Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=== === ===

"That's cheating," remonstrated Brian delightedly as he slipped my skirt over my hips and down, "bin like that all day? Jus' for me?"

"No, but I will tomorrow, if you like?"

Brian grinned a wicked grin at me in the mirror.

"Better wear some while you're in college," he said cryptically, "otherwise 'just holding hands and kissing' wouldn't stand up in court, y'know?"

I was naked. Brian wasn't. He was, very soon after, even with me doing all the work. I knelt in front of his stiffening cock. Taking his lovely cock in my hand I looked up at him.

"Let's 69 on the bed. Do it to each other first." he suggested without trying to escape from my hand.

"Nope! I want you to cum first, in my mouth, properly, again. Then we'll lie on the bed and you can make me cum while I get you ready to make love with me. You'll last longer, you did last time."

He smiled and nodded agreement.

"S'long as you're sure?"

"Certain!" I confirmed.

It was a beautiful experience kneeling in front of him, playing and teasing his cock while listening to his sounds of pleasure and feeling his body respond. A couple of times he rested his hands on my head but removed them. The third time I told him that I didn't mind if he held my head and moved his hips back and forth and that I'd quite enjoy it. He was very gentle to start with, constantly asking if I was alright and if he was being too energetic.

"Brian!" I scolded, "don't worry about me. I'm enjoying it as much as you and if you get too energetic I can easily move my head. You're not holding me too tight to move, if I ever want to, y'know."

I smiled up at him confirming what I'd said was true and went back the wonderful feeling of my lover pushing his cock in and out of my mouth, fucking my mouth. Soon he'd be fucking my pussy.

"I'm cumin!" he warned but happily made no attempt to remove his cock from my mouth.

I continued to stroke and suck, harder as he thrusts into my mouth became more urgent. I wanted to tell him it was perfectly OK to shoot everything he had down my throat but didn't want to take his cock away for a single second. Putting my free hand onto his bum I pulled him into me as soon as he finished on the back stroke. He didn't resist and his delicious cock head forced it's way into my throat. I swallowed quickly hoping the movement of my throat felt good on his throbbing cock.

He started to jerk his hips. He was panting hard then, with a deep, urgent thrust his cock head hit the back of my mouth and pushed down my throat. He came, massively. Throb after glorious throb sent his baby making juice straight down my greedy throat into my belly. All I had to do was swallow and keep stroking him until he begged me to stop.

"Oh Sweetheart! That was incredible!"

I slipped his cock out of my mouth and smiled up at him.

"No better than you did for me yesterday, My Darling," I told him happily, "help me up, we can lay on the bed while you recover."

Well he didn't do much laying. Soon as we were on the bed we spooned and as soon as we spooned he started playing with my tits and as soon as he started playing with my tits I started to moan with pleasure. Once I'd started to moan with pleasure he started stroking my back and my bum and my hip, so I rolled onto my back. This little manoeuvre left my belly open to attention which in turn encouraged me to part my thighs and sigh wantonly. The outcome being that within two minutes Brian's head was between my thighs and his tongue was driving my clitty wild. I was so ready for his touch I came very quickly and very noisily but that didn't stop him. He brought me to orgasm again, very quickly and still didn't stop. I had to roll away from him just to get some respite. I didn't want too much respite and thirty seconds later I was laying on top of him, my pussy grinding into his face and his cock down my throat. It grew rapidly. It also seemed bigger and fatter than usual.

"I want this NOW!" I told him urgently.

"How would you prefer?" he asked simply.

"I want to give myself to you, sit on you and lower myself all the way down until you're all inside me."

He didn't argue. I climbed quickly off, turned to face him and straddled his hips with my knees as far apart as possible. I hadn't let go of his beautiful cock for a second and positioned it right at my pussy entrance.

"Ready?" I asked quickly.

"Yes!" came his instant reply.

He didn't even ask if I was sure, which was nice.

I lowered myself gingerly onto his cock. I felt it opening me up and sighed with pleasure. At last I was going to know what it felt like to have a penis inside my vagina. I didn't think I'd share the experience with my Mum though. The lovely smooth entrance suddenly turned to a short, sharp pain. I stopped and winced.

"Hymen?" he asked understandingly.

"Yes, wasn't expecting that. Bin using tampons for a long time."

"Wanna stop? Try again some other time?"

"No way! Won't be any different tomorrow or in a months time."

I rose upwards until I could feel his cock head right at my front door.

"I want you to help me, please?"

"Of course, how?"

"I want to give you my virginity and I want you to give me yours at the same time."

He gave me a confused look.

"How we gonna do that?"

"When I slide down your cock I want you to push your cock up inside me so when your cock and my hymen meet you push through and I open up, OK?"

"Sure?"

"Certain, hold my hands," I held my hands out and he took a good firm grip.

"Now!"

As I pushed downwards I felt his hips thrusting upwards. His cock burst through and I opened up perfectly. I knew that I was his, he was mine as I settled onto his hips, his cock firmly buried right up inside my pussy. The short sharp pain had already gone and the euphoria of having Brian's cock inside my pussy took over. I smiled contentedly.

"Okay?" he asked solicitously.

"Never felt better, help me ride your cock," I told him.

His turn to smile contentedly.

"Love you," he said simply.

"Love you too," I replied, "now let's find out what making love is all about, together."

=== === ===

"Glad you didn't ask a second time?" chuckled Mum as we sat down to dinner.

I should have looked shocked but I was rapidly learning that Mum understood a lot more about me than I did myself.

"Yes Mum," I grinned, "and if I ever have a daughter I hope I'm as helpful to her as you've been to me. Was a bit surprised it hurt so much, first time though."

"If they made tampons the size of a decent cock you'd never enjoy the pleasure of your first length, would you? A girl should always remember her first, others will fade away over time but her first is always with her. A little pain then, hopefully, a lot of pleasure?"

"Yes Mum and we'll try to stay out of the lounge. Brian says Saturday or Sunday? His Mum wants to meet me, properly as well."

=== === ===

From then onwards we made love or fucked every weekday, in my bedroom looking in the mirror while Brian undressed me then on my bed. We never 'had sex', always a hard fucking or loving love making, which was, more often than not, energetic and exciting. I loved sucking Brian off and did so at every opportunity. I always swallowed everything. He went down on me as often as possible and was delighted when I started squirting on him. We cleaned each other after we'd fucked if there was time. At weekends we stayed over, either at his or mine. In our heart of hearts we knew it wasn't to be a life time arrangement. Each others first love, we made the most of it for as long as possible.

The heat and passion lasted right up until Brian headed north to study Marine Biology. His Uni was over 300 miles away. No internet nor mobile phones in those days. Snail mail and infrequently at that. When I set off for Uni it was westwards. Nearly 400 miles apart. We didn't loose direct contact until Brian graduated and started to work in the seas and oceans of the world. Indirect contact lasted a little while longer via our Mother's addresses but even that petered out long before I married.

I never returned to my home town to live as a little sideline I'd started in my third year of Uni suddenly took off. It grew so rapidly I only just managed to complete my course before going full time. I didn't expect to see Brian again but always retained very fond memories of my first and only love.

Sandra - Widow

My name is now Sandra Maybury. I'm 47, own my own business and am as pleased as Punch to be a widow. I'll make no apologies, for that is a stark and simple fact.

I've only ever had three cocks and that's not even half as many different cunts as my husband fucked on a regular, monthly basis for God knows how many years. He and his mistress were swingers. Yes, you read that correctly, his mistress not his wife. How can you swing with a partner that is somebody else's wife?

It was so bloody simple as well. 'Golf weekend Darling in ... wherever.' they went separately and joined up somewhere on the way! It all came to light due to his slut giving him a blow job when he was driving. He lost control in more ways than one and hit a tree at 60mph. Apparently they died instantly, she with a mouth full of spunk and his cock. Result!

Geoff Maybury had the gift of the gab. He was a salesman. He presented himself at my office one Monday morning with the intention of selling me advertising space. I didn't buy his space, I offered him a job. He was good, had all the right words and knew all the right buttons to press. He was good at selling as well. It wasn't long before I started to think that I might finally have found a 'new' Brian to fill my life. We married in haste and I repented at leisure. We had no children.

Three cocks and several rabbits - 47 years old and that's the sum total of my sex life. I will admit that the first cock and the third were very satisfactory and the rabbit never, ever failed to deliver but still, it's not much to boast about, is it? The middle cock? That was my husbands, on reflection nothing to write home about.

It was a Wednesday. My husband had gone 'out with his mates' as he did every Wednesday night. He went out with them every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and on Tuesday and Thursday he went to the gym. Over the weekend he played golf.

