All Comments on 'Sandra's Park Adventures Ch. 07'

by Sandra_Wild

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely Brilliant! Please keep publishing more of these they're fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really loved this chapter with the flashback! All the exhibitionism was really hot, and I enjoyed this chapter more than the last few ones. Those ones got a little too extreme for me. But this was classic nudity and lewdness in public, which I loved.

If you continue doing flashback ones, I would love to read a chapter involving Sandra in college, like stripping in the middle of a lecture surrounded by people who know her. Even potentially Sandra as a senior in high school would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was one of the best stories I've read !!! Absolutely loved it!! Wish you'd write more! Wish more like it were put out there to read! Can't say enough things about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great, but why is she wearing stilettos all of a sudden? In chapter 4 she's already barefoot in a grimy bar, so it seems like a downgrade. Could she be more torturous to her feet too next chapters, and keep them bare?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic, cannot wait to see chapter 8

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

where is part 8

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSandra_Wild@Sandra_Wild
The stories of a European girl with a huge appetite for life - and sex. Exhibitionism and group sex, humiliation and enjoyment are the key themes.