Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bloody 'ell!" I exclaimed in a very unladylike fashion, "did I do this?"

Now I know, as a virgin, I had had no contact with and no experience of the male member whatsoever. It was a penis, and it became erect when stimulated according to the biology teacher. End of... Mum had gone a little deeper suggesting that there were various ways in which a penis could be stimulated. It was a penis to the biology teacher. Going by her sour face it probably remained so. It was a penis whenever I talked about sex with my Mum but when my friends and I were comparing notes or, more accurately, lack of notes, it was a cock. And a cock is what was filling Brian's 'Y' fronts and my field of vision.

"Well," he grinned happily, "I've been playing with you so it can't be my doing, now can it?"

"Can I touch?"

"Yes, please. Anything I did with you. I didn't remove your panties so you can't remove my pants, that's what we agreed."

He's such a spoilsport! I touched the very top of his bulge, watched him suck in breath and close his eyes. Payback time! But I have to admit I'm not sure who was getting and who was giving the payback. I stroked down the underside of his cock with a single finger, regretting, just for a second, that I didn't have nice long fingernails like Vicky. I'm sure they would have driven him insane, as long as they were on my fingers, of course. When I reached the bottom I curled my hand round and cupped his testicles, balls, as he had cupped my tits. His balls filled my hand. I played, all the while watching his face for signs of discomfort. There wasn't any. Placing my palm against his cock I pressed and tried to work my fingers behind his cock. It was too close and too tight to his body so I just pressed them against the sides and slid my hand back to the top. There was a damp patch right at the top, where his cock had leaked a little pre-cum. It looked inviting, very inviting.

I knew he'd made my panties wet when he played with me and also that he'd kissed the wet patch I'd made. Now I understood why someone would want to kiss wet panties. I leaned forward and kissed the very top of his cock.

"Ugghhhh!" he grunted in appreciation.

That made me feel very good. I kissed him in the same place again and again. He seemed to be getting wetter so I just rested my mouth on the very top of his swelling and flicked my tongue over the top three or four times before kissing and sucking down the whole length of his swollen cock. I didn't need to hold him, the 'Y' fronts did that and I made as much use of the freedom as I could. I returned to the cock head frequently.

Each time I tried to work my lips behind his cock head, pulling the material out and forcing my lips into the space. Once I'd got his cock head into my mouth I just flicked it with my tongue and sucked on the very top, like a lollipop. His cock seemed to be getting harder, it was certainly much stiffer, harder to keep in my mouth.

"You'll make my pants wet!"

"You made my panties wet," I riposted.

"That was different."

"It wasn't, trust me!" I admitted, "I had to wash them out before Mum came home last night."

He'd made me cum, three times. I'm not sure if he actually realised it but I did. They were better cums than I could make for myself. They were not as good as the ones I had had that same night while laying in bed thinking of doing exactly what I was then doing. I sucked and stroked harder. Brian shuddered, there was a sudden burst from the top of his cock and the taste changed. It was a nice taste. I'd be going back for more of that I decided.

Brian jerked three more times and I kept my mouth over his cock head all the time. My very first, nearly, blow-job.

### ### ###

"When do I get to meet your new beau?" asked Mum, right out of the blue as we ate dinner that evening.

I gaped. How did she know?

"Close your mouth Dear, there's a bus coming. So, who is he?"

"How did you know???"

"Now let me see, how about all smiles and floating on air since last night? Having a bath and washing you hair twice in three days? Thinking about having a smooth pussy? Two pairs of knickers at the bottom of the washing basket already? So, 'fess up. Who's making my little girl into a woman at last? Do I know him?"

"Yes Mum," I admitted, "Brian. He walked me home from college on Monday and I've not been able to think of anything else since."

"Brian? Brian about a hundred yards down the street, Brian? Finally my little girl has discovered that the best looking lad within a three mile radius is living in her street? At last!"

"You like him?"

"Yes, I like him. Nice lad. T'be honest if I was your age I'd have been chasing him these last three years. Is he looking after you?"

We've seen each other twice, both times we went to my bedroom. He undressed me and licked and sucked my pussy and made me cum. I undressed him, sucked on his cock and made him cum and Mum asks if he's looking after me? How do I answer that? Especially as she so easily worked out I had a grown up boyfriend so quick.

