Sandra Takes Control

Story Info
Sandra shows her boyfriend who is boss.
1.8k words
13.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the sofa with Sandra, unwinding after a long day at work. She had her arm around me and I had a hand resting, under her dress, on her thigh. I was gently stroking up and down her leg while distracted by the TV. She parted her legs slightly and her dress hitched up to her upper thigh.

"I have a job for you." She stated coyly.

"Oh?" I didn't take my look away from the TV.

"More precisely, for your tongue, slave." Her legs were parted widely now. I caught a glance of her black, lace knickers from the corner of my eye.

For a change, I wasn't in the mood for BDSM play. I needed to relax after work, and while feasting at her perfect cunt was deeply arousing, it also required effort that I didn't want to give.

"Maybe later?" I offered.

"Maybe later?" She repeated, offended. She pulled her arm from around my shoulders and pushed my hand off her thigh. She turned on the sofa to face me.

"I really want to watch this." I sighed, glancing at the TV.

"Get on your fucking knees you worthless piece of shit." She erupted out of nowhere and I jumped in surprise. "You do NOT say no to me!"

"I'm...I'm sorry, I just need half an hour to wind down, I didn't stop all day at work." My voice faltered. She was scary when she was angry but I did not want to back down.

She stared at me with unblinking green eyes, filled with menace. I winced as she got up from the sofa and walked straight out of the living room. I listened as she stomped down the hallway and slammed the front door. Now I was in trouble.

I watched the end of the TV program but it wasn't enjoyable with the uneasy feeling I had in my stomach.

---

After a few hours she still hadn't returned so I texted her a groveling apology. She didn't reply. After another few hours, it was getting late and I still had no contact from Sandra. I got into bed and stared at my phone for a time, willing her to reply to me. Before long I drifted off to sleep.

In the middle of the night, something caused me to stir.

"Josh?" It was Sandra's voice.

"Oh, you're back," I mumbled.

I was lying on my front and I started to turn over to greet her. For some reason my arms were behind my back, certainly not my normal sleeping position. I could feel Sandra's hands holding my upper arms and preventing me from moving. I realized there was also something holding my wrists close together. I quickly worked out it was the cold metal of a pair of handcuffs. I turned my head as far as I could to try and see her but the bedroom was pitch black.

"Hey." I shuffled and tried to get free of Sandra's grip.

"Shut the fuck up." She barked. "You don't want to make this any worse for yourself, bitch."

Sandra briefly released my upper arms but quickly sat on my back, facing my legs. She grabbed an ankle and I could feel a leather cuff being fastened. I didn't resist as she cuffed my other ankle, in this position, it would have been futile.

"Please, Sandra. I'm sorry."

She laughed and pivoted around on my back to face the back of my head. I felt her pass a leather collar under my neck and then buckle it tightly.

"I do what I want, slave. And tonight, you better call me 'Mistress'."

She unmounted me and gave me an unceremonious shove which caused me to roll over and fall off the bed with a thud.

I whimpered as I hit the floor but I didn't try to get up, the fear was paralyzing.

Sandra demonstrated using my newly acquired collar as she took a firm grip and pulled me up to get me on my feet. I pushed myself up as she pulled to ease the force on my neck from the sturdy leather.

As my eyes adapted to the low light, I could just about make out Sandra's face, she looked triumphant. The final piece of my bondage was a chained leash which she attached to the ring on my collar. Even through the fear that consumed me, I could feel my penis harden. We clearly weren't playing anymore, I was being taken against my will, and yet unbelievably, a part of me was still aroused. It just showed the complete lack of control I had over the situation. I couldn't prevent Sandra from doing whatever she wanted to punish me, and I couldn't even control my own body.

With a sharp tug, we started to move forward out of the bedroom. The ankle cuffs were connected with a short chain. As she strode forward I could only hobble behind her pathetically.

---

Inevitably, she led me back into the living room, to the sofa where I had rejected her advances. She took a seat and before I could kneel at her feet, as I thought she would want me to, she motioned for me to sit next to her. As I did I noticed she was still dressed in the same outfit as before, a summery white dress with a pale pink floral pattern, which hugged her athletic body in all the right places. The snug fit showed her considerable cleavage, the dress stopped just above her knees. Her gorgeous, smooth, tanned legs hinted at the smooth, shaved pussy that I knew was hidden behind black, lace panties.

In stark contrast to the clothed, sexy lady beside me, I sat there naked save for a leather collar, two leather ankle cuffs, and a pair of metal handcuffs. Unlike her, my semi-erect penis was not hidden by anything, and stupidly protruded upwards waiting for the attention I knew would be denied.

