Sandra and Stevie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

I was getting out the frying pan when I heard Sandra call me from my den.

I went to see what she wanted. She was seated in front of my computer. She had already turned it on.

"Last night you mentioned that you found some internet porn sites that relate to us. Show me one so I can look at it while you make our dinner."

"Try this one, I think it's the best site." I typed the address into my computer.

Sandra was watching the site open as I went back to the kitchen.

I grilled two sandwiches and put each one on a plate with some potato chips. I poured two glasses of milk, put everything on a tray and carried it to the den.

Sandra's attention was focused on the computer monitor.

"Ms. Mason, I have your sandwich."

"Set it on the table next my chair."

I set her sandwich down and placed mine on the computer desk so that I could also read the monitor while we ate.

We both ate our sandwiches and drank our milk while we read articles and stories on the web site.

"Cucky, we have names. You're a cuckold. You're going to be my cuckold husband and I am going to be your hot wife. There are other people just like us. It makes me really happy to know that."

Sandra finished her sandwich. "Wimpboy, take the dishes to the kitchen and wash them up while I finish reading this article."

It only took me a few minutes to wash up a couple of dishes and the fry pan. When I came back to the den, Sandra was closing out the web site.

Sandra jumped up and grabbed me by my nipple. As she led me to the bedroom she said, "Okay wimpboy, break time is over. Its play time again."

For the next two hours we played relentlessly. Sandra was a cruel bitch. She pinched me, slapped me, taunted me and called me names. She made me lick and kiss every part of her body. She described past and future love affairs in great detail. She had an active imagination and she made full use of it as she tried to find new ways to humiliate me and demean me.

We both had a wonderful time. Sandra didn't have two more orgasms, she had three.

After her last orgasm, Sandra laid next to me. She wrapped her arms around me and started to giggle. "Stevie, we really are a couple of pervs. Did you enjoy that as much as I did?"

I softly kissed her forehead and said, "Yes, sweetheart, maybe even more."

She kissed my lips and said, "There's still one more detail to take care of."

Sandra slid down my body until her face was even with my tiny little penis. She took it into her mouth. She was very gentle. She was trying to make me last as long as possible. I laid back and closed my eyes. She started to suck me. Sadly, it didn't take long. I was still speedy the mouse. It was less than a minute before I felt that familiar tingle of excitement as my dicklet stiffened and the little dribble of semen squirted onto Sandra's lips.

She crawled back up my chest to my face. My semen was dripping from her lips. "Lick your cum from my lips Stevie. Lick it up and remember how it tastes. Tomorrow night when I get home from my date, I am going to sit on your face and let you lick another mans cum from my pussy. His semen will taste different than yours. Every man's cum tastes different. As my cuckold husband, you are going to learn to recognize which of my lovers I've been with just from the flavor of his cum.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12