All Comments on 'Sandra is Different Pt. 09'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

I think you rushed writing this one, quite a few mistakes.

Still loved it

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

You have so many storiesa bout exhibitionist girls, but they all have the same breast size... It's just bizarre to me. I mean, I do have issue with writers on Erotica not actually describing the characters, so I consider the fact you even go as far as to give an exact bra size to be a plus. But the effect is lost when you read over 200 stories of just A/AA-cups. It just starts to feel like a lack of variety at best or a lack of range or creativity on your part at worst.

While it's the same bra size for every protag that's most agregious, it causes one to realize other similarities. They all more or less have the same body type and most of them have very similar personalities barring some superficial eccentricities.

It's just... kind of jarring. You've been writing for 10 years and you have roughly 50 protagonists spread across almost 300 chapters, yet you've gained no ability to write anything except one single cup size, two variations of the same body type, and one personality with some superficial eccentricities for the exhibitionist premise that protagonist is involved in...

Most of them have a boyfriend who's more or less the same guy between all stories, too, come to think of it. Is this genuinely a lack of ability to grow and write stories from differing types of people as protagonists, or just an inability to leave your comfort zone of "legal loli?" Either way, after reading over half your stories, it's starting to feel like you're the one-trick-pony variation of protagonist writing. :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous