Sandy 12

Story Info
A time for work, a time for play.
3.5k words
3.25
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy 12 - A time for work, a time for play

It was about 7:30 am Monday when John got back home from work. What a sight. Julie and Sandy were stretched out naked on the living room floor. They hadn't moved since falling apart the night before.

"Good morning, ladies," John said. "You two look like you were having fun."

Julie rolled over and looked up. "Hi John. Would you like breakfast?"

"That depends," he replied, "what are you serving?"

"Oh you naughty boy. I was thinking about pancakes and eggs, but if you would like a side of pussy before you go to sleep, we might be able to arrange that."

Sandy stood up groggily. "Hi John. How are you this morning?"

John took a step back. "Woah. For a second there I thought that you had a dick." John reached forward and grabbed the dildo poking out from Sandy's crotch. "What have we here?"

Sandy swooned slightly. John's grab brought the dildo back into action to stimulate her anus, g-spot, and clitoris all at once.

"Woah, big guy," Sandy said, "You should know better than to grab a woman's dick first thing in the morning. Sandy realize that the g-spot stimulator also pushed against her very full bladder.

"Let me clean up a bit and I will be right out to help with breakfast." Sandy strode to Julie's bathroom with the strapless strap-on pointing the way.

Sandy shivered as she pulled the toy out in the shower. She washed the toy, then herself and was back in the kitchen within five minutes. Sandy offered to take over cooking the pancakes if Julie wanted to clean up.

Julie jumped in the shower and washed all over and all under. She felt refreshed when she walked back into the kitchen.

John was pouring coffee and offered Julie a cup, which she accepted with thanks.

Sandy had finished the pancakes. She had added more oil to the pan and cracked four eggs which merged in the bottom of the pan to create one big egg with four yolks. Julie knew that Sandy mostly ate poached eggs, so she was a bit surprised to see the eggs frying.

Sandy put the pan under the broiler to cook the top of the eggs while John and Julie set the table and brought out some maple syrup.

After broiling for a couple minutes, Sandy pulled the pan from under the broiler, slid the eggs onto a round pizza pan, and used a rolling pizza knife to cut the eggs into four portions. She set the pizza pan on the table with a spatula and said with a perky voice and big smile, "Serve yourself. Let's eat."

Everyone served themselves pancakes and an egg. Only John used the syrup. John looked askance at Julie and Sandy and asked, "You do know that this is real maple syrup, don't you?"

"Of course," Julie replied. "I bought it. But I bought it for you. I love chocolate and a few other sweet things, but maple syrup is not where I want to get my sugar."

Sandy added with a deadpan face, "I'm afraid that if I eat maple syrup it will make my tits balloon out even more."

The all laughed. They enjoyed the rest of breakfast with light conversation. After he set down his fork John cleared his throat. "Hhhh. I had time to think while I worked last night. I realized two things. First, it didn't really bother me that you played with TJ's dick or that he came all over your tits, or even that you let him lick you clean. In fact, it was hot. What bothered me was getting into a conversation about fucking other people. And not just fucking other people, but having relationships with other people. I really love you two women. I also realize that we are in something of an unstable situation, and it scares me. Can we have a conversation tonight after Julie gets home from work?"

"How about tomorrow evening," Sandy proposed. "I need to spend some time with my mother tonight. I was gone all weekend. And she had a date, the first since Bill hit the road."

"That works for me," John said. "Do you mind if Julie and I get a head start on the conversation?"

"Not at all." Sandy looked at the back of her naked wrist, "Oh, shit. It is 9:00. I need to get home before going to school. And Julie probably needs a good fucking before she goes to work.

"Whatever you decide, John, I love you and look forward to our conversation tomorrow evening."

Sandy stood up and went into Julie's room to find her clothes. Sher threw on her dress, pulled on some socks and her boots.

Julie and John were both waiting outside the door of Julie's room when Sandy came out. They all hugged, kissed, and said goodbye.

