All Comments on 'Sandy and Frank Ch. 08'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
blue66blue66almost 9 years ago
Thank you

I am really enjoying your story. Trying to imagine where it will go next. Please keep the chapters coming.

nedslapnedslapalmost 9 years ago

I would like to echo the above comment. I wonder what will happen when Sandy and Mack want to start a family, or when Frank becomes overly possessive. I wonder what will happen if someone catches them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Odd perspective.

"I did screw her before going to bed, of course, her third of the evening." I find it puzzling why you go into such detailed and explicit descriptions of her sex with her fuck toy, but give such short shrift to sex with her husband. Are you trying to convey that the sex with her husband is uninteresting, or irrelevant? That would suggest that whatever recreational aspect there is to the adultery, there is definitely a qualitative difference between her relationship with her husband versus her lover. Is it not obvious that the husband is pushing their marriage over a cliff? Really puzzling plot and characters.

Hquinn5656Hquinn5656almost 9 years ago
WOW

Look i am a fan of the writer, and I loved senior Trip, i thought the teacher should have domanted the boys girlfriend but i didn't mind the ending. but this story, I keep reading the first one, to remember what sandy looks like. if it were anyone else i would think it frank would take charge, and start moving in, but not this writer, and keeps reminding us that it's just sex. Keep it going, I wonder how long before it ends. I do wonder what frank thinks goes on in her home. if she is always covered, with love bites, how would she hide them from her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep it going

Frank should drug Sandy, get her nipples pierced, have her gangbanged, then give her to a biker gang for the weekend to be their fuck toy. Make sure lots of pictures and video get sent to the cucky husband. He'll probably be so excited he'll break his back to give himself a blow job. Maybe a tattoo above Sandy's pussy saying 'Property of Frank' to give hubby that special tingle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Who is using whom?

Wife starts this adventure being seduced, then confessing to the husband, only to learn the husband likes it, and wants it to continue. Despite husbands protestations that he is ok with her adultery, his behavior and response suggest he is promoting her adultery, for the satisfaction of his fetish. He claims he is glad she is enjoying being a whore, but he seems most interested in what pleasure he is deriving from her fucking around. Eventually his lack of respect for her, himself, and their marriage will fall in stark contrast to Frank's regard for her, which is increasing in passion and tenderness, and in my opinion, a love more true than what she is getting from her pimp husband. I will not be surprised if Sandy ends up ditching the pervert husband and marrying Frank. Frank appears to be the more masculine, loving, and genuine man. Her husband is turning himself into a useless cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

He dooesn't need to describe his own sexual activities with Sandy. He's describing her activities with Frank.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous