Sandy and Amy

Story Info
A chance meeting with an old friend.
3k words
4.03
10.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrbill4u
mrbill4u
16 Followers

It had been some time since I had last seen Sandy. We had been friends with benefits years ago, but had slowly lost touch with each other. Sandy was 5 foot 8 with large A cup breasts with pert, dusty rose-colored nipples, a flat stomach which led to heart shaped hips, blonde hair that matched her creamy pussy hair when she had any. Keeping her pussy clean shaven was one of her things. Most often done by her lovers before they were allowed to taste her sweet cunt. Which was one of the greatest pleasures of making love to Sandy!

Sandy's pussy was the creamiest, sweetest tasting pussy I had ever encountered. I'd always loved eating her to many orgasms before finishing with my cock exploding in her. We'd spend hours making love to each other which could turn into days if tequila was involved. Which could also lead to others being involved. Sandy mostly enjoyed other women, but occasionally another man would get to share her pleasures too.

Today was a chance encounter. I was back in town for a business opportunity getting a cup of coffee and breakfast at the old diner. When I looked up from my eggs to see Sandy at the register, I got up and walked up behind her. Leaning over, I whispered in her ear, "Can we go someplace and do shots until your cloths fall off?"

"Oh my god, is that you Bill?" She turned around, "I've been dreaming about you for weeks! Yes, yes, of course we can!" She grabbed me in a big hug, which I responded to feeling my cock already starting to harden as she ground her pussy into my crotch. I asked her to join me so I could finish my breakfast claiming I would surely need the fuel to meet her demanding needs. She laughed as she followed me to my table.

Sandy slid in next to me as I scooped eggs and potatoes into my mouth. I felt her hand touching my thigh as if a spider was walking up to my cock. I felt her undoing my zipper as my now almost hard cock was released under the table. Her hand encircled it, squeezing it tightly before beginning to slowly stroke it. "I've missed you!" she said. "I've missed you too" I responded. "I was talking to your cock not to you Bill." She said as we both laughed. My cock was now hard as a rock remembering how good her mouth would feel sucking on it, as her hand continued to slowly slide up and down on it.

My waitress came over with the pot of coffee to give me a top off. She smiled at Sandy as she showed the waitress her hand full of hard cock. Amy the waitress grinned as she said "Oohh that looks good, are you taking that home with you?

"Yes, I am. You could drop by, if you want to get off, I mean when you get off." She replied. "Really! I'm out of here in half an hour. I'd love too!" Sandy said, "I know Bill would love to taste you too. Give him your panties so he can see how sweet you smell." Amy left, disappearing into the back, only to quickly return to the table to hand me her wet panties, as I was finishing my breakfast. I asked her for my bill. Amy replied, laughing as she stuffed my hard aching cock back into my pants, "It's on the house. Sandy said you can pay her later." So, I left a $20 bill on the table as we walked out of the diner. Me with a full-blown hard-on on display for the whole place to see.

I asked Sandy if she needed a ride, but she told me to follow her. I told her I'd need to stop for the tequila and limes on the way, as I found my rental car. I followed her to the liquor store then to her place which was still in the neighborhood. She pulled in the driveway as I parked across the street. I got out of my car and looked down to see the wet spot on my pants from my pre cum.

Myself, I'm 5'10" 185 pounds, very good looking - so I've been told - with deep silver blue eyes, a close-cropped black beard and black hair, and a toned body with a slight beer tummy. Not a massive cock, but a good 7 inches and thick. I'm also able to cum multiple times.

Sandy had a nice house with a big, old porch. It was a two story - much too big for just her. She explained that while the house was hers, she rented a couple of rooms to good friends like Amy.

We no more than got in the house and were cutting up the limes when I heard the front door open. It was Amy. She was short, maybe 5'3", with a full figure, brown hair, large full heavy breasts, and a flat taught tummy. Full red lips and a smile that I'm sure got her many tips. She joined us in the kitchen as I was filling shot glasses.

Sandy began to explain that we were going to do shots until our cloths fell off then we would see how many times we could all cum together. Would she like to play with us? Amy grinned reaching for a shot glass and lime "To pleasing and being pleased!"

As she did her first shot, Sandy told her, "Now you need to remove a piece of clothing." As Sandy and I followed suit, Amy removed her uniform, which left her in only heels and a black bra. I still had her matching black lace panties. Sandy removed her halter top which left her topless. Her nipples were already hard. I took off my shirt, which left me topless too.

