All Comments on 'Sandy and Frank Ch. 11'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43almost 9 years ago

You have thrown in some rather provocative elements in the last two chapters for sure. The wife in the marital bed and then wearing her wedding gown and panties, are all quite a bit over the top. If anything, your comments about this all turning out OK are a bit of a let down, because it detracts from some elements of tension that should exist as the story unfolds.

You are describing a very unusual relationship between husband and wife. I doubt that there is one percent of the married population that can take things to this level and not have emotions enter the situation. The husband professes to have no concerns or jealousy, which is extraordinary under the circumstances. The wife professes to love her husband completely, all the while giving her lover every intimate experience her husband has shared. They are so blase about what is going on that it almost numbs the senses. At least Sandy has some trepidations as she takes things up a level in intimacy with her lover, while her husband watches it all happen.

I do have to commend you for your depiction of Sandy as a woman, complete with pubic hair as she should be. The description of her undressing on the marital bed was just about perfect. Too many stories here have female characters who shave a nice bush off with no rationale whatsoever as to why they are doing so, or if the male character really wants her that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good

The previous comment is correct in that the affair is getting deep, but the tendency in such activities is to want to do things that perhaps seem as if you are going too far. The wedding panties and gown are the type of things that deepen a relationship and make it more fun. Contrary to a number of comments, I see Mack as a very strong husband. It's rare that the husband can accept that the wife can have fun sex without commitment. Men say all the time that it's just sex but don't accept that the wife's adultery is just sex. Mack's permitting, even encouraging her, to "have fun" is a rare reaction. While he enjoys watching and helping her, he's not urging her for his own benefit. If he's not jealous, why wouldn't her enjoy watching her have fun? He obviously believes that her true loyalty and love belongs to him, so he's not afraid of her loving someone else as a friend with privileges. Maybe he's wrong -- we'll see -- but he certainly knows what's going on.

Hquinn5656Hquinn5656almost 9 years ago
ok ok ok

Sidnet43 is right about the provocative elements in the last two chapters, but to defend the writer, is you read senior trip, it ties the story up nicely, and it reads close to this.

This story is still amazing. we got another name in Judy from the party. and this feels like and anniversary.

I guess i miss the Spanking now, it is to bad it only happened once.

ok I can't wait for the 22nd's story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Husband is just too stupid, and wife too shallow and cheap, to understand their behavior.

I get the idea of the cuckold and sluttng fetishes, but such juvenile and self destructive actions don't jive with their otherwise intelligent lives. If the inconsistency between their actions and their intelligence is part of what you are trying to convey, then I admit I don't get it. But then I also don't get people destroying their lives with drugs, alcohol, gambling, infidelity, etc., so it may be just me. Thanks for trying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous