Sandra is Different Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On and on it went with him going round my 3 holes with him moving my body for each time that he entered me. It was like he was trying everything that he could think of to find out which way he liked fucking me the best.

Then the man manipulated my sleeping body onto my hands and knees at the edge of the bed then started fucking me doggy style, and he really looked to be ramming his cock in hard with each thrust. Finally he rammed it in and kept it there and I could hear him groaning. The awake me could almost feel his cum shooting deep inside me and that was enough to make the awake me cum again.

He was perfectly still for over a minute before he backed away from the sleeping me and just stood there. When he finally turned I saw that his cock has gone soft. He turned and walked out of the camera's view and seconds later it stopped recording.

When the player started playing the next video it continued with the half dressed man walking in front of the camera. I watched him put his trousers, shirt and tie on then he turned to the sleeping me and I heard him say,

"You can't hear me girl but that was amazing. I'm going to ask for you each time that I come to this damned city."

Then he lifted the sleeping me into my original sleeping position and straightened the bed. It and the sleeping me looked just like we had been at the start of the video.

The man went out of the camera's view but I heard his phone dialling a number. Then I heard a one-sided conversation,

"Thomas my man, good to hear you.

pause

"Yes, everything was perfect."

pause

"Yes, I've just put the envelope with the money next to her phone. She may have cost me more than the other girls but she was really worth it. Where did you find her?

pause

"Well I suppose that these university girls are lucky in that they can sell their bodies to get some money."

pause

"I want this girl every time that I come to this city and I might just want her to escort me to some function."

pause

"See if you can lure her in with more money, that may make her change her mind."

pause

"Okay, bye."

Then I watched the man come to the side of the bed, lean over, lift the duvet, kiss my tits, replace the duvet and walk presumably to the door.

The video ended and when the next one started playing it was the sleeping me stirring in the bed then getting out and walking to the cameras to switch them off.

"Wow," the awake me said to no one.

I was really happy on a couple of fronts, firstly I'd gone through with it. And secondly the money, I was feeling rich. I decided to wait until the next day to watch the other video but I was still very horny so I went to the common room and plonked myself on one of the sofas next to Geoff and opposite Zack.

When I first saw the guys that I shared the flat with and seen that they weren't fat or ugly, I'd made myself a promise that I wouldn't get involved with any of them so as to avoid any difficult situations. At that time I hadn't for one minute thought that I'd be wandering round them totally naked but here I was trying to decide if I wanted to let any, or all of my flatmates fuck me.

"Hi Sandra," Geoff said, "you're looking radiant today."

"Thanks Geoff."

"If you don't mind me saying so Sandra," Zack said, "you look a bit err red around your tits and pussy."

"No I don't mind you talking about my tits and pussy Zack. If I did I wouldn't be putting them out there for all to see. It doesn't surprise me that they look a bit red, they've recently been well used."

"Wow Sandra," Geoff said, "you're admitting that you've just been well fucked, who was the lucky guy?"

"No one that you'd know Geoff."

"Well whoever he was he's one lucky bastard."

"So was I, but I'm not going to talk about that. So Geoff, when is the 3D printed version of me going to be finished?"

"I don't know, Simon told me that there's a bit of a problem with your tits."

"What's wrong with my tits?" I asked as I took hold of them with both hands then tweaked my nipples with both Zack and Geoff watching me.

"Nothing's wrong with them Sandra," Geoff replied, "what could possibly be wrong with a rack like that, it's amazing. No, the Art tutor saw your 3D image on a monitor and asked Simon and Oliver how they'd changed the scan image to make your tits look like they do. Simon and Oliver had to convince him that it was a true image, they even offered to get you over there to prove it. He finally believed them but that started them thinking about a program that would allow then to manipulate scanned images."

"I hope that they're not thinking of changing my image, I like my tits as they are."

"So do I." Both Zack and Geoff said at the same time which made me giggle a bit.

"I could go and model for them if they want," I offered, "I hear that Art students often want live models to draw."

"I'll pass your offer on Sandra." Geoff said.

"So when they've all stopped talking about my tits, when will the 3D model be finished?"

"Simon and Oliver were going to print you over this last weekend but now that the tutor has got involved it's going to take a bit longer, we'll just have to wait and see."

"Okay, I guess that there's nothing that can be done."

Just then Emily walked in and said hello as she went to the kitchen area to get a drink then she came and sat on a sofa. That sort of killed off my thoughts of fucking Geoff and / or Zack which maybe wasn't a bad thing, but at least I'd teased them quite a bit, and kept my arousal level up.

After a quick chat with Emily I went back to my room and plugged in my Hitachi. As I did so I wondered if I could get a battery version.

*****