"Yes Mum, we seem to be getting on like a house on fire. Lots of things we both enjoy."

Mum gave me her funny look again and I instantly understood what it meant. We both smiled. At last I was growing up.

"I'll give you a few words of advice, even if you don't want them." she said seriously, "first, always give as good as you get and expect to get as good as you give. That's where your Dad went so wrong. Always demanding, never giving. Second, there's nothing two consenting adults cannot try at least twice. You have to know that what doesn't work one day might be the best ever on a different day. You might want to think carefully before agreeing to being stripped naked, hung upside down from the ceiling and whipped with a stick of wet celery though..."

"Mum!" I laughed, "you haven't?"

"Not with a stick of wet celery, no," she chuckled leaving all the other permutations open to discussion.

"Seriously though, whatever you come up with between you and your partner isn't new. It's been done thousands of times by millions of people but don't force it and don't do something you've tried and positively hate, just to please your partner. Believe me, I know where hell is. Finally, never, ever forget your pill. If you do, for any reason, please stop until you are into your next cycle. OK, lecture over."

"Errr, Mum, are you saying I can have sex if I want to?"

"I'm not saying you can and I'm not saying you can't. I'm bowing to the inevitable. You are of legal age, the law says you can have sex if you want and I'm not going to argue with the law. For the record I was having regular sex at your age.

A long time ago you asked what it felt like to have a penis in my vagina, remember? I said to ask me at a later date, if you still wanted to. Well now you know why I said to wait. You don't want me to tell you, do you? You want to find out for yourself. I just ask that I don't come home one day and find you and your current boyfriend rolling around naked on the lounge floor."

"Alright in my bedroom though?" I asked cheerfully.

Mum laughed.

"Yes, but maybe close the door and I don't want to see a different boyfriend come out every week either!"

"Thanks Mum, you won't, promise."

"Enjoy, with my blessings. Any problems or questions you should know by now you can always come straight to me, anything at all, Okay?"

"Thanks Mum. Can I have a bath tonight?"

"Have a shower, Dear, chuckled Mum, "It saves water, you're always washing in clean not water that you've just washed your dirt off with, so you're cleaner and sweeter smelling all the time. Make sense?"

"Yes Mum. Do you think I should shave my bush, so it's nice and smooth like yours?"

"Have you asked Brian if he'd prefer it smooth?"

"No Mum, he doesn't even know I've got pubes to remove yet."

Mum chortled again.

"Then, like knowing what it feels like to have a cock in your pussy, wait and see."

I looked at Mum. Did she really say what I thought she said. She gave me her funny smile and I knew for certain. I'm growing up and she's helping me. In the morning she gave me some wet wipes to put beside my bed.

### ### ###

We walked to college, holding hands and stealing kisses and home again, holding hands and stealing more kisses.

"Told Mum about you last night" I said as we entered the woods, "she said about time too. Best looking boy in a three mile radius. She was delighted." I finished happily.

"Only three miles? I'm heartbroken." he laughed with delight, "told my Mum 'bout you too. She said she was surprised that the best looking girl in town would even look at me." he ended morosely.

"So, how far is across town, roughly?"

"'bout two miles."

"So my Mum thinks you're a better catch for me than your Mum thinks I am for you, eh?" I giggled, "you going to take my panties off this afternoon?"

"I am and then I'm going to lay you on the bed and make you cum, properly, with my mouth and fingers. What you did for me yesterday was incredible and I want to try and do it for you."

"But you did, the day before and after you came yesterday."

"That's as maybe but I was just trying to help you relax. This afternoon I want to help you to cum, deliberately. Do as you would be done by."

I stood in front of the mirror. I didn't need to stand there, I wasn't nervous in any way. I wanted to stand there, watching my boyfriend as he unwrapped me. I enjoyed my body being exposed, little by little, for his pleasure. It made me tingle with excitement when he touched me, kissed me and licked me. Not only could I feel him but, most of the time, I could also watch him.

The previous night I had hardly slept, my head full of what was going to happen the following afternoon. Brian was going to remove my panties. I would be standing totally naked in front of the mirror, for his pleasure and mine.