* * * * *

On the way home Sandy realized that Julie had provided condoms, toys, lube, and so much more over the past few months. Sandy only had a small allowance from her mother that she mostly used to buy food during the day. Sandy decided that she needed to find a part-time job.

No one was home when Sandy arrived. Not a surprise. Her mom was probably already at work. Sandy put on a clean dress, some comfortable walking shoes, grabbed her book bag and headed out the door. She was early enough that she didn't go to straight to class. She went to the campus employment center.

Many students worked part-time. Sandy had about 20 minutes to scan the bulletin board ads before her first class.

The first three jobs that caught her eye were for math tutors. She called the numbers; all had already found tutors. She saw an ad for someone to clean the swimming pool. She figured that she could handle that, but a member of the swimming team had already taken that job. The last job that looked promising was for an assistant in the art lab. It didn't have a phone number, just the instruction to come to the art lab between 12 noon and 1 pm and ask for Professor Brown.

Today was the start of a new semester. Sandy's first class was from 11:00 to 11:50 am. She would have to hurry to get to the art lab on the far side of campus by noon.

When Sandy walked into the art lab it was deserted. "Hello," she shouted.

A moment later a young, stylishly dressed woman walked into the lab from door at the back of the lab. "Hello. Can I help you?"

"I am looking for Professor Brown. I saw an ad at the campus employment center saying that Professor Brown needed an art lab assistant. I wanted to apply."

The woman looked Sandy in the eye and asked, "Are you an art student?"

"No, I am a math major."

"Hmm. Please come this way and let's chat." There were a few chairs at the back of the lab. The woman offered one to Sandy and sat in another. "I am Professor Brown. And you are?"

Sandy introduced herself. Sandy guessed that Professor Brown couldn't be older than 26 or 27. She was surprised to see such a young person as a professor.

"Tell me about yourself and why you want to apply for the art lab assistant position."

Sandy felt awash. She had never applied for a job let alone had an interview. Sandy thought for a moment and dove into the deep end.

"My mother is a single parent. She has worked hard to provide for me, but it is time for me to become more independent. I also have a couple of very generous and loving friends, and it is time for me to contribute more financially to those friendships.

"When I have a question I will ask it, even if it might make someone uncomfortable. Although I am young and don't have a lot of experience, I feel highly confident in the capabilities that I do have. I learn fast. I listen. I observe. I try to be fully aware of my surroundings."

"I have never had a paying job. I have never applied for a job. This situation is all new for me. I can only promise that given a chance I will do my best."

Professor Brown nodded with a smile. "How do you like to be called?"

"Everyone calls me Sandy."

"Just to be clear, I am not everyone. My students call me Professor Brown. My colleagues call me Dr. Brown. My dearest friends call me Sandra. Is Sandy your given name or a nickname?"

Sandy felt both chastised and honored. "Sandy is a nickname. My given name is Sandra."

Professor Brown leaned forward and took Sandy's hands gently, "If you don't object, I will call you Sandra. I am happy that we have something in common.

"The bad news is that the art lab assistant position has already been filled. But I am also looking for a model for my life drawing class. It is four hours per week, from noon to 2 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It pays $25 per hour, or $100 per week. That isn't an enormous amount of money but if you are interested it can get you started.

"What is your course schedule this term?"

"I have fractals and chaos on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning and string theory on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Those are the last of my required courses. I also have one elective, jazz dance on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons."

"How do you feel about posing nude for a bunch of wannabe artists?"

"Nude?"

"Yes. All the students are juniors and seniors, so we have weeded out anyone that is not serious about art.

"In addition to the income, there might be another benefit for you. I doubt that you've thought of a career as a model, but at the end of the semester I will assemble a portfolio of copies of the best 20 or so drawings from the students that you can use to apply for professional modeling jobs or to keep in your closet.

"Are you uncomfortable being nude?"

"Not really."

"I didn't think so. The way your dress drapes, you are not wearing a bra and you probably aren't wearing panties. So you are essentially nude under that delightful sundress you are wearing.

"Let's walk over behind the screen in the corner of the room.