Amy had a well-trimmed brown bush that matched her hair. She was the only one bottomless at this point. Sandy poured more shots. I was first this time, kicking off my shoes and socks, which meant I had to do two shots. Amy's black lacy bra, which clasped in the front, was next. I asked if I could help with unclasping it. She walked up to me pushing her chest out. I slowly unclasped her bra releasing her large breasts, they were so firm there was little change with her bra off. Her nipples hardened as I looked at her. Sandy slipped behind her reaching around to grasp her breasts in both hands which could not fully encompass them, pinching her hard nipples as Amy moaned softly closing her eyes as her head fell back toward Sandy.

Sandy stepped around beside her as she dropped her shorts. I saw she still had that shaved bare pussy, her swollen clit poking out. I could see the wetness beginning to ooze down between their thighs. I stepped up, bringing a hand to both of their slits. Feeling their creamy juice, I slid a finger up across their clits then brought my fingers to my mouth tasting them both. Sandy was just as sweet as I remembered while Amy was a bit more tart but still wonderful.

Now in only my pants and briefs, I was the only one still wearing anything. I did another shot with the girls as I dropped my pants, Amy was filling our glasses again as Sandy kicked her shoes off along with Amy. I reached for the bottle to fill them this time.

As Sandy dropped to her knees before me, Amy handed me my shot. I felt Sandy puling my shorts down my legs. Then her soft wet lips touching my hard cock. As she licked at the drop of precum that had oozed from the tip, Amy dropped down beside Sandy cupping my balls and ass cheek while kissing Sandy. As Sandy slipped her mouth off my cock, Amy took it in hers. They took turns sucking my cock until I thought I'd explode.

I reached out cupping their heads as first Sandy then Amy would swallow my manhood deep in their mouths, I wanted to cum so bad but who would get the first load? And neither of them had cum yet, so I wouldn't have cum yet either. I wanted to eat them out until I felt them cum, then they could share the first jizz of our party.

I told them we should move this to a more comfortable place like a big bed or one of them was going to get a mouthful of cum before I got to make either of them cum first. This only made them increase their assault on my cock, sucking and stroking it in a faster and faster pace.

Sandy said, "It's been way too long since I've tasted your delicious cum. I want it so bad and I want it now. I'll share with Amy. Give us you're cum Bill, please."

I felt a finger tickling my asshole then slip inside as they kept up the pace on my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer as my cock erupted shooting out cum, hitting Amy in the face as she was switching. Amy dove onto my cock to suck the second spurt then let Sandy drain the rest before Sandy licked the shot off Amy's face. Then they kissed and continued to softly suck me until I was softening. It ended with them coming up together to share a three-way kiss with cum still lingering on their lips.

That was truly the best blowjob I'd ever had. I only hoped there were more in store. I could tell it wasn't the first time they'd tagged team a cock before! Sandy had always been a superb cock sucker, but together they left little chance of ever being surpassed.

I wrapped my arms around them asking "Who's next? I want to eat some pussy. Lead the way to my feast." We walked out of the kitchen up the back stairs to the upstairs hall entering a larger master bedroom with a plush king-size bed. Sandy pulled down the covers exposing red satin sheets. She said, "I think you should make Amy cum first, she hasn't had the pleasure your tongue can bring to a woman before; besides I know we're not going anywhere, and I like to suck her big tits while she cums."

Amy crawled onto the bed and spread her legs wide exposing her velvet-like pudenda as I stood at the foot of the bed. Sandy stood beside me saying "Doesn't she have a pretty pussy? Now enjoy her!"

I took a minute to look at Amy laying back, her nipple's hard pebbles on dark areoles, and her brown hair splayed across the pillow. I kissed her red toenails, then her toes as she moaned. I climbed on the foot of the bed as Sandy went around to the side. I slowly kissed my way up her legs after kissing each toe and sucking them a bit until I reached that wonderful place where her legs came together, and the juices flowed from her quivering pussy. I then reached under her thighs, raising her legs to expose her to my hungry mouth.