I looked at the floor.

"Shall we try this again, slave?"

I looked at her as she parted her legs slightly again.

"I have a job for you." She said, reenacting our conversation from earlier that evening.

I realized what she was going to make me do. Something I could have done hours ago with a lot more dignity.

"More precisely, for your tongue, slave"

She pulled her panties down and tossed them onto the floor. As she parted her legs widely I could see her beautiful vagina.

"Yes, Mistress" I knew I had no choice.

She grinned. "Get on your fucking knees."

I lowered myself to the floor carefully in order to keep my balance as my arms were still immobilized behind me. She grabbed my leash as soon as I was kneeling and pulled me closer. I shuffled forward and knelt between her legs. She pulled the leash more forcefully, jamming my face into her crotch. There was no chance I could withdraw my head, I just managed to keep my nose high enough to prevent it from being squashed into her flesh. Without a command I opened my mouth and ran my tongue up and down her outer lips, they were slick with her juices, she must have found forcing a man to service her to be incredibly arousing. I managed to move my mouth slightly higher and ran my tongue up and down over her clitoris, giving her the stimulation I knew she wanted.

She moaned softly and placed her hand on the back of my head, ruffling my hair possessively.

"Deeper." She commanded.

Without hesitation I pushed my tongue firmly into her pussy, waggling as fast as I could. My top lip was naturally planted over her clitoris and I moved my lip up and down to continue the stimulation. I continued like this, opening and half-closing my mouth while wiggling my tongue. I literally felt like I was eating her pussy. The hand on the back of my head grasped my hair painfully as she moaned louder.

Even though I was being used completely against my will I became aware that I was fully erect. My firm cock was pushing against the leather sofa. By shifting my lower body down I managed to push my penis underneath the sofa cushion. I began to hump the sofa slowly. The crevice was firm enough to apply pressure to my yearning cock.

I fantasized for a moment that the two of us might cum together. We would rise to a euphoric crescendo in unison and I would spurt a thick, sticky load into Sandra's innocent white, leather sofa just as she screamed and shuddered in orgasmic delight.

As it happened she was too quick for me. I didn't hear her orgasm since she clamped her thighs even more tightly around my head until I couldn't hear anything but I could feel her whole body writhing in pleasure. Her hand was now pulling my hair so hard I wanted to scream but my mouth was completely smothered by her sex. I fought with everything I had to keep my nose from being smothered by her groin. Eventually, the tension in Sandra's body faded and she was lightly ruffling my hair again. Her breath was short and shallow from an earth-shattering orgasm.

Sandra's senses had returned and she loosened the leash enough for me to withdraw my head slightly and kneel more upright. I continued to hump the sofa in complete frustration. She slapped me hard across the cheek.

"Stop that." She yelled.

I obeyed immediately, conscious of the control she had over me, and the trouble I had already been in tonight.

---

She led me back upstairs to the bedroom and stood at the foot of the bed.

"Naughty boys, sleep on the floor, Josh. If you want to sleep in the bed, you will learn to obey me without question." She pointed to the carpet at her feet

I shuffled forward due to the restrictive hobble chain and lay on my side on the floor.

"Just one more thing to stop you from relieving yourself, you horny boy."

She took my leash and passed it around the leg of the heavy, oak bed frame. Once she had created a loop she produced a small padlock and locked the end of the leash to the ring on my collar, forming a loop around the leg of the bed. The faint click of the padlock sealed my fate. With my arms handcuffed behind me, and no chance to move from the foot of the bed, it was next to impossible to achieve an orgasm. As I considered the situation she patted me on the head.

"Night night, Josh."

With that, she turned out the light and got into bed. I lay on the floor still with a very solid erection. I was cold, frustrated, and completely beaten. I had battled wills with Sandra and experienced mine being crushed. I had made the mistake of rejecting her, assuming I retained the freedom to interact with her as I chose. It can not be made clearer than when you are collared and leashed and almost suffocating in your mistress' vagina that she owns you. At that moment, I knew Sandra owned me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Caged Boyfriend Caged from adoloscence, Chris is given her virginity.in BDSM
Student Has to Work For His Grades Male Student has to endure female teachers demands.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Becoming Hazel's Toy Joshua's life is about to be turned upside down.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mistress Barbara An ex-Madam trains a young man to be her sextoy.in BDSM
Emily's Surprise Ch. 01 She surprises me with a very different kind of chastity cage.in BDSM
More Stories