"Typically, a model will undress behind this screen. They would put on a robe or kimono if they like and walk out to sit on the model platform. I will arrange the model's pose for the session. The model holds the pose for 20 minutes, then takes a 5-minute break, rinse and repeat for four sessions.

"Most first-time models are surprised at how physically taxing it can be to remain motionless. But posing for life drawing is not just physically taxing. It is also mentally taxing. You have two choices. You need to be ready to occupy your mind while you pose or to empty your mind of all thought. Which you choose is up to you, the key is that you should not think about your body.

"One last thing, Sandra, as long as we are behind the screen. Would you please undress?"

Sandy paused, then pulled her dress over her head and held it in one hand. Professor Brown took the dress and hung in on a peg on the back of the screen. Professor Brown walked slowly around Sandy without a word. Sandy didn't move. When Professor Brown again faced Sandy she said, "You are going to be perfect. You have a beautiful face. You have an athlete's figure. You have a sleek strength that will be a joy to draw.

"Our first lab session of the term is tomorrow. Can you start tomorrow, Sandra?"

Professor Brown handed Sandy her dress and walked out into the lab. Sandy put on her dress and followed Professor Brown into the lab. Professor Brown watched Sandy walk out and shook her hand. "I hope that I hear a yes."

"Yes," Sandy said with unfelt confidence. She headed off to warm up before her jazz dance class.

* * * * *

Sandy made it through the rest of the day. She had a mixed sense of accomplishment at getting a part-time job and dread. How could she tell anyone that her job was to be a nude model?

When Sandy got home her mother was already there. "Hi Mom. How was your weekend?"

"Absolutely wonderful. Tom and I went on a date Saturday night - mostly dinner and conversation. Sunday, we walked in the park and had a picnic lunch by the lake."

"Tell me more about this mysterious Tom."

"Let's start cooking dinner. We can cook and talk, and then talk some more while we eat.

After the two women assembled the ingredients and divided up the prep work, Julie's mom started talking again. "Tom owns a small business in town, which occupies a lot of his time.

His wife died about 10 years ago. He didn't say how she died, and I didn't know how to ask. He said that he just started to think about dating again now that his youngest child is out on her own. His oldest child is a boy, or perhaps I should call him a young man.

"Tom is about 5' 11" with broad shoulders and a bright smile. He laughs a lot and makes me laugh too.

"Now it is your turn. Tell me about your weekend."

Julie told her mom a sanitized version of the highlights of the weekend. Dinner with Julie and John on Saturday night. The hike. Swimming in the stream. Dinner with Sally and Peter. She just left out the nudity and sex. Sandy wondered whether her mom had also filtered out some of the best parts of her weekend with Tom.

Julie's mom said, "I am so happy that Julie and John have been such good friends for you. I am even happier that you are expanding your friend group beyond the super-nerds in your classes."

"Sally said that she wanted to get to know me better but didn't mention anything specific. I think that she just wants me to come along on the next group excursion.

"One of the guys might be interested in going out on a date, but he was also vague. I think that everyone liked me as much as they got to know me, but that isn't really very much yet."

The women continued to chat during dinner, each recognizing that the other had set unspoken boundaries and would be willing to reveal what was on the other side of those boundaries in their own time.

They had just finished cleaning up after dinner when Sandy's phone rang. She guessed that it would be Julie wanting to bring her up to date on her conversation with John, but it was a number that Sandy did not recognize. Usually, Sandy let unknown numbers go to voice mail, but she took a gamble and pressed talk.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Sandy. This is Lisa. I hope you don't mind but I got your number from Julie. I didn't have a chance to say goodbye to you yesterday. I was hoping that we might be able to get together for a chat sometime tomorrow."

Sandy had not remotely expected Lisa to call. They hadn't talked much at all beyond, 'Hi. Good to meet you.'

Fortunately, Sandy's mother had taught her excellent manners. She went into auto drive. "It is so nice of you to call. Thank you very much. I too wish that we had more opportunity to get to know each other yesterday.