We'd started sleeping separately very early in our marriage. I was an early bird and he liked to be out until all hours, networking he called it. A euphemism for fucking every slut that would open her legs as it turned out. I had no idea what time he ever came in and to be honest I couldn't care less, as long as he didn't disturb my sleep. Why didn't I divorce him? Because I'd spent years building my business and no way was he getting any of it! I only saw him when he deigned to come into the office, which, to be honest suited me just fine. He didn't really need to come into the office either as his 2IC, Jason, did all the work for him.

At 02:18 on the Thursday morning he did disturb my sleep. I know it was 02:18 because the large, red, LED's on my bedside radio told me so. As usual I'd gone to bed, about 10pm. I'd spent an hour in the company of Roger, my very best friend, and drifted off to sleep straight after turning him off.

I was rudely awakened by an idiot leaning on my door bell push. My first thought was that my stupid husband had forgotten his house keys until I remembered his house keys were on the same fob as his car keys. I switched the main light on in the hope that whoever was outside would see that they'd successfully woken me up and stop that infernal noise. They did, so some brains then. I pulled my dressing gown over my naked body, I always sleep au naturelle despite there being nobody interested in seeing me, I find it more comfortable, and fastened the cord securely.

The movement sensitive LED's came on obediently as I descended the stairs. Putting on the safety chain I opened the door a crack.

"Mrs. Maybury?" came a polite voice through the space, "I'm PC Plod and this is WPC Plod "may we come in please?"

"May I see some ID please?"

Would anybody know what genuine police ID looked like? I certainly didn't but it was produced swiftly enough. I let them in and led them into the lounge.

"It's about your husband, Mrs. Maybury," opened up WPC Plod, "there's been an accident and we believe that he is dead."

I resisted the desire to leap into the air and click my heels.

"You believe he is dead or you believe he is my husband?"

"I'm afraid he's definitely dead, Mrs. Maybury. The car he was driving is registered to your company and he was carrying documentation that strongly suggests he is/was your husband. I'm very sorry, Mrs. Maybury," replied WPC Plod, "shall I make you a cup of tea?"

"That won't be necessary, dear. An accident you say? Have you any further details?"

"All we know," said WPC Plod, "is that he would appear to have hit a tree and no other vehicles were involved."

"And that he had a woman with him. She wasn't carrying any identification and we wondered if you might know who she might be?" added PC Plod.

"So you need me to positively identify my husband and see if I recognise the woman he's been screwing? Now or in the morning?"

My Secretary had died with my husband's cock in her mouth and his spunk in her throat. I offered up silent thanks and sent flowers, anonymously, to her cremation. Or, as her husband put it, 'down into the fires of hell'. To be honest I didn't totally agree. She was a good secretary and she did me a very great favour.

I promoted Jason to my husband's position and gave him a much larger salary on the basis that he'd always done his own work and my husband's. On his recommendation I appointed a girl from the typing pool to the position of secretary. Both promotions took place on the same day that I identified my former husband and the slut. Both promotions have proved to be very successful.

The slut's husband, John, and I had a meeting, like business people should. I'd spent time going through my husband's phones and both their company email accounts. John had done the same with his wife's phones. They both had two. Putting two and two together we came to realise it wasn't just an impulsive fling. I knew my husband was a total bastard but didn't truly realise how total his bastard-ness was. John's had believed that his wife was involved in all sorts of charitable activities.

His searches found that she didn't actually do any charity work, unless you called opening her legs, mouth or arse for all and sundry, charity? She did play golf at weekends, at courses close to locations where they both attended swing parties frequently, according to their email records.

It's quite comical how seemingly intelligent people believe that deleting their 'private' emails from their 'inbox' eradicates them from the mail server, isn't it? And they both used their company email, probably for security.

John was very bitter.

My husband's send off was as simple and cheap as I could arrange. Jason attended with me, he said he'd hold me steady when I jumped into the air and clicked my heels. He knew exactly how badly I felt about the whole thing, not. I didn't even notify anybody else much less invite them.

Jason was lovely. He took me home, made me sit down and relax. Just as he was going out to make the tea he glanced back at me, a friendly concerned look on his face.

"Are you OK. Mrs. Maybury?"

He always called me Mrs. Maybury despite him now being my right hand man.

