"Sandwich" The Kelleen & Lea Story

Story Info
Legs divided a pleasurable, divine, intersection.
950 words
4.26
4.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

I hope you enjoy reading my story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Life is not perfect and neither is my story, it is dirty, unashamed, unedited, baring blemishes and all, bare. it is not a legal brief constructed so every word is perfect, every common in the right place, edited ten times. My tumbling out style of writing comes from emotion, desire, a longing, sexual desire, fun erotica, fantasy. My stories come spilling out of me full of lust, raw energy, with no filter, a friend confessing to you. I'm not looking for perfection in my writing, I'm simply purging my mind.

Lost Opportunity, my pen name, refers to all those times I missed the signals, failed to take the leap, didn't recognize or understand what others were feeling/wanting, just didn't go far enough from my own hang ups and fears. I've learned in my thirty years to say yes, to take a chance, make a move, have no regrets, take chances, even if I fail or are rebuffed, even those that don't work out or even when they hurt how do I know if I don't try? Life is short enjoy the ride. I'm Cheryle "Cheri" an Irish Catholic, Attorney, Singer-Songwriter 30year old bi-sexual woman, 5'2" 107lbs., with blue eyes and long red hair-💋

Please enjoy todays story written for my close friends at Emily's Escorts Kelleen and Lea.

Chapter One-The Balcony

Kellen is thirty year old bi girl from Tennessee, she is a bit of a switch, though it is not her be all end all. She can be tender, soft, and snuggly with me or I can leave the bedroom a destroyed mess when we are finished. When she brought Lea over to my tenth floor apartment I poured us all white wine and served it to them like a good hostess.

We sat on the balcony in my Zero Gravity Lawn chairs watching the sun set into Lake Michigan. Why Kelleen brought Lea with her on our normal hook up night I wasn't sure. I was just playing it by ear following her lead curious where this night was going. We chatted and joked, laughing, it was relaxing and fun.

I was busy with my hostess duties keeping their wine glasses and the cheese dip full. Finally siting down and reclining back Lea joined me in my chair snuggling close are bodies pressed together. Was this Kelleen's voyeuristic intent for the evening? I was not sure yet but was going with the flow.

Kissing Lea has we undressed each other full of a sexual lust. Her fingers teased with my delicate nipples pinching them in a playful manner. Our tongues intertwined exploring each others mouths. Fingers roaming our hot bodies freely, playfully.

Chapter Two-Tribadism

I moved down licking and teasing Lea kissing and sucking her cute toes before moving into position. For my favorite position Tribadism, I love tribadism, clit to clit humping. It gives me so much energy, as soon as I start humping, rubbing, grinding, I can go on and on for hours. Having one orgasm after the other, until I'm so sore from orgasming the pain and pleasure mixing into a sensory overload.

Our soft hot naked bodies coming together on the balcony, hands, fingers, legs, feet, wet cunts rubbing, humping, pressing against each other. Pussies grinding together bringing the usual sensory pleasures. A defined dance of two woman fucking, humping, the zero gravity chair squeaking and shaking.

Intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a pleasurable, divine, intersection. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, humping, wild animals moaning, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined sucking each others toes in our mouths.

Our sweet pussy nectar flowing, what an entertaining passion, a fun sexual game, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, the redhead and the brunette, split like scissors. tribadism. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, sensory feelings building.

When suddenly Kelleen poured the warm cheese dip on our vaginas, A Vagina Melt Sandwich, The lesbian sex act in which two women are engaged in tribadism and one, both, or a third party pours melted Velveeta cheese in between their two vaginas. The sound that was produced was nothing short of exquisite, auralism at it's best.

Speed increasing with the new sensations here comes our earth shattering orgasmic delight. A great way to spend an evening on the balcony with Lea and Kelleen. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, mixing with the cheese dip a beautiful orgasm for two.

Chapter Three-Shower

Kelleen on her knees between my thighs tasting the new creation a beautiful new wave artist vision. Lea joining her there I was a messy lesbian sandwich both tongues working my clit and cunt. I long tongue found my ass crack. The pleasure was almost unbearable my body trembled and shivered in orgasmic delight.

This is why I love Kelleen visits so much always new and exciting full of wonderful surprises. Making are way to the shower climbing in together three naked women washing each other, exploring, steam filling the bathroom. I was positioned between them a lesbian sandwich again.

Lea fingering my tight ass with two fingers plunging deep inside my bowels. Kelleen and I kissing as I rubbed her clit in circles. Join us on a journey of discovery our arms, hands, fingers, legs, feet, mouths, tongues. cunts, clits, breast, nipples, tight asses exploring each others bodies, pleasure building, tingling, shaking, moaning, laughing in sheer delight. The smell & sounds of our sex filling the bathroom full of steam, lust and desire running our minds in a ancient primal dance of love, sex & fun.