And there I stood, just in my panties. Brian had removed my clothes with no less care and no more speed that he had the previous day. Now he was teasing me! My panties were so wet I could cry except I was loving every minute of the torment. At the moment he was kneeling behind me having kissed my bare flesh all the way from my left ear and all the way down my spine. He had the back of my panties in his teeth. His big hands had left my breasts and were working down across my flat belly to the top of my panties at the front.

They were there, his fingers slipped under the waist band elastic of my virginal, white panties and played in my soft, sparse bush. His teeth pulled the back of my panties down a little and he rested his nose in the crack of my bum. His fingers teased the front down. I watched in the mirror, delighted, as my fluffy mound came clearly into view then a little further until just the very top of my pussy became visible. The back came down. I couldn't see it but could feel the elastic on the top of my thighs.

Brian walked on his knees until he was kneeling in front of me. He looked up, into my eyes,

"OK?" they asked.

"Yes please!" mine replied.

Burying his nose in my soft bush he probed the top of my wet pussy with his pointy tongue. I shuddered with excitement and felt my wet panties being worked down my legs. Brian tapped my left ankle, I held onto his head and lifted my left foot. He pulled the leg hole down, over my foot and off. We did the same for the right and suddenly I was totally naked in front of my boyfriend. I smiled contentedly at the girl in the mirror. She smiled back at me. We both knew that the other was very happy.

Brian tapped the inside of my thighs and I widened my stance obediently. Adjusting his position he sat between my parted legs, his mouth perfectly aligned with my soaking pussy. He used his mouth, tongue and lips to explore while I felt his arms moving. I watched as he removed his tie, his shirt then his trousers, all without stopping what he was doing with my flooding pussy.

"I'm going to lie on the floor, I want you to kneel over my face so your delicious pussy is on my mouth. I'm going to make you cum with my mouth as you did to me, yesterday, with yours."

"But..." I started but couldn't think of a but.

"Exactly! Your butt on my chest and your pussy on my mouth. Who luvs ya Baby? You're my lollipop and I'm gonna lick and suck until you cum!"

"You've been watching too much Tele," I laughed as I lowered my dripping pussy onto his mouth.

Just before I was fully down he said;

"Move as much as you like, I really won't mind."

I hadn't a clue what he might have been talking about. Why would I want to move about? I very quickly found out! Looking up into the mirror I saw the most wonderful sight. Brian's head between my legs. My legs spread wide to straddle his wide shoulders, my pussy open, gaping as he probed with his tongue.

I sat up straight, pushed my shoulders back and my tits out. Brian couldn't see them but I could. They looked bigger than usual, swollen. My areola were puckered and I stroked my fingers across them carefully. Shivers travelled down my body, I pivoted at the knees and pushed my hips forward watching my clitty push against my lovers nose and beyond as I kept pushing until my gaping pussy was on his nose. I wriggled in delight and heard Brian chuckle. Pushing my hips backwards again I gasped as everything moved back, over his nose, across his pointy tongue and onto his chin.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! That's ..." I sighed.

Brian put his big hands on my bum and pushed me back over his face until my clitty was on his nose. Instinctively I leaned forward and with my hands supporting my weight I wriggled my clitty on his nose.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!..."

He pushed his tongue into my pussy.

"Ahrrrrr!"

I shuddered, grinding my clitty hard against his nose to increase the power of my orgasm. I sat bolt upright, spread my legs as far as they would go and ground my pussy into his face. He reached up, grabbed my hips firmly and pulled me down even harder. The orgasm that I thought was big hadn't even got properly started, it continued to build. My breathing became erratic. Collapsing forward once more Brian worked his arms out from under my legs and reached for my engorged tits. Taking one tit in each hand he pinched the nipples between finger and thumb.

"Ahaaaa... Ahaaaaa...Ahaaaa." I panted as I drove my pussy frantically all over his face, "Arrraaaaaa!"

I came, three times in quick succession before collapsing totally onto the carpet.

"Wow!" I sighed contentedly, "that was incredible! You OK, didn't suffocate you?"

"Yes," he laughed, "I'm dead and gone to heaven, you're my angel."

"Thought you said I was your lollipop?"

"My girl lollipop

You make my heart go giddy up

You are as sweet as candy

You are my sugar dandy." he sang happily.

"My boy lollipop

You make my heart go giddy up

You are as sweet as candy

You are my sugar dandy" I sang back just as delightedly.