"I mean..." he paused, not something he usually did. Generally he'd work out what he wanted to say then say it.

"I mean, all day you've been power dressed. A woman not to be messed with and quite rightly. I know you've not been happy for many years but now you've disposed of your husband's mortal remains. You've done what was expected of you despite your feelings. Isn't it time to slip into something more comfortable, leap into the air and click your heels?"

"Slip into something more comfortable Jason?" I teased.

"Arhhh, not quite what I meant," he chuckled delightedly, "and you know that's not I meant," he chided, "I'll go and make some tea."

=== === ===

Jason was quite correct, I didn't need to power dress for the rest of the day. With my husband now totally out of my life forever a new era was in the offing. Time to let my hair down for a little while and rejoice. I headed for the stairs.

"Just going to slip into something more comfortable, Jason!" I called.

"OK, Mrs. Maybury, no rush, tea's got to brew yet."

"Jason?"

"Yes Mrs. Maybury?"

"We're out of the office, please call me Sandra."

"OK, Mrs. Maybury," he laughed.

I laughed and went on up the stairs. What to wear to celebrate? Before I reached my bedroom I knew exactly what to wear and exactly where to find it and better still, how I wanted to celebrate.

Years before, when I had the mistaken idea that my husband was worth one more chance I'd got myself a bra that made the best of my boobs, a tiny matching thong and a little red dress that made the most of my body without being so tight it was restrictive. Tight enough to show off my boobs and slim waist, short enough to make the most of my legs and flared skirt at the bottom in case I felt like doing a little twirl. It was all finished off with a nice pair of matching high heels. It was all brand new, I even had to cut the labels off. I knew it would fit, I'd put on no weight for years. The gym in the summer house at the bottom of the garden saw to that.

Before I'd had a chance to try it out I'd realised my husband wasn't worth the effort.

=== === ===

"WOW! Sandra you look ..." Jason stumbled to a halt.

"Nice?" I offered, delighted at both his reaction and that he actually called me by my name.

He stroked his chin. His usual position when he was considering options or answers.

"Nice?" he uttered at length, "I'd have to hold out for very nice, at least. Any risk of a twirl?"

I twirled happily. Jason smiled contentedly.

"You like?" I asked quietly.

"I like." he whispered in reply, "very much. If I sit down would you mind giving another twirl?" he suggested cheekily.

"You want to see more of my legs?" I replied saucily.

He smiled.

"More of your legs? Oh, your legs... yes please... and ..."

"And...?"

"And if you're actually wearing panties," he said boldly.

"Sit down," I giggled like a school girl.

I didn't twirl. I stood facing him, placed my feet about shoulder width apart and flicked my hips, left, right and left again making my skirt fly high as my hips jerked left and right. Jason looked on with a look I'd not seen in the office, ever.

"Conclusion?" I grinned.

"Can we try for the rear view? Just to be sure." he chuckled naughtily.

I spun around, bent forward at the waist and flicked the back of my skirt over my waist.

"Better?"

"Much, just wish my eyes were as good as they used to be."

"You want me to get closer?"

"Would you mind?"

I turned once more. Facing him I moved to stand less than three feet from him, took a wide apart stance, bent, took hold of the hem of my skirt and lifted it high.

"Front or..." I about turned, bent forward again and flicked the rear hem upwards again, "or rear?"

"You're a wicked tease, Sandra." he laughed.

"A girl's only a tease if she doesn't deliver," I replied pointedly.

"And tomorrow?" he responded sensibly.

"And tomorrow you'll know I deliver," I giggled.

"May I touch?"

He may and touch me he did, deliciously. His fingers traced delicately over my bottom, my thighs and up between my legs. I widened my stance to encourage him. I felt his lips and tongue leaving naughty wet strips of saliva on the bare flesh of my bum and thighs. I reached up, over my shoulder and unfastened my dress, reached behind and unzipped carefully so as not to disturb his erotic exploration of my body. When all was free I eased my dress up and off over my head to be discarded, nonchalantly, on the couch, out of the way. It had done it's job although not with the original, intended man. He turned me around to face him, seemingly oblivious to my state of undress and continued to use his mouth, tongue and fingers on my trembling body. He hooked two fingers, one each side, into the thin strip of material holding my thong in place around my waist and worked it down. I moved my feet to assist him and it was off and away without him removing his mouth even once from my tingling flesh.