"My schedule is pretty full tomorrow. My first class is at 10 am, then I have lab from noon until 2 pm. I am supposed to meet with Julie and John tomorrow evening. I always stay caught up with my studies so outside of those times I have good flexibility. What does your day look like before 10 am or between 3 and 5 pm?"

"I work from 8:30 am to 5 pm with a half-hour lunch break. Is 6 am too early for you?"

"Believe it or not, I woke up at 5:30 am just yesterday. I am pretty sure that I can do it again tomorrow. Where do you want to meet?"

"If we had more time, I would just invite you over here. Perhaps another time. For tomorrow, do you know the Sunrise Café?"

"Near the corner of University Avenue and 34th Street?"

"That's the one. Can you get there by 6 am?"

"I'll look forward to seeing you there tomorrow morning. Have a good rest of your evening, Lisa."

"You, too. Hasta mañana."

Sandy hung up and walked to the living room where her mother was reading a book. "Who was that, if you don't mind me asking?"

"It was Lisa, one of the people on the hike. We are going to meet tomorrow morning early to get to know each other better. Lisa was not the last person I expected to call me, but maybe second to the last."

"I hope that you and she have a good tête-a-tête tomorrow."

"Why is everyone throwing around foreign phrases today? I'm off to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow."

* * * * *

Lisa stood at the door of the Sunrise Café as Sandy walked up. "I'm sorry," Lisa said, "I hadn't realized that you would have to walk. I would have been happy to give you a ride."

"Not at all. I love to walk, and it is a perfect morning for a stroll. I live close by.

"It is great to see you again. I am happy you called last night."

"Let's go in and have some breakfast. It'll be my treat."

"No please, I just got a job yesterday so that I can pay my own way. I don't have enough money to treat you, but at least I can pay for myself. Let's go Dutch."

Sandy just got a latte and Lisa got tea and a scone.

"Tell me about your new job."

"I'll be working in the art department. It is only part-time, but it is my first paying job."

"We didn't talk much Saturday, so you might not know that I am a graphic artist. I got my degree from the university. I probably know the Professor that you work for."

"Do you know Professor Brown?"

"No. What is the class?"

"Life drawing.

"Brown must be new. When I was a student, the Professor for life drawing was an old codger named Wilson.

"What will you do?"

"I applied for art lab assistant, but that job was already filled."

"Oh." Lisa exclaimed. "Art lab assistant is an awful job. You are the gopher's gopher. Cleaning up the mess that students leave behind, ordering materials, and maintaining inventory. Doing whatever the Professor needs you to do."

"Ah. Do I hear the voice of experience?"

"Indeed. It was the worst job ever. But if you are not the lab assistant, the only other job is a model."

"Correct. It wasn't what I was looking for, but today is my first day on the block."

"There is good news and bad news. The good news is that the Professor will protect you from forward students. The bad news is that the Professor himself might have a perv streak. Wilson sure did."

"I didn't get that sense from Professor Brown. She is young, like in her late 20s, but seems totally professional and no nonsense."

"Oh? She is a woman? When I was a student there were a few women professors in art history, but none in the visual arts. Perhaps the university has finally taken a step forward.

"Are you an art major?"

Sandy laughed, "It would be hard to be farther from it. I am a math major."

"Really? You are a math nerd? You don't look like it. And you don't act like it. That is a compliment.

"And now I am even more happy that we had the chance to get to know each other better. You are an enigma. I don't want to solve the conundrum that is you, I want to embrace it.

"I need to get on my way to work," Lisa said as she stood. "Before I go, I would like a hug. Do you mind?"

Sandy just stood and held out her arms in welcome. The women hugged, then separated.

"Sandy," Lisa said, "I feel graced to have been able to embrace the conundrum that is you. Let's get together again."

"Let's."

Sandy followed Lisa out of the Sunshine Café. As soon as she stepped outside Sandy felt the sun's warmth kiss her. She stopped, leaned back so the sun could caress her face and neck, and then, "What the fuck?" Sandy thought. "The conundrum that is you? What does that even mean?"

Sandy knew that Lisa meant well, but she also realized that Lisa herself might be a bit of a conundrum.