"Well," he laughed, "you sound Mille Small."

"Well, I hope I'm not too small to take your Driver," I giggled running my hand over the swelling in his underpants.

"That's not part of today's rules," he chuckled.

"Maybe not but taking your underpants off is," I retorted joyfully, "lift!"

He lifted and they were off and sitting on top of my panties in the blink of an eye. My first view of a totally uncovered cock. It was stiff, up against his abdomen. A little loose flap of skin covered the very tip and a dribble of his delicious pussy lubricant dangled from the very end onto his tummy. I knew from the previous day that when it was really hard, as it had been when I took the head into my mouth, the loose skin would totally disappear and the big, swollen head would take its place and the dribbles of pre-cum would dribble into my mouth.

I wriggled round so that we were laying head to toe, lifted his cock, licked up his pre-cum and sucked his cock into my mouth. I started to stroke his length while bobbing my head up and down, trying to take a little more cock each time.

"You'll make me cum," he complained.

I nodded my head. My Mum told me it was rude to speak with my mouth full.

"Then lie on top of me, let's try 69ing."

We did and it was very suck-cessful, once we'd got the positioning sorted out, he made me cum three more times before filling my mouth with his delicious baby making juice.

"Tomorrow you can do that in my pussy," I told him with a face that brooked no argument.

"You sure? I'll have to get some condoms, somewhere."

"Thought Boy Scouts were always prepared?" I teased, "No you won't. I've been taking the pill for years. Mum said I'd thank her one day, today's the day. Thank you Mum!" I said cheerfully.

"Yes, Thank you Mum," repeated Brian with feeling, "an' anyway I've only ever used one condom and that was to keep my matches dry on a canoe camping trip in the Gorges de l'Ardeche, he finished smugly.

### ### ###

"Walked home from the station with Jenny, your Brian's Mum, this evening. She's very pleased with you, my girl!" said Mum as soon as she stepped through the front door.

"Why?" I laughed, "I didn't even know she went to work," I admitted.

"Nor I. Seems we go up and back on the same train. I've noticed her, obviously, but never really knew who she was. Anyway your Brian has started to prepare the evening meals it seems. Very helpful around the house as well. I think she's hoping to meet you soon and I'd like to meet him soon as well. Maybe this weekend?

"May not be at my best this weekend, Mum," I suggested.

Mum gave me her funny look.

"You do know you can go straight onto the next packet, don't you?"

"Did I know that?"

"You should have, go get your packets, I'll keep an eye on things down here."

=== === ===

"OK," said Mum after reading the paperwork. Yours are the same as mine. They're known as combined ED pills which means you take one every day. The first 21 are proper pills and the last seven are dummy or placebo pills with vitamins or some such but no contraception, so your body will have a normal period in that week. So if you want to stop having periods or maybe delay them while you are on holiday or something, you take the first 21 then throw the rest away and the next day start on the new packet. Thing to remember is that you need to renew them more regularly, obviously. If you want to return to having periods at a later date then you go back to taking them as normal, 21 proper pills then the 7 placebo pills."

"I took the last proper pill this morning, so I throw the rest away and start a new pack tomorrow?"

"Yep! Simple as that. No fuss no mess. That mean I get to meet Brian this weekend? A present for being a clever Mum?"

"Yes Mum, I'll ask him to tea, Saturday or Sunday?"

"Either or..." replied Mum cheerfully.

I'd cleared the dinner plates. Mum was washing up, I started the drying up.

"Mum, can you show me how to use make-up? Never wanted to before but maybe..."

"Ah!", she replied, "meant to mention that. Apparently Brian loves the fact that you are natural, no layers of warpaint nor splashing of perfume. Loves you just as you are. She said nothing about the lack of padding in your bra or your little soft bush but then maybe he wouldn't, to his Mum," she laughed.

"Yeah, probably not," I giggled, "thanks Mum. Cup of tea?"

### ### ###

I had trouble sleeping but nonetheless walked to college with Brian with a joyful spring in my step. I breezed through the day and after last class I nipped into the loos. Nobody was around so, taking a clean face flannel from my bag, I soaked it in warm water and took it into a cubicle and washed my bits very thoroughly. I'd done the same on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon. The only difference on that Thursday was that instead of putting clean panties on I didn't put any on. I didn't even care if the wind blew.