. He was 30, I was 50! Had I ruined his chance of having a proper relationship with somebody his own age? Had I robbed him of the chance to have a family?

"Well, as you say, he's not married but if he hasn't got a girlfriend, are you applying for the post?" I giggled conspiratorially.

"He's a very quiet man but if the girls knew he might be available I'd be fighting hard to get to the front of the queue," she laughed, "sorry, he says these need to go out today. If you could just..."

She scooted out of the office.

Needless to say 'these' were perfect as always. I took them straight out to Alice and returned to my office to do some serious thinking. We were going to the ballet on Saturday. At least I had some time to consider my position.

On Sunday morning I raised the matter. Jason would have liked to have married and had a family but accepted that it was neither practical nor safe for me to have children. He hadn't looked elsewhere as he didn't want to cheat on me or anybody else. He didn't want to be a bastard like my husband had been and he was very happy with our present situation. Also I was damn good in bed!

Why had I asked?

I explained and he chuckled.

"I quite fancied her, that's one of the reasons I suggested her but I did also think she'd be perfect for the job." he admitted, "after we seduced each other I didn't think it would be fair to run off with your new secretary after your previous secretary effectively ran off with your husband."

That made me laugh, which was exactly what I needed at that point.

Sometimes one has to make sacrifices. Jason had made a massive one for me now it was my turn to do the same for him.

"Why don't you invite her out for a meal?" I suggested quietly, "see how it goes?"

He thought about it for a very long time.

"If I do," he said at length, "I won't be able to enjoy breakfast in bed with you any more. I can't cheat on either of you."

"I understand that and thank you on behalf of both Alice and myself and whoever else you might meet. We'll still be able to work together, won't we?"

"You'd want to?"

"Of course! I'm not letting you go, you're just beginning to be useful," I laughed, "anyway, Alice is both our secretaries, effectively, and if she hasn't twigged we have been lovers since... then it would look very odd if I sacked you or you just up 'n' left, wouldn't it?"

=== === ===

Alice and Jason married. I was happily present and made Jason a partner in the business. With no family to benefit from my success I gave him a 48% and Alice 1% share as a wedding present. I took an early semi-retirement and slipped quietly into the background to enjoy the first, proper, free time I'd had since going up to University.

I visited Mum, that's not to say I hadn't seen her for over 30 years, far from it. It's just that she visited me not I visited her. She was a regular visitor, making the 2 hour trip every 6 weeks or so. She'd arrive Friday evening and stay until Sunday night. She didn't want to move in despite my regular requests. She didn't want to leave her friends, she said. I know that she didn't like my husband and I didn't blame her. She still refused to move in after I was free.

On my first night back home I slept in my old room, in my old bed. Nothing much had changed. I thought of Brian, my old love and of the fun we'd had together on that very same bed and wondered where he was now and if he was happy.

I'd paid off Mum's mortgage in a series of Xmas + Birthday presents and the bathroom and kitchen had been updated about 20 years previously otherwise it was pretty much as I remembered it.

"Y'know Mum, this place could do with a serious modernising. Get it up to date for when you get old," I laughed.

"Get old?" she laughed, "I'm 70 next month and I can't be doing with all the mess and fuss of changing things around."

"If I get Steve to deal with it you won't have to. We tell him what we want doing, he tells us what needs doing and he gets it done. We go away and come back with it all sorted, no mess no fuss."

"Who's Steve?"

We got it sorted, Steve came over, gave us his ideas. Mum liked them and the ball started rolling.

"I'll tell Jenny we'll be away for a few weeks, she'll keep an eye on things for us."

I'd not had a holiday since I left to go to Uni. I'd been abroad once, aged 11, to Paris for a week with the school. Neither of us had passports.

We drove up to Inverness only stopping for the night as necessary. It took three overnights to cover the 600 miles, we didn't go mad. It required 5 weeks to get back as we zigzagged our way south stopping when and where the fancy took us.

Steve had finished when we arrived home and was waiting at the door when we arrived. Mum was delighted.

=== === ===

My bedroom was totally different. A woman's room not that of a school girl. New bed, new décor, new furnishings but I'd stipulated a full length mirror and a dressing table with three mirrors. I undressed in front of the long mirror, had a shower in the new shower and slipped, naked, into bed and enjoyed the same old memories.

=== === ===

I was setting the dinner table about a week later when the doorbell chimed.

"I'll get it Mum!"...