I began at the cavern of her cunt, licking, and sucking up as much of her juices as I could but she was flowing more than I could keep up with. I licked first one side then the other around her hard clit. Mmmm, she tasted good. Sandy was sucking her nipples as Amy came for the first time almost within seconds of my mouth engulfing her clit. As my tongue flicked at it, my teeth gently held her clit in place. She was so wet my fingers fell into her vagina while probing for her g-spot as she shook with another climax. I continued to assault her clit as she and Sandy made out while my other hand and Sandy's played with her tits. I brought my other hand back down to her pussy using both to probe her before I slipped a wet finger up her tight ass. She started screaming as it went in "Oh god! Oh god yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

She was now cumming in waves as my mouth and hands fucked her while Sandy was pinching and massaging her taught breasts. Her legs were shaking and her whole body was quivering as I felt an explosion of cum from her cunt that was soaking my hand and face as I licked and sucked her cum. Sandy saw me and dove in to help as I made room for her to taste Amy. I slipped another finger in Amy's tight ass making her scream and cum again! She could barley catch her breath as Sandy and I slowly reduced the pace on her until she pulled us up to kiss both our cum covered faces. We fell together to recuperate. "I've never cum like that before" Amy said. We'd left the bottle downstairs, so I got up to fetch it before the next round - and my chance to taste sweet Sandy's pussy again.

I returned with the bottle and limes; I had even raided the fridge for some snacks. I poured a shot for each of us and set the snacks on the nightstand next to the bed. Before I climbed in next to Sandy, who's back was to me as she was kissing Amy softly, I slid behind her pushing my now hard cock against her butt as I reached for her other breast. I whispered to Sandy "Is it your turn now?" Sandy wiggled her butt back against my manhood "Mmmmm, yes Bill, I want you to make me cum like that again please."

With no more needing to be said, I slid down her body kissing every part I could down her legs to her toes then back up as she squirmed and moaned into Amy's kisses. I always loved Sandy's little tits, as she seemed to enjoy her breast being sucked and played with. After all, you could get the whole tit in your mouth then slip it out until you had just her nipple, biting it as she groaned with the pleasure.

Sandy was oozing with juice as I kissed my way to her pussy. She opened herself to me as I moved between her open legs. She was as sweet as ever making her own wet spot on the sheets. I ran my finger over her clit as her body jumped at the touch, then down to her ass slowly circling her sphincter before she wiggled onto my finger. She had always loved to have her ass finger fucked as her pussy was being eaten. It always seemed to make her squirt like Amy had when she reached that top plateau of cumming. Now she was ready to have me lick and suck her to climax. As I was fingering her ass, she came for the first time. With me just doing that, as I bent into run my tongue up her slit, she grabbed my head pulling it to her pussy, cumming again and requesting "Ohhh Bill, eat me! Eat me until I can't cum anymore!"

Amy, at this point, was kissing Sandy while licking her ears and biting at her neck as we both played with her tits. Sandy was cumming now in little waves until after a few minutes the earth shook for her in a massive climax. Every part of her body was shaking and gushing her juice all over my face. My finger kept fucking her ass as she rode the waves.

Then I said, "I want to fuck you!" "Oh please, please fuck me so good!" was her response. I moved between her legs, lifting her thighs, as I ran my cock up her slit over her clit as she came again then back down to her open pussy. I pushed the head of my cock up against her ever so slowly, inserting it millimeter by millimeter until she thrust her hips, forcing my hard cock deep into her soaked pussy, cumming again as she did. Now I pulled back slowly again, then again, and again until she was cumming with almost every thrust. Somehow, Amy got her pussy over Sandy's face and was riding her mouth as I felt my own climax coming on. Amy climaxed as Sandy shuddered in her own, which caused me to cum deep in Sandy's pussy!

We all collapsed in a tangled heap of sweeting bodies and cum. I rolled off Sandy after a bit. Amy moved to clean up Sandy's cum soddened pussy as Sandy and I kissed before she pulled me up so she could clean my softening cock with her mouth saying," Thank you I haven't cum like that for years, I'm never going to let you go again, you are going to be my cock slave."

We all showered, then ate some of the food I'd brought up before we did more shots. Leading to more sex. If I remember right, we never left the bed except to shower and relieve ourselves. We had to order take out and the liquor store delivered a gallon of blue agave and more limes. Amy went down both times naked to answer the door giving the delivery guys a big kiss and a grope, she said.

We spent the rest of that week fucking each other in every way three people could. We used strap-on vibrators and any other toy we could use to make each other cum. I used a double headed dildo on them sliding it back and forth until they came. It made them both cum together

We did the strap-on in their pussy while I fucked their asses. Sandy sucked my cock as Amy used the dildo in my ass. We smoked good buds and drank until all we could do was fuck some more. At some point Amy came back with more food and some mushrooms which revitalized us for yet more fucking.

As it would happen, I had to return to the real world and we drifted apart once again, but I wish I could find her again sometime.

mrbill4u
mrbill4u
16 Followers