Sandy and Frank Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I pulled up my skirt, revealing a stream of cum running down almost to my knee, and, without thinking, I said, 'Look at that, you must have put a quart into me - it's still coming out!' Here I was, standing there with my skirt held up over my pussy hair, telling a man to look at the graphic evidence of the substantial deposit that he had ejaculated into me! I furiously protested that, 'Damn it, I should have my panties on!'

"I started wiping my thighs and, then, tried to stem the seepage from my cunt. I took several tissues and, this time, managed to insert them inside so that only the ends stuck out, effectively ending the flow. With a sigh, I finally dropped by skirt down and, for the first time in this entire episode, looked him in the face. I suddenly felt a wave of embarrassment flash through me and I knew that I was blushing. He still had that devil grin on his face, obviously amused by what had been a major trauma for me.

"At that point, somehow, I unexpectedly put things in perspective - what was I so upset about? His cum had been running down my thighs! My cunt was dripping more of that cum! But, what was the big deal - what damage was being done? It was the 'might have been' that bothered me I looked at Frank's grinning face and, suddenly, began giggling! The absurdity of the whole situation hit me and I couldn't stop laughing. Without thinking, Frank put his arms around me and hugged me as we shared the moment. You know, I didn't think of it this way at the time, or, certainly think of the word, but was really a bonding moment. Laughing together about a very intimate experience that we had shared. We both realized, at the same time that we were in public and pulled apart, but, once again, we were lucky because there was no one else in the parking lot. I got in the car, he quickly kissed me and I came home."

"Well, that was quite an afternoon, and very sexy to hear about, but it was an unbelievably stupid thing to do!"

"Heavens, I certainly agree with that! It started out as a simple fun thing, showing the marks on me, but we both just got carried away. I think that I was shaking with terror for a good five minutes after we finished when I realized what might have occurred! I'm certainly not ever getting into a situation like that again! No more sex unless we are absolutely alone. Frank said the same thing while we were recovering. In retrospect, we were not really in a lot of danger - everyone with desks in that office was gone for the day, the door was locked and would have required a key, etc. Nonetheless, we weren't thinking about danger or safety when we got carried away, and we can't afford any risk. The same thing in the parking lot - no more hugs, kisses, feeling or anything!"

"Ok, then, leaving aside the recklessness, that certainly was a wildly outrageous afternoon! So, now I'm married to a desk fixture - like a stapler or a telephone or, better yet, and in-and-out tray! That's it; you're something on the desk that things go in and out of!'

"Very funny!" Then after a few seconds, "Actually, when I think of it, I guess that it really is funny! I'll have to use it with Frank and pretend that I thought of it. I'm an in-and-out desk fixture! That's embarrassing, but funny! Now, I've got to go cleanup!"

Three minutes later she was back, shocked and upset again, exclaiming, "Look at me! I don't believe this!" I turned to follow her instructions and I started laughing. She stood there, completely naked with what could only be Frank's cum running down her legs, almost to her knees. "I took those damn tissues out of my cunt and this just poured out. If this had happened at school, it would have been below the hem of my skirt!" I don't know how you would describe the expression on her face, but she was sputtering as she talked, making it even funnier.

I didn't help any by commenting, as I got my laughter under control, "You had better keep some industrial quality panties in your desk drawer or in your purse if you're going to be fucked at the office - wear a regular pair for Frank to keep and have the heavy duty pair to wear afterwards! He seems to be quite productive!"

"There's to be no more fucking in the office! No more stealing my panties! All I can think of is what would have happened if it had started pouring out of me while we were talking to Dr. Bowman! I'll tell you one thing - it's a damn good thing that I went on the pill. I would never risk just using the diaphragm if he's going to put this much stuff into me! Gods, it's never come out like this before."

"Calm down, honey. It didn't come out when you were with Dr. Bowman and it probably wouldn't have! Look, it's probably not much different from other times you've come in after being with Frank. Remember, on that first time it actually dripped out of you onto the floor and you douched it out right away. Then, the second time it just poured out and we have a picture of it. Now, that you're not wearing the diaphragm, his semen isn't blocked and it goes much deeper so it doesn't flow out as fast. You're still very wet, but it just takes longer, particularly since you're lying down here in bed and much of it is absorbed in you and just doesn't come out at all. This time, you've been up and active, plus the tissues acted like a dam - so it was just waiting to be released when you removed that dam. However, you're certainly right about needing to be on the pill. With the diaphragm you have to get in exactly right and that's a risk that is easy to take when we're just postponing pregnancy, but not otherwise."

"I guess you're right, but all I can picture is me standing there talking to old, conservative Dr. Bowman with cum running down my leg and, maybe, dripping onto the pavement right between them! Now I have another picture of a lake of cum collecting inside me as I lie there while it's being absorbed! Ugh!"

"I'll give you an engaging thought - picture your womb being a battlefield with Frank's sperm struggling with mine as we both look for a non-existent (thanks to the pill) egg to fertilize and knock you up! That should make you sleep well!"

"Ok, wise guy, keep that up and no one is going to shoot anything up my cunt! I'm going to stop all of this! Maybe I'll become a nun!"

"Man, that would be quite a confession to hear!"

She stomped off huffily, but she had relaxed considerably, and, by evening, could see the humor in the situation. One of Sandy's most loveable qualities was the ability to laugh at herself, particularly at what she knew was a tendency to go overboard and make outrageous statements that she knew, even at the time, were foolish. So, while she accepted that she might have been a just a little bit uptight - a gross understatement - about her afternoon's dangerous office sex, she was able to laugh at her absurd threat to stop having sex! One question she asked seriously, however, was, "What does a Catholic woman do in this situation? Does she go into the confessional and say, "I've committed adultery? Does she repeat this periodically? Or does she just quit going to confession - at least until the affair is over and confess the whole thing at once? I've never understood the business of confession, penance and forgiveness for sinning."

"I don't understand it either, honey. I guess a good Catholic woman would know what to do - but, maybe a good Catholic woman wouldn't commit adultery, anyway! At least, that's one problem you don't have to solve. You've confessed to me and that is all that matters, at least for now!"

So, a much unexpected sexual episode occurred and no one was hurt and both Frank and Sandy learned a lesson about risk and discretion. It was a very important lesson and, from that time onward, they were extremely circumspect and cautious about their relationship. As the school year went on, it was accepted by everyone that they were close friends and frequently were together because of their academic interest and their upcoming exams, but never a hint was made of a more personal connection. In fact, Sandy found herself in the embarrassing position of hearing about and, of necessity, responding to, gossip and speculation, sometimes rather spicy, about Frank and various women he had dates with! Most amusing, and disturbing at times, was when several of the newer grad students actually asked for Sandy's advice on how to...well..., they never actually said 'seduce' Frank, but that was the idea! Her response always was that she didn't know anything about that side of his life."

12